Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 01

Story Info
Did she intend to seduce him, or does it just happen?
9.1k words
4.41
38.8k
52

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Catherine wondered if Marlie's parents would also invite her to spend the Easter break with them. Marlie, Marie-Louise, was her girlfriend in her Swiss finishing school and had introduced her to the pleasures two girls could enjoy. During their Christmas break, she had also included her in what she and her brother, Pierre, enjoyed.

Then her father wrote that he would visit her for the Easter break and that they could go skiing or whatever she suggested. His letter started as always: "Dear Kitten," his pet name for her.

She was surprised by his mentioning skiing, since she didn't know that he could. She couldn't. Did they both want to try? She knew that he was comfortably well off, why her prep school and her being in Switzerland were no problem for him, also her going to the college of her choice the next year.

She replied that she didn't think skiing was a good idea, then remembered her course on European Art and suggested that they spend the week in Florence. He replied that that was better idea, admitting that he had only suggested skiing because she was in Switzerland. A couple of letters later, he wrote that he had reserved two rooms in a hotel in Florence and that they could take the train from Geneva. He would pick her up on Maundy Thursday, returning her to the school the Sunday after Easter.

Catherine was delighted, except for the fact that she had to turn down Marlie's parents' invitation, but had learned that Marlie's brother, Pierre, wouldn't be there, since he had had leave before. She sighed with a soft moan, remembering how the three of them had spent the nights together.

She liked her father, despite her parents having separated and divorced, only visiting him for a couple of days of her prep school breaks. In the days before their Easter break, she and Marlie tried to make up for what Marlie would miss back home, just alone.

Her father arrived and met Marlie, when she bid Catherine farewell with their usual cheek kisses. He was a little surprised at how they embraced, not holding their hips back, like he had seen other women rub cheeks. He knew that Catherine had spent her Christmas break with her family.

They set off. Catherine mentioned that Marlie was her best friend at the school, and he remarked that she seemed nice. She agreed that she was, her family too, and changed the subject, asking if he had plans for what they would see in Florence. He did, the usual from tourist information, which agreed with what she had learned.

They were silent for most of the rest of the trip. They arrived and took a cab to their hotel. When she saw that it was a four star hotel, she remarked:

"Looks expensive; do we need two room? I mean, we share your bathroom, when I visit you."

He shrugged and replied:

"It is, but for you. But you're right, if you feel like that."

She nodded. At the desk, he asked if they could change his reservation for a single room with twin beds. The receptionist didn't bat an eye about their sharing a room, agreeing and saying that the hotel had a waiting list for rooms. Catherine was pleased that her suggestion could save her father the price of two rooms, and he also seemed pleased.

They found the room and unpacked and went to dinner, chatting about her school and plans for college. After a walk around the town, seeing the cathedral and other sights, Michelangelo's David. Her father enjoyed her commenting that she had learned that his hands were really too large, wondering himself that his cock and balls seemed too small, but that obviously wasn't something her course would have mentioned.

They returned to their hotel and got ready for bed, discreetly, each using the bathroom in turn and changing to their nightwear there. They said good night, and she thanked him for a nice day, and he thanked her for her company.

In the morning, she was awakened by his saying:

"Good morning, Kitten. Thought jet lag would let me sleep longer. It didn't."

"Oh, right, we're in Florence. Good morning, Daddy."

"It was your idea that we sl ... - that we share a room."

"Why not? You want to go first?"

"Unless you have to? I have to shave."

"Then I will - try to hurry."

"No hurry - I think."

Catherine snorted softly, remembering being with Pierre and Marlie and their having to, and replied:

"I will, anyway," and got up and went in the bathroom. After she had used the toilet, she remembered that she had to change and returned to the room, giving her father an apologetic smile as she found enough to put on. She returned a couple of minutes later in Bermuda shorts and pulling a polo shirt down.

"Tried to hurry," she remarked with a smile, and watched him fling back his covers and disappear.

While he was in the bathroom, she recalled his waking her with her nickname, Kitten. She smirked; she and Marlie had given it new meaning, wondering if he had thought of that, then recalling that he had usually stopped using it when her mother was around. Had she said something about his using it, thinking about what she and Marlie did?

She suddenly recognized that he didn't have anything else to wear and called, asking what she could bring him. He laughed so that she could hear and told her to find a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for him, then adding: "If that isn't too little for you."

She grinned to herself and replied:

"If you don't think so," and found what he had asked for and opened the door and tossed them in the bathroom.

He thanked her through the unlatched door. She grinned again, liking their less formal situation. She snorted, wondering if she could ask him about his nickname for her. Why not? She could ask him about his not using it; that didn't have to suggest what she was thinking. She had a couple of minutes to think about that, enjoying the idea.

He returned, looking a little embarrassed in just his underwear, quickly turning from her to find his trousers. When he turned back to her, zipping them up, he smiled wry and said:

"Maybe I should have asked for them too."

"We were just too ... well, too prudish before, well, not quite like this in your place."

"Just as well, Kitten."

He had used his nickname again. She smiled and replied:

"I like your calling me that, since I can remember."

"Your Mom didn't."

"Yeah, I wondered about that. Then you didn't, when she was around."

"Usually."

"Um-hmm, and sometimes she made a face or said something."

"Um-hmm. You don't know why?"

"Not until I was here."

"You do?"

"Now, of course, the same in French."

"Really? Didn't know that."

He had put on a shirt and was tucking it in, unselfconsciously opening his trousers to do so. Catherine nodded, liking how the conversation was going, making it easier for her to ask:

"Why not, when, when did Mom say she didn't like it?"

"Hmm? Guess you were eleven or twelve. ... Why? Guess you can imagine why."

"You think she thought of that?"

"I didn't ask her."

"You did?"

He was blushing as he replied:

"Not before she didn't want me to use it," and zipped up his pants.

Catherine smiled sweetly and said:

"I still don't mind. Hmm? After Marlie told me the French, and I told her about "kitten," we laughed and decided to call them that."

"You and Marlie?! You talk about that?!"

"Girl talk," she replied, realizing that she had suggested more than she had intended.

"You do?" he asked, with a very surprised expression."

"Sometimes," she answered, blushing.

"Just sometimes?"

Catherine nodded, blushing more deeply. Her father took a deep breath and asked:

"Just talked about them?"

Catherine shook her head. She couldn't blush more. He asked:

"Not just talk about them?

She shook her head again. He looked at her with wide eyes and said:

"I thought finishing schools were about getting girls ready for marriage."

"They are, but there are no boys around," Catherine heard herself replying."

"Oh?!" he said, then added: "But I hope you still like them."

"Um-hmm, her brother."

He looked relieved for a moment, but then even more surprised, shocked, and asked:

"You ... with him?!"

She nodded again and rubbed her flushed cheeks. He started to say something, then didn't. Catherine realized that he was just thinking about her having slept with Pierre, not imagining that Marlie did too. He had a worried expression and murmured:

"I hope, uh, that you were 'careful'."

She nodded, her blush fading, and replied:

"Oh, it was all right. She had got the pill for me with her prescription."

"She has the pill? Well, I guess that was a good idea. Did she, uh, know you were going to - with him?"

"Hmmm? Now, I guess maybe she was thinking it would happen."

"Hmm!" he snorted sharply and then said:

"Well, I guess it would have happened sometime, somewhere. My little Kitten has grown up."

She nodded with a slight smile and murmured:

"You didn't want me just to do it with her."

"You did with her?! Do, with her?!" he asked with a shocked expression.

She realized that he hadn't understood what she had suggested before and wanted to kick herself for having been so direct. Now he did understand. With red cheeks, she nodded, not looking at him, not seeing him nod with a funny expression. When she ventured to look at him, he nodded and then said: "We'd better go to breakfast."

They did and spent a busy day sightseeing. During the day, after the first time he addressed her as Kitten, he usually caught himself: "Ki ... Cathy." When he did say "Kitten," too late to correct himself, she smiled sweetly, and he looked slightly abashed. When that happened again, he just shrugged with a smile. After that time, he managed to avoid addressing her, until he had to call her back from stepping into traffic, calling "Watch out, Kitten!" She did, and they exchanged smiles.

They had dinner with a bottle of wine. When the waiter insisted that they have a grappa with the bill, they did and returned to their hotel in a good mood. They started to get undressed together. Her father had taken off his trousers, when they recognized that they were both going to be in just their underwear.

"Better go now," she remarked and disappeared in the bathroom. He nodded with a relieved expression. She hadn't closed the door completely. When he heard her flush, he called:

"Hurry, you can wash later."

She returned, giving him an impish smile as he hurried in the bathroom, leaving the door partly open. When she heard him going in the toilet, she smiled, remembering watching Pierre. She was about to take off her blouse, then found her shorty nightgown and drew it over her head to cover herself, while she finished unbuttoning it. When he flushed, she called that he could wash first and took off her blouse and bra under her shorty. She put her arms through it and took off her skirt. Before she hung it up, she checked in the mirror that her shorty covered her panties, hearing her father brushing his teeth.

When he returned, he gave her an amused smile and said:

"You wore Pajamas last night."

"Didn't want you to come back and see me half naked."

"Good idea."

She returned to the bathroom. When she returned, she was slightly surprised that he was sitting on his bed, not yet in it, as she had expected. She was more surprised, when he said:

"I wasn't going to ask, but where was Marlie, when you ... and him ...? She really expected you to?"

Catherine blushed, then shrugged, and replied:

"I guess so, now. I slept in her room, in her older sister's bed. You really want to know?"

He nodded. She realized that her nipples had popped out, not venturing a glance down to see if he could see them. She took a deep breath and said:

"Well, you already know about us, she and me. I shouldn't tell you this, but the night before he arrived, she told me that she did with him and that she hoped I would like him, and ..."

"She did with him, her brother?!"

She nodded, blushing again. He shook his head with a bewildered expression and asked again:

"She did?"

"Um-hmm, surprised me too, and hoped he would like me."

"Like that?! Don't have to ask what you did before he came home."

She shook her head with a little smile. He shook his with a shrug and murmured:

"I really shouldn't have asked."

She nodded with a chuckle. Then he chuckled with a wry smile, and then they both began to laugh. When they had caught their breath, she grinned and said:

"But you did. I don't mind - now - not quite so embarrassing any more."

"At least it was. ... Uh, ...?"

He didn't start his apparent question. She smirked slightly and suggested:

"You want to ask something else."

Her father had a slightly embarrassed expression and nodded. She shrugged, after a moment adding:

"Anything you want - I think."

"I really shouldn't, but if you say so; do you really like to do it with her? Oh, of course, you do, stupid question."

She nodded with an unblushing smile and agreed:

"Of course, else we wouldn't."

"Stupid question; of course you do."

"Um-hmm. Didn't you and Mom?"

He nodded with a surprised expression, then murmured:

"I did. Oh, she let me, liked it, but then, well, always wanted to do something else."

"We can't do 'something else', if that's what you mean," she replied with a shrug.

He nodded again and then murmured:

"Of course not. Hope it's good."

"It is! He did it just as good, but girls know just what it's like for each other; that's real good."

"Never thought of that," he muttered, giving her a wry smile.

"You asked, now you know," she replied with conciliatory smile.

He nodded again and murmured:

"Of course, he did it too. Oooh? With both of you?"

"Of course. Hm-hmm! Not at once."

Her father chuckled with a nod and grin, but then asked:

"But all three of you together?"

"After the first night. I went to his room, while they did."

"And then you did?"

"Not that, not that night, just he did."

"'Not that'? You did 'that'?"

Catherine nodded with a mildly pleased smile. Her father looked very surprised again and repeated his question:

"You did? Really?!"

She nodded again and replied:

"She had told me he liked it and that she liked to do it."

"So you really did, too?"

"Didn't Mom? He liked it so much, and then I did."

"Hmm? She didn't, certainly didn't 'like it so much', if you mean what I think. But you did?"

"Pity, that she didn't."

He nodded with frown, then murmured:

"But you did?"

"Um-hmm. Oh, I wasn't sure I wanted to, but she told me to think of its tasting like a strange cheese that one doesn't like the first time. The French have so many funny tasting, soft cheeses."

He chuckled, nodding with a grin. She also grinned with superior expression and added:

"So I did, tasted strange, of course, but if one can learn to like those cheeses, ..."

"Hmmm? Oh my! Don't know how we got on this subject."

"You asked."

"Guess I did, but I didn't know I was going to get the whole story, story about my Kitten's growing up. Maybe we should have had separate rooms."

"I like that we don't.

"I do too, really, Just very surprised by it all, that you have told me."

"Kind of nice telling you, wanting you know that your Kitten has grown up."

"Hmm? My Kitten? Your kitten!"

They both snickered, grinning with nods, and agreed to try to sleep, saying good night and wishing each other sweet dreams, not without chuckling softly.

Catherine had a dream. She recognized that it was something she had done with Marlie's brother, but somehow she knew that it wasn't with him, but an older man, one she somehow knew, but couldn't identify. She woke up with her hand in her crotch, her fingers where she had been dreaming something was happening. It was a moment or two before she remembered where she was. Disappointed, she reluctantly pulled hand hand up and tried to go back to sleep, not without recalling the long conversation with her father. She finally dozed off.

In the morning, they exchanged wry smirks when they got up. They took turns using the toilet and then took turns taking a shower. When they were dressed, about to go to breakfast, her father smiled wryly and said:

"I really should try not to call you Kitten now."

"If you don't want to, but I don't mind, kind of like it, whatever you happen to be thinking."

He snorted with another wry smile and replied:

"Why I shouldn't."

That day they took a long, guided walking tour of Florence. He was pretty good about calling her Cathy, using her name more often than he really had to. But when he really needed to address her, a few times it slipped out as "Ki-Cathy," and she gave him grin, raising her cheeks. After the first time like that, he chuckled with a nod. She almost took his hand once, when they brushed against each other. They brushed a few more times, standing closer together than they had to. When they were deciding where to have dinner, he did say "Kitten" to her. She smiled and said that he hadn't want to say it. He just nodded with smile and replied that he had. She wondered if he just meant that he had, or meant that he had wanted to.

They found a table in restaurant crowded with tourists for the Easter weekend and had dinner, talking about what they had seen during the day. When he saw a man looking at them and smiling with slight nod, he smiled at her and whispered:

"A man over there must think you're good looking, that I'm lucky to be with you."

She looked in the direction of her father's nod, and saw the man smile and nod again. She returned his smile and then smiled at her father and replied:

"Aren't you? I am."

"Me too," he agreed with a pleased smile.

Catherine thought that if this had been a movie, he should have reached over and held her hand, but he didn't. She was tempted to say something about her being his little kitten, but also didn't.

After dinner, they agreed to have a drink in the hotel bar and then go to bed early, so that they could try to catch the early mass in the cathedral. In the bar, they got a couple more glances. Catherine didn't think she was really good looking, that the glances suggested that people assumed her father was with a much younger girlfriend, then wondering if he was having the same thought. She smiled at him sweetly and whispered:

"Let's tease them," and grasped his hand."

He nodded and clasped her hand, and they raised their glasses and drank, more smirking than smiling at each other. An older man who had glanced at them before - obviously there with his wife - nodded with a knowing expression. She noticed and whispered:

"He thinks I'm your kitten."

"Oooh, shouldn't have said that," he murmured, but squeezed her hand, then released it.

She frowned, but with a smile, and he smiled. They finished their drinks and went to their room. They both wanted to use the toilet and did, before they started to undress.

He unhesitatingly took off his trousers and shirt. She was unbuttoning her shirtwaist dress. All the buttons were undone, but it was still closed over her bra. He glanced at her and said:

"Better go wash before my supposed kitten takes off her dress."

They both chuckled softly, nodding, and he went in the bathroom. She pulled her dress open and off her shoulders and stepped out of it. She hung it up, seeing herself in the mirror in just her bra and panties. She grinned at herself, thinking that maybe her face wasn't so pretty, but that her figure was nice. Would she dare to let him see her like that, or did she have to put on her shorty again? Oh, she was already reaching back to unhook her bra; she had to find her shorty first. She did. As she then unhooked her bra, she suddenly found herself saying: "We could."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers