Kitten In Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
A follow up to iamarealwizard's "Kitten In Heat".
1.6k words
3.78
25.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carried the drink to their bedroom, and crawled onto the bed, trying to seem 'in the mood'.

"Here you go Hun, drink up and I'll give you a little suprise" Kitten said in a hushed tone.

"I'll make sure to do that" the ungrateful cunt said, and gulped down the entire glass, feeling a slight sting from the scotch, and sits up a little. "Now where is my suprise Wife-O-Mine?" He said with a smirk.

Kitten crawled off the bed and stood up, looking back at him. "Let me go freshen up, and I'll give you your suprise" She said with a smile. Kitten walked over to the master bath, and slid open the door, walking in with a sway in her hips, and closed it behind her, giggling.

"That idiot actually thinks I'm going to give him something" Kitten laughed. "He doesn't deserve what I can give, but Franklin does." Kitten said in a soft voice, slowly slid off her unrevealing nightgown, staring in the mirror to see how the new black bra and panties she bought looked on her. "I think he'll love it" She thought to herself.

Kitten slowly cracked the door open and peered out, to make sure the pills had worked on her horrid husband. As Kitten looked at him, she could see that his eyes were shut, and he had a soft snore, confirming he was out like a light. She giggled and pulled the door open, tip toeing over to their door, and slowly opened it, creeping out and down the hall.

"Oh Frank is going to be so excited!" She thought, re-ajusting her bra. Kitten started to take a few steps down the stairs, and noticed the TV in the downstairs living room was on, she knew immediately it was Franklin, not being able to sleep again. She slowly peeked around the corner, making sure he couldn't see her, and ran out, jumping onto his waist.

"Daddy!" She said in excitement, snuggling up to him.

"Oh fuck Kitten you scared the hell out of me!" Frank said, with a slight jump as Kitten flopped onto his lap.

"Daddy aren't you happy to see me?" Kitten said in a shocked, yet playful tone.

"Well of course I am Kitten, I'm always happy to see you." Frank smirked and put down the remote, resting his hands onto his Kittens plump ass cheeks, massaging them softly. "The question is, are you happy to see me Kitten?" He said in a sneering voice.

"I'm always happy to see you Daddy, you should know that by now" Kitten said in a pouty tone, nudging her heavy tits against his chest. "Frank do you like what I bought for you?" Kitten said in a sweet tone, lightly grinding her waist down on his occuring buldge.

"Does this answer your question?" Franklin asked, pulling both hands off her ass, and grabbing handfuls of her big tits, squeezing them. Kitten moaned and tilted her head, arching her back pushing her sensative nipples against his palms.

"Mmm Daddy yes it does" Kitten said, moaning as his masculine hands grope her softly.

"You look like a slut, my slut, my slutty little Kitten" Frank said, squeezing her breasts harder, beginning to grind his hard rod against her ass.

Kitten giggled and moaned, putting a knuckle into her mouth and biting down on it lightly. "I'm your slut... just yours Daddy... your slutty Kitten" She said to herself, trying to keep composure.

"Tonight I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you Kitten" Frank said in a stern tone.

"I can't wait Daddy, when are we starting?" Kitten said in an excited voice.

"Right now" Frank said, and reached behind her, uncliping Kittens bra, pulling it off her shoulders and letting it fall, revealing her ample tits. "They seem to get better each time I look at them Kitten" Frank said before bending down, taking one into his mouth, circling his tongue around the nipple.

"M-Mhmmm Daddy, that feels so good" Kitten lightly moaned, grasping the back of Franks head, pulling it closer to her hard nipples.

Frank began running his hands down her sides, and to her ass, squeezing it before sliding one hand down into the back of her panties, and sliding his fingers between the crack of her ass, flicking the tip across her small rosebud. "Has he ever fucked you here?" Frank asked, refering to his unworthy father.

"He's never had enough balls to do it, you know your father's a pussy" Kitten giggled, squirming at the feeling of her rosebud being teased. "But if you'd like, you can fuck me there Daddy, I've always wanted a cock deep in my tight ass" Kitten said in a seductive tone.

"Don't worry Kitten, I wasn't going to ask for permission, you're my slut now, I'm allowed to do whatever I please" Frank said with a chuckle.

Kitten squeezed her ass cheeks around his hand. "Good Daddy, I know I'm your slut, and I'm yours for when you need a good fuck, you can take me any time, any place, just say when" Kitten said, slowly grinding against his fingers, and buldging cock pushing up against her.

"How about now, in the floor, no questions" Frank said, pulling his hand out of her panties, and putting both onto her thighs, standing up while keeping her tightly against his meat stick. He walks over to the middle of the carpet, and crouches down, setting his Kitten on the ground, and grabs her thigh, turning her over onto her stomach. "Now, stick your ass in the air, and get ready for Daddy slut" Frank said in a strict voice, smacking her ass.

"Yes Daddy, anything you want!" Kitten said in a helpless tone, getting up to her hands and knees, arching her back and sticking out her ass. "Your Kitten is ready to be fucked" She said in a giggling tone.

"I sure hope so" Frank said, grasping her panties, and ripping them to shreds, holding onto her hips, and rams his thick rod all the way into her sopping wet cunt, filling her channel with 8 inches of meat. "Oh fuck, Kitten your pussy is amazing, It'll be impossible to get tired of this!" Frank said, and started to pump into her little twat, feeling the tightness give a skin ripping death-grip on his fat cock.

Kitten let out a yelp, feeling his thick member slide deep into her small channel, filling her like no man ever could, especially her husband, with his 5 inch pathetic cock. "Oh Jesus Daddy, I can feel my pussy stretching from your dick!" Kitten said in a subdued tone, realizing this was her one and only purpose now.

"Good, get use to it slut, this is the only thing you'll be doing for a long time" Frank said, pounding into her harder and faster, making sure to push against the walls of her cunt, while treating it like his hand, making sure to fill her with each thrust.

"Yes Daddy, I'm your slut, fuck your slut, fuck her hard all night, fill her pussy, yes Daddy fuck yes, please don't stop!" Kitten begged, being drove crazy as a massive rod took her from behind, giving no mercy to her tiny pussy.

Frank let one of his hands go, and reached up to the back of her head, grasping a handful of her dark mane, wrapping it around his hand, and pulling on it. "That's right, take my cock, take all of Daddy in you, let me hear you scream, scream slut!" Frank demanded, wrecking her cunt with his fast paced hatefucking.

Kitten yelped and screamed, taking her step-sons fat cock into her, at the point of an orgasm, and started to shake. "Oh fuck Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum everywhere!" Kitten screamed, cumming all over his cock, making it easier to slide in and out of her soaked channel.

Frank started to moan, feeling his dick swell, knowing he was about to cum. "Kitten I'm going to fill your sloppy pussy with all my cum, do you understand me!" Frank said, jerking on her hair.

"Oh please Daddy, fill me with all your cum, don't stop until I can't fit any more in me!" Kitten said, trying to ease the pleasure of the orgasm and fucking of her new found lover.

"Here it comes, slut, take your Daddy's cum!" Frank yelled, pumping rope after rope of thick sticky cum deep into his step-mothers tight hole. "Oh fuck yes, yes yes yes, Daddy's filling you up slut!" Frank yelled into her ear, which was now up to his head from him pulling on her hair.

Kitten took ounce after ounce of thick spunk into her pussy, feeling it flow around in her, jerking as it filled every inch of her twat. "Oh Daddy you're really filling me, you're filling my pussy with your hot cum!" She yelped.

Frank let go of her hair and Kitten fell flat to the floor, gasping for air, feeling his pulsing member shoot out small squirts of cum as he leans back, letting it slide out of her worn out pussy, and spew out the last few drops onto her puffed up pussy lips.

"Oh Kitten.. that was the best fuck I have ever had, I don't think I'll be able to move for a while" Frank said, panting as his cock slowly softened.

"Then I guess I'll just have to do all the work" Kitten said, smirking as she turned around and looked into his eyes. "I hope you're ready, because you aren't getting off that easy" She said, gripping his cock.