Kitten Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
His submissive moves in.
1.6k words
4.1
22.9k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight was a long one and the drive over to your house felt even longer. Today was moving day; I was a nervous wreck. Not knowing what to expect, I put myself in your hands, knowing that you would make sure I learned how things were to run within the house soon enough. All throughout the drive, your hand casually rested on my thigh. It was a sign of ownership, I assumed, but whatever the intent behind the gesture I was not complaining. Pulling into the driveway my eyes fell on what was now my home and another round of nerves went through me. A small squeeze to my thigh gave me some comfort, but not enough.

My thoughts raced. Would I be able to do this? Was this the right thing to do; was it the best decision? It was time to take my submission to a new level by becoming your official "live-in" sub. We had been talking about for a few months, but it was time to get things in motion.

We quickly got out of the car and made our way up the front walk way. Once inside, my bags were put down. You turned around to pull me tightly against your own frame. Strong hands on my lower back urged me forward, closing that gap that kept us apart. My chest heaved with nervous breath as it pressed into yours.

"Welcome home, kitten," you whispered into my ear and I could feel goose bumps plague my skin. I was in the middle of replying before I was cut off by your lips on mine. We shared a deep kiss, a passionate one. It was the first embrace on my first official day home. Our lips moved together as if they had never had to live without one another. Your hands slipped under the hem of my blouse. It didn't take much time for you to rip that off my body. I expected nothing less from my Dominant.

I parted our lips for a second and took a step back. Wanting you to get a full view of what was yours I reached behind to unclasp my bra. Before I let it drop to the floor, I turned around. The tease in me would never die. Letting both shoulder straps slip off, I held the cups up with one hand. My back was the only exposed skin for you. After a moment, I dropped the fabric to the floor and my breasts bounced free, still out view for you.

Again, as expected, you wouldn't have that. "Kitten, those are mine now," you stated, taking a step towards me and once again closing the gap. Looking over my shoulder, I grinned. You knew how I was; you knew I was only prolonging your view, not denying you the touch. Those strong hands that I adored so much slithered around my back, my stomach, and up to my chest. Swatting my hands away, you cupped my fleshy mounds and gave a rough squeeze. Your thumbs quickly found my little nubs and pinched them, pulled them until a moan emitted from my now parted lips.

I let my head fall back against your shoulder, leaning on you for some support. A hand slipped down across my bare stomach and forced its way into my jeans. You could feel the warmth radiating from my cunt. A small groan of approval left your throat, vibrating my ear some. Your thick fingers stroked around my hairless mound, coaxing my little clit out of hiding. The pressure of your hand on my breasts and the hand on my most private part was enough to drive me crazy.

Just as quickly, your hands were gone. A small whimper filled the foyer and I looked over my shoulder again. You were retreating, stepping away from me. Turning around I pouted. My breasts were in view now; I could see your eyes linger for more than a few seconds. "Sir?" I asked, not sure what I was supposed to do.

"Let's go find your room," you suggested. I pouted again, wanting more attention to my dripping thighs. Your eyebrow raised and my pout turned into a small smile. I knew better. Following your lead, I was taken to my new room which was adjacent to yours. Looking around the room I noticed how perfect it would be for me. There was a bed, big enough for me to roll around in; exactly how I liked things. I had a desk for school work, and a dresser for all my clothes. I absently noted that there was a closet as well, stocked with various different outfits. The room was simple, but beautiful looking. I was informed that I wouldn't always be staying in my own room, but at least I had a place of my own to recollect and relax.

A smile crossed my lips as I turned to give you a small hug. "Thank you, Sir," my arms wrapped around your neck as I gushed my appreciation and admiration of the new room. The first thing I did not expect happened then. Your hands pushed my shoulders backwards and I tumbled onto the bed with a loud gasp. Looking up, my eyes were wide, searching your face for any type of clue. Had I done something wrong already? Was this an act of disapproval?

I didn't have to wait long for my answers. Following through with your little shove, you stepped right up to the bed. "Kneel." One strong word from you and an instant reaction from me. I quickly got to my knees, spreading them apart as I kneeled on the bed. My eyes continued to search your face for any sign of a next move. Nothing.

"I require my little sex kitten to tend to all my needs.. This household is now yours to keep running. I expect you to wake me up in the mornings for work. We will cook together, we will go to the grocery store together. I will do my own laundry, but you will keep this place clean. I don't like dirty things." You paused for a moment to catch a small breath. I secretly panicked, not sure if I would remember this all. "Unless it's my personal toy, that is." You smirked at this last added statement and reached a hand out to stroke my cheek. I wasn't surprised when you frowned and told me to relax. You knew me so well; you knew what I was thinking before I did.

"We will learn these things together, kitten. I have no doubt you will make me proud; you always do." As you spoke these comforting words, your hand slipped down to my neck. Wrapping your fingers around it, you started to stroke the collar I wore. It had been months ago that you sent me that collar. Nothing special looking; most people would think it was just some type of cloth choker. The meaning behind it, however, was something I adored more than anything.

It was a symbol of your affection for me, of your promise. As long as I promised to hand over the control of my mind, body and soul, you promised to take care of me. To help me learn and grow, to better myself as a submissive and to better myself as a person. You promised to love me, and being the strong dominant hand that I needed. Thus far, I have never been let down; and so the collar remained.

I was thrown out of my brief thought with more words. "This will have to go." Your fingers promptly ripped it off with a little yelp from me. Turning around, you opened one of the drawers on my vanity. Pulling out two boxes, you turned back to face me and held them out. "This one," you started, producing the red box, "is your collar for play time and for punishments." Opening the box, you tipped it for me to see.

The first thing that caught my eye was the shiny silver ring hanging from the middle of the collar. The sleek leather wrapped around it like a serpent slithering around its prey. It was thin, but bold; it would look beautiful around my neck. There were other smaller rings around it and I assumed that would be for tying me up. No complaints.

I jumped a bit as you snapped the box shut. "This will be worn at all other times. In public, around the home, where ever. When ever." Your voice decreased in a few decibels and your tone sharpened. This is one rule I knew I would never disobey for the implied consequences were not ones I wanted. The second box was opened and I purred to myself. It was exquisite. There was a very simple chain that looked like it was comprised of small cut diamonds. In the middle was a tear drop crystal that would shine in the light each and every way you turned the box. The crystal was surrounded by other type of gems to form one of the prettiest designs I have ever seen. It just about took my breath away.

Looking up, I smiled and nodded, "Yes, Sir. Thank you so much." It was your turn to smile before leaning down and giving me another deep, passionate kiss. When our lips parted, I had a brand new and beautiful collar around my neck. I was two seconds from hopping up and taking a look in the mirror, but I figured that would grant me a little spanking. So, in my kneel I stayed. Of course you caught my inner correction and gave a nod of approval. I was excited now. The nervous energy was gone and instead was the willingness to further my level of submission to you. It was truly... a beautiful thing.