Kitchen Love

Story Info
Andy and Marissa make love for the first time in the kitchen.
2.4k words
4.1
53.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy came downstairs after his morning shower and quietly began fixing himself a bowl of cereal. Marissa was already sitting at the kitchen table, eating and working on that day's crossword puzzle. Sitting down, Andy leaned over and kissed his girl friend on the mouth.

"I love you boo," He said softly. He began pouring himself some cereal and Marissa continued working on the puzzle.

After he finished eating he looked up at Marissa with a strange look on his face.

"What's up hon, is something wrong?" Marissa asked.

Andy just stared at her face and then glanced down at her tits. She was wearing a tank top and her favorite pair of jeans which were nearly skin tight and pushed her ass into a tight round ball. Although they had been dating for awhile, they hadn't had sex yet. They had fooled around quite a bit, but Marissa had told him that she wasn't quite ready for intercourse.

"Stand up. Walk over to the counter until you are 3 feet away and bend over so your torso makes a 45 degree angle with your legs. Put your hands on the counter. I want to study your ass this morning before I go to work."

Taken aback, Marissa stared at him, unsure of what to say. Andy stood up and walked around the table until he was standing behind her. He placed his hands on her bare shoulders and rubbed them softly for a few seconds. He rested his fingers on her bra strap and began playing with them absently.

"Do what I said sweetie. I want to get a good look at your ass before I have to leave." Andy said firmly. He didn't say it with any aggression, but he did say it in a way that made it clear he would become a little agitated if she didn't do what he asked.

Marissa stood up and walked over toward the counter, bent down, and put her hands on the counter. She could feel her cheeks reddening and even felt a little indignant about being ordered around so. Still, there was something about Andy's directness this morning that turned her on. She could feel her chest begin to flush, and as she stood there she felt her legs begin to shake a little bit with excitement.

"Good. Now for some rules. Whatever happens, you cannot move your hands from that counter. If you do, you will get punished appropriately. Also, you will not talk until after we are finished. Nod if you understand."

Marissa nodded and felt her cheeks redden even more. Her stomach felt like it was doing somersaults insider her and her legs began to shake harder. Andy knelt down behind her and firmly grabbed her ass. He squeezed it hard and began moving his hands all around it. He did this for several minutes then stopped. He leaned over and glanced around her body and their eyes met for a moment. He smiled when he saw the look on her face. She quickly looked away, embarrassed that he had seen how turned on she was.

SMACK. The jolt of the sound and the sting of the slap made her jump and a gasp escaped her lungs. Another hard slap, this time on left side of her ass, caused her to gasp again. Andy squeezed it again.

"Please babe, not so hard. That stung!" Marissa said softly.

"I told you Rissa, no talking. I'm going to have to punish you now for that, and I really didn't want to have to do that." Andy said firmly.

Marissa began to turn around but Andy stopped her. He grabbed her around the hips and pushed her forward until she was against the counter. He put a hand on her back and pushed her down until her tits were resting on the counter. He grabbed her by both wrists and put them next to her ass, holding onto the counter. He tapped her hands with his index finger as if to say "Keep them there" and walked over and started going through the drawer next to the porch door. Marissa watched him, but didn't move or say anything. Her legs were shaking with excitement.

Andy pulled out a gag toy that she had never seen before. It had a ball in the middle that he placed in her mouth and fastened the straps around her head.

"This way, you won't have to worry about talking and getting punished more later babe. See I'm looking out for you!" He chuckled a little and walked over to a different drawer and pulled out a ruler. "Remember, do not move your hands from the counter, or I'll have to punish you more."

He walked back to her with the ruler in hand and placed his left hand on her lower back. Bent over, her tank top didn't cover that part of her back, and she flinched with the touch of his cold hand. Still, she could feel her chest completely flushed because of what was happening. Her nipples were hard and were poking into the hard counter giving her a pleasant sensation. She could feel her pussy was moist and hoped that Andy would fuck her soon. She was more eager for that than at any point in her life that she could remember.

"Now, this might sting a bit, but I'm only going to do it 5 times. That will be the punishment for breaking the rules I outlined earlier."

With that, he brought the ruler down on her ass. The sting made her hands clench the counter hard. Andy did the 5 slaps quickly and just hard enough to give a sharp sting on both her ass cheeks for a few moments then faded. Andy noticed her vice like grip on the counter, but was pleased that she didn't move her hands at all.

He walked around the counter until he was facing her and leaned over with his elbows resting on the counter. Looking her in the eyes, he studied her for a few moments. The look she returned told it all. She wanted desperately to get fucked by him and she even let out a little whimper as if to say "Please, fuck me."

"You did very good so far, baby. And I can tell that you want to get fucked and you will soon don't worry."

Andy walked back around until he was behind her. He reached around her hips and unbuckled her pants without saying a word. He unzipped her jeans and carefully slid them down until they were resting at her feet. She was wearing a pink thong and her ass had a light red color from the spanks and ruler. Andy grabbed her ass firmly in his hands and began squeezing it. He stopped and took off his shirt and pants, so that he was standing there only in his boxers. His hard cock bulged against his boxers and although it was tucked up, his head of his cock poked out from the top.

"Reach behind you with your right hand and feel how hard you made my cock." Andy said, again directly and firmly.

With a shaking hand, Marissa reached behind her and felt the large bulge of Andy's cock. She ran her finger tips around the bulge and squeezed it lightly.

"Oh god," She thought to herself. "That huge cock is going to be inside me soon." She wanted it inside her so badly that she could barely take it anymore. She slid her fingers up the bulge of his cock until she felt the bare head. She gasped, the head was soft and felt like it was 150 degrees in her hand. She wondered what it would feel like to have something that hot buried deep inside her. She couldn't help but let out a soft moan, she felt like she was going crazy!

"Pull my boxers down so that you can feel the entire length of cock that is going to be inside you."

She grabbed the elastic band and slowly pulled it down to his knees. She hesitated touching him, afraid that she would lose all control of her body when she felt his naked cock. Andy grabbed her wrist and guided her hand to his hard cock. She felt it and ran her fingers up and down the shaft to feel the length. She couldn't believe that something that long and thick would fit inside her. She felt how hard the shaft was, and how soft and hot the head of his cock was in her hand. She moaned again softly and felt drool begin to form at the corner of mouth.

"Put your hand back on the counter now." She did, and grabbed it tightly. She felt her body begin to shake with anticipation.

She felt something hot and hard touch her ass and realized that he had placed his cock between her asscheeks. He grabbed her ass and pushed them so that his cock was buried part way between her ass cheeks. He started sliding his cock back and forth.

"This is how I'm going to fuck you at first." He said. "But later I'm going to fuck you like this." And he started thrusting his cock furiously.

Marissa couldn't take it anymore and moaned loudly. She said "Fuck my pussy. NOW" through the gag, but all that came out was muffled moans. As if he understood, Andy grabbed her thong and slowly slid it down her legs. Moisture had built up so much, that her thong was soaking and juice had begun running down the side of her thigh.

"Oh fuck." Andy grunted when he noticed. He carefully slid his cock up both sides of her thighs so that the juice from her pussy had gathered on the head of his cock. "Fuck, that is just too much for me right now."

Marissa moaned again. "I need that cock inside me. Now, Andy. Slide that hard cock inside my pussy now." Again, only muffled moans came out. She wanted to cry she wanted the cock inside her so bad, and the frustration at being unable to tell Andy was almost too much for her.

She felt the unbelievably hot head of his cock pushed up against her pussy and she moaned, loud. Her heart felt like it would bounce out of her chest. She felt her eyes widen until she was sure she looked bug eyed. She moaned, louder and pushed back toward his cock so that it could finally be inside her.

"Whoa now. No moving Marissa." He put a hand on her back and pushed her forward and again placed the head of his cock against her pussy. He began rubbing the head up and down her pussy, and rubbing it against her clit for a few seconds. She moaned, as loud as she could, and gasped. It was too much for her, and she came. Her legs shook violently and her knuckles turned white as she squeezed the counter as hard as she could. Her entire body shook, and juice squirted from her pussy, right onto Andy's awaiting cock. The orgasm was so intense, she thought she was going to pass out. She gasped, and was afraid she wouldn't be able to suck in enough air through her nose. Mid orgasm, she felt the head of Andy's cock go into her.

"No..." she thought. "He can't put it in now. I'll go fucking crazy."

Andy stopped once his head was inside her for a few seconds. Marissa's orgasm continued, violent. She began trying to buck him off, and he grabbed her hips tightly to hold her in place. Then shoved his entire cock inside her. He felt her pussy constrict tightly around his cock as she was orgasming. She squeezed him so tight that it felt like his cock was going to be torn off. Andy moaned, but kept his cock inside. Her pussy kept squeezing and expanding and juice continued to flood around his cock.

Marissa thought the orgasm was going to last forever. The huge hard cock was buried so deep inside her that the sensation was unreal. The orgasm finally subsided after what felt like several minutes, and she whimpered and stopped bucking around in a unsuccessful attempt of ridding herself of the cock inside her.

Andy was still holding onto her hips tightly. And he slowly began sliding his cock out. He stopped when it was half way out and suddenly thrust it harshly back in. Marissa moaned again, and began bucking wildly. Andy was too strong though and held her firmly in place. He slid his cock out again, this time all the way to the head. Then again thrust it quickly all the way back in. Marissa moaned and bucked. Andy noted that she had kept her hands in place the entire time and smiled.

He began fucking her hard. Pulling half way out and thrusting all the way back to his balls in wild succession. Marissa was still bucking and fighting him, but he was strong and held her firmly in place. She moaned wildly and thought she was going to lose her mind. Andy fucked her hard for atleast 10 minutes before she came again.

Again, her pussy squeezed him tightly, but this time Andy continued fucking her violently. Marissa shrieked, and Andy wasn't sure if it was a scream or just a high pitched moan. Her hands remained on the counter though, and he continued fucking her wildly. Her body shook wildly with the orgasm, and with one final thrust, and buried his cock as deep inside her pussy as he could and began jerking violently with his hips.

"Fuck, I'm cumming inside you!" Andy moaned and felt squirt after squirt of warm sticky cum shooting out of his cock. Marissa felt his cock pulsing and throbbing wildly inside her, then felt the cum. She moaned wildly and tried to say "Give me all of it. Spray all of it inside me." She felt each squirt vividly, and felt the cum being sprayed into depths of her pussy she never knew existed. It was so much cum, she couldn't believe it.

Andy slowly pulled his cock out after both their orgasms had finished, but she still felt the warm sticky cum inside her. Andy lifted her up in his arms and placed her on her back, laying down on the counter. He climbed up ontop of her and kissed her mouth, their tongues gently pressing against eachother. Marissa placed a hand on her stomach where she still felt the cum and sighed.