Kitchen Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then pulls out of my asshole and steps back saying in a rough tone, "You want this kitchen done or not? My workers and I can either leave right now or you can do as I say, and we'll finish up the kitchen!"

Lynn then turns to me, giving me almost a hopeless look as I feel we're probably thinking the same thing. We didn't go this far for them to just leave and still not even finish the job, and plus we're already fucking together wouldn't be going much farther actually doing stuff together. Then without saying a word I boldly get up off the guy I was riding and lay down on the floor on my back, making the first move with what the boss wants us to do. Lynn stares at me her mouth agape in slight shock as the guys pull out of her ass and pussy. Both of them with wide grins, pushing her lightly as she slowly stands and steps over me. I take a deep breathe as I stare up into her wet pussy. I close my eyes as she slowly squats over my face, bringing her pussy to my mouth. Well here goes nothing I think to myself as I put my tongue out and begin licking her wet pussy, slowly sliding my tongue up and down her wet slit still in disbelief I agreed to do this. Opening my eyes, all I can see is her ass as I eat her out. I start hearing slurping noises and think that must be her sucking the bosses cock. Then as I stare up the lucky guy to fuck her ass steps behind her and spreads her asscheeks, revealing her gaping asshole inches from my face as he aims and slowly slides forth filling her ass with his cock and begins to slide it in and out at a rapid pace. Suddenly I feel a tongue on my wet pussy, one of the other workers must be eating me out.

The tongue on my wet pussy drives me wild, I begin moaning into Lynn 's cunt no longer caring that I'm eating out my sister. The guy fucking her ass forces her pussy down on my mouth as I suck and nibble on her clit making her moan around the bosses cock. Her juices dripping down my chin as I tongue fuck her cunt, the guy fucking her ass sliding in and out hard. His balls are slapping my forehead with each of his inward thrusts.

"Yea that's it! Eat your sister's cunt if you want this kitchen finished!" I hear the boss yell down to me between all the moaning. They should all be close to orgasm I think to myself as I tongue fuck Lynn harder, sliding my tongue in and out deep driving her wild.

Suddenly the boss and the man in her ass step back and push her off of me onto the floor, pulling her beside me as they all surround us stroking their cocks hard. "Sit up sluts! Right next to each other! And stick out your fucking tongues!" yells the boss. Doing as we're told we sit up next to each other and stick out our tongues, staring up at their cocks as they wank furiously.

"Mmmm cum all over us!" I moan without any encouragement staring up at the cocks actually wanting to get covered. The boss steps up to me as one of the workers steps up to Lynn . They both unleash at the same time moaning as they cum hard releasing it all over our faces and in our open mouths. They stick there cocks in our mouths, using our mouths to clean them and suck the rest out. They move out of the way as the next two steps up right behind them. They both unload all over our tits covering them in their spunk. They step aside as the last guy can't hold on any longer shooting his load before getting to us as it lands on the floor before us.

"Lick that cum off the floor bitches, and don't even think about swallowing it either!" yells the boss. We both hesitate at first but we lean over and lick it off the dirty floor keeping it in our mouths as we were told along with the other cum already in their. "Good girls, now share it!" he orders. We look at each other for a quick second before we both lean in towards each other and start making out, swapping the cum between our mouths. We break the kiss and swallow as we stare up at them, hoping this ordeal is finally over. We see that most of the workers have already put their pants on.

The boss pulls his jeans up and turns to us saying, "We'll finish the job tomorrow, we need to get home now and shower after fucking you two filthy sluts!" With that he zips up his pants and grabs his tool bag with his shirt, he proceeds out the door. His workers close behind as they gather their tools and the rest of their clothes and leave, slamming the door behind them. I just look over at Lynn in shock now more than ever that that really did just happen? I was just in an orgy with my older sister. She just gets up without saying a word and walks away out of the kitchen.

12