Kitten and her Daddy

Story Info
A short encounter between a Daddy dom and his Kitten.
1.1k words
3.71
18.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*It should go without saying, but I will anyway, all characters are over 18 years of age, this deals with a dd/lg dynamic*

I want to taste your skin on my lips, inhale your scent until it is all I can feel inside me. I stroke your face and hair, and lightly trace your hairline. I press my lips to yours, feeling their supple softness, and make my way dragging my lips along the line of your taut jaw to your neck, sucking, as I probe your mouth with my fingertips. You suckle and nibble my thumb and forefinger.

I slide my hands down your neck, and shoulders, grazing them lightly with my fingernails, as I discover your collarbone with my lips and teeth. I trace it with my tongue and kiss my way lower and lower, pausing now and again to savour the taste of your warm skin. I tap and trace my fingers along your sides, and occasionally stop to curl my fingers and dig my nails in, making you gasp. I follow a straight line down from your navel to the waist of your jeans, and feel the cool metal of your buckle on my cheek, as the scent of leather wafts over me. I veer right as your jeans give way and nuzzle your hip, giving it kisses and playful nips each in turn.

The sound of cloth rasping over skin causes me to turn my attention to the left, to the sight of your cock, already hard, in your hand.

I cannot help but notice how slick my panties feel against me. I bite my lip to keep from grinning.

"Can I?" I ask,

"Can you what?"

"Can I please suck on your cock... Daddy? Pretty, pretty please?"

"I don't know, can you?" You slowly stroke up and down your shaft, teasing me, and I look up, raising my lashes as far as I can as I correct myself,

"May I please play with my Daddy's cock the way he let me play with his body? I want to lick it, and suck on it, and explore it. Please?" You respond first by staring into my eyes as you slap the side of my face with your cock, I flinch and giggle.

"Have you been a good girl?" You ask, "Always! Mostly." I shrug as I reply,

"I always try to be your good little kitten." A glistening droplet forms on the tip of your swollen cock. I look upward at you as I lean my head a little farther back and I open my mouth, offering my tongue, begging to taste you.

You give in just as I'd hoped and I feel the warm, velvety skin slide along my tongue. I flex and tickle the underside of the head and then flatten out my tongue as I move forward, enveloping your cock in my warm, wet mouth.

I close my eyes in reverence as the wide head of your cock presses against the back of my throat, I squeeze on it and let out a tiny moan, almost a whimper, as you lay your right hand on my cheek. I expect impact, but you simply pat and stroke my cheek as I continue to suck and lap at the thick cock in my mouth. Your left hand moves to the nape of my neck, tangling in my long hair as you cradle my skull as I keep bobbing up and down on your cock. My mouth is stretched, dripping and slick as I greedily sink down once again trying to take in as much as I can before slurping my way backward and letting go with an audible pop.

I reach my hand upward from your thigh and cup your heavy sac rolling it in my hand. I dip my head lower and softly lick from just behind it, stopping to take it gently into my mouth, then licking up to the base of your cock once again and I press the flat of my tongue to you and draw its centre down, creating suction and I draw my tongue slowly back up your length.

Once I reach the peak, my mouth engulfs it again and again, sucking, squeezing, gaining momentum as desperation begins to blossom in me. I tremble with anticipation and yearning. I feel you flex in my mouth as I grip your hips and scratch down the sides of your legs to the knees, then up the back of your thighs. You twitch as I continue alternating between bobbing and trying to take you deeper into my throat.

You tug at my hair, pulling me away from you as you grip your now-slick shaft and lazily stroke it, "Tell Daddy what you want, Kitten," you groan,

"Cum on me." I reply in a hoarse whisper,

"I didn't hear anything, I guess you want me to stop?" you release your cock and it bounces tantalizingly in front of me. I speak up louder

"No! Please? I want your cum, Daddy!" I gaze up at you, pouting, "Pretty pleeeeeease?" Your hand resumes its slow jerking,

"That's better. Good girl. Where would you like me to cum?"

"Please, please cum on my face, Daddy!" you grin, and pick up your pace slightly.

Watching your fingers stroke your own cock, I can't help it anymore. I coyly reach down my panties. I gingerly run my fingers along my lips, so slick, and then between them, honing in on my swollen clit. I bite my lip at the sensations, but I keep my eyes fixed on you. Your hand is working your cock faster, now, and I lean in a bit closer, lapping at the underside of the head, rubbing my lips against you as I rub my clit, growing near frantic with need.

You brow creases as you stroke faster, gripping my hair more forcefully. I gasp and whisper "Oh, yes! Please cum on me, Daddy, I want to taste it!" I come to a shuddering orgasm, keening as you say through gritted teeth,

"Good girls don't waste any, you'd better get it all!" your hand stops its rhythmic stroking and grips the base as I open wide and cup my tongue to catch all that I can. You groan as your cock spurts rope after rope of hot cum onto me, coating my tongue and dripping from my lips.

I run my hands along your legs, your hips, nuzzling the hollow beneath your hip bone, revelling in the glow of shared pleasure. I swallow the bitter, salty fluid and lick my lips clean, grinning up at you as you sigh, "Good girl." and then, when I least expect it, your right hand moves in a blur and pain blossoms as you slap my cheek.