Kitten Gets Lost in the Woods

Story Info
Relying on the kindness of strangers goes awry.
6.2k words
4.14
144.4k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara had been lost in the woods for a few days now.

It was the summer after her sophomore year of college and she was just barely twenty, but nobody had wanted to go camping with her so she'd decided to go it alone. This was her first camping trip alone and while she'd enjoyed the solitude the first day or two, she'd lost the trail the third day and had been wandering ever since.

She'd somehow forgot to bring her compass and while at first she'd been exhilarated by the thought of finding her own way back, fear and exhaustion were steadily catching up with her.

She'd managed to find a few sources of freshwater and her water filter had worked unexpectedly well, but she'd been out of food for a day and she was starting to feel famished and light headed.

She was wandering along when she finally became overwhelmed. She put her pack down and started to tremble. In her tight short jean shorts and white tank top, her gorgeous curvy figure was easy to see. Her plump bubble butt stuck out and her oversized tits shook as she panted and cried.

She was a tiny little thing, not even five feet tall, and she didn't have the experience or training to deal with the situation she was in. She thought she could follow the trails and be safe, she'd never even considered the idea of getting lost.

She sobbed, then took a few deep breaths, finally collecting herself.

"Get it together, Mara," She whispered, straightening up, and right at that moment, she heard laughter.

Her head shot up and she looked around, unsure of the direction it came from, but suddenly she heard it again, coming from behind her.

She hopped up, chasing after the noise, until she came to a clearing, seeing two men sitting on a fallen tree, chewing on jerky and talking.

They hadn't seen her, so she watched them. They laughed and talked, seeming nice enough. One was tall and bearded, slightly rugged, somewhat handsome, but the other was shorter, older, balding, and a little pudgy.

She wiped her hair out of her face and took a deep breath, stepping forward into the clearing.

Both guys looked up at her, wordlessly scrutinizing her, looking her up and down and smiling a little.

"Well hello, sweetheart," the taller man said.

"Um, Hi," She giggled, smiling at them. "So, uh, I know this is just super cliche, but I'm kinda lost."

They both turn and stare at eachother and turn to her.

"So?" The taller man finally asked.

"Uh," she smiled frantically, "I was really hoping you could give me a ride back to town maybe?"

They both laughed a little, and the taller one took a bite of his jerky, just the sight of which caused her mouth to water instantly.

"What's your name, sweet thing?" He asked.

"Uh, Mara." She replied, her voice getting weaker and quieter.

"Well I'm Curt, and this is Daniel," The tall one told her, and Daniel waved a little. "And I guess just 'cause you're a little blond thing we're supposed to give you a ride outta the kindness of our hearts?"

Mara took a little breath, meek and forlorn.

"Well, uh, I have like twenty dollars on me, I guess I could get-" She started, but Curt just shook his head.

"We don't want your money." He laughed.

"Ok, well, what do you want?" She moaned, exasperated.

"How about you get naked for us," Curt suggested, and the last of Mara's smile faded from view.

"You want me to do what?" She gasped.

"Did I stutter?" Curt asked, sternly.

"No, no, you know what?" She shook her head, her face turning red. "Fuck you!"

She turned around and huffed off.

"Closest road's about twenty miles away!" Curt called. "And not in that direction!"

Mara stormed off, marching away for about a minute before she looked around, realizing the despondency of her situation.

She moaned, shaking her head, and walked back slowly.

Curt and Daniel didn't even look surprised when she marched into the clearing and began stripping. She threw her pack next to them and backed up, taking her shirt off and pulling off her sports bra, her big tits flopping out and bouncing over her round little belly as she pushed down her shorts and panties and tossed them at Curt.

"There, happy?" She asked, but Curt shook his head.

"Nah, kitten," Curt said, pointing at her hiking boots, "Take those off too."

"I might step on something!"

"Not my problem," Curt told her.

She quickly obliged, taking off her boots and socks and standing there, arms crossed, trying to cover her breasts.

"Lift your arms up," Curt told her, and she did as he said.

"Now turn around, let us see your ass," Curt insisted and she did a quick 360.

"Ok, NOW can you give me a ride to town?" She asked, but Curt only shook his head again.

"I tell you what, you come back to my place right now and we have a little fun with you for the night, and I'll take you to town in the morning. Deal?"

"No!" She huffed, "Give me back my clothes, I'll fucking figure it out on my own."

She held her hand out, but Curt just grabbed her clothes and stuffed them inside her pack, then looked up at her.

"Nah, you gave them to me, they're mine now," He told her, and Daniel laughed a little, "You can be on your way, but looks like you'll be hiking twenty miles naked, now."

Mara was fuming by now. She stormed forward, but Curt quickly pulled out a pistol and cocked it, setting it down on the trunk next to him.

"You think you can take it by force, go ahead, but just to be clear, they ain't ever gonna find your body." Curt told her, taking another bite of his jerky.

Her eyes went wide. She stared at him, shocked, her mouth watering. A breeze blew through the forest and her skin goosebumped.

"Ok, fine, one night," She finally gave in, realizing there was no other choice.

"And you're gonna be a good little kitten? You're gonna do whatever we tell you?"

Mara whimpered a little, trying her best not to imagine the score of indecent things she'd be forced to do.

"Ok, fine, yeah, I'll do whatever you say."

"Say 'yes sir, I'll be a good little pet for you.'" Curt insisted.

"Yes sir, I'll be a good little pet for you.'" She meekly repeated.

"Good girl," Curt told her, pulling a long chord of rope out of his bag. He quickly fashioned a not with a large loop on it, tossing it to her. "Put this around your throat."

"What? But why?" She gasped.

"Pet's don't get to ask questions," He told her, then he handed Daniel a smaller chord of rope. "Go take care of her arms."

Mara slowly put the rope around her throat, then Daniel approached her. She took a step back but Curt pulled the rope and Daniel grabbed her. He pulled her arms behind her back, tying them together tightly. He took the opportunity to grope her ass, his finger brushing against her pussy.

"Oh god," She whispered, then Curt pulled on the leash and she stumbled forward. He pulled out a bandanna and rolled it up, tying it around her eyes like a blindfold.

"How can I get there if I can't see?" She moaned, the sound of their laughter meeting her worries.

"I'll lead you like a good little pet," Curt told her. She heard them picking up their stuff, gathering their things, then, sure enough, the rope around her neck was yanked and she stumbled forward.

They walked through the woods for some time, Mara stumbling and stepping on branches, thorns, stubbing her toes again and again. She started to whimper and sob, finally her predicament weighed too much on her and she couldn't keep herself from crying.

"I just want to go home," She sobbed, and suddenly they stopped. Curt grabbed her and stood her still. "Please, just let me go."

Curt pulled her blindfold down, pushing her up against a tree trunk and slapping her tits.

"Ow, please, don't!" She moaned, and Curt shook his head. He pulled the leash off of her, pointing away from them.

"You wanna go, then go," He told her, and she looked around. "But I'm not gonna untie you, you're a big girl, you got yourself into this mess, I'm sure you can figure it out."

The tears streamed down Mara's face unceasingly and she shook her head.

"Please, no, I can't," She stammered, and Curt slapped her.

"Then quit your bellyaching and all these crocodile tears." He insisted, grabbing her by her throat and exploring her pussy with his other hand. "You want us to take you back and have fun with you? Then take you home?"

"Yes, I don't care any more, please, do whatever you want." She moaned as his fingers slowly penetrated the lips of her pussy.

"Beg us to take you back, beg us to fuck all your holes, say you'll be a good little pet for us." He told her, but her eyes went wide.

"All of my-" She gasped, and was met with the palm of curt's hand slapping her incredibly hard.

"Please! Please sir!" She cried. "Please, I'll be such a good little pet, please just take me back, fill all my holes with your hard cocks!"

Curt and Daniel laughed as they blindfolded her again, putting the rope around her neck and leading her along.

It might have been an hour or two more before she finally felt soft grass under her feet. Curt took off her bandanna and she beheld the cabin waiting them: a large deck, two stories, a truck in the driveway, a soft green grassy yard overlooking a small brook, a firepit, a grill, even a hot tub.

"Wow," She whispered, and Curt laughed.

"Like it, huh?"

"Uh, yes sir," she answered.

Curt turned to Daniel.

"Why don't you get the grill goin', cook us up some of those ribs, grill up the corn. I'll get to work, uh, tenderizing the meat," He laughed, and Daniel nodded, waving goodbye at Mara as he walked into the house.

"You know what a switch is?" Curt asked, and Mara nodded.

"Like a light switch?" She asked, and Curt busted out, laughing at her.

"Fuck, you're dumb, aren't you?" He asked, and Mara bit her lip, finally nodding her head.

"Yes sir, I'm a dumb little pet," She whispered.

Curt smiled, grabbing her and brushing her hair out of her face, biting her neck as winced and tried to step away. He let go of her, holding her leash so she couldn't get but a step or two back.

"A switch," He sighed, "Is a long, thin branch. It's what I'm gonna use to punish you for being such a dumb little slut."

Her mouth dropped, her eyes grew wide, and she shook her head.

"No, but, sir, please!" She gasped. "Don't you just want to fuck me?"

Curt shook his head, smiling.

"Nah, you need to learn your lesson about getting lost in the woods and bothering strangers." He told her, taking the rope off from around her neck. "Now go find one."

She looked at him, then looked at her arms, still tied behind her back, but he shook his head.

"I'm sure you'll figure out how to make use of those, even if they are tied up," He told her and she nodded, walking off to the cane break.

She found a small stick and carried it back to Curt, who was sitting on a wooden chair and sipping a beer.

"Nah," He laughed, "Gonna need something bigger than that for a naughty little kitten like you."

She sighed, walking back into the forest, wrestling a smaller branch off of a dried up tree, her ass scraping against the trunk as she fumbled with it, finally bringing it back. This one was almost as big as her thumb at its widest, and she was sure it would do.

"Nah," Curt told her, and the tears started flowing down her cheeks again, "If you come back again without a proper switch, you will be sorry."

She walked off, sobbing and sniffling, finally finding a long, sturdy branch, this one about as thick as Curt's thumb at it's base, and carried it back, hoping it would do.

"Good girl, this'll work out just nicely." Curt told her, and she looked away as he rubbed the stick along her body.

He stepped forward and untied her hands, tossing the small chord aside. She rubbed her wrists and he gave her a bottle of water, watching her as she chugged it voraciously.

She wiped her mouth when she was finished, handing the empty bottle to Curt, who slapped it out of her hands.

"What do ya say?" He asked, grabbing her throat.

"Thank you, sir," She choked, and he let go.

"Good girl," He said, pulling her hands in front of her and tying them together again with the long chord of rope that was her leash, then he walked her out a little and threw the rope over a branch, lifting her arms up over her head and tethering the rope to another branch.

The rope was pulled tight, so tight that her toes barely touched the ground.

She looked down at her naked body: dirty, a little sun burnt, her large tits exposed, swaying as she struggled to hold herself up by her toes, to take some of the pressure off her arms.

Curt walked forward slowly, brandishing the switch and grinning at her.

"You're about to learn a little lesson about asking strangers for help," He told her, running the stick along her side, sending shivers down her spine. "Now turn around."

It took some effort but she finally turned her body around, facing away from Curt. She heard the stick cutting through the air before it landed on her back, stinging and burning immensely. She bit her lip and gasped, seethed for a moment, then let out a loud scream.

"Go ahead and scream, nobody's around for miles and miles," Curt told her, whipping her back again.

"Oh god! Please! No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She gasped, as he whipped her again and again, her skin welting and burning like it was on fire.

"Say you're going to be a good little kitten for me." Curt demanded, unceasingly whipping his way down her back.

"I'm going to be so good! Such a good little pet! Ow! Kitten!" She screamed, shaking her head. "Oh god! I'll be so good, you can fuck all my holes!"

She couldn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth, let alone the incredible pain of Curt making it down her back and onto her ass.

"I'll be a good little slut for you, please, fuck all my holes, make me ride your cock. I'm your kitten! I'm your dirty little pet!" She cried, feeling a heady mixture of pain and excitement, a strange arousal in her pussy as she promised to let them fuck her however they wanted.

Curt stayed on her ass for some time, large and round, red and covered with welts when he was through, then went on to her lower thighs.

"Please, let me be a good little kitten for you, sir! Please, please let me suck your cock!"

"You want my cock in your mouth, kitten?" Curt asked as he whipped the back of her knees.

"Oh god! Yes! Please, let me suck your cock, please cum down my throat, oh god, please sir!" She felt a tingling sensation and pushed it away, refusing to enjoy the torture he was putting her through, and as he finished off on the backs of her ankles, the whipping stopped.

It felt like her entire back was on fire, burning and stinging, and she hung there, sobbing quietly.

"Please just fuck me," she gasped, "Fuck me, wherever you want, I'll be such a good little pet for you, sir."

Curt laughed, staring at her hanging her head in shame.

"Turn around," He demanded, and she slowly inched her way around to face him.

"Will you?" She gasped. "Will you please, just give me your cock, fuck my pussy, sir,"

"In due time," Curt told her, and her eyes went wide as he reached back and started whipping her tits.

"Oh god! No! Please! I can't! I can't!" She screamed, and suddenly the whippings stopped.

She looked at Curt, whimpering, barely able to see him through the tears, as he walked off, grabbing her pack and going through it, then walking back, her dirty, sweaty, used panties in his grip.

"This oughta keep you quiet for now," He said, forcing them inside her mouth. Then she moaned as he stood back and started whipping her again.

It seemed like an eternity of her moaning and screaming, sobbing muffled cries as he whipped her, not missing an inch of her body. When he was finished with her front, he went down her sides, then inspected her to make sure there wasn't a one spot he'd left unattended to.

Finally it was over, and he pulled out her drenched panties and threw them on the ground.

"You like that?" He asked, smiling.

"N-n-n-n-no s-s-sir," She stuttered, spit and snot and tears dribbling down her face.

"Good, now you know what happens to bad little kittens when they misbehave," He told her, walking off.

He left her alone for a few minutes, sobbing quietly, meekly squealing, hanging there, begging quietly.

When he came back he had a beer in one hand and a hose in the other, a spray nozzle attached to the end.

"W-what's t-that for?" She stammered, and he looked at her like she was crazy.

"You've been in the woods for how long? A week? You're disgusting and dirty, and I'm not fucking a dirty little whore like you until you've been rinsed clean."

"Please, sir, just let me take a shower!" She begged, but he shook his head.

"The shower is for people," He told her, gripping the nozzle and spraying her.

If her body felt like it was on fire before, it was nothing compared to the pain of her wounds being sprayed with the cold, pressurized water, reigniting the welts, spraying her skin, burning hot, then freezing cold. Curt made her turn around several times, rinsing the dirt and sweat off of her, but also taking his time to spray her in her ass, her pussy, her tits, and finally her face.

The water rushed up her nose, got into her eyes, and shot down her throat as she coughed and choked, then finally it was over.

"I'll let you drip dry," Curt told her, turning his attention to the fire pit.

He grabbed some sticks and kindling, slowly building the fire, until it was large and burning bright, a few logs stacked on top of eachother. The sun was setting and the cool evening breeze was blowing, sending shivers down Mara's body as she hung there, quietly sobbing, slowly regaining her composure.

"Hey Curt, food's ready," Daniel called, and Curt walked off, coming back with a plate of meat and corn, some beans as well.

They took their seats around the fire, eating and talking quietly, just quiet enough that Mara couldn't quite make out every word they said.`

"Ass... her little... throat... shove my... tits..." she heard, hanging there helplessly.

The smell of grilled meat finally hit her and her mouth started to water. She tried to fight back the hunger, but she listened as her stomach grumbled and moaned.

"Um, Curt?" She called, meekly.

"Excuse me?" Curt replied, turning to her.

"Sir, sorry sir, but, I'm-"

"Who are you?" He interrupted again, filling his face with meat and beans.

"I- um, well, your kitten- your kitten is very, very hungry," She said, and he smiled.

"Now you're learning," He said, putting his empty plate aside and returning with a bowl. He took out a knife and cut off the corn kernels from the cob, tearing up shreds of meat with his fingers, and using a fork to mix together the contents, then he put it down and walked over her, untying the rope from its tether and letting her fall to the ground.

He untied her wrists and she lied there, slowly picking herself up, but as she got to her knees and started to stand up, she felt a boot on her back, pushing her back down.

"You stay on your hands and knees, kitten," Curt told her as he fastened the rope into another loop, putting it around her neck.

He walked her back to the camp fire, pointing to a spot in front of his seat.

"Sit!" He barked at her, and she took her seat. He grabbed the bowl of food and put it before her.

"Now stick your ass up at me while you eat that, and you're not allowed to use your hands. Eat it out of the bowl like the worthless little animal you are, understand?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes sir," She said, positioning herself so her big plump ass was pointing up at him. He grabbed the leash, barely giving her enough length to reach the bowl, and she had to strain, almost choking herself, to reach the food.

She nibbled on the slop, it was meat, beans and corn all mixed together, and even for how unappetizing it looked, and how demeaning it was to have to eat it like this, it was one of the most delicious meals she'd ever had.

12