Kit Submits to a New Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

"If a slave does anything to displease you, you should discipline him immediately. It is for his own good. Normally I just pull down Kit's shorts and put him over my knee and give him a spanking with one of the paddles lying around the flat. But you'll find that most owners beat their slaves at least once a week, if only to remind them of their status." Mariya flexed her riding crop, then suddenly she pulled her arm back and struck Kit's thighs. Tatyana noticed beautiful pink line almost instantly appear. She then moved forward and stuck him a first tentative blow on his calves. Her mother smiled and she whipped him again. Tatyana responded and they began to beat Kit with alternate blows. Some soft, some hard. Tatyana started to giggle as Kit swayed trying to avoid her riding crop. She took great pleasure in whipping his exposed nipples. Mariya also began to smile. The joy wasn't contagious as Kit began to cry with pain. Tatyana couldn't resist tapping Kit's penis; very softly at first, but with ever increasing force until he squealed in agony. She didn't want to hit him too hard, but took care to inflict the maximum pain without doing any damage. Mariya watched her daughter, admiring how quickly she had mastered the art of dominating poor Kit.

Eventually, Mariya stopped beating the boy and turned to her daughter, "I think there is something rather wonderful about a riding crop. But there are many other ways to torture your slave. There are lots of other toys over there. Enjoy yourself and experiment." She went to the side and picked up some vicious looking silver clips, "These are rather entertaining." When Mariya tugged one of Kit's already tender nipples and attached a clamp, he reacted as if he had been electrocuted. As the pain seemed to subside she flicked the nipple clamp, laughing at Kit's reaction. Her daughter got to her knees and attached a metal clothes peg to Kit's scrotum. The boy became almost frantic with pain.

Mariya showed her daughter her vast collection of implements designed to cause pain to Kit's most tender regions, explaining how to use them and any potential risks. Tatyana was fascinated at the prospect of the fun she was going to have. She was simply amazed at the sheer creativity of the designers. There didn't seem to be any part of a slave's anatomy that couldn't be tortured.

Returning to Kit, Mariya stroked his smooth body. But even these gentle caresses caused him pain as she touched the vivid welts left from the beating. Satisfied, Mariya unwound the winch and unhooked Kit's wrist cuffs. Her slave immediately fell to his knees. Mariya stood, legs together, in front of him and he immediately kissed her boots. Tatyana was fascinated, despite how they had tortured and humiliated him, Kit was still obviously devoted to her mother.

Tatyana had found everything about the session deeply erotic and was now very aroused. There was really only one thing on her mind, so she hesitantly turned to her mother and asked in a quiet voice, "What about sex?"

"He's difficult to resist isn't he? A slave will do anything and everything you want. Remember you are his owner so you can do whatever you wish with his body. But as you are his superior, always keep control."

She then led Kit over to the bed. Kit felt incredible pain as he sat down. Reluctantly he lay in the middle of the bed and allowed the women to attach his wrist and ankle cuffs to each corner. Mariya gently stroked Kit's cock and watched as he gradually became erect. Tatyana was wrong to think this was for his pleasure. It was another of Mariya's little tortures. Kit knew if he came without permission, he would be beaten again. He squirmed as he tried to conquer his incredible desire. But Mariya's hand was unrelenting. It was if she wanted an excuse to resume her beating.

Mariya looked up at her daughter and smiling said, "Once he is secure you can straddle him and play with his body. Then of course you can fuck him to your heart's content." She then said, with mock innocence, "I have just realised that I have some calls to make. Do you want to finish up in here? You'll find he is very willing." With that she was gone. This time Tatyana knew there was no ambiguity. Her mother had given her Kit to fuck.

She sat on the bed and began to stroke his cock. He was totally helpless and God she was dying to take advantage. Once he was hard again, Tatyana knelt on the bed and pulled her leotard to one side. She had never been so excited. Straddling the boy, she slowly lowered herself onto his penis. It felt simply divine as he slowly filled her. She forced herself down until she could not take any more. Pulling herself up, she felt another twinge of ecstasy. Her desire was now irresistible. She began fucking Kit. She was determined to prolong her pleasure, so she started slowly then alternated between fucking him aggressively and more gently. It was simply perfect. Mariya would punish him if he came before her daughter was fully satisfied, so Kit gritted his teeth and somehow avoided an orgasm. Tatyana played with him mercilessly, but eventually she couldn't hold out any longer.

Mariya smiled with satisfaction as she heard her daughter's loud cries of pleasure as she came. Eventually Tatyana released Kit and he staggered to his room to recover. This time when he served dinner, he knew exactly what Mariya and Tatyana were talking about. Before he went to bed, his Mistress took him aside and made it plain he must submit to her daughter.

When Tatyana came down the next morning, she saw Kit performing the menial tasks Mariya had set him. She watched him intently. He looked so cute that she could barely keep her hands off him. Now she was simply dying to discover how it would be to discipline Kit on her own. Her mother had made it plain that he was now her slave. But would he really submit like the previous day if Mariya was not around? Time to find out. She called him over and ordered him to kneel before her.

"Yesterday I sensed you were reluctant to obey my instructions. I expect total obedience. Do you understand?"

Kit looked up and still unsure as to what to expect, nodded, "Yes Mistress."

"Right, let's get on with your training. Stand up and strip."

As ever it was a struggle to remove his skin-tight shorts. Once he had, Tatyana then lent forward and slowly lowered his brief knickers. He did not resist. She noted his bottom was still a rosy shade of pink, so it must hurt like hell. Even so, she ordered him to lay over her knees, penis between her thighs. He couldn't suppress a squeal of pain as she touched some of the vivid welts on his buttocks. She then massaged his smooth thighs. Suddenly she gave him a good slap. Tatyana heard an agonised yelp but Kit did not try to move. Slaps soon rained onto his cute arse. She simply loved the feel of his soft bottom as it warmed up. The bright pink glow was truly beautiful. It was a deep red before she finally released him. For the rest of the morning she made him wear nothing but his thong. He looked delightful. She simply loved having Kit at her beck and call. There was something rather wonderful in being able to get him to do absolutely anything she wanted no matter how painful or humiliating. He would soon learn that if he disobeyed her, she would punish him as severely as her mother.

In the afternoon Tatyana continued to 'play' with Kit, revelling in her power. All the time testing how far she could push her beautiful slave. Despite the spanking she had given him, she saw no resentment in his eyes. Fear and pain but no resentment. As her mother had said, he was a slave and understood what this meant.

That evening her mother continued to educate Tatyana about how to torture the most sensitive parts of Kit's anatomy; his nipples, buttocks, penis and rectum. There was almost no end to the pleasure she could get from Kit's body. Not only was it fun, but Tatyana realised the more pain she inflicted, the more submissive he became. A few days later, she and her mother both wore strap-ons and took it in turns to fuck Kit. Initially this felt unnatural, but by the end of the session Tatyana was truly enjoying the sense of power at how she could dominate Kit. The bumping of the back of the dildo against her pussy was also hugely erotic, especially when accompanied by the boy's screams.

Despite his regular punishments Kit always appeared keen to serve her. She couldn't torture him all the time and soon began to enjoy his company. He was cute. This made publicly humiliating him so much more fun. She saw desperate pleading in his eyes but he never rebelled. She could scarcely believe that she really had her own slave and it was not some erotic dream.

Tatyana was amazed by how things had turned out. She had expected to spend a frosty week with her stuck-up mother until her father cooled down over the damage to his car. Instead, she had been initiated into the most wonderful kinky sexual practices she had ever known. She was amazed, that not only did her mother have the courage to pursue her sexual fantasies, but she had such great fun doing so.

For the first time in her life, Tatyana felt unalloyed respect and, believe it or not, love for mother. It wasn't just that she had given her the sexual use of a remarkably attractive boy whenever she wanted. It was the feeling of mutual trust. They had a shared interest. The fact that it was risky and even deviant made it much more exciting. Her mother was treating her as if she were an equal, almost as a friend.

Mariya also felt liberated. She would never look at her daughter as a painful and expensive obligation again. These hours tormenting Kit were much cheaper and more effective than a thousand hours with a counsellor or innumerable 'bonding' sessions. Her slave had literally transformed her relationship with her daughter.

This continued for almost a month before Tatyana moved into her own flat. However much Kit had got to like Tatyana, he could not supress a certain feeling of relief. A slave can only really have one Mistress. But even after her daughter left, Mariya would send Kit around if she ever felt her daughter needed cheering up. Kit now instinctively accepted Tatyana as his superior, but even so she demanded the harshest discipline. Therefore Kit ached terribly by the time she released him. Tatyana teased him that she had a cousin who would welcome his services. Kit could not imagine serving three women, all with such dominant tastes, but he knew as a slave he had little choice in the matter.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great writing! Love the addition of the daughter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cheryl's Passion Ch. 01 Cheryl decides she needs a mistress.in BDSM
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
Slave Girl Ch. 01 Sex Slave is bought for wealthy woman's daughter.in Lesbian Sex
Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 01 A submissive young woman submits to a female dominant.in BDSM
More Stories