Kissins Cousins

Story Info
Cousins Realize Family can be fun
3k words
4.49
169.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer after my senior year in high school I went down to Florida to stay with my Uncle and his family. He owned a construction company that I would be working for to earn money for college. Within minutes of arriving I realized that things were not as they were suppose to be.

My uncle was to have had plenty of room for me to stay with him. But due to construction delays on the new house they were still staying at their smaller older house. This meant I would have to sleep in a room with my cousin, female cousin. This made me uncomfortable but she seemed fine with it.

This was my Uncle's first marriage but it was his wife's second. She had two daughters from her previous marriage, one 18 yrs old and one 16 yrs old. They were of Cuban descent so each had the dark hair and dark skin not common from the Northern States from which I come. This made me unconsciously stare at them all the time. Combine that with the fact that I would have to sleep in the same room with Yelina, the older of the two cousins, I was continually staring.

My Uncle said he had rigged up a partition to give us both privacy and once again apologized for the inconvenience. It would only be for 4 or 5 weeks. That night I was nervous about going into the room, I kind of hung out in the family room until it was late. I did my nightly ritual in the bathroom only after ogling the colored bras hanging off the shower rod.

Now, let me tell you I am no stud, I played only a few sports and mostly sat the bench. I didn’t have a girlfriend in high school because none would date me; they only wanted to be friends. But during my senior year I finally outgrew my acne and started to fill out from all the carpentry work I was doing. Still, no luck with the ladies so to see female under garments hanging in the bathroom I immediately was curious and slightly aroused. I had to feel them, one was blue and one was pink. I sneaked a peek at the tags that said 36C and 36D. I figured these were the sizes that the guys on the football team always talked about. Not wanting to linger too long I opened the door into the room where I was to sleep.

Yelina was awake. She was sitting up in bed reading one of those woman’s books that had a picture of a Fabio type guy on the front manly handling an awe-struck female. The book only held my attention for a minute; it was Yelina’s night outfit that caught my full attention. She was wearing a white T-shirt, a man’s T-shirt, MY T-shirt. The kind that is known as a muscle T, exposing the shoulders and arms. She obviously had no bra on since I just saw it in the bathroom so her large perky breasts were pushing out the white material. I could see dark circles where her nipples were, and hard erect bumps poking against the soft white material. Not wanting too but being a male by nature I pulled my eyes off her breasts and continued looking downward. She was wearing white panties that seemed to be too thin because I could see a dark mound of what I had to assume was pubic hair, my first glance at real-life female hair! I had seen the usual porn mags and occasional DVD but nothing in person before.

My astonishment and excitement must have been obvious to Yelina because she smiled and I could see her eyes travel down towards my crotch. I knew that she could probably see my growing excitement, how could I not be? I quickly jumped onto my bed, which was only a few feet away from hers. The ‘divider’ was only a white sheet hung from a clothesline; it was tied back at the moment allowing us to see each other fully. Yelina turned to face me still smiling. The T-shirt being a bit too big around the shoulders slipped down and exposed most of one breast, this completed my arousal process and I was fully erect. I pulled the covers up to my stomach in hopes of hiding my member.

She spoke first. “I borrowed your T-shirt, I hope you don’t mind? I needed something and it looked so inviting.” I told her I didn’t mind.

She then said “ you know, we aren’t really cousins.”

I Asked her ‘how so?’

“Your uncle married my mother but he isn’t my real father, so we aren’t related by blood, only marriage.” I thought about that a bit and couldn’t figure out what she meant. Remember I hadn’t had a girlfriend nor had anyone ever hit on me before so this subtle hint fell on dumb ears.

Yelina must have noticed my confusion to her comment and she said “it means that you can relax a bit. It isn’t any different than you staying at your girlfriends house, it’s okay.”

I partially agreed with her and then told her I never had a girlfriend so I didn’t really relate. She seemed surprised and now that I think about it excited a little. We talked about my relationship-less life and things like that. All during the conversation I kept sneaking peaks at her breasts, they were very large and the nipple on one was almost completely out of the T-shirt. My dick was stiff as could be.

We finally called it a night and I reached to turn off the lamp between our beds, I clumsily knocked over her book that she had placed there. Knowing I couldn’t stand up to get it I stared at it nervously. Yelina must have understood my dilemma and she swung her legs around and off the bed. She stood up and then bent over to pick up the book. I was awarded the perfect view directly down the T-shirt. Both her dark breasts were hanging there, I did all I could to hold back a gasp. She looked up at me, saw me staring and then looked in the direction I was looking, she saw that I could see her tits. She smiled big and wide.

“You like?”

I stammered a response, ‘yeah’.

She stood up and purposely pushed out her chest making the nipples poked even further out of the white cotton.

“They are okay”, she said looking into the mirror across the room. ‘But my sister, Estelle has bigger boobs.” She must have had the blue bra, the 36D I thought.

“Oh well, I guess they are good enough.” She smiled again and just stood there. “Well, what do you think?”

I couldn’t believe she was asking me such a question. These were the first set of boobs I had seen up close and they could have been the size of peas and I would have creamed my underwear but these weren’t. They were more like grapefruit and perky as hell. I squeaked out a sound to agree with her.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’” She continued to smile. “Boy, your uptight and nervous. You better get used to it, you and I will be sharing every night together for a month.”

She turned to get back into bed, that’s when I noticed her undies were really a thong! I just about blew my load then and there. She bent over to pull her sheets back, I caught a glimpse of the mound I could see from the front. Yelina turned to look at me one more time before turning off the light,

“Nightie-Night, sweat dreams.”

Laying there in the dark with my cock rock hard and the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen in my life five feet away I couldn’t help but fantasize. My hand gradually slipped down to my penis. I started to slowly jerk myself off, I didn’t want her to know but how could I help it?! As usual with any masturbation the closer to climax you were the faster you tended to go so I was pumping up and down on my cock when I realized the mattress springs were squeaking. I stopped immediately. I heard a giggle from the dark then

“don’t stop, keep going, I am glad to see that you’re normal after all.” I didn’t keep going. I then heard her bed squeak, a brief shuffling and then I could see Yelina’s outline standing next to my bed. She lifted my sheets and slid in next to me. I involuntarily slid away almost falling off the bed. She giggled again and said,

“don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you.” She touched my shoulder with her small hand, her painted fingernails gently pushed into my skin. My penis, still hard and waiting for release pulsed, it hurt from waiting so long to be relieved.

Yelina moved closer, I could feel her nipples touch my skin. She must have taken the T-shirt off. I quivered and goose bumps rose on my skin. She rubbed my arm and shoulder then touched my face. I could smell her shampoo and skin cream from so close. I was almost shaking with fear and anticipation. This was a first for me. She touched my lips with her finger, gently pushing on my lower lip sort of feeling for it. I understood why seconds later when her mouth touched mine. My mind raced, what now? Holy Shit! Her I go! She kissed me once, twice and a third time on the lips each time pulling back a little, breathing her mint-y breath on my face. So far my hands were still at my sides.

“You can touch me, it’s okay.” She said. Then she reached down and grabbed my right wrist slowly bringing it up to her breast. My fingers were cold from fear. She shivered at my touch but held my hand there. My first tit! Wow! My other hand was trapped beneath my pillow so one would have to do. She leaned in and locked onto my mouth, this time she didn’t pull back, she stuck her tongue in, I kind of just laid there, not sure what to do. I had kissed a girl or two but that was a quickie kiss during a game of spin the bottle my freshman year. The girls didn’t want to kiss me so they quickly pecked my mouth. This was a whole other ballgame. Yelina must have realized this and she softly told me it was all right, she would teach me. I became a willing student. By then my eyes had fully adjusted to the dark room so I could see her face and breasts.

After ten minutes of my kissing lesson I was doing well, at least she told me so.

“You just need to relax a little.” Yelina told me. I apologized for being so nervous but I couldn’t help it.

She said, “maybe I can help you a little.” She then reached down and grasped my cock. She made a sound that I thought only the porn stars made because they were faking. Yelina had made one of the mmmmmmmmmm……sounds. I must have been looking puzzled again.

“Don’t worry, everything is okay. I just love a thick cock.”

I inadvertently said ‘what?’ still thinking she was acting like a movie chick.

“Your dick, it’s really thick.” She said this as she squeezed it with her hand. Being like most guys I had showered in the open group showers at high school so I had seen my share of penises but I never really thought about comparing. Since I had seen guys with smaller ones and many with longer ones I never thought about thickness. Besides its not like guys stand around the showers and compare, you’d get your ass kicked for doing something like that.

“Really” she said “its very big. Believe me when I tell you I know.” I kind of gasped a little.

“No, no, I don’t mean that I have seen so many that I’m an expert. I mean that girls talk and compare. Sure, I ‘ve seen and even had one that was longer but it was skinny, not thick like this.” She squeezed again. I was about to explode. I could feel pre-cum leaking out of my dick. Oh great, I was going to be one of those guys everyone talks about; a pre-mature ejaculator.

Yelina stroked my cock a couple of more times and I shot my load. It went all over her arm and stomach. I felt terrible, not even pleased.

“Don’t worry about it. I was surprised you could hold off this long. It will work again right?” She giggled looking at me.

“Yeah” I said dumb-founded. Of course it would, I was eighteen, never been laid, in bed with a gorgeous dark skinned woman who just jerked me off. I figured my dick would stay hard for a week after this.

Before I knew it Yelina had gone under the sheets, she began kissing my stomach and then my thigh area. My dick was still hard and drooling cum, she didn’t seem to care because I felt her tongue slid up and down my length, all six inches of it.

It was only a matter of minutes before Yelina’s head was moving up and down on my cock. She was letting out big gushes of air as she pushed my dick into her mouth. I could feel her wet mouth all over and when she swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick I moaned. She must have enjoyed this because she kept doing it. I warned her that I was going to cum again, she didn’t stop. I shot my second load onto her cheek and in her mouth. I was scared that I shouldn’t have done this. She didn’t seem to mind, I heard her giggle and moan a little again.

She then proceeded to lap up all the cum. She moved back up to my face, she began to kiss me. I was thinking about the fact that she was just sucking my cock and now she was kissing me. My hesitation was noticed.

“If you want to keep doing this you have to experience and taste everything.” She pushed her mouth back on mine, I kissed back tasting something a little salty but I soldiered on.

“See, that wasn’t so bad was it?” She said to me after the long kiss ended. I agreed and started to rub her breasts with both my hands.

“I see that you don’t want to stop.”

I told her ‘no way’. She smiled and I could see her white teeth in the dark.

“I hope this’ she said touching my semi-erect penis “ can cash the promise you just made.”

I nodded to her and pulled her closer to kiss a nipple. She straddled my waist and continued to rub my cock. Then she completely surprised me by spinning around and placing her mouth back on my cock and pushing her butt towards my face. I couldn’t believe it, I could smell her scent and when she leaned back far enough I felt the wetness against my chin. I stuck my tongue out and tasted her. She moaned. I figured this must be the right thing to do so I continued to lick her parting lips and stick my tongue wherever it would go.

Yelina spun around again and said “that’s enough, I don’t want to lose this now that I got it ready.” She had sucked my cock back to attention.

“You can learn how to please me another night.” She moved back and hovered over my member.

“Let me do the work here. I don’t want to have you bouncing around and mess up or anything.” She giggled again.

“Besides, I’ll teach you how not to hurt a girl with this.”

Once again I said ‘what?’ not knowing what she meant by this, I would never hurt a female.

“You need to realized that just because you’re average in length it’s the girth that can really make a girl squirm. If you use this right, you’ll be amazing to whom ever sleeps with you.”

I was still perplexed; I had stopped squeezing her tits.

“Guys always think that length is what woman want, yeah it’s cool sometimes to take a really long one but nothing beats having a fat cock. It fills a woman, she feels full. You understand?” I nodded and starting rubbing her tits again.

Yelina slowly, ever so slowly lowered herself onto my dick. I was trying very hard not to push up into her, the wet, hot, soft feeling on the top of my dick head was overwhelming. I couldn’t resist and pushed my hips upwards. She gasped,

“Easy, it’ll happen” Yelina said as she moved back down onto my dick. This time she pushed down even further letting out a deep breath. She then placed her hands on my stomach while she slowly moved up and down on my cock each time pushing it a little further into herself. As it went deeper the more she dug into me with her nails. The pain caused by the digging nails seemed to balance off the pleasure I was feeling for the first time. This must have made me last a bit longer than I thought possible. About three minutes later I started to buck back, she moved faster, now taking my entire cock. She started to moan, as did I.

I once again told her I was going to cum, she seemed to move faster at this. I pushed one last time into her and let go. She continued to ride me up and down until I eventually slipped from her wetness. She leaned over and kissed me several more times.


“I think I am going to like sharing a room with you” She said as she moved off the bed back to her own. “Me too” I said staring unbelievingly up at the ceiling. “Me too.”