Kitten

Story Info
Daddy loves his Kitten, but she must be disciplined.
3.8k words
4.46
16.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers

He walked through the door after a long day at the office. He couldn't wait to get home to his kitten, she always made him feel so much better, like he was some kind of super star. He had never dreamed things could be like this, having someone who loved so unconditionally, so trusting, so fully. He could hear her feet running through the house.

"DADDYYYYY!!" she yelled, and as she ran up to him, he dropped his things and opened his arms to her. She was wearing her little school girl outfit that he loved so much. Her ample breasts bounced up and down as she ran across the room into his arms. She jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. As tired as he was, he was already thinking naughty things about her. These were the thoughts that would get him through his day, no matter how hard or cut throat business could be. She showered him with kisses, all over his face and neck. He put one hand under her perfect round bottom for support and held her tight. He loved her lips; they were so full and soft. He held the back of her head with the other hand pulling her kisses onto his lips, and kissed her deeply, breathing her in, and feeling the calm.

He could feel her big soft breasts pressing tight against his chest and was getting excited at the thought of her. He pulled her face away from his mouth and looked deep into her sultry hazel eyes with his steel blues, his lust growing by the moment, yet he wanted her to know how much she meant to him, how important she was. He carried her to the living room and set her down, pulling her to his lap.

"So, how was your day, my little kitten?" He asked.

She smiled real big and said, "It's perfect now that you're home Daddy!" She jumped down, her hands behind her back, acting a bit nervous, biting her lip and looked down, saying "But I have a confession to make. I've been naughty today." Then kneeling, she put her head on his lap and pleaded, "Please don't be mad, Daddy!" He looked at her, put his hand under her chin and lifted her head so he could see her big seductive eyes.

He kissed her forehead and said, "It can't be all that bad, you're such a good girl." Then seeing the shame in her eyes, he added "Tell me what happened, kitten."

"I did things to myself that only you should be doing..." She said, as she looked at him. Pleading with her eyes, she continued, "But daddy, I was thinking about you and missing you so much!"

He looked into her eyes right through to her soul. He said, "Okay, kitten, I'm not mad, but Daddy needs to know exactly what you did."

She lowered her head, shamefully and started, "I was taking a shower after my chores, and the water just felt so good, it made me think of you and how you sometimes caress me. It really made me miss you so much. So I went to get the vibrator, I knew I shouldn't but I only meant to have it for a little bit. I sat on it for a while as I used the towel to rub my nipples dry. It felt so good that it got the vibrator wet, and I wanted more, so I laid down on the bed and used the vibrator to pleasure me."

"Ok," he said, "you know that I will have to discipline you. You know you shouldn't be doing this." She nodded her head and a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Awww, it's okay, kitten." He said to her softly, "Daddy still loves you and I always will."

She looked up and smiled. She knelt down before him and said, "How can I serve you, sir? I am yours...". Her voice resonated with strength and confidence. Not with fear or low self esteem. She wasn't intimidated nor was it expected. She did so because she had absolute trust and faith in him. He was her protector, her lover, and he took good care of her physical and mental well being. He earned her love and trust. She willingly placed her life and love into his hands because she knew that he loved her completely. She had absolute faith that he would take care of her, protect her, be her Daddy.

He reached down and placed his hands softly, gently on her head. He said, "Kitten... you are my whole world. I adore you. I love you more than I can say. I will always protect you and love you." he said.

She smiled, cast her eyes downward and said, "Thank you, sir. May I make you happy now, sir?"

He bent down, kissing her forehead and said, "Yes, my kitten. You always make me happy. You know what daddy likes." She reached up and unzipped his pants. He was already excited and his thick 8 inch shaft poked through his boxers. She loved how big her Daddy was and enjoyed feeling him in her mouth. She gently took hold of his dick and guided it to her mouth. Using her full lush lips and her skilled tongue, she worked her decadent magic on him, making him lean his head back closing his eyes as he moaned loudly. Slowly she engulfed his cock sliding it in and out from between her big soft lips, but touching ever so lightly with her teeth. She used her tongue, swirling around the shaft as it pulsed inside her mouth. She could easily make him cum with her talents, but she didn't. She wanted a lot more from her Daddy.

She pulled off and stood up, her head bowed. She said, "I'm ready for my punishment, Sir."

He looked into her eyes and said, "In the bedroom, kitten." As they headed to the bedroom he took off his tie and shirt. Then he removed his pants and removed his leather belt. He took off his boxers and he followed her as she somberly walked into the bedroom, her head bowed down and her hands behind her back. But she was smiling to herself. She enjoyed Daddy's discipline, and sometimes would purposely break the rules in order to get some of his erotic tortures. It felt so good and it made her a better kitten for her Daddy. He carried the belt in his hand. He sat on the bed and patted his lap, "Come here, kitten," he said. She walked over and laid across his lap. Her perfect round ass poked up through her school girl outfit. "You know I love you, kitten," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said. He pulled her skirt up around her waist, then pulled her panties down and peeled them off. Holding her gently yet firmly to his lap, he smacked her bare behind with his leather belt. She jumped a little and said, "Thank you, Daddy." With each smack she repeated it, even when her butt cheeks turned red and the tears ran down her face. With each smack, she arched her body forward causing her wet pussy to press against his throbbing cock and she knew he wanted her.

He stopped and pulled her up and she straddled his lap, her arms around his neck. She moaned, "I want you inside me, Daddy."

He whispered in her ear, "Daddy loves you so much, kitten. You will always be mine and I will always take care of you." He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. He gazed lovingly at her teary eyes. He pulled her to his lips and kissed her, softly at first, then deepening, feeling her full soft lips against his. Gently he wiped away her tears. She could feel his pulsing shaft in between her legs and she slowly, gently maneuvered herself so the tip was touching her wet opening. She gazed into his eyes. He loved how his kitten teased him.

She said, "Do you want me, Daddy? Do I please you?"

He moaned deeply, "Yes, kitten...I want you...you please me so much, but we aren't finished yet."

He reached into the bedside table and pulled out the vibrator and handed it to her. Picking her up and laying her on her back on the bed, he instructed her to show him what she did with the vibrator and to re-enact her indiscretion. She took the vibrator and as he stood and watched, she moved it slowly through the trench between her labia, rubbing the vibrator back and forward from her clit to her moist opening. He could see her getting very wet. He leaned over her, holding himself up with his arms and not allowing his body to touch her, even though she arched her body up toward him, but he held her at bay.

In a low hushed voice he said "Kitten, you know you're not allowed to cum until Daddy tells you too. If you do, Daddy will punish you again." The sound of his austere taunt gave her a promise of ecstasy, a mixture of fear and need that sped her hand. She could not help herself, could not hold back. She began fucking herself with the vibrator, in and out faster and faster until she cried out in agonizing passion, knowing full well she would be disciplined. He could feel his pulse quickening and his shaft was bulging to near bursting as he grabbed her up and flung her again across his lap, this time pounding her sweet perfect ass with his hand and making sure his fingers hit perfectly up into her crotch, but slowed if she came near to climax. He put some lube on his fingers and pushed his finger into her anus, causing her to cry out. He pulled back and again warned her to not climax then pushed in again. She cried out for release.

He flipped her around so she was on his lap, facing him, his cock, pushing up through her clitoris and against her dripping pussy. He lifted her hips and bottom up so her opening was right above his tip. She pushed herself down and he felt his hard cock slide easily into her wet pussy. Both of them groaned. He held it there, buried all the way inside her. He felt her pussy clamping down on his dick. She could feel him throbbing inside her. She kissed him hard and started slowly rocking back and forth as his tongue dominated hers. She felt every inch of him as it slid in and out of her. He could feel her muscles tighten around him, and felt he might come too soon.

She pulled her little school girl top down, exposing her perfect 38 DD breasts. She had such big nipples that begged him to suck hard on them. He grabbed her tits with both hands, squeezing tight as she cried out. The slight pain made her pause for just a moment, then ride him harder.

He sucked hard on one nipple, nipping it slightly with his teeth, then the other as she cried out, "YESSS...DADDY!" and rode him even harder, rocking back and forth furiously. He arched his hips up in rhythm to her movements deepening the penetration. She started bouncing up and down making him thrust his rigid dick into her furiously. The sound of their skin slapping together and her crying out, "YESSSSSSS, DADDY! FUCK ME HARDER!" echoed in the bedroom. Her luscious breasts bounced up and down in his face as he sucked hard at her nipples.

In a deep deliberate voice, he said, "Ride me, kitten...daddy wants to fuck you real good." He lifted her hips, helping her to move up and slam back down onto his erection. After a while, he stood up, she clung to his muscular body and she wrapped her legs around his waist and continued bouncing on his dick. He turned and pulled her off, as she cried out, feeling bereft.

She pleaded, "More Daddy...I want more!!" He set her down, placing her on her back on the bed. Feeling passionate anticipation, she put her arms over her head as if they were tied, and stretching out, relaxed her body to give it fully to him. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her up and to him, hooking her legs over his shoulders. He buried his face between her legs as she wrapped them around his neck. She squeezed and pulled his face deep into her wet enticing pussy. His tongue lashed out and he started fucking her with his tongue. He gripped her hips tight, pulling her close to him. She hung almost upside down as he ravished her sweet pussy with his mouth like a starving wolf in the middle of winter. She squirmed and wiggled and squealed as he showed no mercy while making her orgasm again and again. He could feel her creamy juices flowing over his mouth and beard and down his chin. He licked her pussy clean, swallowing every drop he could get. She hung limp as he drained her.

Carefully he lowered her back down to the bed, giving her just a moment to regain. But she wanted more of him, and moaned and whined. He was ready to give it to her and so pulled her to the floor, grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto his thick unbending shaft. He leaned her against the bed with her head on the mattress, grabbed her hair with both hands and violated her mouth without mercy. She responded by clamping down around his shaft as his dick forcefully thrust in and out. Using her tongue she applied pressure on the underside of his shaft while closing the roof of her mouth on the front to make her mouth feel tighter. At the same time she used the point of her tongue to push into the bulging vein and flick toward his balls. She also used her teeth to scrape at the glans each time he pulled out. With his hands gripping her hair, he jerked her head back and forth as he dominated her mouth. He groaned with delight and did his best to control the spasms heading toward climax.

Fearing he would not be able to hold off much longer, he shoved his throbbing member all the way in and held it, his balls pressed up against her chin. She started to choke and gag as a mixture of pre-cum and saliva oozed from the corners of her mouth. He pulled out, allowing her to catch her breath, then gripped her hair tight as she gasped for air. He pulled her head back, bent down and kissed her hard, long and deep.

He penetrated her mouth once again, and in a low stern voice said, "Look at me, Kitten. You know I love to see your eyes as you pleasure me." She looked up, her eyes smiling at him, knowing he loved seeing her face as she sucked on his dick, and wanting so much to please him. He slowed the pace and look into her eyes and said, "You are my perfect little girl, and you please me...daddy is so proud of you being such a good kitten."

He could feel her sexual anticipation build, and looking into her eyes he could feel his own elation peaking. He pulled her up to her feet, and kissed her deeply, holding her body tight against his chest, he could feel her heart throbbing beneath her luscious bosom. She returned the kiss with a fever, and he could feel he would not last much longer and he wanted desperately to claim her. He spun her around and bent her over the edge of the bed. He said huskily, "No, I'm not mad, but this, this is all mine." And he slapped her beautiful little butt, causing her buttocks to retract. He noted the clenching and it spurred him on more to wanting to take her.

Reaching around her, he pushed his hands under her school girl outfit and cupped her perfect breasts, pinching the nipples, using them to pull her closer to him.

She squealed with delight and cried out, "YESSSSSS, DADDY! I AM ALL YOURS. TAKE ME, FUCK ME ...FUCK ME HARD!!" He gripped the wetness between her legs with one hand as he grabbed her hips with the other. With one finger, he assaulted her clitoris and checked for readiness, spreading her wetness over her whole crotch, and then teased the rim of her opening. In one swift move he grabbed her breasts and pulling her closer to him, he plunged his throbbing cock between her legs deep into her dripping pussy. He started banging her violently, thrusting his cock deep inside her over and over again. He let go of her magnificent breasts, and grabbed her hips for a better grip so he could jerk her body back to match his lunges. He lunged forward while pulling her into his hips, maximizing the depth and forcefulness.

She pushed her butt toward him and cried out, "YES...YES...YES!! GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!! " He pounded her ass harder, and she gave in to him, allowing him to make the rhythm. She bit her lip hard as she wanted to cum so bad but dared not until he told her to.

Finally he yelled, "CUM, KITTEN...I WANT YOU TO CUM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!" She cried out as she climaxed several times and then squirted all over his dick. Her body shuddered as she had one orgasm after another. He let go of her and she collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily, her body limp.

He walked around to the other side of the bed and reached towards her, grabbing her arms and dragging her across the bed to the other side. Still on her stomach, he tied her wrists with the under mattress restraints. She moaned, realizing what he was doing, and could feel her rapture again brewing in the pit of her belly. He grabbed her hair and lifted her head up.

She mumbled, "Give it to me, daddy. I want to taste you..." He touched the tip of his still hard erection to her soft thick lips and she kissed it softly at first, then a full kiss, encasing his tip with her lips. Using her tongue she swirled around the tip and pressed it into the small opening, pressing down, teasing him until he couldn't stand it anymore. He grabbed her head and slowly, deliberately penetrated her mouth all the way in. She pulled on the restraints as it hit the back of her throat and she gagged, he loved making her gag. He grabbed her head with one hand and shoved it back and forth so he could fuck her mouth hard. Faster and harder he pumped. Reaching for his leather belt he began smacking her ass making her butt cheeks glow red. The pain aroused her and she sucked hard and used her mouth to hold tighter to his throbbing member as he concentrated on her punishment. The sting of the belt increased her excitement and she began moving her head to match his thrusts as tears rolled down her face. She tried to cry out but the sound was muffled as his cock filled her mouth. He could feel it building and they both knew he was about to explode. He dropped the belt and grabbed her hair with both hands as he cried out in ecstasy, exploding down her throat. She swallowed his hot creamy load and kept sucking, making him shudder. He untied her hands, laid down next to her, cradling her head in his arms as she nestled into him.

He stroked her hair and said, "You're such a good kitten. Daddy loves you so much."

"Yes," she replied, "I have been a good kitten, and now I feel I deserve a reward as well." She gently and ever so lightly rubbed her fingers across the crook of his arms, knowing this was a sensitive spot for him.

He moaned "I love it when you touch me like that." Her hands moved to his upper arms and she trailed a soft caress from shoulder to palm, making sure to rub across the crook of his elbow. He closed his eyes and took in all the feeling he could as her hands then moved up and around his back. She rubbed gently down his spine and back up, circling to his shoulders and repeating the motion again and again and he hummed his feel good song. Then, without notice, she gripped him with her fingernails and dug into his shoulder blades. He quickly moved on top of her and pinned her down. She could feel his excitement pushing between her legs and he slid his body downward and pushed his erection between her thighs.

He raised up and their eyes locked. He knew what she wanted, and he knew he could not deny her. Letting himself down, he took her nipples into his mouth and suckled, one, then the other, then reaching up with his arms, he continued caressing her breasts as he then focused his energies on grinding his groin against hers, using his abdomen to put pressure on her mound and increasing her arousal. The tip of his hard throbbing dick touched against her clit and easily slid along the channel between her labia. He slid it back and forth teasing, taunting, and increasing her wetness. Raising up ever so slightly he angled himself so his tip was right at her opening and he plunged his thick hard shaft deep inside her. He started with a slow deliberate movement, in and out, pulling out almost completely before plunging back in. He began to rock back and forth as she spread her legs wider, making it easier for deeper penetration. He moved again, and he began pumping harder, gradually increasing his speed, and making sure his balls bounced against her anus and his happy trail stimulated her clit as his throbbing dick rubbed her itching pussy, satisfying her craving.

As he pumped he said "You are mine. Only I can do this to you. Only my dick can fill your needs. You are my love, my light, my everything."

KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers
12