Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 02

Story Info
No more worries about what they do; he admits he loves it.
10.3k words
4.38
20.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

When their streams died down, she still held his cock, fondling it. He chuckled again and turn on the shower, just the cold water. She squealed and exclaimed:

"That's unfair!"

"Just what we both need, a cold shower."

"Still unfair," she complained and let go of his cock to turn on the hot water.

Then they washed each other, enjoying fondling and being fondled with smiles and chuckles. He didn't need her urging to wash her asshole. They dried themselves and returned to the room. She immediately flung back the covers on her bed and lay down on her back with her knees drawn and grinned at him, remarking:

"You said you wanted to be sure I was right."

"Oh, I believe you," he remarked with a smile.

"I've never really seen. Maybe Marlie was just telling me my kitten is pink," she replied, wagging her knees and then letting them flop down.

"You don't have to do anything," she added, but fondled her nipples.

"I've heard that before, but then you expected me to."

"And you did, real good, and said that you didn't mind."

"Where's your hand mirror, and you can look."

"I don't have one, but if you look, I'll believe you. Stop being difficult."

She glanced down at his cock and remarked:

"I like your cock. His was different, you know. That was good the first night, when I just did it with my hand, being able to slide the skin up and down, but after that, it didn't matter."

"Because you didn't use your hand then?" he asked.

"Not like that any more, playing with his balls. I sucked one once. He liked that."

"Whose idea was that?"

"Just mine. Marlie hadn't done that. She then wanted to, but never got around to doing it."

"You three were all together?"

"Sure, after the first night, lots of fun. Come, go ahead and look."

"And if I do, what will you do?"

"Anything you want, maybe suck one of yours."

"And if I don't want you to do anything?"

"I hope you do, but maybe I'd just do what I want. You liked that last night."

He snorted with wry expression, nodding, then replying:

"You sure did."

"Wasn't it good? I sure thought so. Maybe if you look, you'll change your mind. We both could just do that."

"And use your fingers, like in the shower?"

"Might happen, probably. You'd like it; the three of us did, do."

"What didn't you like?"

"Nothing, liked everything."

"Hmm! I could have assumed that."

"Come on. Just look, and let me. I want to," she remarked, squeezing and twisting her nipples.

"You're not going to stop asking, are you?"

"No, so come and look," she replied and twitched her knees.

He smiled wryly and approached the bed. Was his cock a little longer than before, she wondered, watching it swing. His sack was nice and long. He knelt on the bed next to her shoulder and leaned down over over her, supporting himself on one arm, looking down at pussy. He gently stroked her pubic hair and murmured: "Nice soft, furry kitten, sweet little kitten."

Still stroking her hair, he leaned further forward, lowering his head, and murmured: "Maybe you are pink, but I can't really see you, my little kitten."

She drew her knees further up on the bed and murmured:

"That feels good, your stroking my kitten."

"I am going to have to do something to really see it," he murmured and stopped stroking, sliding his fingers down on her firm pussy lips and pressing them apart. She moaned softly and pinched her nipples. He sighed with a hum and murmured:

"Yes, pink; I want to see you better, need both hands."

He dropped down on his elbows and moved one leg over her. His balls and cock were dangling above her face. She could hardly resist touching them, but waited to see what he would do next. Oooh! She could feel his breath between her legs. It was becoming arousing. Then she felt his fingers draw her pussy lips apart, not touching them where they met. Oooh! And his breath now on her open pussy. It must be already moist.

"Mmmm! Pretty pink pussy, he murmured: "very pretty pink pussy, the prettiest one I've ever seen, no, the prettiest one I can imagine; have only seen a couple, but you're such a delightfully attractive young pussy, such a delightful kitten. What do young kittens like? You're not the kind that likes to play with ball of yarn. You look so smooth and sensitive, and lovely pink in your folds."

She knew her pussy must be pearling with moisture; hearing him describing it was so arousing. There was only thing hers liked - two - but only one with his face so close to it. Her thighs twitched. What was he going to say next?

"Oh, you're all moist, little beads of moisture. Would you like me to lick them up?"

She moaned, and her thighs twitched again.

"Was that a purr? Is that what you want me to do?"

She moaned again.

"I think it was, that you want me to."

She had to moan again: "Uhn-hn-hnnn!"

"I want to, too," he murmured.

She felt his tongue lap the length of her pussy, and moaned again, rocking her hips up.

"Was that good, what you wanted? I liked it too, tasted good. Some more?"

She moaned and realized that her eyes were shut. She opened them, looking straight at his balls and cock, but it was now not dangling. He had aroused himself too, and his tongue was lapping. Why had he made such a fuss about not admitting that he wanted to? Of course, he wanted her to suck his cock now. Or did she want to suck one of his balls first; they were nearer, straight above her mouth? She let go of her nipples and reached up and held the top of his hips. When she urged him to lower them, his knees slid back. She could lick it. He chuckled and let his knees slid further. It was resting on her lips. She opened her mouth and raised her head, closing her lips around it, so she could suck it all the way in her mouth. He hummed and lowered his hips further, and she could close her mouth around it. When she let her head sink down, her almost closed jaws pulled on it, and he lowered his hips the last bit to let her head lie on the bed.

She moaned and licked and sucked, and he moaned, forgetting to lick. Was it bigger than Pierre's? It was just the right size to hold in her mouth, about the same size as the head of his cock. She licked and sucked, and he licked again, but then raised his hips slightly. Had he had enough of that, wanted her to suck his cock? One of her hands found it, now more aroused, and his face nodded on her pussy, as he hummed "um-hmm."

She pushed his ball out of her mouth with her tongue and drew his cock back. It brushed over her chin, and then she had it - finally! They both moaned. This is what they had both wanted all along, knew they were going to do. She licked, and he licked. Then he grasped her hip pulled it with him, as he rolled back towards the wall. She rolled with him, not losing his cock, and they got comfortable with a thigh under the other's head, just like she and Marlie usually did it - perfect - and also perfect for sucking a cock. He must have done it like this with her mom. With whom else, the "couple" of pussies he had seen? But her mom hadn't like it like she did, and like he did, like they both did.

His hand slid up her side and found her breast, squeezing it, almost as though he were confirming her thoughts. She rubbed his ass, and his fingers fondled her nipple. She nodded, sucking a little, and slid her hand all over the cheek of his ass, down to the start of his thigh and then down around it, rubbing behind his balls. Did she dare touch him "there"? She didn't, just rubbing her fingers up through his crevice. Had he chuckled, understanding that her fingers had been tempted to?

She concentrated on enjoying sucking and licking his cock, and enjoying his licking her pussy. When he rolled his head back to take a deep breath, she slowed down. He nodded and said:

"No hurry; this is being too much fun to want it to finish."

She nodded with the most cheerful "uhn-hnn" she could with his cock in her mouth, loving that he had admitted that he was enjoying it as much as she was, and also drew a deep breath through her mouth. When he responded with a surprised "oooh," she realized that the cool air around his cock had surprised him. She let his cock recover, thinking that that was what he had meant by "no hurry," then wondering if he would want to take more pauses. She hadn't noticed when his hand had slide up around her, but now it returned to her breast. He chuckled, arousing her nipple again, then slid it down and played with her other one.

"Uhn-hnn!" she responded with a nod and caressed his cock in return. It wasn't as firm as before, but that was good, if he wanted this to take longer. It was being so good, especially his now giving up any pretense that they shouldn't, saying it was fun and playing with her nipples. He hadn't had to do that. She rubbed his ass and sucked gently. He nodded with a hum, squeezing her nipple, then finding the other one again. After arousing it, making her moan and suck more, his hand slid back over her and down to her hip, drawing it closer.

"I love your pretty pink pussy, our kitten," he murmured, and then his mouth was back on it. She moaned deeply; he couldn't have said anything nicer - what he had said, and that he had! And she loved his cock, just couldn't say it, but she could show that she did, how much she did!

Later, she realized that she had forgotten that it was her father's cock, just that had been good. Otherwise, she might not have let her fingers do what they had done with Pierre.

She really began to lick and suck again, and he was clasping her hips to his face with both hands, his other one's having found its way under her waist. Her pussy was being licked and aroused so good, like Marlie did it. Her hand did what it would with her, had done with her brother, creeping down in the cleft of the person with such a suckable cock. Nice! His fingers were also creeping down in hers, so it was all right for hers to do that. They found their goal and rubbed over it. Oh, it felt a little different, but then that was all right, his fingers had found where she wanted to feel it.

For a few moments, she just licked and sucked, and he licked and nibbled - there, where she was most sensitive! Her fingertip probed. She heard a surprised moan - but no complaint. It tightened, but then relaxed. Her finger did what it then always had before, probed again. It tightened again, holding it, and she heard another surprised moan, but then his fingertip probed. She tried to make hers relax. If she wanted his finger in there, he must too, and hers probed again. It let it probe deeper. This time, the moan didn't sound surprised, and his finger probed deeper. She moaned with a nod, remembering to suck and lick again. He had also forgotten lick, but then did again. Instinctively, her fingertip wiggled, and then his did.

Then he was arousing her too much for her to think about what their fingers were doing, as she tried to give his cock as much pleasure. Was it selfish of her to be more looking forward to tasting him? No, that was going to be the proof of its pleasure, and he was moaning. And he was doing everything good that she wanted, making her moan between sucks. It was almost too much, trying to be at two places at once!

At one place, in her mouth, the party reached its climax. He didn't just spurt deep in her throat, with a grunt, the head of his cock was almost there. She gulped. She hadn't had her hand around his cock to prevent that, suddenly realizing that her finger was wiggling deep in him, as he spurted again and again. But his finger was also in her like that! His cock stopped thrusting and spurting, and his hips rocked back a little, letting her swill around and savor what it had given her. He was moaning with long sighs, his head also rocked back a little. Unconsciously, her fingertip moved, and then his did. She nodded with short moan. So aroused, and he wasn't doing anything!

"Oh! Uhn! Really, like that, mine too!" he suddenly exclaimed, wiggling his fingertip.

That was when she remembered that she was with her father, a little surprised, but still much too aroused to do anything but move her head back and let his cock drop, demanding:

"Do it, finish me!"

He rolled his face back to her pussy, and his finger moved in her, as his hands pressed her hips closer. She gave a thankful moan, and then many more aroused ones, nodding when his finger moved in her. Hers had slipped out. Her pelvis began to twitch against his lower lip, as he licked and nibbled and sucked.

She began to gasp and whimper. It was being so terribly good! She wanted to tell him, but could only gasp and whimper. Anticipation was supposed to 90% of something, but she had had all the anticipation she could stand; she wanted the relief of the "something" - her orgasm!

She got it. Her orgasm convulsed her body and flooded his face, It was like an earthquake with aftershocks, a wet first volcanic eruption with minor following ones. Her last thought was to roll back to let her pussy escape from his mouth and tongue.

She lay there, almost unconscious for a few moments, her stomach heaving, as she gasped and sighed with long moans. He wiped his wet face, his head still resting on her thigh, like hers was still resting on his.

They lay like that for what seemed a long time. When her breath had returned to normal, he rested his hand on her stomach. She nodded slightly. When he rubbed his hand on her, she drew it up on her breast. His fingers held it. A few moments later, after a sigh, she murmured:

"A lot more than 'being too much fun'."

"Um-hmm, 'a lot more'," he agreed softly, squeezing her breast.

She tightened her fingers on the back of his hand, and they were silent again for a few moments, until she chuckled and said brightly:

"You know what I have to do."

"Um-hmm! You come and go," he replied with a cheerful chuckle.

The mood had changed.

He turned his hand and took hers and helped her sit up. They smiled at each other. He raised his head and let her get up and then followed her to the bathroom. Instead of turning to the toilet, she grinned at him. He chuckled and said:

"I know, you want to wet my feet again."

"And wash your face. Doesn't it need it?"

"And my, our kitten, and not just my face."

She tried to purr with a nod, grinning as she stepped in the shower and grabbed the knobs for the water. He joined her, smiling and saying:

"No fear, I won't try to give you a cold shower again; it didn't work."

"You wanted it to?"

"Not really, in case you didn't notice."

"Oh Daddy! I did!" she replied and embraced him, looking up for a kiss.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her. It turned into a very good kiss, until she retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"But now I really have to go."

"Do," he suggested, not releasing her.

She shrugged in his arms and did, and then he did, on her pubic hair. They snickered with hugs and then separated. Carefully, she turned on the water, and they had a warm shower together. She was a little surprised that he didn't mention their fingers, He had also wanted to use his; she wasn't going to ask.

When they returned to the room, by now dinner time, he remarked:

"Let's not eat in the hotel. After last night and this afternoon, I don't want to see those people looking at us and know they had the right idea."

"But I hope that you like that they did?"

"You don't have to ask; you know I do," her father replied with a smile.

They dressed and went out for dinner. When they had their first sip of wine, smiling at each other, he winked and murmured:

"I didn't know kittens like wine."

"This one does," she replied with a smile, then whispering:

"Even if it just makes me have to go."

"Before you come?" he whispered back with slight smirk.

"Mmmm, just sometimes, ... most of the time," she added with disappointed expression.

He nodded slightly, then murmured:

"Doesn't look that's going to happen too often this week."

She smiled with a hum, then replied softly:

"But I won't mind, if it does."

They continued their meal, talking about her school and courses, exchanging knowing glances when Marlie was mentioned, also when he asked her what else she had done in Paris. She chuckled and replied:

Once, they suggested we go the St. Denis cathedral, what they told her mother before she want out, but they just told me all about it."

He winked with a nod and veiled smirk. Then she remembered the New Year's Day parade, that the three of them had really seen it, and then about the party the night before. When he replied that he was glad she had had been able to celebrate the New Year so well in Paris, she suddenly chuckled, raising her eyebrows, feeling that she might be blushing. He looked surprised, then quizzical. She hummed softly and said:

"Just thought of something, tell you later."

He shrugged with a nod. They finished their dinner, talking about what they could do in Florence then next day. In the not so early evening, they took a walk through the old part of the city, enjoying seeing the historical buildings in flood light, then went down to the river to look at the famous bridge. When they discovered that the moon was still almost full, they remembered that it had to be at Easter. They were already holding hands, since it was dark with only a few people around, and most of them were couples who were also holding hands, or embracing.

He hummed and drew her hand back around her waist. She squeezed his hand and looked up at with smile, thinking: who needs a boyfriend with a father like hers, or a brother like Marlie's. He drew her a little closer and asked:

"A penny for your thoughts."

She was about to tell him that one, but the incestuous aspect of it did bother her a little. But she had thought of something at dinner before, and said:

"Wanted to tell you; couldn't in the restaurant."

He accept that with a nod and soft chuckle.

If you hold me like that," she murmured, nodding at an embracing couple, he leaning against the railing along the pathway. Her father nodded again and drew her around in front of him, as he leaned against it. She let go of his hand and slid her arms around his waist, and his went around her shoulders.

"Nice, Daddy, like in the shower," she murmured. "

"Um-hmm, but maybe you shouldn't call me that again."

"I've been trying not; it just came out. I won't."

"And what were you thinking?"

"Hm-hmm! I love church holidays. Want to know the first thing I did, New Year's Day?"

"Not a church holiday really, but if you want to tell me."

"Okay, just major holidays, but the first day of the year is a big one."

"And what did you do?"

"Mmmm! The first time I did that with him, ... like the first time I did with you."

"What a way to start the New Year!" he murmured, hugging her.

"And to start celebrating Easter," she replied, holding him closer, pressing her hips to his.

"Was that after midnight?"

"It was, in the morning. We didn't do it like we did."

"And where was his sister?"

"Oh, Marlie then had to go and saw me on my knees in the bathroom."

"Hmmm?! Like that?!"

"Um-hmmm! And then, back in her bedroom, she had to just watch us."

"Fucking wicked! Sorry."

"Um-hmm, but they had after the party. She really had to, had been having her period till them."

"And you just watched?"

"I fell asleep, not drunk, but more wine - and champagne - than I ever had before. Just as well; just watching isn't much fun."

"I can understand that. Hmm? And 'more wine - and champagne.' You told me what that does."

"Um-hmm! It did! Why I was in the bathroom, when he had to go."

"Oh, sometimes you go and then come?" he remarked.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers