Kitten and Dolly

Story Info
Two friends go to a sex shop and decide to try some things
2.8k words
3.42
19k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two girls stood outside the sex shop eagerly staring inside at the wonders, that lay within. They had both always wanted to go to a shop like this before, but they were nervous, so they decided to go together. The girls have been friends for a long time. They were in their early twenties. One was a short, pretty blonde, who seemed excited to go in. The other, who was a reluctant, cute brunette, followed her in.

There was a man at the counter reading a paper. He noticed them come in, though. He was a little older, than the girls, maybe in his early thirties. He was of average height and a little muscular. He watched them fix upon a cabinet full of chastity devices.

- Would you like to try these on, ladies? - he inquired.

- Can we? - the girls sounded shy to ask.

- Of course. The changing room is in the back.

They both went into the booths and put the chastity belts on. When they got back out the owner said:

- Here, let me adjust them for you.

A loud click resounded through the store.

- Do you like them? - he asked politely.

- Oh, we love them! - the blonde said, but whether she spoke for the brunette was unclear.

- That's good, because you won't be getting out of them any time soon -he replied, as he dangled the keys in front of the girls.

The brunette now realized, what they were for. The blonde still did not seem to realize the application of keys or she simply did not care.

- Now that I have your attention, girls, you have three options. One - you walk out with your belts on, but don't get the keys. Two - you become my window mannequins wearing some other of my products. Three - you get on your knees and thank me for such lovely gifts, that I have given you personally.

The girls were in shock and there was silence in the store for a while.

- What have you decided girls? - the owner was the first to speak.

- I'll be your doll - the brunette spoke first.

She would not get on her knees, not for a stranger. But being a mannequin could not be that bad, could it?

- Excellent choice, my dear. I will get the rest of your outfit. And you? - he addressed the blonde.

- I would like to thank you, I love my belt.

- I am glad. Let me just tend to your friend.

He walked around the shop picking up all manner of items, many of which the girls could not recognise. Although he certainly did.

- Now, my dear - he said in a soothing voice as he returned with a large amount of items.

He walked around the shop picking up all manner of items, many of which the girls could not recognize. Although he certainly did.

- Now, my dear - he said in a soothing voice as he returned with a large amount of items.

right accessories - the shopkeeper commented his own work.

Little to her knowledge the collar, he had chosen, had a tag on it, that "slut" in big letters.

- Follow me - he said grabbing her arm firmly, but not too strong.

The shopkeeper lead her to a chair and sat her down. He had prepared a pair of shoes, that looked impossible to walk in. He couldn't be serious, could he? He was serious. The shoes were placed on her feet and laced tightly. Then the same clicking sound announced, that two padlocks were locked, one on each foot. He proceeded to pull out a thin piece of metal, that looked like a bracelet and suddenly attached it to her nipple. She let out a cry.

- Ah ah. Be a good girl and don't make a sound - he said, as then attached the other one.

She tried to remain silent, but could not and let out a whine.

- Now you have done it.

The shopkeeper walked out of the room and came back with a big, black ball on some thick leather strap. He pushed it into her face, until she had no other choice, but to open her mouth. He quickly fastened it.

All her friend could do, was to watch with growing concern. Had she got it easier? What has going to happen to her? Observing the unfolding scene was beginning to make her aroused, but her cold, metal belt reminded her of her situation.

The shopkeeper pulled up the chain on her nipples. She stood up fast or at least tried to and stumbled. He grabbed her and stopped her from falling. He smiled and lent her against the wall for balance, then went off for more items.

The man returned with a strange looking device and pulled her away from the wall. She was wobbly, but could stand just barely.

- Arms behind your back - he commanded.

She did, as told, but was in for a surprise. What happened next, she could not describe. Her arms were folded every which way and when he was done sometime later she tried to move her arms and could not. They were almost stuck together.

- Don't bother - he laughed - no one gets out of these.

He grabbed the chain again and started to pull. She had no choice, but follow him to the front of the store.

The shopkeeper went on a little platform. She tried to follow him, but in these shoes she could not. He had to pick her up and place her in the desired position. She felt like

a doll, which at that point she basically was. Then the man did something, she was not expecting at all. He kissed her forehead.

- You look amazing - he said and walked away.

She felt herself blush, but that was soon overcome, as the reality of her situation sank in. She was staring out into the street, that was only going to get busier, as the day went on. Few people were shooting glimpses at her now. Surely she would draw a crowd later. But was she actually helping with the sales? Possibly, since seeing clothes and items on a mannequin is not the same as seeing them The man returned with a strange looking device and pulled her away from the wall. She was wobbly, but could stand just barely.

- Arms behind your back - he commanded.

She did, as told, but was in for a surprise. What happened next, she could not describe. Her arms were folded every which way and when he was done sometime later she tried to move her arms and could not. They were almost stuck together.

- Don't bother - he laughed - no one gets out of these.

He grabbed the chain again and started to pull. She had no choice, but follow him to the front of the store.

The shopkeeper went on a little platform. She tried to follow him, but in these shoes she could not. He had to pick her up and place her in the desired position. She felt like a doll more than a real person. Was that his intention or was he just trying to play with her?

- Now for you - said the salesman to the blonde.

She had been watching him carefully and excitedly. She was not sure, if it showed. He turned and faced her deciding what to do next. The man went off again to get some things for her. She was nervous, but excited.

He returned with only a few items, but these seemed a lot more thought out. He had taken the time to think and carefully select these items. More than he did for her friend, who he just dressed like a mannequin with no deeper thought at all. But the man knew what the blonde would look good in. He selected the bright pink collar and she pulled her hair up almost like a reaction and let him fasten the collar. He turned to pick up more items, but she was already gone.

The blonde was standing in front of a mirror admiring herself in her belt and collar. The latter was similar to the one the brunette wore, but hers said kitten and had a little bell. Its colour went really well with the long blonde hair. She flicked it and smiled. The salesman turned back and to his surprise she was playing with her collar. He went over behind her and started to gently lower a leather strap over her face, much the same as her friends, but this one had a hole in it. She smiled and opened her mouth to accept it. The girl turned to face him as he stood there proudly and gently lowered her into all fours.

- Kittens need a leash do you want to choose one? - the salesman asked.

She nodded her head in approval, which made him smile.

- Okay. Let's go get one - he said softly.

With a playful tap on her rear, he sent her off. The blonde crawled only a few inches and was going to stand up, but she thought about his words. He had called her "kitten" and she had collar with such a sign on so if he wanted her to be a kitten she would be one. He watched patiently as she carried on.

- Clever girl - he commented with a smile.

The words were like music to the girl's ears. She knew she had made the right choice, but still had a task ahead of her - to find herself a leash. She crawled through the store to a place, from which she could longer see her friend. Although she was

having too much fun, to care about it .The brunette was not quite enjoying herself the same and was growing restless straining against her bonds, but it was pointless.

The blonde crawled until she came across leashes, which to her delight were on a stand at her height. She stopped to look. There were lovely, soft, silk ones, hard, leather ones in lots of colours. She wanted to grab one, but thought against it. She sat on her legs, as he came over.

- Good girl - the man approved, as he stroked her head - which one do you want?

She nudged her head to a pink leather one. He picked it up and attached it to her collar.

The salesman then lead her away into the back of the shop pulling on her leash. Not hard, but enough so she would follow. Once in the back room he stopped and she again sat on her legs. He then proceeded to undo his pants and he released his erect penis. She looked at it and knew what to do. She did not really want to, but she was enjoying herself too much and loved the items she was wearing and now it was time to pay for them. She went to grab the penis with her hands, but it was a bad move.

- Ah ah - the man said.

He pulled out handcuffs. The blonde put her hands behind her back as soon as she saw them

- Good girl.

The man grabbed her head firmly, but not too strong and started thrusting her back and forth, his penis sliding into the hole in her gag. She knew what to do her tongue moving instinctively in rhythm with the thrusting and started to suck. He groaned in response, so she knew, she was doing well. The salesman started to increase the speed, clearly enjoying himself. She was loving it as well, sucking his penis faster and faster. The movement made the bell on her collar jingle. The sound made her happy, reassured her she was doing well. But that was not the only sound she was hearing. The man was moaning loudly now and this was surely the reason they were in the back, but ever so faintly she could hear a muffled sound.

It was her friend, who as the street was filling, had turned and faced away from it, but taps on the glass forced her to turn around much to the small crowds delight. Some people were making gestures for her to walk up and down. She was there to please to crowd, so she started to take small very wobbly steps. The girl eventually reached the other side and there spun around and returned to the centre of the window. She felt a sense of accomplishment. Some people were clapping and she thought about what he had said was she really beautiful? No, he had made her wear something that called her a slut. But she had to admit, that she like the clothes and items she was wearing. And the predicament was more than just slightly arousing. Despite the humiliation. Or maybe because of it.

The blonde cared for her friend, but was enjoying herself too much, to think more about her, so she had just settled into the motion. Back and forth, back and forth. She was not sure who was in control. She did not know or care, she has having so much fun.

The girl knew, the salesman was close to climaxing. She could tell by his moans, so she slowed down just a bit, now almost teasing him looked up to make eye contact. The man was looking down at her with a pleased face. Then, out of nowhere, she picked up the pace again and caught him off guard. He was shocked and pleasantly surprised, that she was in control. The blonde kept going and going, until came a loud groan. She had done it and that made her feel pleased, satisfied even, but then her mouth started to fill up and he was not removing his penis. She had no choice, but to swallow. She felt it go all the way down.

- Amazing kitten - he said almost exhausted, as she kept swallowing until it was only a dribble.

The salesman removed his penis and went to clean himself up. The blonde was left there. He came back and lifted her head and wiped her mouth. He untied her arms and she fell back onto all fours. He smiled and picked up her leash and led her to the front. He pulled her up onto her feet by her collar. She stood there happily.

- Your total to pay for your items is nothing - he said half joking half serious.

She had worked for them after all.

- Thank you - she replied, barely containing a smile - what about my friend?

- Of course.

He went over, removed the brunette from the window, sat her down gently and started to remove her bindings. She said nothing, as he took the items, placed then into a box, tied it with a ribbon, wrote something on the box and handed it back to her.

The brunette sat there and read, what he had wrote. "You were amazing. Truly. Don't think I didn't notice what you did. Look out the window". She looked and to her amazement, the people, who were staring at her, were still there waiting to come in. She had drawn these people in. That did not make her feel bad, she had served a purpose.

Her friend kitten stood looking around.

- You want your items in a box? - the salesman asked.

She looked surprised and shook her head approvingly. Her eyes landed on a leather jacket. She went over, tried it on, removed her gag and only her gag and said to the brunette:

- Come on.!e are leaving and took her friend by the arm, who was holding the box of toys. Just before they reached the door, the salesman said:

- Kitten you look amazing, but you have to pay for that jacket.

She was still wearing her collar and leash and chastity belt which he still had the keys to and put her gag in her pocket she smiled and answered:

- I wil.

The girls left the store. The blonde had loved her time there and could not wait to pay for her new jacket next time and what ever else she fancied trying out. They both went their separate ways and when she was lying on her bed thinking, what she had done and how happy she was and still wearing her items. Her phone vibrated "shall we go back again tomorrow?" Her face lit up. She could not wait.

--Massive thank you to Matt pantyhose as without him this story wouldn't be on here but just an idea