Kitten

Story Info
A cat-girl serves her Master
1.8k words
4.2
59.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a short nap on my favorite pillow when my Master finally came home. I lifted my head and eyed him stepping through the doorway before deciding to leave the safety of the couch to meet him. I had been lying in the afternoon sun most of the day so when I stepped out of it to welcome my Master home, my skin chilled uncomfortably. I felt my nipples harden from the sudden, unwelcome cool air of the room. I didn't have to glance down to know they were showing through my shirt but I did anyway, out of habit. They always looked to me like little pencil erasers, especially the color - salmon pink. I stopped in front of my Master to welcome him back with an excited "weebus" and a hug. I nuzzled my cheek against his chest and I felt his warm arm wrap around me and his hand pet my hair and soft kitten ears. My ears twitched slightly from his touch - it tickled a little. I stood on my tiptoes and gave his cheek a small kitty lick to show my appreciation.

When I was satisfied that he wasn't going to be leaving me again anytime soon, I broke my hug and followed him into the dining room. He sat and I brought him the meal I had prepared for him, still warm. Once I had set it in front of him, I sat down on the clean floor beside him to lay my head in his lap. Having already had my favorite jelly sandwich and lots of milk, I enjoyed being close to my Master. My tail swayed calmly and I traced lines with my finger on his thigh while he ate his supper.

When he was done eating, I stood and took the dishes into the kitchen so I could wash them. After having done that, I followed the sound of the television to the living room and sat beside him on the couch, once more laying my head in his lap. He had changed into a light shirt and boxers while I was in the kitchen. After watching the t.v. with him for a few minutes, I became bored and directed my attention to the front of his boxers, beside where I laid my head. I had been a little horny all day so I wanted to try to entice him as much as I could.

I wasn't sure how I could entice him while still seeming innocent so I lightly fingered the material at the hem of his boxers, my fingers brushing against his skin occasionally. I stopped. He must have noticed me because he laid his hand on my side, just below my breast. When I felt satisfied that he wasn't going to chastise me for it, I pulled the hem up a little and lightly rubbed my fingertips against his thigh. He made no movement.

Abandoning the skin just under the hem, I let my fingers wander to brush against the material beside where I thought his cock might be.

At this, he spoke, "What are you doing, kitten?"

"What do you mean, Master?" I asked in what I hoped was an innocent tone.

"You know what I'm referring to," he said persistently.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I see what you're doing," he laughed lightly.

"You're crazy!" I countered playfully. That said, I continued to play with the material.

I could still feel his hand on my side. Spontaneously, I took his hand in mine and brought it to my breast. With my hand over his, I pressed his hand against me. The nipple was already hard. I left his hand there to rub the skin just beside his cock through the fabric. His hand remained still on me. My fingers ventured further until I felt him underneath my hand. I used a single finger to rub him through the material and I felt his fingers lightly brushing against my nipple. He became harder as I continued feeling him.

I lifted my head so that I could pull the band of his boxers down far enough to be able to slip my hand in. I let my fingers travel the skin of his thigh and pelvis before finding his dick again. By this time, he had hardened considerably for me. I slid my fingers up the shaft before finally settling to circle the tip of his head with two of my fingers. I felt him squeeze and gently twist my hard nipple. Faltering, I slid my fingers back down his shaft again to wrap my hand around the base of his cock. My hand wrapped tight around his dick, I slowly slid my hand up to the head of his cock, and back down to the base again. I did this a few more times before feeling the urge to taste him.

"Master." I wanted his attention.

"Yes, kitten?" he obliged.

"Can I...?" I moved my hand to clutch the waist of his boxers.

"Can you what?"

"I want to take them off," I said shyly.

He lifted his hips enough for me to slide the annoying boxers off of him so I could get at what I wanted. He removed his hand from my breast and I turned so that I was on my hands and knees, my mouth just inches from his dick. Dropping onto my forearm, I used my right hand to steady him and tentatively licked the head of his cock once. I thought for a moment before licking him again. I liked how he tasted.

Slipping the head into my mouth, I alternated between swirling my tongue around on his sensitive skin and sucking on it, which gave me more of the saltiness I craved. Wanting more of him in my mouth, I lowered my head on him until I felt the head rub against the back of my throat. I paused there and licked the underside of his cock less than gently with my tongue. My hand wandered to cup and play with his balls. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get the rest in but I wanted to make my Master happy with me.

Slowly, I continued lowering my head until most of him was in my mouth, and the rest down my throat. I lifted my head off him enough to breathe, then slid back down on him again. I couldn't get enough of his cock. I slipped him out of my mouth again and licked up the shaft to circle the head with my tongue again before shoving him back in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his dick for a while longer while I rubbed his balls between my fingers and then sucked on just the head of him.

"Kitten," he managed to say. He moved his hand up from where it had been on my shoulder to rest in my hair.

"Yes, Master?" I looked up at him and asked after lifting my mouth off his cock.

"Stand up and take everything off for me."

Obediently, I stood from my place on the couch. I started by slowly lifting my shirt, my fingers brushing against the skin of my taut tummy and navel, over my full breasts and excited pink nipples, and finally over my head. I paused for a moment to run my hands up my stomach and over my breasts, stopping momentarily to tease my little nipples before I turned and hooked my fingers on the sides of my shorts. Bending over, I pulled both them and my panties down at the same time and pushed my tail aside so my Master could see my wet, hairless pussy from where he still sat. When I turned to face him once more, he stood and removed his shirt, then roughly took me by the arm to the arm of the couch.

"Bend over," he instructed me.

I remained still. I was becoming nervous - he hadn't taken my virginity yet. Was he planning on it now?

He repeated himself, "Bend over it."

His patience was wearing thin and I was afraid to make him angry with me so, reluctantly, I bent over the arm of the couch, my forearms resting on it. He moved close enough to me that I felt his hard cock against my ass and his hands held onto my hips.

"Move your tail out of the way."

"Yes, Master," I said anxiously.

I took my soft tail and held it to my chest, between my breasts. My breathing was shallow, quick. I couldn't tell if it was because I was nervous or because I was so horny. It made me feel so helpless to be bent over this way, open to him, and I couldn't resist it.

Slowly, he began rubbing the head of his dick between my wet pussy lips. Occasionally, it brushed over my clit. I couldn't keep myself from breathing heavily, gasping, and trying to push myself onto his cock. When I tried to get him to slide into me, he moved his cock so I couldn't get it in. He took my hair in his hand and pulled on it so my back arched.

"Beg me to fuck you," he said in my ear.

"Master..please fuck me."

"You'll have to do better than that," he said, wrapping his arm across my stomach, just underneath my breasts.

"Please, I need your big cock inside my virgin pussy. Please fuck me, Master," I gasped breathlessly.

At this, he forced all of his length into me at once and I gasped sharply. My pussy felt sensitive, and sore, and filled all at once - I loved it. Still holding onto my hair, he slid his dick out of me, and shoved it back in again. I couldn't keep myself from moaning. I couldn't believe I was being fucked; it felt so much more filling than I had expected, stretched around him, almost. What I liked most were the noises we were making like this; the wet, slapping noise of his cock sliding in my tight pussy and his balls hitting against me.

Before long, I could feel myself beginning to tense up and I pushed myself back on his cock, urging him to fuck me harder, faster. I could hardly think anymore; all I knew is that I desperately wanted him to keep fucking me. He kept sliding his cock inside me faster until he groaned and I suddenly felt warm inside. The thought that I could make him cum sent me over the edge too. My pussy squeezed down on his cock and I couldn't keep myself quiet, it felt too good.

When both of our orgasms had finally settled, he slowly pulled his cock out of me and I felt some of his cum begin to slide down my leg. He let go of my hair and stepped back so I could turn around to face him. I looked up at him and he kissed me.

"It's time for us to take a shower, kitten," he said before turning to walk away.

Eagerly, I followed after him, my ears perked and my tail swinging excitedly. I hoped it would be like this every night from now on!