Kitten Gets Some Creme

Story Info
Three naughty coeds tell their story.
2.5k words
3.97
65.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noise from hungry the cafeteria filled cafeteria like a low hanging fog. There were three students, friends since high school, who sat down with their trays to eat. Sapphire, a blonde, crossed her legs as she leaned forward. Looking into her friend's eyes she asked, "Ok, now tell me what happened last night."

Lashonda sighed, as her 36 D breasts heaved up and down as her bright blue eyes sparkled. She was wearing a blue plaid skirt, white thigh-high stockings, her school shirt with logo, and the school tie. She always kept one button undone to show off her cleavage so her boyfriend could steel occasional peeks during biology. Being in a private college, she liked to tease him as often as she could. Jac disliked it when they talked dirty. His girlfriend was such a prude. All they had ever done was the missionary position. While his friends talked about things like 69, blowjobs, and what it was like to be eaten out, his girlfriend would not have anything to do with it such awful acts. He suspected they made up stories just that to torment him, but he bit his lip and moved forward to listen anyway.

"Well" Lashonda said, licking her ruby red lips, "It was like this. Yesterday my boyfriend was supposed to come over right, but he called and said he was running late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a day like any other. Lashonda got out of school early because it was standardized test day, so she went back to her house. Mommy and Daddy were old money, so they rented a house for her and her brother to stay in while in college. There was more privacy here then in the dorms. Lashonda was in her room, trying on a new g-string she recently purchased. She pulled it up; it was rather tight and attached itself tightly to her ass. She gazed at herself in the mirror. She knew it looked good on her, but it felt like she was wearing dental floss. Then she removed her top. She tossed her bra to the floor and picked up her new lace bra she bought with the thong. It was one cup size smaller then what she normally wore, but her boyfriend insisted on her doing this. He told her it would make her breasts look big, and it did. She tucked her breasts in the ½ cup lace bra and smiled at her self in the mirror. She lifted up her skirt, put her hands on her ass and said, "OOPS I did it again!" Then there was a knock at the door.

Lashonda quickly buttoned up her top. Maybe her boyfriend finished early like she did. When she opened up the door, Mark and Caleb, her brother's two friends, were there.

"Damn!" she thought to herself.

"Hey there cutie, are you going to let us in?" Mark asked. Lashonda hated these guys. They were always staring at her breasts and constantly making indecent comments to her face and behind her back.

"Hell, no!" she growled. Mark pushed her out of the way and walked in. Caleb looked at her breasts and smiled.

"Is your bro home?" Caleb asked.

"Not yet, he should be home soon."

"Too bad." Mark said. "I need to return the movie I borrowed from him." He pulled out a copy of an X-rated movie, and waved it in front of her face.

"Get that piece of trash out of my face!" Lashonda snapped.

"Oh, come on we know you are a slut and you like that kind of trash." Caleb replied.

"I wish you would stop talking about me like that, I am not a slut."

"Then if you are not a slut, prove it. If you can watch the movie without wanting to suck my cock, I'll take back everything I said about you, today." Caleb said with a laugh.

"Fuck you." She said and started to walk off. Then Mark grabbed her hand and forced her to sit down. She slapped him on the face, and both of the guys laughed. Lashonda was starting to get annoyed at this point, and so Mark let her go. Meanwhile, Caleb put the movie in the DVD player. The movie started to play.

"I'm sorry Caleb, called you a slut. I do not think you are one. I think you are really pretty cool. Just watch the first scene, and if you do not like it we'll leave you alone, promise." Mark smiled at her.

"FINE" she said indigently. The movie started to play. After watching the credits and boring FBI warning the scene opened up with two girls playing with each other, then mailman showed up. Lashonda was too busy giggling to get turn on at this point. She crossed her legs and arms and watched. Mark and Caleb crossed their legs, but only to hide the sudden stiffness that started to grow. She wasn't even getting the least bit turned on, until towards the end of the scene, when the guy started to cum. The two girls started to lap it up, on all fours. She started to have flash backs to the time her boyfriend forced her on her knees and jacked off down her neck. She glanced over at Mark and Caleb, who lost interest at this point, and were discussing women they had.

Then the scene was over. Lashonda got up and started to walk out. Mark looked at Caleb and said, "Looks like you own me $20." Lashonda looked at them affronted.

"Here!" He slapped the money in Mark's hand.

"What the hell was that for?" she asked.

"Well I told him you were not a slut, and I bet him $20. Now that I am $20 richer I got a question for you."

"What?" she asked.

"I told him I think you have a cute ass, but he thinks Sapphire has a cuter ass then you. So if you show us your ass. I'll win $75, and I'll even give you $50 of it. Hell, I'll give you $50 if I could just look at it. I promise I wont even try to touch it." Mark stated. That got her attention. She looked at him, and held out her hand. Mark pulled out a $50 bill and put it in her hands. She turned around and lifted up her skirt, and pulled it back down. Mark let out a cheer.

But Caleb said, "come on, and is that all we get for $50. At least let us have a longer look." Lashonda sighed, spread her legs and lifted up her skirt again. She held her skirt up for a few seconds. "Nice." Mark drooled. Then she felt a hand on her ass. She snapped around to see Mark still sitting in his seat. It was Caleb who had his hand on her ass. He was rubbing it gently. She felt a shock shoot down her spine. She bit her lip. Then Mark moved his hand to her pussy, which was started to get wet.

"I thought you said you were not going to touch my ass."

"I did say I was not going to touch your ass, but Caleb didn't make the promise. And I am rubbing your pussy." Mark was running his fingernails up and down slowly.

"I think the little slut likes it." Caleb said grinning.

"Don't call me that." She said meekly. Mark was speeding his fingers up. Then they moved in little circles. His fingers were rubbing the surface of her pussy and she liked it.

"If you do not tell us you like it, then we will stop. Otherwise I am going to call you a slut." Then Caleb stood up and placed his hands on her breasts. He slowly unbuttoned her top and liberated one of her breasts. His finger went around her nipple in small circles. Then Mark went to his knees. He inched back her g-string and slid his tongue in-between her pussy lips. Only one man ever ate her out and she loved it at the time, just as much as she loved it right then. She took short breaths of air as waves of pleasure started to pick up.

"Do you want us to fuck you here or in your room?" Mark asked. His lips vibrated off her pussy. She grabbed his hair and forced him to lick deeper. He backed off and teased her with the tip of his tongue. Mark took his finger and slowly inserted it. She let out a soft moan as it moved deep inside of her. He let his lips and tongue run across the surface while she started to moan. Instinctively her hand went to his head as she tried to guide him. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head Caleb inhaled her breast into his mouth. Then Mark's tongue made figure 8 patterns as she gripped his hair tighter. Caleb moved his mouth to her other breast as Mark was down on his knees. The flat part of his tongue took big licks as her body shuttered.

"I say we fuck her right here on the couch." Caleb said. He grabbed her breasts forcefully and shoved one in her mouth. She arched her neck up trying to force more of her breast into his mouth. Caleb pulled back and stood up.

"Come on Mark, I do not think she wants any sex. Otherwise she would be begging for it." He started to walk away, and so did Mark. Her mind was going crazy, she could not think straight. All she could think of is how bad she needed one cock in her mouth, and another one deep inside of her.

"Please don't leave me." She begged. "Please fuck me. Make me your personal sex toy. I want to drain your cocks." Caleb stopped and turned around. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the bedroom. As she crawled on the bed Caleb and Mark removed their clothes. Mark moved behind her and lifted up her skirt over her back. He took his strong hands and grabbed her ass tightly. Then took his cock in his hand and slowly slid it in her burning pussy. She gasped as it pressed against the walls of her wet pussy, stretching it out. Then Caleb took the opportunity to move in front of her with his cock in hand. First he pressed it up against her cheek and as Lashonda moved her mouth on the head. She pressed the lips on the head as she started to take the cock into her mouth. Then she backed out and took the cock in her hands, she was attempting to get the upper hand and tease Caleb with her mouth. It ended in failure as she was hit with the first wave of the orgasm. It slowly moved up her body like a wave and as Mark was pounding her pussy with longer and deeper thrusts she was starting to lose herself again. She looked up at Caleb and said, "Talk dirty to me."

Caleb looked down her and replied," Shut up slut and keep sucking." He took a fist full of her hair and guided her head to his mouth. Although her boyfriend was as big as Caleb she was having trouble taking it all in because he was forcing his cock down her throat with force. Mark promptly took his cock out of her throbbing pussy and spanked her hard on the ass. She let out a muffled moan as her lips vibrated against the cock that was crammed into her mouth. Then Mike slide is cock back into her pussy, as she arched her back and ended up taking the cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat.

"I think this little slut has what it takes to make me cum." Caleb said.

As waves of pleasure moved up and down her body her common sense was able to gain the upper hand. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Stop calling me a slut." Then she started to peak again, this time was different, and Mark had taken his finger and slid it into her ass. As first she didn't notice, but as it moved deeper she let out a scream.

"Oh God! Oh God! What are you doing?"" she moaned. Then she turned around to look at Mark pulling out his cock and start to slide it into her ass. All she could do is let out a whine as his thick cock as it penetrated her ass. Then he grabbed her hips and forced his was deep inside of her, slamming his cock hard in her. Caleb slapped her across the face forcing her to face him.

"Say that you are a dirty little slut." Caleb said. Swells of please and pain rushed across her body as she lost control of her mind. She didn't want this to end.

"I'm a dirty slut." She cried. "Just don't stop, please." Caleb smiled, as he knew she was losing herself in the moment. Then he slid his cock into her mouth and started to pump away. As he reached down to play with her tits he started to cum. As his body shook it shot down her throat and he pulled out. He took his cock in his hands and jerked himself off. She tried to reach up to touch it, but got her hand slapped in the process. He shot the remaining cum on her face and down her neck. Sticky cum stuck to her face and lips as she tried to whip it off. Mark looked at her face covered and started to lose it him self.

"Lay on your back." His voice commanded. She obeyed as she turned around. He took her breasts and wrapped his cock in-between them. She always had perky breasts, but her boyfriend never really played with them. Mark didn't have any of those hang ups as he pinched her nipples. She bit her lower lip, but let out a soft moan despite her attempt not to. As his Mark started to use her breasts as a fuck toy, looked up as his face. Then she took her hands and rubbed his legs. Mark couldn't take it any longer and started to cum. His cam hard as his whole body shook. His 8-inch cock shoot warm cum on her breasts and on her neck. He grabbed her breasts and dug his fingernails into them. She smiled as she lifted up her neck to lick some of the thick cum off. As he collapsed on the bed she sat up and surveyed the scene. She had just had her first threesome. Caleb was getting his cloths back while Mark was wiping him self off with a nearby towel.

"Thanks for the fuck." Caleb said as he walked out. Mark grabbed his clothes and started to dress in a hurry. She looked at him and smiled contently, and he waved good-bye.

Jac looked at her licked his dry lips. "Damn girl! I thought what I did was pretty bad."

"You're a virgin, the only girl you ever way was on-line." Sapphire teased. Jac grinned evilly and looked in her eyes.

"Wait till you hear my story." Jac said.

(To be continued)