Kitten Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice and Roman.
882 words
15.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slk929
slk929
4 Followers

Alice uncrossed her legs and turned toward Roman, locking her lips with his and softly moaned. Alice suddenly pulled back in surprise. Roman was a stranger. She was making out with a stranger. She just moaned while fucking making out with a stranger. Her heart raced and she bit her lip. Roman rubbed her stomach, his voice husky as he spoke, "You alright?"

Alice blushed and panted softly as she went to speak, "Yes... I'm just a little taken by surprise. I mean, I just drank 'liquid ass' a second ago."

Roman chuckled and smiled, "Darling, I'm aware, but I can only taste the sweet flavor of your lips." Roman gently slid a hand up to her chest and squeezed her boob, Alice's hard nipple pressed against his palm. Her lips parted gently as she let out a gentle moan. The effect he had on her made her think that it was some sort of witchcraft.

Roman leaned in and licked her earlobe, whispering, "Let's go, my love." Alice shivered and took his hand as he stood and held her hand. It was such a weird sensation. She felt like she could trust him. She followed Roman out the door, not knowing what to expect.

Roman led Alice into the apartment, glossy wood furniture occupied his living room. Polished leather seats accompanied the the room as well. Roman leaned Alice up against the wall of his dark hallway.

He kissed her neck, murmuring softly against her skin, "I'm sorry...for the sudden...moves I make," He paused and dragged his tongue across Alice's collarbone. "You caught my eye...and I decided that you looked like you needed some company..." Roman stood over her and pinned her hands against the wall over her head.

His dark brown, almost black, bore into Alice's frosty blue eyes. "I've been waiting for my Alice in wonderland..." Roman cooed. Alice shivered and licked her lips, she purred like a cat and looked up at broad-shouldered Roman. He gently stripped his shirt off and slid a hand up Alice's shirt, gently feeling her stomach.

"Is this okay? Can you trust me?" Roman's eyes filled with lust as she purred. Alice nodded and closed her eyes. She kept her arms held above her head as Roman used two hands to pull her tank top off. Her big breasts bounced as he pulled the black tank top off and over her head. Her nipples were still hard.

"Why didn't you wear a bra? It's well into the night. It's not like you didn't have time in the morning." Roman laughed, staring at her big boobs.

Alice laughed nervously, "It just feels better..." Roman pinched her nipples and licked her lips.

"You know what...?" Roman smirked as he coated her lips with saliva.

"Hmm?"

"I want to fuck you... I want you to be my little sex kitten..." Roman moaned softly and Alice's knees buckled.

"S...Sex kitten?" Alice felt warmth spread though her pussy. It was an exciting thought.

"Yeah... My own little pussy cat..." Roman slurred as her sucked on Alice's lip. She felt vulnerable. She felt compelled.

"Y...Yes... Please Roman..." Alice felt her pussy pulse. Roman pressed against her.

His hard on giant and throbbing against her stomach, wrapping a hand around her throat and growling in a deep, sultry voice, "My sexy.. Little... Kitten slave..."

Alice shivered as Roman gently leaned in and licked her earlobe. "Well... My kitten... You are my pet as of now." Roman muttered and squeezed her firm ass, his arms wrapped around her. Alice whimpered in a desperate voice.

"Sit." Roman told her. Alice looked at him, confused.

"Sit." He said more firmly now, pointing to the floor. Alice slowly got down and sat, sitting with her legs crossed.

"That won't do..." Roman sighed in dismay. He held out his hand and helped Alice stand.

"You'll just have to learn, won't you?" Roman smiled and planted kisses up Alice's neck. Alice laughed softly and flushed with embarrassment. Alice then yawned softly. Roman's smile grew and Alice sensed some excitement in his eyes.

"Sleepy kitten?" Roman whispered seductively. 'What is this man on?!' Alice thought to herself. 'He's such a cliché romantic...'

Alice nodded and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. 'Damn broad shoulders... This man is a fallen fucking angel... Or a sexy fucking devil.'

Alice pressed up against him. Roman grabbed her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and carrying her by her ass.

Roman then fell with her onto the couch. Alice felt like there was a secret camera somewhere or that it was just to good to be true. Roman kissed her collar bone and slid a hand up Alice's cotton skirt. He felt a thin material in between her legs. Her panties. He gently teased her pussy lips, lightly running his finger over the fabric.

Alice moaned softly and squirmed. Roman knew that he had a plan for later and rubbed her pussy and then withdrew his hand. "Be patient, my love." Roman said softly, getting behind her on the couch, wrapping his arms around her, and spooning with Alice. They watched TV for a while until he felt Alice's breathing slow.

She muttered softly just before she drifted to sleep. She had said, "I love you Roman."

slk929
slk929
4 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Laura's Slave Training Laura is kidnapped and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blooming Lily Ch. 01 A 19 y/o is taken and trained as a beloved pet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Owning Elaine Pt. 01 Elaine has a new home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Teacher The awkward eagerness of a new submissive...in BDSM
Melanthe Taken from the temple, she is sold to a dark lord.in NonHuman
More Stories