Kitten's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitten gets to play with her pet.
3.2k words
4.53
41k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw Rebecca at work the following Monday, I wasn't sure how to act. Acting "normal" didn't seem at all feasible. What was normal anymore anyway? Apparently my new normal is riding my boss's face until I cum, calling her a bitch, pulling her hair.

The first time I ran into her alone was in the breakroom. I sidled up to her while she was pouring her coffee. I cleared my throat in an obvious, comical sort of way. She jumped and her coffee splashed onto the counter.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to scare you." But we were both giggling at our own nerves, which immediately put me at ease.

"Did you have fun this weekend? I mean, did you like that? Any of it?"

I cleared my throat, trying to pretend I didn't sound so eager. I flashed to one of my favorite scenes from Natural Born Killers, when Mallory had made the mechanic eat her out on the hood of her car. She chastised him when she was done, "NEXT TIME DON'T BE SO FUCKING EAGER." Oh god, please don't let her say that to me right now.

Thankfully, Rebecca's face looked more nerve-wracked than I felt. I used it to bolster my new confidence and smiled at her.

She relaxed, "Yes. Yeah. I think it's safe to say that I liked it, and I'm looking forward to another invitation."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

We smiled our goodbyes, me trying to be the cool confident Domme, and her... well who knows what she was trying to be. It made me wonder if she was curious about the relationship I have with Master, the marks she saw on my hips. More than anything, I wondered if she'd like me to mark her.

*********

"Master, how does one start? Where do I begin with her? Without scaring her, without pressuring her?"

"Those are excellent questions, kitten. And ones that you know I can't answer. There's no black or white here, since every submissive is different. Go with what you know, what feels natural to you. I'll tell you this, knowing you, your best bet is going to be your honesty. Just be up front and straight with her." He smiled at his own lame pun, and I laughed, punching him in the arm jokingly.

He stopped smiling immediately and raised his eyebrow. I flashed a hopeful grin. In one motion he pulled me over his knees, and then proceeded to pull down my shorts, my panties. I tried to carry my weight on my feet, but he spread his legs quickly, making me lose balance and just clutch at his leg so I wouldn't fall off. It left my full weight on him, and I felt my face burn with embarrassment. I'm sure he knew the exact color of my face without even looking. I twisted and struggled, whimpering, but he held tight. Finally I stopped.

"Are you finished?"

I didn't answer, my amusement dissipating.

SMACK. The first one landed square on my ass, and I imagined the large hot pink hand print it must have left. I guess I imagined correctly, because he didn't immediately deliver the second smack.

"That's so perfect, so beautiful, I hate to ruin it with nineteen more." Knowing there were nineteen more coming made me want to squirm again. And I almost started to, felt my muscles tense, my toes curl, but mysubmissive side stopped just in time. I stayed still. He knew, too, and gave me a soft pat and a "Good girl."

By five, I was whimpering, By ten, I was sweating. All my muscles were tense, waiting for the next smack. I don't think anyone (except subs and spanked children) realizes how many different areas there are to your backside, and how many variations in sensitivity exist. It always surprises me how sensitive my hips are, compared to the fleshiest part of my ass cheeks. Lower ass, upper thighs, lower back, ass crack, top of the ass crack... All of these provide drastically different, but still painful, sensations.

Master covered them all. By seventeen, I was sobbing. My nose running, tears and sweat dripping onto the couch. He prepared me for the last one.

"This one's twenty, kitten. The last one. I need you to relax, it's almost over."

I took a deep cleansing breath, finding my quiet place, envisioning the "kitten" in my mind, kneeling and quiet and calm, collar on, clothes off. Perfect, submissive, simplicity. I focused on the wet salty spot on the cushion and relaxed. Right on cue, as he felt me release it all, SMACK!

I tried to inhale to scream, squeal, something, and it sounded like a dying cow. Embarrassed further, I let go and sobbed against his leg. He pulled me up, so that I comfortably laid across the couch again. He whispered soothing things into my hair, and ran his hands in a calming motion across his marks on my hips, across the hot welts on my ass. The sensation of his rough masculine hands across these marks, all made by him, gave me butterflies. I let him know with a sweet groan.

"Mmmm. That almost tingles, you know."

"Good," he growled. "Come now, let me take care of you, Kitten."

He led me to the bathroom where he started a bath. We keep a pretty jar of our homemade bath brew beside the tub, and he added several generous scoops. It was just a simple and soothing combination of baking soda, Epsom salts, and lavender, kept for special occasions of pet's aftercare. After swishing the water around with his hand, he stripped off the rest of my clothes, with the gentleness that only the luckiest big men possess. He helped me over the edge of the tub and lowered me down. Ahhh. I could almost hear my raw ass sizzle as it hit the water.

"Lay back now, please." I noticed his growl had changed to a whisper, almost a purr. I laid back and closed my eyes, reveling in the sensation of his hands following the shape of my wet body. Scooping water up to waterfall over my breasts, belly, and hips. His hands tracing the curves of my body on their way back down to the water. I sighed from deep inside my soul. It was hypnotic. I loved this man so much.

*****************************************

I fiddled with my drink while I watched Rebecca prepping the salad she'd brought to have with our steaks. Master was starting the grill and nursing a Guinness. I felt anxious again, wondering what would happen, how I'd handle topping this luscious woman in front of my Master. I definitely had the instinct and the urge to make her do my bidding, submit to me. But to act that way in front of him? It made me nervous. I know he would still be in control, watching me, guiding me, but even that seemed to undermine what I really wanted here.

I stopped myself from sighing and took a sip of my bourbon instead, letting my eyes wander where they wanted... all over Rebecca's body. Her graceful hands, her full breasts and hips and thighs. I wanted them. I wanted to touch her all over and and make her mine. Make her groan and purr and maybe even squeal.

I walked over and stood behind Rebecca at the counter and touched her shoulders, felt her stiffen at the unexpected touch. Master walked in at that exact moment, and I almost pulled away. But I didn't. He smiled at us and put down a plate of charred, smoking meat. He must have been a little distracted too. And then I had an idea of how to begin. Always the best way to begin.

I leaned against Rebecca, letting her feel my whole body against hers. "Rebecca, I want to own your mouth, like He owns mine. Can I show you want an owned mouth does?"

She turned around to face me and I felt her breasts move with her breathing. She kissed my mouth, a slow sweet, sucking sort of kiss. Her lips were so warm. Then she nodded.

I walked over to Him and went down to my knees. "May I, Sir?"

"You may, kitten."

He unzipped for me and I started slow, warming up, using my hand on his cock and playing with his balls. When I was ready, I took in every inch of him, so that he hit the back of my throat and then some. Not that Master takes cues from me, but he knew what I was looking for, and he grabbed my hair in two fistfuls and pulled me even closer to him. I groaned and lapped at his balls with my wet tongue. He broadened his stance and started skull fucking me, hard. I heard Rebecca gasp from someplace far away. I couldn't lose focus here or I'd gag and choke. He finally relented and I went back to sucking him off as hard as I could.

I stopped for a breath and told Rebecca to join us.

Dropping to her knees like I did, she looked to me for guidance. Ahhh, exactly what I wanted. I looked up at Master, and he nodded at me. Yes, perfect.

I held Master's cock for her and watched it, wet from my mouth, pass her lips. She sucked and gobbled, struggling a little because of his size. I could empathize. I leaned in and lapped up and down his shaft, meeting her mouth at the head. I couldn't stop from kissing her then; I just wanted to feel her lips again. We kissed deeply before I went back to sucking Master's balls, holding his thick wet shaft steady for her.

I think we could have done this all night, but I don't think Master could take it. Maybe he was beginning to feel less like a Master and more like our plaything, because after a time, he pulled us both up and back to our bedroom.

Knowing why we had moved to the bedroom, I took Rebecca's hand and decided to go for the honesty route Master had recommended.

"We're going to play a little bit now. We'd like you to watch, and maybe join in, if you'd like? You tell us where you're comfortable, make sure to communicate, okay?"

"Okay, I'd like to watch for sure. And maybe join in." Rebecca smiled a sweet shy grin.

Master disappeared into our closet and came back out with our flogger. Perfect for beginners.

"Undress, kitten. Rebecca, you may undress too if you like."

Neither of us hesitated, peeling off t-shirts and jeans and bras and panties. God, I just wanted to touch her, squeeze her tits, her ass, feel her pussy again.

"Kitten, please face the wall and take your stance."

I turned as he told me, and placed my hands as high and as far out as I could, and spread my legs so I was basically making an X-shape with my body. Master wants to build a St. Andrew's Cross in our bedroom, but until then, I can pose the way he needs me to. I took a deep breath, and saw movement at the corner of my eye. Rebecca was posing the same way. I melted, seeing her hair fall in front of her face, the sweat bead on her forehead. I decided to speak up.

"Rebecca, why don't you watch first? And then, if you'd like, maybe I'll take a turn on you? May I, Master?"

She smiled, a little embarrassed, and stepped back from the wall, covering her tits with her hands like she didn't know where to put them.

"Yes, kitten, that will be fine," he said, letting the leather straps of the flogger tickle down my back. "I don't have a particular punishment, so we'll just count this as part of your training... and perhaps Rebecca's training as well."

"Thank you, Master."

He started so lightly that I almost giggled, but held back. Then I realized he was showing me how to start with Rebecca; light caresses, with just a slight sting at the end. So delicious. I hoped she would like it too.

"Now, kitten, I'm going to finish with a harder one. I need you marked." I noticed he nearly snarled at the end.

I took a breath, and heard the rush of the leather whistle through the air. Will I ever learn not to tense up?

WHACK! Square across my ass, spreading from one cheek to the other. My knees automatically drew up, while my upper body doubled over. Sudden pain like that always sent a swift flood of nausea over me. Marked! I'd say so.

I let the pain escape me in a low groan, then finally straightened up and turned around to face them both.

"Thank you, Master." I lowered my eyes in deference and gratitude.

"You're welcome, kitten. Rebecca?"

While she did look a bit pale, she didn't look terrified. I took this as an excellent sign. I raised my eyebrows at Master and he handed me the flogger. The leather handle was hot from his grip. This wasn't the first time I'd held it, but it was the first time I'd held it with the authority to use it.

"Rebecca, please turn and face the wall like I did. Hands up and feet spread apart, please."

She did as she was told, and I instantly appreciated Master's affinity for this position. The lines of her arms stretched out, leading down to her beautiful smooth back, the dip of her waist, then the curve of her hips, it was breathtaking. I wanted to touch her. And my heart skipped a beat as I realized that she was mine to touch, at any moment, for any reason, I could do what I wanted. So I did. I walked up behind her and touched her arms and neck, reached around stroked the smooth, sweet slope of her breast, felt her nipple harden under my palm. Fuck. I wanted all of her. I kept sliding my hand down and followed the shape of her waist, hip, and ass. I lightly slapped her ass, barely tapped really, and she jumped.

"It's okay, shhhh," I whispered. "I'm going to see how wet you are now." I slid my hand around to the front, and cupped her fat cunt in my hand, squeezed a little. Then I slid my middle finger between her lips and found that she was sloppy wet, ready and open. She wanted this.

"Very nice, you know I'm going to taste you as soon as I'm done flogging your ass. Are you ready?"

She nodded her head, took a breath, and stammered, "Yes, Ma'am." Oh my, that was sweet.

I took a couple of steps back and smiled at my Master. He looked disconcerted, but smiled back.

I started so slowly and sweetly, I really didn't want to hurt her, I only wanted to play. To tease. To show her that pleasure isn't all touching and kissing and fucking. That sometimes you can derive pleasure from a well placed stinging flogger. And, I really didn't want to scare her.

Watching the leather tips bounce off her ass cheek with each light slap was almost more than I could handle. Her ass was turning a lovely shade of dark pink, and each moan and sigh that escaped her lips went straight to my cunt. It was delicious. I couldn't wait any longer.

I dropped the flogger, and in one move I was on my knees, turning her around to face me. Her face was flushed and beautiful. I lifted her knee and put it over my shoulder, giving me perfect access to her sweet, dripping pussy. I groaned and buried my mouth between her thighs, licking and slurping, driving my tongue as deep as it could go. I caressed her ass, lightly running my fingers over the tiny raised welts from the flogger. She sighed, and I knew why, I know exactly how that feels. I know that that's when the tension of the punishment finally escapes, when your welts are touched.

Her fingers gripped my hair, and I knew the attention I was giving her cunt was making her knees weak. I let her slide down the wall, and hooked my hands under her thighs and pulled her so that she was lying flat on the floor. I spread her knees apart and ran my hands down the inside of her thighs. I started with two fingers, pumped slowly, finger fucking Rebecca and watching her eyes roll back in her head. I eased into three fingers, hooked up, hitting her g-spot like Master finger fucks me. I felt Rebecca's muscles contract and grip my fingers, and I knew she was about to cum for me. I didn't change my rhythm, and BOOM, like fireworks, her body shook and shuddered and her back arched, and her mouth opened.... I leaned forward and kissed her, took her breath away. I wanted all of it.

Before she had even come down, my mouth was back on her cunt, tasting her orgasm, licking up all her juices. She kept shaking and jumping, her clit overly sensitive now, but I wrapped my arms around her thighs and just went harder. And then, I felt him... my Master. His hands on my ass, snaking their way between my legs, he wanted me. I braced my weight on my elbows, spread my knees, and didn't dare stop tongue-fucking Rebecca.

The moment I felt him enter, I knew I would cum fast. He was rock hard, and I couldn't blame him. Rebecca spread eagle on our bedroom floor, me between her legs with my ass in the air. And I was glad to know that he was enjoying this as much as I was. Or maybe he just thought I'd forgotten him, and he needed to lay claim to what belonged to him. I groaned into Rebecca's pussy, while he pumped away, fucking me hard, with total disregard to my pleasure. And then I felt Rebecca's cunt tighten and clench again, further driving me to my own orgasm. We came at the same time and I collapsed on top of her, kissing the inside of her thigh, hearing her heart beat.

I could see Master stand up out of the corner of my eye, jacking off, quickly, and then he came, his cum shooting across the two of us in thick white spurts. Across Rebecca's tits, and stomach, my hair, my cheek, my back. I got up to my knees and licked it all off her tits, slurped it off her stomach.

"We never waste Master's cum, Rebecca. Can you lick it off my back?" I turned over, and felt her hot tongue lap up all the cum on my back.

I knew we'd have a lot to think about, but right now, I think we all just wanted sleep. I thought about asking Rebecca to spend the night, but I didn't want to start a precedent. And I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about Master cumming on her, like she was his or something. She was mine. She was never supposed to be his. Even as Master wrapped his arms and legs around me in our bed, I felt a rock sink to the pit of my stomach. So much to think about.