Kitten's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's just going to watch. You're just for me, all mine."

I wanted to take this slow, I wanted to make it agonizing for her. Still kneeling at her feet, I removed her shoes, caressed her feet, her calves. Watched my hands move up her smooth legs to her thighs, still open slightly from my ear nibbles. My hands moved up under her summery skirt and snagged her panties in a death grip. I was so tempted to rip them off, since I've always found that to be incredibly hot. But I restrained myself, and settled for yanking them down in one swift rough move. She made a little gaspy squeal that nearly broke my heart.

I kissed up the inside of her thighs and felt them shiver against my lips. I put my hands behind her and scooted her forward in the chair so I could spread those legs open ever further for me. She didn't shave, but her bush was sparse. I was so scared, so nervous. What if she hated it? Hell, what if I hated it? I hesitated, losing my grasp on the confidence I'd gained. And then I felt his hand on my neck guiding my head gently but steadily forward. He knew me so well. I parted her lips with my fingers and licked slowly. Just tasting her, savoring every flavor, her scent, the delicate texture. I heard her sweet sighs above me and felt encouraged, so I explored deeper. Master's hand left my neck and was replaced by both of her hands. She twined her fingers in my hair, I felt her nails on my scalp. I made my tongue stiff and circled her clit, around and around, increasing the pressure. Further encouragement as her nails dug into my scalp a little harder. The voice in my head echoed Master's, repeating Mine, over and over again. I was so wet, I wouldn't have been surprised if I was dripping pussy juice on the deck. I tongued her deep, tasting her fully, musky and sweet, slightly tangy. This made her groan, and I loved it. Rebecca's feet started digging into my thighs. Sensing she was going move them on up to my still tender hips, I beat her to it slung her legs over my shoulders. I moved my tongue back to up to her clit, remembering my favorite part of being eaten out. I put one finger inside her slick cunt and she started to grind against my mouth, my hand. Then two fingers, almost as if I was trying to pin her down to the chair and hold her still. She bucked for me, and I finger fucked her harder, sucking and nibbling on her clit. Faking cruelty, I stopped. I didn't have any faith in myself that I could make her cum, so I didn't want it to look like I was trying and failed. She looked so disappointed when I looked up that I almost laughed. I decided to let my true colors show. I was so filled with lust, I needed some guidance. "Master, what should I do next?" He smiled at me. "Get up on the bench, kitten. Lay back, I'd like to see Rebecca ride your face." "I think I'd like that," she whispered, looking at me. We stood up and I helped her out of dress, then she helped me out of my top. I stopped her hands at my skirt, indicating she should be careful. Together we pulled it down over my hips gingerly. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. "I belong to him. See?"

It was hard to read her face as she traced my markings with her fingertips, so carefully. It was still tender, so her touch made me shiver with the slightest hint of sweet pain. My nipples hardened and raised, and I pulled her to me suddenly. Soft, feminine skin against skin. I smelled her neck, kissed and licked it, then sucked. Then opened my mouth wide and bit her gently, where her neck meets her shoulder. She groaned against me, pushing her tits against mine, her hips against mine. I kissed her dimples and put my hand in her blonde curls, and pulled her over to the bench.

I couldn't believe this woman's body was mine for the taking. I felt like a kid at a new playground. I sat in front of her on the bench and paid homage to her beautiful full breasts. Pale, with baby pink nipples. I held them to my face and nuzzled, taking in all of her scent, her silky smooth texture. Pinching and pulling on her nipples made them respond beautifully for me, darkening a little, growing into hard little rosebuds. I was so wet, I could tell my thighs were slippery with desire. Waves of pleasure rolled through my belly as I kissed and sucked to my heart's content. I loved tracing all of her curves and sucking on her nipples, following the lines of her back, lower back, hips, ass, thighs.

She tried to pull away, pull her nipple out of my mouth, teasing me. Smiling that funny little grin down at me. I bit down, just a little, and circled my tongue around the sweet little point in my mouth. No matter how it made her feel, it made ME groan with pleasure. Mmm. I needed to taste her again.

I laid back on the bench, thinking that privacy fences are wonderful, but not always entirely private. I was only a little surprised that I did not care.

Rebecca straddled my face with surprising grace, and I loved the feel of the weight of her ass and thighs resting securely on me. But I could tell she was being shy. I reached up and grabbed her hips, pulled her down on my mouth, my tongue. Ahhhh. This was perfect. I loved licking her pussy, probing every secret part, feeling her relax and start to grind against my face. I heard a quiet moan above me, that turned into a louder longer groan. It was amazing, feeling her cunt change as her orgasm built, like it got hotter, wetter, tightened up, then opened up for me. I held tight to her hips as she came hard, pushing down hard on my mouth, grinding that sloppy pussy against my tongue.

I growled and her pushed her off me, didn't let her come all the way down.

I heard my voice say, "My turn, bitch."

Shit, I just called my boss "bitch." But she seemed to react to it positively, or at least, not negatively. She grinned maliciously, sprawling out on the bench in front of me, steadying herself as I planted a foot on each side of her head. Mmmm, I groaned as I lowered myself onto her mouth, open and hot and wet. One wouldn't think it would be so different from riding a man's face, but it was. Something imperceptible, almost. Most men approach it like a task, not necessarily a chore, but a task to complete. But Rebecca's mouth and tongue were generous, licking and kissing and sucking in all the right places. I guess she knew what to do, because she had those places too?

I reached down between my thighs and wrapped my fingers in her hair, pulling her head up to meet me even as I was grinding against her mouth. Together, we found the sweet spot that was going to make me cum, and I left my fingers in her hair, gripping it tightly and making her squeak. Mmmm... I moved my hips faster and harder, and her tongue matched my rhythm, flicking my wet, hard clit, then circling around.

"Damn..." I came with a whisper and a groan, bearing down hard on her mouth to make her still. He tongue still flicked as much as it could, and it made me buck a little. My nipples were so hard they hurt.

I looked behind me at Master, who was smiling a knowing sort of smile.

I wanted to do so much more, but maybe we, or rather, I, should spare her for a little bit longer. See how she fared with this. I was still new at this myself. I imagined her bent over the end of our bed, Master's belt in my hand, while he stood beside me showing me how far to pull my arm back, much like pro golfer would show his protege.

I smiled back at him, a big knowing smile to match his own.

12