Kissing Jane

Story Info
He emails a woman he's met on the internet.
610 words
4.11
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I met on the internet. We have been corresponding for some time but have not yet met. This is an email message that I recently sent her.

------------------------

Hi Jane,

I've been having this thought of us for some days now. At first it started out kind of fuzzy. But now it's constantly in my mind and seems very real. It's only a vision, not really connected to anything else.

In this vision we're together. We must be comfortable with each other because we're naked on a bed.

But I don't know how we got there. I don't know where we are. I don't know what time of day it is. I don't know what we've done or what we're going to do.

Perhaps we've made love and are now relaxing. Maybe we're about to make love. Maybe I've just finished giving you a massage. Maybe we just woke up from sleeping. Maybe this is even the very first time we've been together. I just don't know. But I do know we're lying face to face next to each other.

You smell fresh and attractive. Maybe you've just had a shower. Or maybe it's your perfume or maybe your shampoo, or whatever, but you nice smell and I like it. You're smiling, and I'm looking into your eyes.

My hand reaches out to touch you. My fingers explore your forehead, your cheeks, your nose, your earlobes. You close your eyes and my fingers gently massage your eyes through your closed eyelids. My hand runs over your chin and around your neck. I'm enjoying just gently feeling and caressing you.

My hand leaves your head and slowly moves down your body, gently stroking you, back and forth, up and down your body, and up and down the arm that you're not laying on.

We move closer. I kiss your forehead. My hand returns to feel your face. I nibble at your earlobes and feel your soft cheek against mine; it's so soft and smooth and soothing. I continue touching and kissing all the parts of your face for some time, just enjoying being tender and gentle with you. I don't know why I don't kiss you on the neck, but I don't.

Tentatively our lips touch. Why is it tentative? Could it be that this is our first time together. Could it be that this is just what we like to do? I don't know. But this is what I see in my vision. Maybe we'll figure it out sometime.

We kiss lightly on the lips, and then our kissing becomes more urgent. Your lips are moist, soft and warm, sensual. We move even closer so that we can join our open mouths. As we kiss we embrace to pull ourselves tight against each other. I love the feeling of your body against me.

Our tongues touch each other, first lightly, and then more strongly. They explore each other and dance together first in my mouth and then in yours, back and forth.

Our bodies entwine, our legs wrapped together and around each other. We pull ourselves even tighter together to be as close as possible. And we continue our deep kissing, enjoying the intimate closeness that it brings.

The only way we could be closer is if we were making love. Is that what we do next? Maybe this kiss is at the end of today's lovemaking. Maybe this is the first time we've been together and we're postponing lovemaking for a while. How long do we continue like this? What happens next?

I don't have the answers to these questions. All I have is the vision.

Victor