Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 04

Story Info
They can't do more than they already have, but want to again.
10k words
4.39
15.7k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

Her father paid with a generous tip, and they walked back to their hotel, holding hands, exchanging clasps and glances, chuckling with smiles. He released her hand, when they approached their hotel and saw other guests entering it. They had to share the elevator with an American couple, all making polite comments about visiting Florence. She was glad that the couple didn't get off on their floor, maybe seeing them going together to their room. When they got off the elevator, her father smirked and asked: "What do we want to do now?"

She smirked back with a growling hum, raising her eyebrows, and whispered: "Better not tell you here."

He nodded with a grin, and then they were in their room, smirking at each other. He closed the door and asked:

"What couldn't you tell me?"

"Mmmm! Can't you guess?!"

"Maybe, still want you to tell me."

They were already starting to get undressed, she gathering up the bottom of her polo shirt. She smirked again and pulled it up in front of her head. In the short time before their eyes could meet again, she tried to think of a witty response. She hesitated a moment, before she finished taking it off, remembering that he could already see her bare breasts - and her again aroused nipples. Or had they had been already; she had felt them several times during their walk back to the hotel.

She whipped her shirt off her head and grinned at her father. His pants and the snaps of his shorts were already open. He grinned back and shrugged to suggest that she tell him. Wasn't he going to let her see his cock before she did? She hummed with a chuckle and said:

"I want to make you wonder again if what I - just I - can do is better than, well, the other."

"Mmmm!" he hummed with a grin, nodding and sliding his pants and shorts down.

His cock sprang out a little. She snorted and then added:

"And then want to sit on you and make you change your mind."

"Hmmm?! You think you can?"

"I can try."

"Mmmm! I'm sure you'll want to," he replied, stepping out of his clothes, as she opened her shorts and stripped them and her panties down. He nodded with a hum, as he watched her rock her hips to let her hands push them passed them. When she stepped out of them, he smirked and asked:

"As wet as before?"

"Not quite. Hmm? Going to have to wash them all; didn't know I was going to need so many."

"But not right now," he murmured, adding with smirk: "But I'm glad you do."

"Me too," she agreed with a grin, but then shuddered and said:

"Shit! I've got to go again."

"Me too, just not that," he agreed, almost popping the buttons off his shirt to take it off, adding:

"If you want to do all that."

She grinned at him with a vigorous nod and disappeared in the bathroom. When he joined her, she suggested:

"Washbasin, like her brother did."

"Hmm! You two - three!" he remarked and turned to use it.

She didn't wait to wipe, hurrying back to the room and opening up the other bed. Before he returned, she was kneeling on the floor, waiting, wondering if she was a little drunk, planning to suck his cock and both his balls and lick him there too, where he had her.

Her father returned, surmising the situation and sat down on the bed in front of her. His cock was hardly stiff now, hanging down, but still full. She nodded and murmured - more to herself:

"Like you did," committing herself to do what she had been thinking.

She liked that he was sitting up, watching her raise his cock and suck it in her mouth, and that he hummed with her. She wanted it to be good for him, but she enjoyed it just as much; it was so arousing to suck a cock, to caress it with her tongue and feel it swell - its nice round head, so firm and smooth now. When he moaned, and it twitched, she thought: of course, it wanted to be in her tight pussy. It was all moist; it wanted it in it too, but there was time for that. Now she wanted it in her mouth.

Her fingers jostled his balls. That was fun too, but before his sack drew up, she had to suck them. She heard a disappointed moan when she raised her head and let his cock spring up.

"Suck your balls," she murmured.

"Both of them?"

"If I can," she replied, delighted that he lay back, without her having to suggest that he did. He even drew his thighs up, like she had, rolling his hips up to make it easier for her to suck them - really, both of them? Better start with the one that didn't hang so low. She pressed it between her lips with her fingers, closing her mouth around it. He hummed. Whatever it felt like for him, he was liking that she was, and how her tongue could caress it: nice round ball, almost as big as the head of his cock.

The other one now. She sucked and then let it pop out of her mouth. He chuckled and fondled her hair and murmured: "Feels good."

She nodded with hum, and then his other ball was in her mouth, her jaws closing around it. She caressed and sucked, then chuckling: she had him by his balls - one of them. He had to let her do anything she wanted. She was going to have to release his ball to do that, so he wouldn't really have to, but he would let her do what she wanted to, even if he didn't already know. He knew it would feel good, and knew that she would then want to suck his cock the best way she could to try to make him think it was better than fucking - not that she really believed it could be, not after the way they had fucked that afternoon and the previous night. But she was going to love to try to make it at least that good; she loved to feel him come in her mouth! But now the other first.

She sucked and then let his ball pop out of her mouth again. When her hands slid up the backs of his thighs, he hummed and drew them further back. Good Daddy! He knew what she wanted to do and wanted her to! She did, her tongue exploring, circling and finding the center and probing.

"Yes, please," she heard him murmur. He really liked it, wanted her to! His "please": as much as she could, as much as she wanted! She hummed with a nod, and did, delighting at making it twitch and relax, almost wishing that her tongue could be as slender as her finger, as slender as his finger was, when it more than just probed in her.

His hips twitched up, and she realized that her hand had found and been holding his cock, feeling it move in her grasp. Instinctively, her hand clasped it harder, and his hips twitched again, moving it again.

"Suck it, ... cock," he murmured, his hips twitching up again.

That he could say that, tell her that, so directly ask her to do that! His daughter! His cock was back in her mouth and she licked and sucked, continuing her thoughts: or had he forgotten that she was his daughter? He couldn't have, not after their days together. Whatever thoughts she had had about what they were doing and questions about what thoughts he could have been having, it didn't matter, they both wanted to. Sure, they had all along and known that they both did, but he hadn't ever said so directly. She had, maybe with not those words, but he had let her.

She moaned and sucked and licked, hearing him moan, as his hips twitched again, his cock now moving in both her mouth and hand. She wanted it to be so good for him, that he really could think it was better than fucking in her tight pussy - now so wet! God, it wanted his cock in it! Not that expletive: seen too many churches and religious paintings. Did any of them show daughters and fathers? Lot and his daughters, but they were just making him drunk. Any of the people on the fresco in the dome of the cathedral, who were sliding into perdition?

Sucking and licking her father's aroused cock was too good to let her pursue those questions; she wanted him to come in her mouth, to taste it, to know that it was being so good for him! She heard him moaning; he did too! To hell with perdition and damnation, she didn't believe in them, anyway, just wanted her father to feel that her sucking his cock was the best thing he could imagine.

His cock was surging in her hand and mouth, and his hips were rocking up, wanting his cock deeper in her mouth, almost deeper than she could stand. Her hand jogged, clutching it tighter. How tight was her pussy? Two fingers in it were enough - hers or Marlies' - three fit, but they weren't as big as his so stiff cock. She clutched his cock as hard as she could. He groaned.

"Fuck me in my mouth!" she willed him. He did, groaning again and then grunting with stronger thrust of his cock, that her hand could hardly cushion, and she felt his strong spurt hit the back of her throat. She gulped with a gagging sound. She had wanted it, but it still surprised her, but then she could moan in satisfaction, as his following spurts filled her mouth. She loved the taste of his "cock cheese"!

He moaned and held her head and hand still. God - no, better - hell, it had be been good! She savored what he had given her, his "cock cheese." When she was about to swallow it, she chuckled and didn't, swishing it around in her mouth again, suddenly remembering that it was thousands, millions of squirming little tadpoles that wanted to make her pregnant. She chuckled again, feeling a little sorry for them. She caressed his cock with her tongue. He urged her to raise her head.

She did, smirking with closed lips, and dove up on him, planting her mouth on his, waiting for his tongue to slip between his lips. When it did, she hummed and found his with the tip of her tongue. Did he know what she wanted to do? He let her tongue slip between his lips and sucked. She wanted him to open his mouth a little more. He did, and she curled up the sides of her tongue. His semen slid down it, as she chuckled, awaiting his reaction. He gave a surprised hum and then sucked and caressed her tongue, chuckling. Pleased, she chuckled again and retrieved her tongue, then squealed. He had slapped her ass, then said:

"Wicked girl; you like that?"

She nodded and replied:

"Tell you when I get him in me," and drew her knees up on the bed, reaching down between them to grasp his cock, that had been pressed between them.

"That too?" he murmured, as her hand found it and guided it to her moist opening.

She nodded, pleased that it was still so stiff that she didn't have to keep it straight, as she lowered her hips. They both hummed, his sounding a little questioning. She moved her knees further up to sit more comfortably on him, then grinning down at her father, nodding again with a chuckle and replying:

"This too. I warned you."

"Hmm? I guess you did," he said with a wry smile, holding her hips. She rocked them a little and consciously squeezed his cock. He nodded, but it didn't twitch. She squeezed it again, and he rocked his hips, then murmuring:

"You really like that?"

"Didn't you?"

"Might not have, if I hadn't already tasted it, licking my fingers."

"Hm-hmm! That's good. I like it, almost swallowed it all first."

"Can't taste it then."

"No, but I like to. Great sacrifice, sharing it with you."

"Still wicked, but thank you, if it was one."

She rocked her hips, nodding with her impish smile, then asked:

"Was that better than what we're going to do?"

"Too good! You think I can again?"

"Yes! But we can talk again for a while, ... even though my pussy wants to already."

"Mmmm, like my cock did this afternoon, but that was good, very good; don't know if it ever took so long before."

"I know it was for me, but I think I could still count the times."

"Don't. Just keep rocking your hips like that."

She nodded and did, smiling down at him and nodding with a soft moan, when she felt his cock respond. Then she chuckled and said:

"Maybe we can take even longer this time, since you have already."

"That would be nice," he murmured.

For a few moments, they were silent, enjoying how she gently moved his cock in her pussy, just exchanging mild smiles, when they felt them respond, his hands still holding her ass. She squeezed his sides with her knees, remembering how she had had her legs locked around him before dinner, and then recognizing she especially liked feeling something between them when she was fucking - or when she wasn't, just lying in bed with Marlie, their thighs drawn up and overlapping. Was that why girls suddenly were interested in pony riding, like she had been when she was eleven or twelve? She chuckled at the thought: their all wanting to feel something on the inside of their thighs before they thought about sex. Her father shrugged and asked:

"What was that for, your chuckle?"

She grinned and told him, still rocking her hips. He snickered and suggested:

"Or maybe they wanted to feel something pressing and rubbing their little pussies."

"Hmm? Maybe, but I can't remember that feeling good."

"When did you discover that it could?"

"Mmmm! When Mom told me not to."

"She caught you?"

"No, and I hadn't been doing anything; at the playground competing with boys climbing and swinging on a rope. When I asked her why it felt funny, she told me I shouldn't do that. I guess she assumed that I had done more than just feel the rope rubbing there. What did she say? 'Girls shouldn't do that.' I hadn't really done anything, and didn't for a long time. But her words kept coming back: 'Girls shouldn't do that.' Do what? Or just girls shouldn't do it, whatever? But women could? Or men could - to me? Well, boys? Anyway, eventually I figured it out.

Her father almost laughed, nodding, and she grinned and rocked her hips a little better a couple of times. Then he remarked:

"About when boys discover what feels good. Oh, maybe that was when she told me Kitten wasn't an appropriated nickname."

"Probably, makes sense. And you didn't know why?"

"I don't think so," he replied.

She saw his eyes drop down and felt her nipples pop out, realizing that they hadn't been stiff. He hummed softly with a nod and murmured: "Very nice."

His hands slid up under her breasts, and she looked down at them, thinking: yes, her breasts were very nice, especially if her father thought so, like he had thought her mons veneris was - his "in all respects." His thumbs and fingers were squeezing under her breasts, making them swell out. She nodded with a hum, liking the way they looked with her nipples standing out, even a little swelling of the pink area around them, rough with goose bumps - especially nice. She murmured:

"You can touch them, just not too much."

His eyes found hers, and he smiled with a nod and replied softly:

"I was wanting to, of course; they're so lovely, better than on the statues and pictures."

She hummed in appreciation of his compliment, watching and feeling his fingers touch them, moaning softly, as she suddenly recalled all his compliments: her pretty pink pussy; "very nice" breasts; and "in all respects" her mons veneris; and now her aroused nipples, that his fingers were rubbing over. She moaned, watching them pop up between his fingers.

"Feels good, having fun?" she murmured.

"Um-hmm. Hard not to do 'too much'. You wanted to talk."

"Try not to. That feels so good, their rippling over them."

"You said I could."

"Um-hmm. Oh, you should put them in my pussy, not all of them, of course."

"Hmm, just two or three?"

"Sometime. That feels so good. Well, of course, I meant for our fingers. Marlie and I like to feel our fingers in each other, how it feels for them."

"Mmmm, I can hardly remember, but it did, maybe just because it was so arousing that she let me."

"Like when Marlie wanted me to the first time. I won't asked about 'she'."

"Two or three, no more, the couple that didn't let me do more - if I had known how."

"I want you to. It's different, of course," she rocked her hips once harder: "but it still very good; we love squirming our fingers in each other."

"I will too," her father agreed, squeezing her nipples between fingers. She nodded with a hum and replied:

"We like to do that too. Her breasts are just 'quite nice,' but her nipples are 'very nice'."

"Yours are too," he replied, catching them again between his fingers."

"You don't know hers, and when we do that, we can suck them at the same time."

"Both of you, at the same time?"

"We tried that once, also with our fingers, but we prefer to take turns."

"Hmm? What a father should know about his daughter!"

"If he 'knows' her - if they 'know' each other like we do?"

"Hmm! Fucking good!" he replied, rocking his hips up."

"Um-hmmm!" she agreed, rocking her hips harder again, a couple of times.

Her father nodded with a grin and asked:

"So you prefer to take turns?"

"Yeah, when we're doing that: fingers and wanting to suck or kiss. And it's the girl-girl thing, both knowing how it's feeling for the other one."

"Good thing you met her brother."

"Very, but I hadn't thought of that. We just enjoy what we can do together."

"Sounds very good."

"It is, but she still doesn't have what you and Pierre have."

Her father rocked his hips up again. She rocked her hips harder on him, nodding with a grin and said:

"That!"

"I was getting worried, after all I've heard about how good you two do it. And when you're both licking?"

"Wicked! Girl-girl, sometimes feeling like we're doing it to ourselves. ... But I want your fingers in my pussy. Give me your hand."

He held one up, and she put their palms together, smiling at seeing how much longer his fingers extended. He slipped his finger between hers, clasping her hand, smiling and saying:

"I was wondering what else we could do."

"Mmmm! And then we can start all over again," she replied, rocking her hips a little better.

"Um-hmm!" her father agreed cheerfully, rocking his hips up again.

They nodded, moaning with pursed lips. She rocked her hips more vigorously, feeling his cock surge. She moaned with longing expression on her face. He squeezed her breast and hand, then drew her down over him and murmured: "Fuck me."

He had asked her to again! She did, forgetting that she had wanted to rub her pussy and try to make them have their orgasms that way. He wanted to fuck, and she did, her hips riding up and down on his cock. When his hands slid down to her ass, the fingers of one immediately slid between the cheeks of her ass. She groaned with a nod. Good Daddy! He quickly licked it, and then it was back probing, more than just probing! She groaned again, trying to will her asshole to let it probe as deep as it could. It had to clutch again, but then his fingertip was wiggling in her. Such a good Daddy! Another time, his finger was going to do good things in her pussy, but now fuck him best she could!

His hips were slapping up against hers, wet slaps, but they were going to be much wetter! God, she wanted to come! She wanted him to, too, but now she had to have hers, just hoping he would too.

This wasn't about affectionate, loving sex - pure fucking, seeking physical satisfaction! Fuck!! And he was groaning, wanting it too, his hips bouncing up against hers. "Come!" she silently demanded her pussy.

She whimpered and gasped. It did! So wet! Was her pussy juice splashing when their hips splatted together? Thank God! He was grunting! Coming too! Thank God! Finally, both of them!

She collapsed on him, oblivious to everything, until she felt a cramp in one of her thighs. She thrust her legs back off the bed, surprised that they dropped down on the floor, having forgotten how they were lying. That she had felt that his cock had slipped out was less important than her straightening her legs to loosen the cramp, and drawing her feet back to avoid one in her calves.

She lay there on him, feeling his hands caress her ass. Now she could appreciate his loving affection and her own for him. Of course, she loved her father, but "making love" with him was the ultimate. Could she, should she tell him that? She lay on him, tired from the exertion of fucking him.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers