Kitten Gets Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my textbook here yesterday and I need to get it back from the library assistant.

X: Sure, take your time.

Amber slowly plodded her way towards the front staircase. She almost felt like a penguin as she tried to move with her legs further apart to avoid more stimulation from the vibrator inside her.

Bryan looked up as she slowly made her way to him. He couldn't believe she was already back, and he gave her body a good look up and down. He thought after yesterday, she would've avoided the library and him like the plague. He briefly wondered if she came back because she liked the humiliation.

Amber's face reddened when she noticed him looking at her like a piece of meat. Fucking horny ass virgin freshmen, she mentally cursed.

"Hey Bryan, did I leave my biochem textbook here yesterday?"

At the sight of her flustered face, all the intentions of using her belongings against her vanished. He immediately felt guilty. No matter how turned on he was by her and all the nights he spent masturbating to her pictures on facebook, he knew better than to try to take advantage of her. He rummaged in a box behind his desk for a few seconds. Amber sat on his desk as she waited.

"Oh, yeah, it's right here. You left your notebook here too."

All of a sudden, Amber yelped and she leaned to the side to grip his desk so tightly that her knuckles turned white. From deep within her, the vibrator had unexpectedly turned on. The assault on her pussy walls and her clit all of a sudden made it almost impossible for her to keep quiet. She needed to get away from Bryan as quickly as possible.

"Are you okay? Do you need to sit down?" He asked with concern when she bent over and breathed heavily.

She shook her head quickly as she scooped up her textbook and notebook in her arms, hopped off his desk, turned, and sped away. He watched her butt wiggle in the cream colored dress as she disappeared around the corner. Her legs seemed strangely wobbly.

He quickly took his phone out to message his group chat with his friends.

Bryan: Guys.. you will not believe this. Remember that hot upperclassman chick I was telling you about?

Alex: The one with the vibrator?

Joe: I still think he's full of shit. He totally did not see her pussy.

Bryan: Well she's back, and I'm pretty sure she has it up her cunt.

Mike: Damnnnn. How do you know?

Bryan: She just picked up the books she left yesterday, and there's a small wet spot on the back of her dress...and btw my desk FUCKING VIBRATED while she was sitting on it

Joe: Pics or it didn't happen

Bryan: Well if you guys come over, I'm sure if you just get her to stand up you'd be able to see it. I have to stay at the desk though for a while longer or the librarian is going to give me shit for it _____

As soon as Amber got out of view from Bryan, the vibrations stopped. She briefly wondered if he was the stranger, especially since the timing was so perfect. She quickly rejected the idea though since she knew from when the stranger came into her apartment that the man was definitely not skinny like Bryan. Although they might be around the same height, the stranger was more muscular and bigger. Besides, she doubted skinny awkward Bryan could harm a fly...maybe masturbate to it but that would be it.

She wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead as she checked her phone again while walking back to her carrel. X: What is your name?

What do you mean? Um..you know my name.

X: Type it for me.

Amber.

X: No, that's not your name.

What?

X: Your name is kitten, slut.

You're a sick fuck, you know that?

Amber reached her carrel and sat down. She opened her textbook and notebook to where she had fallen asleep yesterday. She worked for an hour without any interruptions from either the vibrator or the stranger.

Footsteps rang through the quiet basement. Amber looked up to see a guy with a buzz cut and a heavy set build walk by. He looked like a football player.

She bit her lip as the vibrator suddenly turned on low and get stronger and stronger as the distance between them shortened. He briefly looked over at her and she ducked her head down. As he walked away, the vibrator slowed down until it stopped completely.

She trembled in her chair as she realized the game the stranger was playing. Amber could feel her pussy juices leaking out from around the vibrator and the chastity belt. Her thighs felt slick with it.

She heard more footsteps coming towards her direction and furrowed her brows. There usually weren't that many people walking by. She peeked over her carrel. A student with salmon colored shorts walked idly towards her. Fuck. Hurry up and just walk past already. The vibrations had started again. The student stopped to browse books by the shelf closest to her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! It felt so good. Her fingers clenched her pencil so tightly that it snapped in half.

The guy approached her.

"Can you help me find a book?"

Amber looked up in dismay at him. Her voice was curt when she responded, "Can't you ask the library assistant?"

"He's busy with someone else, and I really can't find it. I really need it for my essay due at midnight."

He stood by the carrel and looked down at her. She sighed and got up when she realized he wasn't about to leave.

"What's the number?"

"ZCH 409.14"

She walked over to the bookshelf labeled ZCH and examined the 400s section. The spot where it was supposed to be was empty.

"Did someone check it out already?"

"The catalog said that it should still be here."

Amber cursed her luck and quickly scanned the shelves. Maybe someone misplaced it.

Joe, the "non-believer" with the salmon shorts, had moved the book a shelf over and near the top before asking Amber for help. Mike, the football player who had walked past earlier, didn't have the guts to try to approach her.

As she looked through the books, Joe noticed that her legs were shaking and there was a wet spot on the back of her dress where her crotch would be if she was sitting. If he listened very carefully, he would've heard a faint buzzing sound coming from her direction.

Standing next to the salmon shorts student, Amber felt the vibrator pick up its pace. She reached a hand out to hold onto a shelf. It felt like her insides were convulsing and her pussy hungrily gripped the vibrator tighter.

"Are you okay? You don't look good."

"Yeah. I'm fine," responded Amber as she desperately looked for the book. She looked over to a shelf to the right and found it. It was up top! She went on her tippy toes to grab it, but as she was pulling it out, the vibrator was suddenly turned on to the max.

"Mnnngh," she cried out as her legs gave out underneath her.

The book crashed to the ground, and she almost followed but strong arms lifted her back up. The football player that had walked by earlier had come back from the other end of the shelves just in time. She tried to stand again but would've collapsed again if it wasn't for his strong arms holding her up. She let out a gasp.

"Should we call an ambulance?" the salmon shorts guy asked.

"N-no," Amber stuttered, "I just need a s-second. I forgot to eat breakfast and was just feeling a little lightheaded."

"Here, sit on my leg while Joe grabs you your chair. I'm Mike by the way," said the football player.

"No, it's fine," protested Amber but to no avail. Mike knelt down on one knee and she gratefully sank down on top of it. She was too distracted by the vibrator to realize that her dress had ridden up in the back. Mike was wearing gym shorts and her crotch was pressed against part of his shorts and part bare skin. He could feel the leather of the chastity belt and the pussy juices that leaked out from it. She was leaving a wet spot on his leg. In addition, he could feel the vibrations against his thigh.

Amber tried her best not to moan but a strangled cry escaped her mouth as the vibrator did its job of turning her pussy and brain to mush. Her body convulsed and her fingers dug into Mike's arm. While sitting on Mike's thigh helped her to not collapse, her traitorous pussy enjoyed the extra pressure on her clit that his leg provided her. Her hips involuntarily grinded against him, and she tried to pass it off as getting comfortable.

"T-thanks Mike. S-sorry, I-I'm just getting comfortable." She laughed weakly.

Joe pulled the chair over, and Amber gratefully sat on it. She squirmed on her chair before looking up at the two guys towering over her.

"I should be okay. I'm really thankful but I really want to be left alone right now."

Joe opened his mouth to protest but Mike signaled him to shut up.

"Okay.. but we'll send the library assistant to check in on you in a few," said Mike.

The two of them walked away, and to her relief, the vibrations slowed down although not to a stop. Amber stood up and dragged her chair back to the desk and sat down.

_____

Mike: Guys..Joe and I totally saw her completely getting off in front of us.

Joe: Totally fucking serious. I shouldn't have doubted you, Bryan

Bryan: What happened???

Alex: You saw her?

Mike: Yeah I'll tell you guys later but pretty much I got her pussy juices all over my leg. She was pretty much humping my leg and I could feel the vibrations coming from her cunt

Alex: No waaaay. What a slut. Did you fuck her? WHat happened?

Joe: I'm his witness!

Bryan: I'm fucking jealous..if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have even been there!

Joe: Don't be a sore loser lol

_____

Amber closed her eyes and concentrated on the vibrations in her pussy and against her clit. The stranger must've put it on low. She was so close to orgasming when she was sitting on Mike's leg, and her sheer willpower barely prevented it. Now that they were gone and she was alone again, she just wanted to reach that point of ecstasy. She was so close before the vibrations had slowed down.

Her phone vibrated again.

X: Tell me what your name is and I'll let you finish.

Amber paused, her fingers poised above the screen of her phone. She was so close, but all of her squirming and the weak vibrations weren't enough to bring her to a climax.

Kitten.

X: Give me a full sentence.

My name is kitten.

X: Good girl.

The vibrations fully stopped. Amber wanted to scream out loud from frustration. She reached down and yanked at the harness but to no avail. Taking a pair of scissors also did nothing but cut into the leather. The stranger had told the truth. There was metal underneath. She furiously stabbed her fingers at her phone.

Why are you doing this to me?

X: Because you're not being sincere. I don't want you to just type it. I want you to know what you really are. I want you to think it and feel it."

The vibrations started up again on low and Amber moaned softly and her hips gyrated against the chair.

X: Kitten isn't actually a name. It's what you are. A pet. A possession. Dirty sluts like you don't need a real name. The vibrations grew stronger and stronger as she read the words that turned her on even more. She felt so dirty getting off from the texts of some stranger in the basement of a library. She didn't even know what his name was or what his face looked like, but she hung on to every single one of his words.

X: I knew it when I was fucking you the other night. You can resist who you really are as much as you want, but when it comes down to it, you're nothing but a filthy bitch and you love it. You need my cum.

The stranger turned the vibrator onto its highest setting and watched through the video feeds as her hips thrashed and her eyes rolled back. After she came, he kept the vibrator going two minutes longer just to punish her now oversensitive clit and pussy just for the hell of it.

When the vibrator finally stopped, Kitten's body twitched on the chair. Drool dribbled down the corner of her mouth. After a few more minutes, her body finally stopped trembling, and she texted the stranger back.

Can I go?

X: Yes, kitten. Don't take the back stairs this time. I want the library assistant to see the mess you made.

_____

Bryan watched Amber walk by without making eye contact. As she climbed up the staircase, he noticed that the wet spot on her dress was even bigger than before. He got up to go clean the carrel she was in.

At the carrel, Bryan discovered that the chair practically had a puddle on it. Bryan snapped a picture of the chair glistening with pussy juices and sent it to his friends with the caption, "Pussy strikes again!"

12