Kitten... So Powerful Ch. 03

Story Info
Kiana and Jared find out Alaster's plans. Humorous relief.
4.1k words
4.75
4.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Al, tell me what's wrong," Kiana chided. "I skipped The Harpy for you, come on."

"I'm fine, Kiana, leave me alone!" Alaster tried to close the door again, but Kiana shifted to hold it open with her shoulder. "Go away!"

"The fact that you're yelling isn't helping your case," she told him. "Tell me what's wrong, or I'm bringing Hatter into this."

Alaster stared at her, panic stricken.

"You wouldn't! You know he'd pick my lock and keep me up all night!" He tried, unsuccessfully, to shove her into the hallway. Kiana grabbed onto his door frame, swinging around and slamming her back into his door. Surprised, Alaster backed up. Kiana stepped completely into his room, shutting the door behind her.

She flipped the lock shut and leaned back against the door. Crossing her arms, Kiana frowned at Alaster with the force of a fire hose.

"Tell me, Alaster," she ordered, "is this about your father?"

After a few moments, Alaster put a hand on either side of Kiara's head. She tensed, staring up at him with big, brown eyes. Alaster reached down and swept her black hair to the side, chest rising and falling heavily.

"I like you, you're a good little soldier." Alaster growled sinisterly. He took a few steps back, laughing hysterically. "Unless you plan on joining me, and I know you don't; whether I am myself or not is no concern of yours. Now get out."

"You know I don't want to get into the messy business between you and the boss," she started, "but if that's the only way you'll tell me what's going on, I will."

"You don't want to get involved, and I don't want to tell you. Get out!"

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong!" Kiana stepped forward into Alaster's arms, that dangerous space within reach of his fists, leaning into his chest. "Trust me, Rapunzel, I don't abandon friends."

"You would do well not to care for me so much," Alaster warned gruffly, "I would abandon you in an instant if it meant saving my own skin."

Kiana laughed.

"You would; we can always trust you to save yourself. That's why I know you'll tell me. You need help because you're losing yourself. And don't tell me it was the mission because you've been sent into war zones, cleaned out entire armies, and come back the same as ever." Kiana shuddered for a moment. "You can eliminate a dozen families without blinking, so don't you dare try to tell me that Mel's death has you that rattled. You've been tortured, Alaster, and nothing ever phases you. What's going on in that head of yours?"

"You're right, I've fought worse battles. I don't even get an extraction when I go on missions. I can do this one alone too."

"No, Alaster that's not-"

Alaster pinned her wrists behind her, unlocked the door, and pushed Kiana out into the hallway.

"I'll see you tomorrow. We have a briefing with Bean at 5:30."

Alaster closed the door and sat at his little table.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sighing, Alaster undressed, mindlessly folding his clothes over the back of the chair. Stripped to his boxers, the thin blonde stretched out on his bed, closing his eyes against the world. The static silence of his room, normally calming and numbing, buzzed in Alaster's ears, oddly loud. Alaster jumped up in alarm as the door handle jiggled.

Taking a few fast steps to the pile of clothes, he reached into a pocket and slipped the emergency earpiece on, clicking the on switch. Radio static. Drawing his gun, Alaster checked the magazine, racked the slide, and clicked the safety off. Easing the door of the bathroom open, Alaster slid into the small space and listened.

"He's not in here," murmured a high, but distinctly masculine, voice. Alaster leapt out of the bathroom.

"Surrender!" He leveled the gun at the intruders.

Jared went suddenly pale, dropping his wires to the ground. The lock picks clinked softly against each other as they hit the ground. Kiana looked up at Alaster, one eyebrow raised as it say ,"Really?"

Alaster clicked the safety on, putting the gun on the side. Jared laughed nervously, bending down to pick up what he affectionately referred to as "stir sticks" and tucked them into his pocket.

"He's about to piss himself, so you better have a good reason for making me get Jared to break into your room." Kiana sauntered into the room, leaning against the closet door. Alaster yanked on his clothes, glaring at the duo.

"Hatter. Nemo. Out."

"No," Kiana answered firmly. "I'm in on whatever your little plan is, as long as you tell me what's wrong." She swallowed thickly. "No matter how sick or twisted it is, I want in."

"Ditto," Jared murmured, holding up two fingers. "Whatever your plans are, man, I'm up for it." Alaster blinked at the blatant offer of support by his colleagues.

"Why would you help me?" He asked, all but dropping his guard.

"You must have a good reason, even if it is only revenge," Jared shrugged; "you're a level headed kind of guy." Kiana nodded in agreement.

"You're never going to leave me alone about this, are you?"

Kiana shook her head, shooting Jared a glare when he nodded and started backing away. Alaster reached into a pocket of his jacket, pulling out a notepad and pen. Clicking the pen open, Alaster scribbled on the page. Electronics and clothes have bugs. The wordless rustling of cloth on cloth immediately followed. In moments, Alaster held a handful of earpieces and phones, two pagers, three watches, and a walkie talkie.

Kiana's eyes widened and a little squeal escaped her lips when she found a mic in the hair pin she had received for Christmas. An angry Jared ripped a button off his jacket and was about to smash it when Alaster stopped him.

"I designed the damned things!" he growled in outrage, "do they think I can't spot one under close inspection?"

Picking the button up, Alaster stuck it in Jared's pocket. He went to the closet and pulled out two pairs of boxers and two black undershirts. He tossed them to Kiana and Jared, jerking his chin at the bathroom. Kiana disappeared inside, Jared stripping where he stood.

When they had both changed, Alaster shoved all their clothes and electronics in a trash bag and left the room. He came back ten minutes later bag-less and with an even deeper frown on his face. He pulled a wand out of his bedside table drawer and waved it over himself, then Kiana, then Jared. Satisfied, he sat down on the chair by his bed.

Jared dragged the other chair over, Kiana perching on the foot of the bed.

"Why don't you have to change?" Kiana asked, eying Alaster. "Also, where did you put our clothes?"

"I'm the only Market person who has handled my clothes since I bought them. I have them dry cleaned at a civilian shop when necessary, and sweep my room for bugs twice a day. I burn them and get replacements every three weeks." Alaster let his face go blank as he spoke, staring emotionlessly into space. Kiana and Jared, used to his spells of complete disconnection, glanced at each other knowingly. "Your clothes are in the vent of the training room."

"What if the boss-"

"Stop," Alaster cut Jared off mid sentence, "call him Lucius."

"Okay... What if Lucius," Jared amended, "checks the training room?"

Alaster twirled a key on his finger.

"We're busy playing stealth attack. In the dark. With the door locked."

Kiana laughed, fanning her face with one hand. Alaster promptly began explanation of his plans.

"I'm dethroning Lucius."

"Sorry?"

"Woah, man, what?"

Alaster continued, unfazed.

"I was going to do it in two months, on the anniversary of his rise to power. On the anniversary of his father's step down. The anniversary of my father's death. The anniversary of my first kill." As Alaster spoke, Jared started squirming, obviously uncomfortable. "I decided to move the time table up, I'm doing it this weekend-"

"Sir-"

"Al, that's tomorrow!"

"I know!" Alaster slapped the wood of his bed with the palm of his hand. "Everything is ready. I've just been waiting for the right time."

"Why now?" Kiana shifted to the side, away from Alaster's blow.

"Today after the ceremony, Lucius took me into his office and raped me. I was going to take revenge for my father anyways, but-"

"Alaster, man, he did what?!" Jared stood up, eyes wild. Kiana had frozen on the bed, shell shocked. Alaster didn't seem to comprehend the weight of his statement, simply blundering on.

"But I won't take his behavior anymore. Lucius has been treating me, his right hand man, like dirt for the last 22 years, and he thinks everything is good. He's always asking me why I don't have a girlfriend, why I never go drinking, but he forgets I'm the one caring for his god damn family all the time! The bastard doesn't trust anyone else, so I have to do it!"

"Alaster, he raped you."

"Yes, Kiana, he shoved his dick in me. It hurt. I didn't want it. Rape. I said that already."

"It's usually traumatic..."

"I've been through worse," Alaster said simply. "Torture is worse. Missions are worse. Killing your own father is worse. I'm annoyed as fuck that he thinks I'll take whatever he does like a bitch and say nothing. Aside from that, I have been-" he realized 'rape' made his colleagues uncomfortable and paused, "sexually assaulted before. For instance, I was... I was similarly handled in Boston during the four week mission, as well as in Montreal. This was the first time I was... penetrated, but..." Alaster shrugged.

"You don't care? Like, Alaster, man if I-"

"Jared, I will survive. Besides, I have revised my plan to accommodate for his most recent offence. I shall rape him back."

Kiana and Jared were speechless. Kiana looked grim; Jared had taken on the appearance of broccolini. Neither responded to their oldest friend, whom both had thought to be one of the most rational, virtually clean people in the Market.

"Now that you two are to assist me, it will make my plan much easier to perform, so I thank you for that." Alaster stood up and went to the closet before continuing. "Kiana and Jared, you two will be handling Lucius' capture. We will be meeting in a room I have designed off site."

"You two have to drug Lucius, and get him to that room. When you get there, you can go into the two rooms farthest from the entrance on the right side of the same hallway. I will take care of everything else." Alaster tossed Kiana a small, clear bag. "Take Lucius drinking tomorrow night, and pour this in his drink." He tossed a white, tea bag looking package to Jared. "After Kiana adds hers, put this in his next drink. Make sure he drinks at least five or six beers before you add those in. Once the bags are empty, get Lucius into a car and out of the bar."

"What are these?" Asked Kiana curiously.

"Yours is a mixture of drugs that will cause loss of control of the bowel movements and the bladder, and a lot of laxatives. I also included some weird flowers this vendor was selling that induce nausea," Alaster explained. He nodded to Jared, "the white packet is roofies."

"You want me to give r-roofies to the boss?" Jared looked oddly pale. "I mean, Lucius?"

"Yes."

Kiana clapped Hatter across the back, nearly knocking him out of the chair.

"Relax, kid, it'll be fun!"

Jared glared at her, putting the packet on the table. He straightened the over sized shirt and cleared his throat uncomfortably. Kiana shifted to have one leg propped up next to her.

"I will not continue if that is as far as you wish to be involved. Neither of you will like the remainder of my plan, and I wish to preserve any image of humanity I may have conjured in your minds," Alaster offered, standing. He waited for an answer while dragging the table in the corner over. Jared scooted back to accommodate it.

"I told you, Princess, I'm fucking in."

"Ditto."

"You have two options after transporting Lucius to the room;" Alaster pulled a few papers out of his pocket. "I made these after you spoke to me, Kiana, you're rather predictably stubborn. Unfortunately."

He spread the papers out on the table. Pointing to a line on the map, he traced the bold squiggle to a small square.

"This is the Harpy. If you take a car, follow this back road across to the backlot of the Nest," he pointed at a large circle, "follow the road here," a red line, "and eventually you'll come to a tiny dirt road. It'll be easy to miss, so watch carefully." Alaster traced a green line to a star. "There is a house at the end of this road. This is your destination."

Alaster flipped the map over.

"This is the inside of the house." He pointed to the map. "This main hallway is how you get to any room in the house. This first door is the room you should leave Lucius in. These two rooms on the end," he drew a circle with a finger, "you can stay here while we are targets. If you wish to be involved no further, you should enter one of these two rooms and lock the doors. There are doors here and here," Alaster dotted two spots on the outside walls, "that lead into a series of passages through the walls. If you want to leave, there are outside doors, and if you wish to see one another the doors all exit into the same passages."

"If, when you arrive, you want to continue to be involved in the whole of my plan then you may remain in the room here," he tapped the first room. "When I arrive, you should be in the room of your choosing."

"How the fuck did you get this built?" Kiana snatched up the map, studying it. Alaster, after years of knowing her, handed the brunette a marker. Kiana drew marks and circles across the paper, then handed it to Jared.

"I know an underground construction crew that owes me a lot of favors."

"Favors?" Jared asked, taking the map.

"I falsified their elimination to Lucius," Alaster explained.

"Hold up, give me eight seconds." Jared held up a finger for quiet. Kiana and Alaster fell silent as their youngest accomplice memorized the road map, flipped it over, then memorized the house map.

"Alright, I just have to grab a few things and I'm set." The skinny latino ran a hand through his black hair, ruffling it up. Alaster frowned.

"Whatever you need, you should buy tonight. Your normal things might be bugged. I'll get you clothes, and you can buy anything else you need."

"If you let me borrow from your stash," Kiana prompted giddily, "it'll save you a pretty dime. Especially that slick-"

"You can borrow anything you like, Kiana," Alaster told her, "but I suppose I can give Christmas presents early."

Kiana and Jared both shot excited looks at each other. Alaster was an excellent observer, and therefore always gave the best gifts. Alaster dropped two large boxes on the table.

Kiana eagerly tore off the silver paper embossed with a large, black 'K' in the corner. Pulling the lid off the black box, she pulled out a black, hard case.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ," Jared muttered, "he actually did it."

Kiana stared wordlessly at the little firearm case in her arms, hugging it tightly to her chest. Noticing more in the box, the girl reached inside. Delighted to find a holster, she set the weapon aside and stuck another hand in the box. She took out two boxes of amo rubber banded together and five extra magazines.

"They're the ones that hold extra rounds too," Alaster commented softly, nodding at the magazines, "I know how you like those." Kiana stared at the treasure chest laid across the table and scooped her presents back into the box reverently.

"You're not going to check it?" Jared teased.

"I'll test it on you if you're implying that Alaster would lie," Kiana retorted defensively.

Jared held his hands up in surrender and proceeded to carefully undo the tape on the wrap of his own box. He folded the paper up and put it off to the side.

"Flip it for me?" He asked, beaming with eyes closed. Kiana sighed at the weird tradition, but complied, turning the box upside down and lifting the box off of its lid. The contents of the box spilled out, clinking and landing with thumps on the table.

Jared opened his eyes, squealing with happiness as he picked up the bags scattered across the table. In one smooth motion, Jared stood on his chair and leapt across the table, nearly managing to knock Alaster over in a flying tackle. Alaster caught the petite ball of happiness and grunted as he spun around to prevent the upsetting of his table.

"How did you get these?!"

Alaster backed up a few steps from his screaming teammate. Kiana laughed, reaching over to pick up one of the plastic pouches, intrigued by the strange names like "Explsv RC: Wlkng Pssy: 1x1cm" and "Stckr Cam: Dck: 6x9cm"

"Don't touch those, K, Jared might rip your head off," Alaster warned. After glancing at the younger man, Alaster amended his statement. "He might bite your head off."

"How?!" Jared was nearly screaming now, eyes wild.

"Same way I got the house," Alaster said, backing up another step; "Mericad may or may not have escaped the explosion and owes me for saving his life repeatedly. He may or may not have been willing to assemble a few pieces of his newest tech and a set of his signature lock picks in return for my deeds. Sadly, he seems to have retained his rather unfortunate sense of humor."

"OH MY GOD!!!" Hatter really was screaming now, living up to his code name in the mad fit he had entered. "I LOVE YOU!"

He grabbed Alaster and kissed him full on the lips.

"Jared, please stop being gay in my presence," Kiana pleaded, covering her eyes.

"I CAN'T STOP IT! IT'S IN MY BEING!" Jared tried to kiss Alaster again, only to receive a turned cheek.

"YOU'RE SO COLD, ALLY, IT'S NOT FAIR!!" Jared was shoved to the floor, pinned by Alaster. The blond, normally unruffled, was slightly flustered and panicky.

"Stop acting gay," Kiana corrected herself. "Don't kiss guys. Don't hug guys. Don't do weird queer stuff..."

"One, do not call me Ally." Alaster growled, "Two, calm the fuck down or I'm going to have to shoot you like last time. I don't want to explain that to the boss."

"Don't wear those skinny jeans when we're going casual, don't put pink bandanas in your hair," continued Kiana.

"Three, you haven't finished unpacking your box-"

"LET ME UP!!" Jared started struggling, trying to get to the table.

"Don't frolick, don't squeal, don't cling, and most of all, do not hit on hot guys that I am trying to pick up with your god damn flirty ass eyes and wandering fingers."

"Four," Alaster continued calmly, ignoring Kiana, "I'm slightly in pain from my encounter with Lucius and planned on visiting a nurse tomorrow morning, but thanks to your acrobatics I'm going tonight instead." His words sobered Jared instantly.

"Sorry," Hatter grumbled, returning to his normal, quiet self. "I forgot."

"How the fuck," Kiana growled, "does a memory wiz like you forget anything?"

"I got excited, Kiana, you know how seeing hot guys makes everyone forget everything." Kiana gagged. Jared got up as Alaster released him, retrieving the last package in his box. This time, Hatter squealed, but remained grounded. He popped the metal tin open and began to tip the entire can into his mouth, but apparently thought better of it and picked out one of the mints, popping it into his mouth.

"Border hopping freak," Kiana hissed under her breath.

"Dumb ass blondy," Jared retorted.

"I'm not blonde!"

"You die your hair brown, stupid."

"Alaster's blonde!"

"Alaster's hot, so it nullifies!"

"What the fuck kind of logic is that? Are you saying I'm not hot?"

"It's great logic! You're an ugly hag!"

"You're the wimp that uses fucking invisibility shields!"

"Invisibility shields haven't been created, and they would be awesome! You're the one that can't seduce shit, so you just shoot everything!"

"Do not!"

"How do you think we lost that drug-"

"Both of you shut the fuck up," Alaster growled. "I'm tired. I have a head ache. I'll get your clothes, and you can get out. I'll see you tomorrow at 5:30 for the meeting with Lucius."

12