Kitten's Misdemeanors

Story Info
Kitten's reminded of her place.
2.6k words
3.83
38.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TanithLow
TanithLow
116 Followers

I was usually good at mingling, faking laughs and cracking an appreciative smile here and there but tonight I was definitely not up to it.

The incessant chatter was annoying the ever living crap out of me. The oh-so perfect women gliding around flawlessly in their designer gowns made me want to throw one of the priceless vases at their heads.

I downed my third flute of champagne and tried to stretch my lips into some semblance of a smile but I was half sure it came out looking like a grimace of pain. I wasn't exactly in pain, although the ache from my cunt was really starting to get to me.

You see my husband and also dearly beloved Master wouldn't let me masturbate or orgasm without his say so and I was usually okay with that rule. But for the past two weeks, three days and nine hours - yes, I was counting- Master had been so caught up with work, he'd barely even glanced at me. I'm a bestselling novelist but I was taking an in-between break so you can imagine how frustrating the days would get for me.

I reached for my fourth flute but my conquest for more alcohol was hindered by a strong hand on my arm. I thought of shaking it off but reconsidered as I met my husband's midnight blue eyes. He wasn't handsome in the traditional sense, no my Master was all rough edges that added to his already abundant sexiness. His usually shaggy black hair was neatly tied back by a golden clip I'd given him for our fifth anniversary. His tux was impeccable as always.

"Thirsty, Kitten?" He asked softly as steered me out onto the balcony.

It was summer so despite the fact that my silver gown was open back, I was fairly warm.

I stayed quiet and refused to look at him. I realized for the first time that I wasn't only frustrated, I was angry at him.

"Kitten..." he tried to turn my face so that I was looking at him but I resisted. "Kitten." This time his voice was a growl that held a warning.

I sighed and looked up into his questioning gaze. "I want to go home." I said finally.

"We can't just leave, Kitten-"

"I don't care! I wanna go home and fuck myself to orgasm since you're too busy!" I yelled and before he could stop me or before the little voice in my head could remind me that there would be hell to pay for the little stunt I pulled I made my way through the crowd and out the door.

Once out I spotted our driver leaning beside our limo, I jumped inside and told him to step on it.

I refused to think about what I had done mainly because I knew I was going to get punished and it wouldn't be pleasant...at all.

I stood underneath the hot spray and for the life of me; I couldn't stop my hands from tweaking my erect nipples and softly rubbing my engorged clit. I hadn't been allowed any kind of pleasure and it felt like I was going to explode. To top that off my Master's neglect of me hurt me a lot deeper than I cared to admit but for now I would deal with this one little thing and pray to god that he wouldn't come home any second.

Within minutes I was hovering over the edge of release, I pinched my tits harder and rubbed my clit faster. I moaned and then screamed when a wave of absolute bliss washed over me. When my heavenly orgasm waned some, I was left panting and limp.

"Enjoy that, did you Kitten?"

I jumped with a squeak, my heart leaping in my throat. I hadn't even noticed him entering the bathroom and now he stood there, his tuxedo had been replaced by simple jeans and a bare chest. How he got home so fast I'll never know but at the moment I had other pressing matters like the anger that was seething in his eyes.

"I said did you enjoy that, Kitten?" He almost snarled taking a step towards the shower.

I instinctively took a step back, gluing my back to the cold ceramic. It was cold but since I was pretty sure that my backside would soon be burning, I relished the chill.

"Y-yes." I stuttered looking at the tiles instead of meeting his eyes and seeing the rage boiling there.

Master leaned into the shower and turned off the warm water. "Yes what?"

"Yes, Master."

He chuckled then but there was no humor in the sound, in fact it sent shivers of fear down my spine.

My Master was playful and lenient most of the time but when he was angry...

"Master..." he repeated "I think you need a reminder of that, Kitten. I think I should remind you that these-" he grabbed both my breasts and squeezed hard making me whimper in both pain and pleasure. "-are mine. And this-" he shoved two fingers in my already wet cunt making me squeal. "- is my cunt to do what I please with. And these-" he mauled my ass cheeks. "-are mine to beat whenever I choose. And this-" he forcefully shoved a finger in my asshole and I screamed. "-this is mine to stretch and fuck when and how I want. Isn't that right, Kitten?" My Master asked in a low growl.

I nodded because that was the only response I could manage since I was trembling so much.

"I'm very angry, Kitten. Don't test me." He warned, emphasizing with another finger forcefully pushed in my unlubed asshole. He moved them back and forth roughly making sure I understood that this was going to be about punishment and not pleasure like when he usually played with my backside.

"Yes, Master, I belong to you."

"Good." He said and yanked out his fingers from my ass. "I think my Kitten needs her bowels cleaned." He stated.

We both knew I didn't need an enema. I regularly cleaned myself out once he left for work. But it's not like I was going to point that out and anger him further.

"Yes, Master." I replied meekly.

"On your knees. You are to crawl unless I tell you otherwise, Kitten."

I immediately fell to my knees and started to crawl out of the walk-in shower.

I shivered as the cool air from the AC blew on my wet skin.

"Stop right there and put your ass in the air." He ordered as I got to the center of the room.

I complied and pressed my forehead to the tiles and arched my back so that my ass was offered up to him.

I heard him rummaging through the medicine cabinet, probably looking for an enema bag. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves for what was to come and I'd almost succeeded when Master spoke.

"I took this week off work, Kitten, and do you know what I'm going to do the entire week?"

I didn't answer.

"I'm going to punish you, Kitten, and I'm going to remind you of your place."

Tears sprang to my eyes despite how much I hated them. If it hadn't been for me acting stupid and childish, we would have spent his week off pleasuring each other.

I felt him kneel down behind me, the heat that poured off his body was impossible to miss.

"Reach back and pull those asscheeks apart."

I did as I was told and felt the cold gooey lube being poured onto my asshole. I shivered in anticipation but didn't move.

Unlike our usual analplay, Master didn't waste any time loosening me up, he plunged the nozzle into my rectum without ceremony.

I gasped and bit my lips to prevent any more sounds. I didn't want to give my Master anymore reasons to punish me and I really didn't want to disappoint him anymore than I already had.

"Kitten, how much water do you usually use for your enema?"

"A quarter of the bag, Master."

"Alright then, Kitten, today we'll use the whole bag!" he announced.

"Master I can't I -I..." I tried to protest.

"Did I ask for your opinion?"

I remained quiet which apparently irritated my Master enough to give me a sharp spank right on my asshole. I yelped involuntarily.

"When I ask you a question, I want an answer Kitten." He snarled.

"No, Master you didn't ask for my opinion." I whimpered as I started to feel the lukewarm water make its way inside me. Now it didn't feel like much but I knew from experience that when my stomach started to get full, the cramps would start. Normally I gave myself an enema so I controlled the length of time I held it in but now it was my Master and he wasn't in a pleasant mood.

Rivulets of sweat broke out on my skin and I had to gulp a few times to keep from panicking and breaking out into sobs and begging for mercy. At the same I couldn't help but notice that my pussy was wet and my clit was throbbing. He always had that effect on me. I was also starting to become aware of the slight cramping in my stomach. I winced knowing this was only the beginning.

And I was right. For the next couple of minutes the cramping got worse until every breath that I let out came out a whimper. I was on the verge of using my safe word when the water flow stopped and the nozzle was moved around a bit before being pulled out of me.

"Hold it in, Kitten. If I see you've let a single drop out I'll make you hold it for an hour."With that warning he walked out into the adjoining bedroom.

I didn't pay any attention to the sounds that came from the master bedroom- mind you it was difficult to do so when I was holding my cheeks apart- instead I focused on holding the soapy water inside me. Thankfully my Master came back a few moments later. Of course I couldn't see what he had brought because my forehead was still on the tiles.

"Master, may...I.." I didn't know how to finish that sentence because asking if I could shit the water out was just too humiliating.

"What, Kitten?"

He was going to make me say it. I considered leaving it but the cramps were getting more and more intense and the way my usually flat stomach bulged was freaking me out.

"May I empty myself, Master?" I asked my cheeks flaming.

"I'm sorry, Kitten, I don"t know what you mean.'

Oh the smug bastard. He knew I hated saying things like this.

"May I shit out the water...Master?" I snapped.

Something whistled in the air and before I could register what it was, a loud crack sounded and left a burning line right on my asshole. I screamed but didn't let go of my asscheeks. Pinpricks of pain shot up my spine and I realized he'd hit me with the ridding crop.

"Do not smart mouth me!" he barked at me, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry, Master." I apologized meekly.

"Oh, you will be."He said pressing something with a blunt head, a buttplug probably into my asshole.

I bit my lips against the onslaught of pain as he forced the toy past my tightened sphincter but he eventually got it in and I took a shaky breath despite my burning asshole and my cramping stomach.

"On your back, legs spread." He ordered.

I complied as fast as I could. I hoped he would fuck me. Despite the pain, I was horny as fuck and I wanted nothing more than my Master's cock pummeling my greedy cunt and judging from the bulge in my Master jeans he wanted the same.

"I'm going to whip your cunt, Kitten, for masturbating without my permission. How many strikes do you think you deserve?" he asked testing the whip in the air.

I gulped. "That's up to you, Master."

He raised an eyebrow, condescendingly. "So I can beat you with this crop for however long I choose?"

"Yes, Master."

"And why is that?"

I frowned.

"Why can I do what I want with you, Kitten?" he asked, annoyed by my confusion.

"Because I'm your property, Master."

He nodded and stepped forward. Perspiration broke out on my skin but at the same time my cunt was dripping.

"I'm going to give you ten strikes. You will thank me for each one if you fail to do so, we shall start again."

"Yes, Master"

SMACK!

"Thank you, Master!" the pain shot from my pussy to my ass and my cramping stomach. The more I was beaten with the crop the more my pussy leaked. By the time my Master was done, I was panting like I'd run a marathon. And apart from my cunt and my ass every other part of me was a limp mess.

My Master put the crop down and gently lifted me up and slowly set me on the toilet. He reached behind me to my ass and slowly pulled the buttplug out.

My eyes grew wide as I realized that he had no intention of leaving me to my business instead he crouched and looked me in the eyes.

"Kitten, let it go."

"Master..." I whimpered as both pain and humiliation crept up over me.

He kissed me then. Not a soft kiss but a scalding hot kiss that embedded itself in my soul. A kiss that reminded me that he was Master and I was his slave.

I moaned and before I knew it, the water was bursting out of me and the soon the cramps disappeared.

Even after the kiss had ended I refuse to open my eyes, embarrassed.

Thankfully he didn't make me look at him, he just picked me up again and when he set me down again, this time on our bed.

I dared open my eyes when I heard the clink of a belt buckle being opened. My Master was looming over me, his glorious cock erect. I moaned as he leaned down and shoved his cock in my cunt.

He set a fast pace that had my pussy dripping around his 8 inch member, hence the squelching sounds that always turned me on for some reason. I was writhing and making unhumanlike sounds, scratching at his back. Master leaned and put he had around my throat and tightened it until I chocked. I pleaded with him with my eyes but he just pounded into me relentlessly. I needed to cum so bad and if I would get in a lot more trouble if I did without asking permission. Mind you it was next to impossible to speak while getting chocked but Master understood.

"You will not cum! This is for my pleasure not yours. You horny little cumslut. Cum and I'll whip your cunt until you bleed. You hear me, bitch? Fucking whore. Take it! Take my cock up your cunt!"

I cried with every degrading insult, not because it hurt my feelings, on the contrary because it turned me on even more and I wasn't allowed to cum.

Finally Master came, filling my well fucked pussy with his jizz. He pulled out and cleaned our mixed juices with my hair.

"You will sleep at foot of the bed like a good Kitten. Get some sleep because tomorrow's when the real punishment is going to start."

TanithLow
TanithLow
116 Followers