Kitten Becomes Prey

Story Info
Kitten plays with herself and a stranger takes advantage.
3.4k words
4.42
136.1k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllieKatxx
AllieKatxx
305 Followers

Amber closed her eyes as she reached an arm behind to gently tug at the base of her cat tail butt plug.

After suffering through her college midterms, she decided to gift herself a well-deserved new tail. She felt optimistic about her chances of flunking orgo and biochem even though she had studied day and night for the entirety of the past week. Although she knew it was stupid to take two hard science courses in one semester in the first place, she figured that D's still get degrees.

"I'll just make up for my midterm grade in the finals," she muttered to herself. Future Amber can worry about it. She earned the time to finally relax now.

Her new tail had just arrived today since she had strategically placed the order a week before midterms started. Besides being a treat for getting through midterms, the new tail would also replace her old tail, which was starting to break apart. She also felt like the plug on her old tail wasn't quite wide enough. This time, she had ordered a sparkly, brand new tail with a shiny anal plug. A girl has to treat herself.

As the fluffy white tail tickled the back of her thighs, she pulled it to the side and kept it out of the way by sandwiching it between her hips and her arm. Rolling over to her side, Amber clenched her butt cheeks together and savored the feeling of fullness in her anal cavity.

She then raised her hands to her chest to squeeze her breasts and to pinch and roll her hard, pink nipples between her thumbs and pointer fingers. Next, Amber arched her back and reached one hand down between her thighs to rub at her clit. As she played with her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other, she sensually writhed on her bed and savored the sensation of her butt plug changing positions inside her as she moved. She could feel the tension in her lower abdomen building.

Closing her eyes again, Amber imagined being exposed and vulnerable to a handsome, large, and muscular stranger. She imagined him whispering into her ear all the naughty and deliciously terrible things he would do to her as he pressed the head of his cock between her pussy lips to rest it against her opening.

Now for her pussy... Amber patted around the bed for her blue dildo, which she lovingly called "the only boy I'll ever need", but she couldn't find it. Sighing at the interruption to her fun, Amber propped herself up with one arm and examined her apartment bedroom for it. Not on the bed, not on the- "goddammit," she growled in frustration. It was on her desk in the far corner of her room.

She had probably taken it off from its usual spot on the corner of her bed when she washed her sheets earlier. Doing laundry before her exams always served as some sort of stress relief for her, and she loved the smell and feel of warm laundry almost as much as a warm cup of coffee.

She narrowed her eyes at the dildo. Should I get it? As she continued rubbing circles on her clit, she contemplated how much it would kill her mood if she stopped pleasuring herself to get up for it.

_____

Across the street and in a pitch-black apartment one floor higher than Amber's, a man laughed as he watched her indignantly sprawled in her bed and glaring at a blue dildo across the room. He had turned his lights off earlier so that the glare wouldn't obstruct his view of her.

"Oh, Kitten," he chuckled as he shook his head from side to side. He could imagine her cute, little dramatic sighs of exasperation.

He couldn't help but comment out loud to himself, "You should really turn off the lights or close the shades, but I'm not complaining", as she rolled onto her belly. Her white butt plug cat tail looked obscene in the best way possible as she briefly wiggled her ass in the air to get it out from underneath her and back between her legs.

His dick was straining against his pants. The man had wanted to masturbate with her from the start but after seeing her glare at the ridiculously blue dildo, he wanted to give her what she needed later.

He watched her pale petite body squirming and her hips moving back and forth as she had one hand underneath her body to rub her clit. She reached her other hand back behind her and under her tail to finger her pussy. From time to time, her hand moved up to wiggle and tug at the base of her butt plug tail. Her breasts were pressed against the bed while her hips and ass were high in the air.

Oh, how I want to just lift her tail, thrust my whole length into her, and fuck her senseless. His fingers curled into fists and dug into his palms.

_____

"Fuck you, tail!" exclaimed Amber as she wiggled her butt in the air. Her neck was getting sore from her body weight being supported by her shoulders, neck, and head. Her efforts to finger herself while rubbing her clit had failed after her fluffy white tail repeatedly got between her legs and in the way. She tried to pull her tail to the side and wiggle it a little more out but to no avail.

Amber draped it over to the side repeatedly, but every time she was getting close, her squirming brought the tail back to the center and on top of her pussy.

Frustrated, she rolled on to her back, but ended yelping loudly at the sudden change in position of the butt plug.

"Fuck this. It wasn't meant to be." Amber slowly pulled out her tail, quivering slightly as her ass clenched and unclenched around it, and laid it on the bed next to her. She turned off her bedside lamp and quickly drifted off to sleep. Her exhaustion from the late nights of studying had finally caught up with her.

_____

"That must've been one hell of an orgasm."

The man had watched as she collapsed onto her back. Her dark hair was splayed across her pillows, and her chest was heaving. Her pale skin made him think about all the red marks he could leave on her. The animalistic little voice in his head wanted others to know that she belonged to him.

"Oh sweet, Kitten. What you need is a real dick inside of you tonight."

He watched her grimace slightly as she pulled the butt plug tail out of her slowly and place it to the side.

The lights went off in her apartment, and he got ready to leave his.

Now, it was his turn to have fun with her.

_____

Amber was in the woods again. It was dark and her light hoodie wasn't enough to keep out the cold that numbed her body. She kept alternating the hand that held the flashlight so that she could try to warm up one hand at a time in her front pocket.

"Fuck, it's cold," she muttered. Watching her breath fog up the air in front of her, Amber shivered before quickening her pace back to her dorm. The ecology project tree succession in the woods by her campus had run late. She and her group members worked until the last ray of light from the sun disappeared over the horizon. Since her dorm was in the opposite direction of theirs and her phone battery was running low, she borrowed her partner's flashlight just in case her phone died.

The winding path through the woods was well walked and easy to follow but the tall trees and dense undergrowth hid all the campus lights from view.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Amber heard the sound of footsteps. Was it hers? She stopped and looked down. The dead leaves on the ground were still wet from last night's rain.

Thud. Thud.

Shining the flashlight around her, Amber peered into the brush as the flashlight's beam cut through the darkness like a knife.

Silence.

The sound stopped. Weird.

Amber pulled her hood up over her head. She started to jog toward her dorm.

A loud creaking sound pierced through the air.

Amber suddenly felt herself falling. She dropped the flashlight and it rolled into the grasp of the woods. Darkness. She was falling into the darkness.

The stranger was sitting at the head of her bed. He bent over her and brushed his fingers through her soft, dark hair. He slipped underneath the covers, but cursed at the dull pain in his side from lying on something hard and sticky with lube. It was her butt plug tail. He slowly moved it towards the ground and winced at the loud thud when he let it go.

The sound of something falling on the ground. Was that me? Amber couldn't see in the darkness. She shivered.

"This is why no one likes the fucking woods."

Amber tried to push herself up from the ground but her arms wouldn't work. Immobile and terrified in the woods, Amber held her breath.

Suddenly, arms enveloped her in warmth. She let her breath go as she subsequently breathed in a woody, musky scent. She felt a sudden weight press on her back and she welcomed the escape from the cold woods.

The man inhaled the fragrant scent of shampoo from her hair as he buried his face into the crook of her neck. He pressed his body against her back and wrapped his arms around her naked body. Her skin was smooth against his rough palms. Cupping his hands around her breasts, the stranger relished their softness.

Abruptly, Amber found herself back in the woods, but this time, a man was with her...and she was naked. She tried to turn her head to see what he looked like but couldn't make out his face in the dark. He wrapped his hands around her and she felt him groping and squeezing at her breasts and teasing her hardened nipples. She moaned softly and pressed her hips back against his, feeling his hardened cock pressed against her lower back.

The stranger growled at the soft mews and moans she made while grinding back against him.

What a little slut, he thought as he ran his hand down to press down on the skin below her belly but above her pussy. I'll enjoy fucking her.

"This is how deep I'll be inside of you, kitten," he whispered in a guttural tone.

Damn. This is one hot dream, thought Amber as she felt the stranger's hand trailing down from her lower abdomen to between her thighs. She was slowly waking up, but it wasn't enough to register the line between dream and reality.

The man pressed his thick fingers into the folds of her pussy and found her clitoris. He rubbed slow, lazy circles around it before plunging a finger inside of her.

Amber gasped softly as she threw her head back against his chest. Her eyelids briefly fluttered. She could hear his deep, velvety voice tickling her ear in her dream.

"Kitten, I've been watching you play with yourself. I can give you what you need."

His finger was slick with her pussy juices. He pushed another finger inside of her and widened the two fingers in her pussy with a scissoring motion.

"You're so wet kitten," he teased, "Your body is making this so easy for me."

Amber's eyes fluttered again, and she muttered something incoherent.

The stranger began to rhythmically fuck her with his fingers while his other hand squeezed her ass. He could feel the lube between her butt cheeks from when she used her tail butt plug earlier.

Her little squeals of pleasure made his cock so hard that it hurt. It made him wonder what other delicious sounds he could get her to make. He loved playing her like an instrument. Her sounds were music to his ears.

After pulling his pussy juice covered fingers out from her, the man lifted one of her legs by the thigh and slipped his shoulder underneath the crook of her knee. Playtime was over. He wanted what was his.

Amber rapidly went from a half asleep state to being awake as she felt a sudden jolt of pain from something sliding into her pussy in one hard motion. She cried out, automatically curled forward in pain, and try to claw her way away from it. However, the man had an iron grip on her hips and grinded his hips up to get even deeper inside of her. Her efforts to wiggle away backfired as she felt his cock pushing against her pussy walls the more she struggled. She whimpered and stopped moving. The sharp pain in her pussy turned into a dull throbbing pain as she slowly adjusted to the size of his cock.

The man stopped moving too and enjoyed the feeling of being buried deeply inside of her pussy, inside of his pussy.

"Can you whimper again for me, kitten?"

Amber hissed through her tightly clenched teeth, "Who the fuck are you?"

She could feel him tense up behind her. The hairs on the back of her neck rose while her still groggy mind registered her current position. She trembled around his cock in fear.

He slowly drew circles around her nipple with one hand before squeezing it hard until she yelped out in pain.

"Keep talking to me that way, and I'll make sure you regret it. I'll break you until you're begging me for my cum."

"Fat chance," spat Amber.

He knew she was just putting on a brave front from the way she was trembling against him. But still... I need to teach her a lesson.

His brow furrowed as he brought a hand up to her neck. It was large enough to pin her to the bed by her throat. He squeezed until she scratched and pulled at his hand. Her breaths came in short, desperate gasps.

Pinning her down by the neck, the stranger started humping her from behind. He would pull out slowly only to slam his cock back in as deep as he could. His balls slapped against her ass with each thrust, and he could feel the head of his cock meet resistance as he hit her cervix. With each thrust into her pussy, he could feel her vaginal passage getting slicker and slicker.

"Fat chance? Then why is my fat cock sliding so easily in and out of your pussy? Why are you getting so turned on from being choked and fucked?" His eyes blazed as he continued to emphasize each word with a savage thrust, "Why. Does. Your. Body. Want. This?"

Distorted cries and moans came out from her parted lips as she struggled to breathe. She was getting air but it was barely enough. Thoughts of how wrong this was raced through her mind. A stranger had broken into her room and was now inside her without a condom.

But why does this feel so good?

A pang of guilt ran through her as she pushed her hips back against his, helping his cock slam back inside of her. Feeling her encouragement, the stranger let go of her neck to grip her hips again and wildly bucked into her with abandon. She gasped in air and moaned loudly.

The movement of her hips wasn't quick enough to match each of his thrusts and soon, she merely braced herself for each impalement. Her fingers gripped her sheets tightly as each time he pushed his full length inside of her, she was also pushed further up the bed.

Soon, Amber had to press one of her hands against the headboard to prevent her head from slamming into it with each drive of his cock into her pussy.

The dull sensation inside of her each time her cervix was hit was so overwhelming that she could barely think straight.

"Please.. y-you're hitting my cervix. I-It's too much," stuttered Amber between each time he bruised her cervix.

"Oh. Is it too much?" asked the stranger as his fingers dug into her hips and left angry red marks on her skin. He paused briefly and leaned in to bite her neck. Amber whimpered as the sharp pain brought a jolt of pleasure down her spine.

"Too bad I like making you whimper," he whispered maliciously in her ear before fucking her harder than before.

Amber's body bucked wildly as she tries to squirm away from his thrusts.

"Ahhh, please."

"Please what? Fuck you harder?"

She was unable to respond as she cried out in ecstasy. The pleasure and pain was too much. The sensation was overpowering. She couldn't think; she could only ride as a passenger.

The stranger grunted and his brow furrowed as he tried not to cum in her. He had something special planned for her.

Pulling out from her dripping pussy right before he came, the man spread her butt cheeks apart and pressed the head of his cock against her back hole.

Panicking, Amber tried to twist around to stop him but it was too late. As the stranger came, he used his cum as lubricant to push into her ass.

Amber's mouth opened but not a single sound came out. Her fingers dug into her palms at the sudden intrusion. His cum mixed with her pussy juices and the lubricant she used for her tail before was more than enough to make it easy for him to push into her ass. The sensation of his cum inside her and the length of his cock made her whimper and stay motionless on her bed. Tears started to stream down her face.

The stranger was panting as sweat dripped down for his chin and onto her back. He felt his cock softening inside her ass after he was finally done unloading.

"I wish I could stay here, keep you filled with cum, and plugged up with my cock... but I think I've overstayed my welcome."

Amber didn't respond.

"Good thing you have a tail, kitten. Kittens need their tails"

Reaching over the side of the bed, the stranger grasped her white fluffy tail butt plug off the ground. He pressed the plug against her butt cheek and marveled at its suppleness. Then in one smooth motion, he simultaneously pulled his cock out of her ass and replaced it with her tail.

Amber yelped. Her ass felt so full. She could feel his cum swishing inside of her as he played with her tail. He pushed it as far as he could and rotated it in circles.

"How does it feel to have your ass pumped full of cum?"

His words were met with a stony silence.

The stranger ran his fingers along her spine and down her back before brushing against her tail. He twirled the tail around his hand before lifting it up against her lower back. Reaching into his shirt pocket, he pulled out a small penlight and shined it below her tail. Creamy white cum leaked out from around her tail and trickled down between the lips of her red, swollen pussy.

Bringing her hands around to cover her pussy, Amber's face flushed with anger and embarrassment at being examined.

"Don't look, you creep!"

The stranger laughed. "Don't be embarrassed, pet. I'm just examining what I own."

"You own me?" asked Amber

The man laughed again, and the bed creaked as he got up from the bed.

"Screw you," huffed Amber as she sat up and tried to glare at him in the dark. His dark figure loomed above her.

"If you don't want this again, say it now."

Amber blinked, looked down at her bed, and fidgeted with her tail in silence. She felt flustered, yet tired and oddly satisfied. The idea of being owned strangely made her pussy clench and an unknown craving to sit at the pit of her stomach.

The stranger laughed.

Soon, he left and Amber fell into another exhausted sleep with his cum still plugged up in her ass. She had considered taking out her tail but after all her midterms, she felt like she fucking deserved the treat.

AllieKatxx
AllieKatxx
305 Followers