Kitten Ch. 04: My First Stranger Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into his eyes and said, "Please."

He stood up and put his massive cock back in his trousers, and zipped, buttoned them and fastened his belt.

He and Sir were standing there waiting for me to put myself back together so we could leave.

I hesitated for a second, then stood and pulled my traveling dress over my head, folded it and place it on the couch where I had been sitting. They both looked at me with surprise on their faces.

I said, "Girl would like to experience that beautiful cock in a proper bed...right now." Sir and Ron, his name was Ron I found out later, looked at each other.

I reached between my legs and slid two fingers up into my very loose, very sore cunt, pulled them out, passed them under my nose. The aroma of a fresh fucked woman and the man who had fucked her was amazing.

I passed my fingers under Sir's nose and then under Ron's nose. Both took a very deep breath and were obviously pleased with what they had smelled.

Sir said, "Ok then" or something to that effect, and Sir pointed to the stairs leading down to the bedroom.

I ran down the stairs, feeling my nudity, and loving that these two men were going to fuck me and watch each other fuck me right now.

I found the bedroom, ripped the comforter off the bed and jumped up on the bed and rolled over onto my back, opened my legs wide, and caught a glimpse of my filthy self in the mirror.

My pussy was wide open and bright red, and screaming to be fucked!

Ron took off his clothes. I hadn't realized how massive his body was. He was muscular beyond anything I had ever seen.

He was a very stout man who had let himself go over the years. He was grotesquely fat, bald, not attractive in the face, strong as an ox (I felt this when he pulled my hips to the edge of the couch with the ease of moving a pillow) He was very strong!

He was overall quite repulsive, but he had the voice of a God, and the cock of...I don't know what.

I just knew that I had to experience it once more!

I didn't know if I would ever see him again, and I needed him to fuck me like it was the cure for all diseases known to mankind!

He climbed up onto the bed between my legs, leaned down and licked my clitoris.

I watched as his huge lips sucked my clit into his mouth, and he flicked it rapidly with his tongue.

I had a very strong orgasm and squirted, from both the feel of his tongue on my clit, and at the sight oh his grotesque face and very large lips between my legs.

I was both repulsed and enamored of the sight. It is burned into my memory and every time someone eats my pussy, I see Ron...briefly and get very wet.

I cried out with my orgasm, "Please Fuck me!"

I opened my legs wider and raised my knees to accept him into my body. He moved up between my open legs.

I saw him take his cock in his hand. It was very erect now, more than I had remembered from the couch, and I swear it had grown to twice the size I had seen upstairs.

The foreskin was pulled back, and the angry, purple head with the giant ridge around it was pointed at my opening. I cried out in fear and anticipation!

Ron looked at me, smiled, slid the head up and down along my pussy lips. I could feel my wetness oozing out onto that giant member upon which I was about to be impaled, and he said, "Are you sure?"

I looked at him, tilted my head to the side and said, "OH GOD, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW! PLEASE NOW!" and I thrust my hips at his cock.

Always the gentleman, he introduced the head gently into my opening.

Suddenly, I realized how much this was going to hurt and how fucking wonderfully full it was going to make me feel!

Ron looked at me and I said, "Yes! Yes!" he pushed a few more inches into my sore but waiting vagina.

I could again feel the ridge around his cock head stretching my walls.

We continued to look into each other's eyes. He pulled his cock out of me, and opened my vaginal lips with it again and pushed a little more into me.

Very slowly and deliberately, he pulled out to my opening and pushed into me deeply, causing me to wince with the pain and groan with the pleasure of this incredible fucking he was giving me.

I could feel the ridge of his cock head sliding slowly in and out along the walls of my vagina, stretching me open to accommodate his massive cock!

He did this slowly and deliberately until he hit that spot at the top of my vagina that feels like heaven.

Every time he pushed deep into me, he hit that spot. I heard myself saying, "I'm, I'm, I'm"... Ron looked at my face and said, "You're what, sweetheart?" I said, "I'm cumminnnnnggggg! ungh! ungh! ungh! ungh!"

I was having one orgasm after another. I could feel that the bed was soaked under my ass, and knew that I was also squirting with each thrust.

I could feel Ron getting bigger and harder inside me. God knows, I didn't need him to get any bigger! I was stretched to my limit already!

He picked up his pace and started fucking me harder and faster and deeper!

The pain was excruciating!

I knew he was about to cum in me, and I wanted to fuck him to completion. I gritted my teeth!

I really wanted to give him this as a gift for what he had done for me.

The pain was all I could bear! Suddenly, and to my great relief, Ron cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

I felt like he was going to pull out so as not to cum in me! In desperation I wrapped my legs around him, pulled him deep into me and screamed, "CUM IN ME! FILL ME UP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" or words to that effect.

He growled like a bear and started slamming his giant cock deep into me!

It hurt like hell, but it was my gift to this wonderful man who had opened my vagina beyond all my imaginings, and my eyes to what was possible!

I then felt the warmth of his semen shooting into the depths of my body, and a strange sense of calm, a feeling of contentment, a feeling of being complete, came over me.

I still felt the pain, but off in the distance and it felt soooo good! I felt as if I had given him the greatest gift a woman can give a man.

At that moment, he had my heart, my soul, and my body, and I knew I had to have him again.

12