Kitchen Aid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all right?" Kelly implored.

I just laughed at myself, "Yeah, I think so. I sort of forgot I had the drill in my hand."

"Well, you are supposed to finish the job, you know."

"It's done. Finished completely..."

"OK then; and it looks like you've done a very nice job...want your reward?"

I squeezed her thighs just passed her knees, "Uh huh. That would be great..."

Kelly lifted herself ever so slightly and lowered herself onto me; sliding about an inch onto my cock. She repeated this again driving me into her one more inch. And then again, and again... She had taking three/quarters of my length into herself and was clearly enjoying it. She bounced up and down several more times, the velvety goodness making me even bigger and harder. Or at least that was how I felt. Kelly must have felt it too; she began moaning and making yummy sounds. Her juices saturated me, her copious flow coated my erection and testicles and girljuice was running down my ass.

I wanted to feel my entire length in her so I slid my hands to her hips and as she lowered herself onto me I pulled her pelvis down and thrust my manhood into her. Her vagina hugged me as I slowly pushed deep into her. Vaginal muscle stretched as it accommodated both my length and girth. Just as I had completely entered her and our pelvises came together Kelly collapsed onto me driving me even deeper into her body.

"Uhhhggg, that feels so good! Oh yeah," Kelly uttered as quivered and churned.

"Oh, yeah. You feel wonderful," was about all I was able to get out.

I heard Kelly's nails clack on the stainless steel sink as she reached up and grasped the countertop. Using her arms she pulled herself up so that she had pulled herself nearly off my erect cock; just the head was still inside her. She then released herself and fell back impaling herself on my full length.

"Oh God, yessss," she cried. She repeated this move again and again, each time rising and dropping faster... and faster. I started fucking her back, thrusting each time she fell back onto me. I reached up under her tee shirt and found her breasts. Her nipples grew between my fingers. I closed my fingers on them, gently pinching these meaty points.

We began to pound and grind ourselves together. I squeezed handfuls of rubbery breastmeat. Our bodies were slapping together in rhythmic splats. My penis enjoyed its back and forth through her velvet vagina, it enjoyed it so much that I could feel a warmth begin to spread through my pelvis. I could feel a certain urgency in Kelly. Her skin had a thin slick of sweat and her muscles began to tremble. Her pelvis moved from an energy all its own; rocking and hunching, trying to rub my penis on all those wonderful needy spots.

"Oh, Yes. Yeah, Oh my! That's it! Keep going just a little more, harder, Yes, YES!" Kelly cried.

I responded, "Kelly, you feel too good, Ugghhh, Ugghhh! Oh my God, Yes, so good!"

"Let it happen, baby. Cum for me. You're so fat in me, it feels so good. Cum inside me!"

I reached around and grasped Kelly's ass, squeezing that pliant assflesh and pulling her to me with every thrust. I was pounding her hard, she was humping with all she had... it had reached the crescendo... and with one last powerful thrust I felt the warmth erupt into an orgasm. I pushed my penis deep into her as I pulled her pelvis to me...

"Ohhhh, yes. I'm cumming, Uuggghhhh...."

And I came in wave after wave of orgasm, filling her, pulse after pulse, with my semen.

I was in the middle of my orgasm, as I was thrusting my spurting penis into Kelly's soft wetness, when I first felt her vagina tightening down on me; and then I heard her.

"MMmmmm, Oh, Oh, Ahhh, it's...it's... happening, Ohhh, God, YESSSS..."

And Kelly came. She shook and convulsed in what seemed like one long continuous orgasm. About a minute later, still shaking and trembling in an orgasmic aftershock, she slipped sideways off me and fell from me and hit the door of the cabinet that I was still under. I heard a loud crack and I knew she broke something on the door as she fell against it. I heard her laugh as she got back up and then fell onto me. Her head landed on my chest and she looked into my eyes.

"Well, that was a first."

"What was?"

"I came so hard I completely lost body control, silly. You saw me fall..."

"I thought you just slipped. Well, I'm glad I could help you lose control. You didn't get hurt did you?"

"Nope, I'm fine. Perhaps you should come out of there," said Kelly laughing.

"Ah, that would be nice."

Kelly helped pull me from under the cabinet. She was looking at my face and pointing to her forehead. "I think that drill did some damage..."

I touched the sore spot on my forehead and then looked at my fingers for blood. There was none. "I don't think I'll need an emergency room."

"Ice?"

"Nah, it only fell a few inches; be better in a day or two," I said as I smiled and looked at Kelly. I took her head with my right hand and stroked her hair and cheek; and then I pulled her face to mine and kissed her for the first time.

She answered an unasked but obvious question, "I have no idea why I did that...it was so weird...you under the sink," and she stopped, thought for a few seconds and then continued. "I was thinking about seducing you all morning but I couldn't find the right time. And then I would look at your face, into your eyes, and wonder if I would feel guilty or would you reject me. But your body was just making my stomach do flip-flops. So when I saw you under the sink, your nice stomach showing below your shirt, your bulge right there, and most of all your face and eyes were hidden... I just went for it."

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips again, "I'm very glad you did."

Kelly returned my kiss and added a hug, "What time do you have to leave?"

"Around 2 o'clock."

"It's 1:45 pm."

I looked at the clock, screwed up my mouth and exclaimed, "But I can't go until we test the installation!"

Kelly jumped up, wrapped the panel of denim around her and zipped it into a skirt, "Yeah, let's check it out."

As she placed the breakfast dishes into the new dishwasher I pulled up my jeans and gathered my tools. I was a little disappointed that her cute ass had disappeared under the skirt. I squirted detergent into the dispenser and asked if she was ready.

"Yup."

I pushed the door closed and hit the start button. A nice quiet whooshing sound of water filling the appliance started immediately. I smiled. We picked up the tools and packed them into my car. We were both sort of quiet because we knew if we started talking about things we would be at it for an impossible few days. I kept checking the dishwasher. It was draining and filling correctly and seemed to be leak-free. It was 2:15 when I pronounced the installation a resounding success. Kelly smiled appreciatively.

"So you better be going then..."

"I guess..."

I didn't get any more words out before her mouth covered mine in a deep long kiss. I held her tightly as we kissed. It lasted several minutes.

Our kiss broke and she guided me to the door.

"I'll call you tomorrow to see how the dishwasher is working."

"Is that all you'll be interested in?"

I just smiled as I got into the car...

Kelly then yelled to me, "Just one more thing, I have a broken cabinet door and I don't know the first thing about carpentry."

End

12