Kitten Ch. 07: Pussy Jewelry

Story Info
Kitten has to demonstrate how her PJ works to a stranger.
4.7k words
4.48
27.8k
21

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten had been with me for about 9 months, had experienced public flashing, flashing truckers (which she loved!), being fingered by a stranger, fucked by a stranger with a HUGE cock, being ass fucked (which she loved and had requested many repeats), so I was hard pressed to come up with something new.

Then, one day I was in the big box store and was looking at the ceiling fans and noticed the chains hanging down with something shiny, or cute, or mundane on the end.

Suddenly, I came up with an idea!

I bought some stuff, and drove home to see what I could create to get Kitten excited. I came up with what I called "Pussy Jewelry."

I put it together, and the next day we went out of town to Morehead City, North Carolina. It is a small coastal fishing and tourist town. Kitten and I went to a local place, restaurant, bar, poolroom for dinner and to play.

I had inserted her pussy jewelry, a golfball sized anchor, into her pussy. Attached to it was a chain hanging out of her pussy with a very shiny crystal that reflected a lot of light, and sparkled when it swung around, on the end of the chain.

I adjusted the length of the chain so it hung just about even with the hem of her "Traveling Dress", a white, summer dress, see through in the right light, with a strapless bandeau top. The dress came down to just above mid thigh, and was very revealing under the right circumstances.

She was only allowed to wear her traveling dress when she was going somewhere to be fucked, and was not allowed panties or bra.

When she bent over, even a little, one could see the crystal swinging back and forth and spinning around between her legs, reflecting light back into the room. It was very eye catching.

We went to the restaurant and ate dinner, then moved to one of the empty pool tables. She racked the balls with her back to the rest of the room. I broke, and when I looked up, I saw several men in the room looking at Kitten. I smiled, and nodded to them.

They lifted their beers and nodded their heads in approval. I had set up this meeting with two of the men with whom I had served in the U.S. Navy several years ago. Good friends that I trusted. There were also two younger men with whom I had worked Tug boats for several years after I had retired from the Navy.

I hadn't told them what to expect, just that it would be like nothing they had ever seen before! I also told them that they "Didn't know me" and to look for Kitten's jewelry between her legs when she bent over. I told them to have one ask her about it, and stand by for an interesting experience.

I assumed they had seen her crystal swinging and spinning between her legs, reflecting light around the room when she bent over to rack the balls.

I had told Kitten beforehand that if someone commented to her about the shiny object between her legs, she was to explain to him that since he had seen and commented about it, she was required to accompany him to my truck, sit sideways in the passenger seat, lift her dress, open her legs wide and show him how the crystal was anchored.

She was to ask him to gently pull the anchoring ball from her pussy, then, since he had removed it, he was to ensure the way was clear to reinsert the ball, and then he was to reinsert the ball as deeply as his fingers would allow.

She squealed when I told her this, and jumped around like a little kid with a new puppy!

As Kitten was taking her turn, I made sure her shots were with her back to the room. She had no idea what I was doing. I watched as two or three men in the room would look at her when she bent over to shoot.

None of them came over to talk to her, so after the game was over...I had won and she had to rack the balls again showing her new toy to the room.

I went to the Men's room for a few minutes, and before I came out, I cracked the door and looked out to see a man about 40ish standing there talking to her. Her face was red, and she was obviously excited. He was a little rough looking, which she had apparently developed a taste for after the time on the boat with my unattractive friend. They didn't see me come out of the Men's, so I went over to the bar and ordered two more Cokes for us.

As I approached Kitten and the gentleman, she turned to me and said, "This gentleman has asked me about the jewelry between my legs". I smiled at him, shook his hand, said my name was Richard, and she was Kitten. He told me his name was John (which I already knew).

I told Kitten that since he had noticed her new jewelry, she had something to do, and asked her to explain it to John. She blushed again, turned away, took a deep breath and told John what was required of her and asked him if he would like to go to the truck and see how the jewelry worked. He said yes!

We walked out the door with kitten leading, John behind her, and me following. I unlocked the truck which was parked across the street, next to the sidewalk. It was evening, dark, and the streets were deserted.

I opened the door, Kitten climbed onto the passenger seat, turned so she was facing the door, lifted her skirt, no panties of course, opened her legs wide, placed a foot on the dash, and the other on the door post, giving John a very clear view of her very wet pussy and asshole.

The jewel was hanging out of her on the chain leading up to her pussy. John looked and said, "Wow!" He just stood there staring at her bare lower half. He then looked at me, and I said, "Kitten, explain to the gentleman what is to be done here."

She told him to take hold of the jewel and very gently but firmly pull on the chain. As it was coming out of her, I could see her vulva bulge and her juices flowing down between her cheeks and onto my seat. She was moaning, and jumped a little. When it popped out, she squealed and took in a deep breath.

John was totally awestruck as he held the jewel up and watched the anchor ball swinging back and forth, her juices glistening in the street light. I looked at her pussy, and could see her juices running down to her asshole. She was VERY WET!

After she caught her breath, she told John, who was just staring at the ball swinging back and forth from the chain in his hand, and looking at her pussy, wide open with her juices drooling out, that since he had removed the jewelry, he must now replace it deeply into her pussy, but not until he checked to see if the way was clear.

John looked at me with total disbelief on his face. I said, "Perhaps you should clean the ball before replacing it, at which he smiled, came back to reality, and put the ball in his mouth and sucked the juices off of the ball, like I would have expected an ex submarine sailor to do.

He then slid two fingers deep into Kitten, apparently brushing her G spot on the way in. She squealed and jumped as he entered her!

John, being the experienced gentleman he obviously was, realized he had hit her G spot and pulled out a little and started massaging it. Kitten said, "Aaaahhh! Aaahhhh! Aaaahhh!" a little too loudly for my comfort. I looked around and saw nothing moving in the night.

He took the hint, and continued to massage her and she started hunching his fingers, and said,"I'm, I'm, I'm." I said, "You're what, Kitten?" She said, "Sir, May Girl cum?" again, a little too loud for my comfort. I said, "Yes, Girl may cum." She said, "I'M CUMMIIINNGGgggaaa!" I looked around. John was totally oblivious to our surroundings.

He knelt down and started licking her clit. She moaned loudly, and had a huge orgasm, and squirted all over John's face.

He pulled back and withdrew his fingers, obviously startled! He looked at me and asked what just happened, and I told him she just squirted, that it wasn't piss. He said he had heard about this but had never seen it before. I asked how it was for him and he replied he liked it.

Kitten was squirming and humping the night air, and mewling as she tended to do after such a big cum. She had very strong post orgasmic after-shocks.

I told John he needed to reinsert the ball so we could go back inside and shoot some more pool. He inserted the ball and pushed it gently, deep into Kitten, and she humped his fingers, opened her legs wider, and squirted agin with her third orgasm of the night.

Before he pulled his fingers out, he massaged her G spot again briefly, and with his thumb, he circled her clit several times, causing her to gasp! She closed her legs on his hand, and grabbed his forearm, digging her fingernails into his flesh, keeping him from removing his fingers. Kitten looked at me and at John and said, "Please, somebody, PLEASE FUCK ME!" John smiled, and I told him that wasn't part of the deal.

He looked at her and said, "Sorry Kitten." She started crying softly as he pulled his fingers from her aching pussy...He said, maybe another time. She let go of his arm.

John said he would love to see her breasts. Kitten looked at me for permission. I nodded yes, and she reached up and pulled her top down to her waist, exposing the most perfect pair of 34C breasts I had ever seen.

John gulped and reached to squeeze her breasts. Kitten pushed her chest out to him! As he squeezed each breast, and pulled her nipples, Kitten said, "Ohh! Pinching her nipples sent shockwaves directly to her pussy!

I said to John, "If you are hard, show her your cock." John unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out. Kitten looked at me, and I said, "Only touching.". She took his cock in both hands and Jacked him off.

She said to me, "Just one little kiss?" I told her no way. He unloaded all over her bare legs. I gave her a towel to wipe up with.

I could see in her eyes that she wanted, no, needed to be fucked! I knew that she would be taken care of later in the evening. She was shaking!

I loved teasing that girl, as much as she loved teasing others. When they had both settled down a bit, I said we had to go back in and shoot some pool. The disappointment showed on her face...she pouted.

Kitten and John put themselves back together and we walked back to the poolroom as if we had just stepped out for a smoke. When we walked back inside, I saw by the reaction in the room, that John knew most of the men in the place. He turned to me, shook my hand and thanked me, and touched Kitten on the chin, and smiled. He went back to his friends, and we returned to our table to break the rack.. I saw John talking to his friends, and the look on their faces said that Kitten was going to have a very long and horny night.

As we entered the poolroom, Kitten was oblivious to her surroundings. She was so frustrated at not being able to fuck after being so sexually jacked up in the truck. She told me she had to pee and headed off to the Ladies room.

I was drinking my Coke at the pool table when I looked over to where John was standing, talking to our other three friends. I could see by the way he was pushing two fingers back and forth, that he was describing what he had just done.

They looked at me and I smiled and lifted my drink. One of the three men approached me and held out his hand for me to shake. I said, " Frank, I haven't seen you in a long time. What have you been up to since the Navy?" We shook hands. He said he had been fishing with John for the past year in Morehead City.

He said he had just heard the most amazing story about John and Kitten, and was it true. I told him he would just have to find out for himself at which he smiled. He asked if there was a limit to how many times Kitten could do what she did for John. I told him no...unlimited. He asked if she was available to be fucked. I told him we would cross that bridge when we came to it, but probably. He said he and his friends would like to see for themselves.

I told him that he should approach Kitten when she comes out of the Ladies and comment on her jewelry and that things would progress from there.

I told him that Kitten was only nineteen years old, and somewhat emotionally inexperienced. I also told him that I knew this wouldn't be a problem but if there was any disrespect shown towards her, all bets were off and we would leave immediately. He said, "You know all of us better than that." I said, "If I didn't, we wouldn't be here now." Frank smiled and walked back over to his friends and John.

I could tell when I saw Kitten exit the Ladies Room, that she had done more than just pee. Her neck and chest were red and she had a big smile on her face. I said, "So, was it good for you?" She looked at me and said, "What?" I said, "Your first time with the Pussy jewelry experience, and whatever you did just now in the Ladies room?" She looked down, grinned and slapped me on the shoulder. We both had a good laugh.

I said we needed to get back to the game of pool. She picked up her Cue and leaned over the table to make her first shot after I broke the rack. When she did, I looked up and Frank was looking her way with a big "Shit Eating Grin" on his face.

I said I had to go to the Mens, and walked off. When I exited the Men's, Frank looked over Kitten's shoulder at me, and she turned to look at me with a look of anticipation on her face.

I approached and said, "Yes?" Kitten looked at me and said this gentleman had just asked her about her Pussy Jewelry. I smiled big and said to her, "So what do you have to do now?" She looked at me with a look of disbelief and a big smile on her face and said, "Really?" I said, "Yes, really." She squeezed her hands together, squealed a little and jumped up and down a couple of times.

Kitten wasn't aware that there were two more gentlemen standing with John.

I said to Frank, "Why don't you and John bring your two friends along and we can have you take turns with Kitten's jewelry and all can enjoy her, because I am fairly sure the other two are going to want to do what John did with her."

He said that would be great. Kitten looked up at me, looked over where John and the other two friends were standing and gasped at the realization that she was to be the center of attention for five men counting myself.

Her knees buckled, and she grabbed my arm for stability. She whispered in my ear, "You mean Girl is going to get fingered by all of them, my ball is going to be pulled out and reinserted three more times?" I asked her if it was ok with her and she said the thought took her breath away!

She was giddy with anticipation! She whispered to me, "Are they going to come back to the motel with us after they finger Girl?" I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me it would be ok if they came back to our room and we all fucked her.

She was still buzzing from John's fingering and reinsertion of the ball into her pussy. I said, "I'm sorry Kitten, I don't know these men, and you know my rule about who fucks you...Nobody I don't know and trust is ever going to fuck you, or deposit any fluids into you."

Her smile left her face, and she pouted a little, then looked at me and smiled and said, "You are Girl's Sir, and you know what is best for Girl. You are going to let them remove the ball and finger Girl and reinsert it, aren't you?...Please?" I laughed and said,"Yes sweetie. Are you ready?" She looked up into my eyes and said to me, "Wet Check?" I reached up under her dress, slowly slid my hand up her inner thigh and encountered wetness from just above her knee all the way up to her pussy, which was drenched.

So one of the gentlemen whose name Kitten hadn't gotten yet, opened the door for us, and we all walked across the street to where my truck was parked. I unlocked the passenger door, and helped Kitten up onto the seat.

She sat there facing all five of us with her knees together and her feet on the door sill...just looking at us, each in turn. Her hands were folded in her lap. She took in a deep breath, sighed and asked the two gentlemen their names. One said his name was Chuck, the other was Randy. She said, "My name is Kitten. I am sub to my Dom or Master, Richard," indicating me. "He is my Sir. He owns me totally and I am to do whatever he requires of me without question. He had me wear this dress tonight, which I am to wear whenever I am to be fucked or played with in any way. He has had me flash truckers on the highway, fingered and fucked by a friend of his whom I didn't know. That man had a cock like a mule! Biggest I have ever seen, or even imagined! It was scary, then painful, then amazing! He had his young and very handsome friend come over to the house one evening. I served them dinner, and Sir ordered me into the bedroom, and to disrobe for his friend's pleasure, and then had his friend fuck my ass. It scared me terribly, but was one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever known.

Now we are here. I have just had my jewelry removed from my pussy by John. I was then fingered to orgasm by John, and he reinserted the anchor ball deep into me, and I had several more hard orgasms and I squirted.

All these things I have learned and experienced under the guidance of my Sir. A year ago, I was a young 18 year old school girl of little experience. Then I met Sir. I love my Sir, and will do anything he requires of me.

I would love to have all of you return to the motel with us, let me suck your cocks, swallow your cum, and have you fuck me all night long, but Sir says no, so the answer is no. He knows what's best for me. He says I'm not ready for four men yet, as I have never had but two men in me at a time, so far. Sir loves me more deeply than I could have imagined a year ago. He has required me to demonstrate the workings of my pussy jewelry to John, and now to the rest of you."

With that, she lay back, opened her legs wide, putting one foot on the dash and one on the door frame by the seat back. She lifted her dress for all to see her shiny crystal hanging from the chain coming out of her pussy. I indicated that she should pull the top of her dress down and show all these strangers her beautiful breasts.

She smiled a big Kitten smile and pushed the top of her dress to her waist. All four looked up to her breasts as she squeezed them and pulled on her nipples. All four were mesmerized at the sight of her beautiful breasts, and the look on her face as she pulled her nipples, and at that beautiful pink, wide open, drooling pussy.

The other three looked at John with admiration. Kitten said, "John, you've done this, so why don't you explain the process?" John stepped forward, took the crystal in his hand and tightened the chain. He said, "Gentlemen...I can't talk honey. All this takes my breath away. Would you please explain what needs to be done?"

With that, Kitten sighed in frustration and said, "Frank, take the crystal and slowly, gently pull the chain out of me." With that, Frank stepped up between Kitten's wide spread legs, took hold of the crystal and slowly pulled. Nothing moved.

He pulled a little harder, and I could see Kitten's pussy bulging as the anchor ball was slowly being pulled out of her depths. She was mewling and her hips were moving as if she were being penetrated for the first time. The juices were also being pulled from her and running down her ass, dripping onto the door sill.

One of the men swiped his finger through the juice on the door sill, and put it to his nose and smiled as he enjoyed the aroma of a very turned on kitten.

When the ball popped out of her, all three of the new ones jumped back a bit. John laughed. Kitten squirted, and squealed. As the ball was swinging back and forth on the chain in Frank's hand, all were watching it.

John lifted the ball to his nose and inhaled the beautiful aroma of a woman in heat. He then held it for the others to enjoy. Kitten was breathing like she had just run a mile.

She caught her breath after a few minutes and said, "Now you must, with your fingers, ensure the way is clear for reinsertion of the anchor, and reinsert it as deeply in me as your fingers will allow."

12