Kitchen Fun

Story Info
A surprise for me as he comes in from work.
1k words
4.22
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him park from my window and went to the kitchen to put the kettle on to make him coffee. I had been practicing yoga, so I was wearing nothing but leggings and a vest top.

I heard him come through the door and I busied myself with making his coffee. I was facing the counter with my back to the kitchen door, as I felt him move behind me. As I tried to turn around to kiss him, he placed his left hand on my neck, right at the curve where shoulder and neck meet, his thumb caressing my neck. It's my favourite place for him to hold me, I'm not sure if he knows exactly what that does to me, the sense of security and happiness it brings to me.

My heart starts to beat faster, as excitement rushes through my body, I try to turn again, but he holds me in place facing away from him, his body now pressed against me, his hand still in place on my neck. I love the position of his hand, it makes me feel excited and safe, I can feel the strength of his hand on my flesh, a connection, like a point for energy to pass between us, it grounds me and lets me know I am his and he is in charge.

I feel his lips behind my ear as he starts to trail kisses down my neck and across the other shoulder, he reaches the top of my arm and bites into my flesh, not hard, but enough to make me squirm and shiver at the sudden change from the featherlight kisses. The hand on my neck tightens slightly to still me and keep me in place.

He steps back slightly and I feel the fingertips of his right-hand trail down my spine and across the top of the cheek of my bottom, he flattens his palm as he runs it over the curve, the movement is swift as he grasps my bottom cheek in his large hand, mashing his fingers deep into the skin and muscle. I gasp and can feel a dampness between my legs, as every nerve in my body starts to fire with the anticipation of what is to come.

He starts to kiss my shoulder again alternating between gentle kisses and little bites, as he squeezes the flesh harder. In an instance I feel his grasp release and he brings his hand down on my bottom hard, I cry out as the strike takes my breath away, the force of it pushing my hips into the counter. The dampness between my legs increases as he strikes a further 3 times in quick succession, he bites down hard on my shoulder again and I start to pant trying to catch my breath.

He rubs his hand over my now warm and red bottom cheek and nuzzles at my neck, his hand slowly moving around to my front, stroking across my belly, his fingers find the waistband of my leggings and he wriggles them under the elastic. I open my legs slightly hoping that his fingers will travel to where I want them, he pushes down further and cups his hand over my wet pussy, I moan and push my hips forward pressing into his hand, he can feel the need in me.

My knees sag a little giving him more access, the hand on my neck tightens even more and in one thrust, he sinks two fingers deep inside of me, I clutch at the kitchen counter with my eyes closed, feeling every sensation as he furiously fingers me, he is rough, fast, diving his fingers in and out of me, a little deeper each time and I know it won't take long for my body to push me to orgasm. He knows it too. I buck my hips driving myself deeper onto his fingers, wanting to tip over into that tingling moment when my orgasm will take control of my body. As I feel the build to the crescendo about to engulf me, my moans become louder and I manage to utter 'please'.

As swiftly as he entered me, he pulls his fingers from me. I cry out 'no' as I realise his plan is just to lead me to the edge but not allow me to tip over into the abyss of pleasure I so desperately want. I feel empty, my pussy still pulsing slightly from where his fingers had stretched me as he pushed them in and unwanted tears prick at my eyes from frustration at the removal of such intense pleasure, I blink them back and feel his lips on my neck kissing and nibbling.

As I stand there my legs trembling, his hand on my neck and his body pressed against me not allowing me to move, he brings his fingers up to my face. His fingers glisten with the juice from my now bereft pussy and I know what he wants, he wants me to clean them, to take them in my mouth. It's not my favourite thing and he knows this, but he also knows that it is one of the things I will do to show him how much I want to please him.

I press my lips together though and he would never force them in, he just holds them there, waiting to see if I will willingly take them. For a brief second I contemplate not opening my mouth but the thought that if I am a good girl now, I might later be able to replace the fingers with his beautiful cock and I will get to indulge in my favourite pleasure, watching him as I suck his cock, watching his face, as his cum floods the warm cavern of my mouth and throat.

The image of his cock in my mouth burns brightly in my mind and I open my mouth and hungrily suck his fingers in, tasting my juice on him, cleaning it from his fingers. I hear him sigh a small satisfied sigh, nuzzling into my neck, his left hand still tight on my neck and I know he will be smiling as I willingly succumb to his desire, to try and secure my own later.