kitten Makes a Meal

Story Info
Master comes home to His pet making dinner for Him.
1.4k words
3.97
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is about a M/s dynamic that makes deliberate choices when it comes to things like capitalization. kitten and her pronouns are always lower case while Master and His pronouns are always Upper. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy.

The kitchen sounded like a symphony as kitten tended to the pots and pans on her stovetop bandstand. The little silver bell on her collar would sing as she flitted around pulling spices from the cabinet and sauteed mushrooms in a skillet. kitten was cooking dinner for her Master who was due home any minute now. she set down her cooking spoon and lifted a pot of boiling pasta with two hands, taking care as she poured it into a colander to strain. Then kitten spooned a hearty portion of butter onto the steamy flattened noodles, lifting up onto her tiptoes as she smelled Master's food indulgently. her stomach grumbled and begged her to steal a taste but, she knew better than to eat Master's food without his permission. she tossed the noodles back into the pot they came from and then began spooning heaps of her special fettuccine mushroom sauce onto the pasta. Stirring gracefully, she hummed to herself taking care to cover every last noodle.

kitten began to set Master's place at the dinner table when she heard keys clatter against the front door. kitten yelped and hurried to place the finishing touches on his meal before he came inside. She grabbed her spoon and began to serve, but when she turned back around her Master was standing in the doorway. He paralyzed her in place with his Wolfish gaze, holding his sport coat over his shoulder with his left while holding multiple bags with his right. His dark brown hair had relaxed from its tight quaff after a long day of work, and his sleeves were cuffed at the forearm.

"Hello kitten" he said with a testing tone.

kitten stopped what she was doing and knelt down at her Master's feet, "Good Evening Master" she answered bowing her head.

Master didn't speak, and that made kitten uneasy. Could she have forgotten something or disobeyed him? Certainly not on purpose. she felt nervous as he towered over her but to her surprise she was met with a gentle touch as he used his index finger and thumb to raise her chin, having her eyes meet his gaze. she looked longingly into his deep moss green eyes hoping not to have disappointed him.

"Dinner smells amazing My pet. I can tell you've been hard at work." he said moving his hand to scratch the back of kitten's head. her heart blossomed with joy as she leaned forward to rub her cheek against her Master's leg purring sweetfully. Oh how wonderful it felt to please her Master!

"That's enough kitty," he shooed

kitten was reluctant to stop but she obeyed Him and sat back on her knees, hands clasped together resting neatly in her lap, just as she had been trained. He smiled "Go and hang up my coat."

"Yes Master." kitten said taking her stand and grabbing His jacket. she took it to the closet down the hall, the smell of cigar smoke caught her attention as she grabbed a hanger and neatly stored the coat in the closet. That's unusual, Master hasn't smoked in months kitten thought to herself. When she returned back to the kitchen Master was sifting through the mail kitten had left on the counter. she knew exactly where he wanted to find things.

"Would Master care for a glass of wine?" kitten said presenting a dark wine bottle with a black and red label.

Master dropped the mail back onto the counter and inspected the bottle.

"Carnivorous Appetite." He said, reading the label. His eyes then met kitten's "Trying to convey a message pet?"

kitten's eyes darted towards the ground and her cheeks flushed, she was.

Master smirked and handed her bottle "Open it" He commanded.

kitten complied, taking the bottle and pulling a wine key out from her waist apron. she swiftly raked the key knife around the seal, screwed into the soft cork and pulled it free with a gentle pop. When she completed the task she stood obediently waiting for the next instruction.

"Pour me a glass then serve my dinner pet, I've got a ferocious appetite and grow tired of waiting." Master said loosening his tie.

"Yes Master" kitten said moving to retrieve a hanging wine glass. she filled the glass with the deep sanguine liquid smelling notes of cherry and clove. Smiling to herself she filled the glass and handed it to her Master. He nodded in approval as kitten segued into plating His dinner.

Master swirled the wine in the glass, gave it a whiff and took a drink. The wine was silky and full bodied, with tastes of dark berries and roast coffee that lingered like a welcomed guest on his tongue. Master smiled, set down his drink and went over to a high cabinet. He reached up, grabbed a food dish that had 'kitten' written on it's side with a fish skeleton painted inside the bowl basin.

"Well, kitten what should we feed you tonight hm? Maybe some diced chicken breast? Or perhaps some sweetened Oatmeal?" he asked openly. kitten pursed her lips and looked up sweetly trying to barter with her shimmering brown eyes as she set a steaming plate of pasta at His seat. Master looked amused, reaching behind her ears to give her a good scritch. kitten melted with joy, His fingers lifted her spirits as she caressed against His hand purring warmly.

"You know, you've been such a good girl I think you deserve a treat tonight my pet." Master announced.

"Do you mean it Master?" kitten asked gleefully

"As a matter of fact I do." He said turning back and reaching into the grocery bag to retrieve a plastic container. "Kneel." He send warmly, and she did.

Master opened the container carefully placing the food into her bowl with His hands. kitten flexed her toes with excitement eager to see what treasures Master had waiting for her. When the meal was prepared Master stepped in front of her and held the bowl above her head building suspense. she could hardly contain her excitement and Master could tell by the wonder held in her eyes as she looked up at him wanting.

"Are you hungry little kit?" Master taunted as He waved the bowl around making kitten's eyes mirror the movement.

"Very much so Master!" she said enthusiastically

"I want you to eat every last scrap of what I give you too. Do not waste any of it even if you don't like it. Understood?" He told her lowering his index finger to her nose.

kitten nodded without hesitation ringing her bell sweetly.

"Alright then," He said lowering the dish presenting an assortment of Fatty Tuna & Mackerel sushi. kitten gasped and let out a glowing "Meow!!" she was so exciting she could hardly contain herself. Sushi is kitten's absolute favorite treat in the world and her Master brought a feast just for her! This was a paradise she was all too eager to pounce on. When Master took his seat and made himself comfortable, He looked down at His pet who awaited His command. He took his time to revel in her want before He finally spoke.

"Enjoy it, My pet." He said warmly.

kitten leapt into the feast laid before her, leaving her paws firmly planted on the tile. she took modest chomps out of her dinner being sure to savor each one. For this was a delicacy few and far inbetween. Master smiled to Himself and began to eat His own meal. He picked up His fork, twirled a portion and speared a mushroom cap. A wispy trail of heat billowed from the food as He brought it to His lips and took a bite. Master's eyes were swept shut as every bit of attention was demanded by His tongue and belly. The dish was simply delicious. The blend of creamy and savory flavors paired beautifully with the wine as well. Master continued eating and drinking feeling at peace after a hard day's work. He reached for the bottle of wine left on the table, topped Himself off and relaxed against the back of chair. A devilish grin spread across His face as He thought about the new cat-tail flogger He purchased earlier that day. 'Enjoy it my pet, we have a full night of fun still ahead of us' He thought to Himself as the pair sat in a companionable pseudo-silence, eating together in harmony.

End Chapter 1.