Kissing Mum's Friend Goodnight Ch. 03

Story Info
Doggy-style on the dining room floor.
2k words
4.3
96.2k
42

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18

***

Sue felt foolish. She told herself she should know better at her age than to be having an affair with a lad twenty years her junior. On the other hand, although he wasn't a virgin, he was fairly inexperienced, and she enjoyed his occasional fumblings almost as much as his youthful passion and eagerness. His being the son of her best friend added to the naughty appeal, and to be conducting that affair in her friend's own house where she was staying until able to move into her new home made it even more tawdry. Her friend, Angela, was a nurse who worked shifts, leaving Sue and Mike alone for hours at a time.

The tawdriness of it made it the more exciting, however. They were both afraid of arousing the suspicions of neighbours by closing blinds or curtains if Angela was working during the day. They had to find places in the house where they could not be seen through windows. Sometimes this had led them to have sex in the kitchen, the hall, or the landing. Sometimes they had used the floor, which somehow seemed more wanton.

Also, although she was only his mother's friend, he still insisted on using the term "aunt" or "auntie", which lent an added layer of illicitness to it all.

The illicitness and the intense desire he had stirred in her had made Sue brash and daring, too. Three mornings earlier, she had padded softly into Mike's room in the morning as soon as his mother closed the door behind her on her way to work.

Before Angela had opened the gates to back out the car, Sue's satin dressing robe was gliding silently from her body to the floor before the sleeping Mike. As Angela started the car, Sue slid gently onto the bed, eased down the covers, and began to kiss and lick his half-hard penis. Mike awoke to the sensation of being kissed and sucked off as he heard his mother's car reverse down the drive and head off down the road.

Today they had been cleaning the dining room together, and when they had finished, Mike had made them both a cup of coffee. They had sat together chatting, and Sue made a point of crossing her leg high to bare her stockingtops for him. As they chatted she relished his eager gaze upon her modest breasts and slender thighs. She felt flattered by his desire, and much younger than her forty two years of age.

The window was closed, but they heard the sound of the lawnmower from next door's garden.

She stood up. Part of the dining room could not be seen from the garden next door, and Mike's chair was to one side of the window, out of sight. She stood before him, and slowly, teasingly, unbuttoned her blouse, and draped it on the dining table. She saw and felt his desire-ridden eyes upon her breasts under her white satin bra with its embroidered trim.

The sound of the lawnmower rose and fell as the middle-aged neighbour pushed it back and forth, now closer, nor further to the window.

She hiked up her blue skirt and sat astride his lap, facing him. She rested her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. He reciprocated, and they savoured several minutes of deep passionate kissing, their tongues teasing each other, and their hands caressing the back of each others' necks.

The lawnmower grew louder, and although they were out of sight, it thrilled them both that the respectable neighbour was only a few yards away as they indulged their naughty desire.

"Mmm, Aunt Sue, that's good," he grunted.

His hands rested on her stockinged thighs just above her knees, and he caressed her firm flesh though the sheer nylon. She rocked back and forth, gently rubbing her crotch against his, thrilling in the feel of his rising erection through their clothing. He squeezed her thighs harder.

She sat upright and guided his hands to the back of her bra.

"Get my tits out and give them some attention, love," she crooned, watching his eyes as they latched onto her emerging breasts.

He unclipped her bra and dropped it onto the floor. He cupped her modest, slightly sagging breasts in the palms of his hands, watching the flesh yield to his touch, and rocked them up and down. She delighted in his transfixed expression.

"Mmmm, yes, Mike, that's good... kiss Aunt Sue's tits and tease her hard nipples, love..."

To the rising and falling of the lawnmower's sound he nuzzled her orbs and drew one into his mouth, sucking it slowly but firmly, licking her nipple and thrilling in the feel of it going harder. He took her other nipple between his finger and thumb and shook her breast gently by it, staring at the quivering, swaying flesh. He grunted his approval.

"I love your tits, Aunt Sue. I love the shape, the size of them, the feel of them..."

He spoke a little louder over the sound from next door's garden. She drew his face to hers and they kissed again, ardently moulding their lips against each other's. She leaned closer against him, pressing her naked breasts against his chest through his tee shirt. He ran his hands over her slender back, enjoying the softness of her skin as he continued to kiss her deeply, dancing and flicking his tongue against hers.

She sat more upright again, and he gazed into her attractive face, her well-groomed and lacquered hair staying n place and standing off her scalp. Her eyebrows were narrow and neatly pencilled, and her lip gloss was a subtle pink. Her long eyelashes were subtly coated with mascara and curled away from her eyes. She looked back into his face tenderly but desirously.

He dragged his face down her shallow cleft and kneaded her breasts with his hands, then rolled them round in circular movements. He pressed his mouth against her breasts, watching and feeling them give way to his eager lips. He placed one hand on her inner thigh and inched it higher, pausing just below her crotch, then giving it a brief, tantalising rub through her warm, dank panties. She gave a gasp and pushed herself against it. She looked down at his inexperienced, eager hands as they explored and teased her body that was twice as old as his.

He repeated his teasing a few more times, varying the duration of his pauses between forays to her crotch and the actual rubbing of her. Her mound was soft and spongy to his touch, and he could feel her trimmed pubes through the satin of her panties. He teased his fingertip lightly along the lacy top of her stocking and played with her suspender, loving the way she had dressed for him.

She slid off his knee and knelt on all fours on the floor near the corner of the room, away from the window. She looked over her shoulder at him and hiked up her blue skirt to her waist. Then she leaned back and dragged her flimsy panties down to her knees. to his delight, she left them strung between her parted knees, the white satin and the pale skin of her peachy bum contrasting gorgeously with the black of her stockings. She lowered her face a little, and her pussy came into view, her lips protruding slightly as if pouting in invitation, her trimmed dark pubes framing them. She gyrated her hips slowly and beckoningly.

"I know you're hard, Mike. Come to Aunt Sue, Mike... give it to her, love..."

He stood up and, with his eyes fixed on her pale bum and her inviting pussy, he jerked his trousers down, then his bowers, and kicked them off.

"Oh yes, Mike... you're REALLY hard... give it to your Aunt Sue..."

He knelt behind her and kissed her pale, nicely rounded bum cheeks, as his fingers sought her pussy lips. He nestled his finger between them and rocked it from side to side, and gently tugged on them. She whimpered with delight. He was learning better how to please her, but his eagerness was undiminished.

He looked down at his erection jutting out toward her. He wondered how many times she had been entered, and by how many cocks, and blushed to be thinking this way. Nevertheless her experience and maturity were highly arousing, and so was the knowledge that he had awakened an intensity in her, for all his youth and inexperience.

He leaned forward and rubbed his throbbing member against each of her bum cheeks in turn. His tip was glistening with pre-cum and he drew a lewd bead over her pale, soft skin. He rubbed against her right bum cheek, thrusting slowly but firmly, enjoying the feel of her skin against his tender tip, and watching his purplish bell-end on its little journey back and forth.

He leaned back and gently humped the back of her thigh, first on the bare skin above her black stockingtop, then against the lace trim itself, enjoying the naughty sight as much as the sensation.

She gasped as his fingers probed her opening. She was slick, and her tightness embraced them as he gently thrust in and out in time with his humping of her thigh and bum cheek.

"Put it in me, Mike, love. Take that hard young cock and push it into your Aunt Sue... ohhhh..."

She gasped as she felt him enter her and ease deeper.

"Keep still for a minute or two, love..." she murmured.

Fighting back the urge to pound inside her, he did as she requested, and groaned as she did the work, thrusting slowly back and forth against him.

"Watch it, love... watch it go in and out of your Mum's best friend's cunt..."

Her obscene talk heightened his excitement. Looking down, he watched his erection disappearing and re-emerging from his mother's friend. She gyrated her hips a little, and he groaned at the sensation.

She gave a low chuckle.

"Your turn now, love... give Aunt Sue a good, hard fuck with that big hard cock, oh yes, yessss!"

He picked up a steady pace, trying to delay his climax. Her body rocked as she braced herself more firmly with her hands and knees. His gaze roved over her bare, narrow back, the bunched up skirt hiked up around her waist, and her slender, black-stockinged legs, but rested on his thrusting erection as he ground in and out of his mother's friend. The illicitness and tawdriness of taking her on the dining room floor with the curtains open (even though hidden from view) fuelled his desire, and he began to thrust harder and deeper. His hand snaked under her belly and found her hard, sticky clit.

They were both grunting and groaning with delight, and the approach and moving away of the lawnmower heightened their excitement. Although neither mentioned it, they were each smugly thinking, "If only Mr Brown knew what we are doing right now!"

"Frig my clitty with your finger, and shoot it, Mike. Shoot your hot sticky spunk inside me. Do it, do it, DO IT..." she gasped, egging him on, though he was on the edge anyway and scarcely needed her crude encouragement.

She relished his gasps, his grinding and twitching as he emptied himself. She clutched his finger to her nub and pressed it there, and, grinding and rocking against his ebbing thrusts she felt her climax sweep her, too.

They both remained kneeling, pushing more gently as their climaxes subsided, savouring every last moment. Then she rolled onto her back and gestured to him to join her.

Her skirt fell over her lower thighs, but she pulled it up to her waist again. Her panties were still around her knees, but she worked them down her legs and snuggled up against her friend's son. They kissed slowly and tenderly for a few moments. Then she giggled and pointed to the source of her laughter.

He laughed, though with more embarrassment as he found his boxers and trousers and pulled them on before going to the kitchen for a cloth to wipe the carpet from his goo that had seeped from her.