Kitten's Tale

Story Info
Submissive Kitten with her Dom, who is really in control.
1k words
3.52
18.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the windowsill looking out while the rain was pouring down. Sir's not home yet, I hope he's safe. Oh how I miss him when I'm not in his lap. Sir knows very well I don't know what to do with him gone. Perhaps he's stopped by the fish market for our dinner, mmmmmm salmon would be excellent.

Ten more minutes he should be arriving home. I will go and prepare my attire and makeup freshened for my Sir.

My hair, long and blonde curled and so soft, my Sir loves to run his fingers through my hair, and tells me my eyes are like sapphires sparkling in the light. My Sir likes my nails long painted red to match my lips. My new collar and tether beside the door, my Sir will assist with the buckles. He is so in tune to my feelings. Sir keeps Kitten warm, safe and content. I keep my Sir pleased and content, it's fun, let me tell you about a time we had together.

There we were, all was quiet, Sir went to change the music playing in the background to I think it was Beethoven's 9th symphony (Ode to Joy). He returned with his necktie and four sets of leather lined cuffed restraints. He smiled with a gleam in his eyes and said to me, "Come here Kitten, let's play".

I wasn't frightened in the least. I trust my Sir to the fullest extent-he knows me and me him. Standing before me, he asked me in a manner of speech I knew well, "remove your clothes". I did consensually.

He took his necktie and blindfolded me. Lie down on the bed he insisted and asked that I put my hands together as he cuffed them one at a time and secured them to the bed posts in an open vulnerable position. Yet, I still wasn't frightened.

Next... he moved to the feet, cuffing the ankles one at a time - like the wrists, open with each leg secured to each of the bedposts extended out with not much play to them. I was secured and under the watchful eyes of my Sir. I was not frightened.

I had no idea where he was until I felt his fingers, his wet and cold fingers brush against my lips. He had and ice cube in them, tracing down my lips to my neck. Brrrrrr oh how cold. I nearly lost my breath, my breast nipples immediately grew hard and I tugged on my wrists twisting them. He flicked my nipples and rolled them between his index finger and thumb gave a little pinch then ... nothing.

Again he was near, I felt his lips near mine-I strained to find his. He kissed my nose with an ice cube in his mouth. He took it out then licked my ears moving from side to side, the ice cube was in his hand and began again to encircle and trace around my breast and torso. He kissed my breasts then...nothing.

All I could do is listen to the music and let the incense tempt my senses-

His fingers rippled over my feet. OH HOW he knew I was ticklish there. Over and over he ran his fingers up and down the bottom of each as I was drawing them in and squirming wrestling with the leather cuffs. Then, up my legs, behind my knees and around my thighs. Oh, I moaned unable to do much more. Smiling at Sir, where ever he was, but not uttering words-I felt it so erotic and pleasurable. Now, he had circled up to the inside of the thighs with the cubes of ice, the heat of my body melting them-he began to lick and lick the drippings of the once frozen water now running down my legs. Touching and licking higher and higher nearly to my willow then...nothing.

This was driving me wild. There was such silence - I could feel his presence near but unable to move from the restraints he had imposed.

Another touch, a delicate brush to my nipples again, then...nothing.

A hand now, cupping my sex, then a kiss-his lips meeting mine. There was no pattern to his touches all driving me wild just wondering; what's next.

Then, another light touch to my cheek. It wasn't a finger and it wasn't his lips-It was a feather, the tip was tracing over my body...touching and flicking my flesh-he ran it between my legs up and down my sweet slit where my legs were extended out.

He crawled onto the bed, his naked body covered me as he snuggled and nibbled on my breasts, my neck gently touching and caressing me all over.

Then it happened. His fingers slipped into me as the feather once tickled. I am hand cuffed and blindfolded. My hips moved, my back arched- I moved and squirmed pulling on the restraints but they would not let go. Gentle movements of in and out thrusts. I was moving in sync to the motions, feeling his breath against me and his warm body next to mine. He rose up on his knees and slid off the bed in a kneeling position on the floor between my feet was his head. Sir was kissing me on my feet, I was helpless yet I was so aroused not wanting him to stop, my body pushing him for more, breathing heavy, then...nothing.

Sir then removed the blindfold. Smiled, sensuously at me with his gorgeous blue eyes gazing into mine. Not saying a word he removes the leather cuffs one at a time, releasing me, hands me my red satin robe and helps me out off of the bed.

I believe that was one the most erotic whimsical play times I had ever encountered. There was such a mystery in the elements of surprise. I was needing that and my Sir knew it. The next day, Sir and I went out on an excursion and he surprised me again. I thought the playtime was the best, just wait till I tell you what happened then.