Kitten's Trucking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's how I do mine." She slid off the bed and moved to the front of the cab to the gearshift. She said the shifter was the secret. She pointed out the stainless steel knob on top of the gearshift. Mistress opened her legs and sat on the shifter knob, it slowly disappeared into her pussy. I was astonished that that big round knob would fit into her pussy. She squatted over the shifter with the knob inside her, smiling at me. She said, "I'm doing my Kegel exercise now. I do these for fifteen minutes four times a day, whether we're on the road or parked. You'll learn to love it and you'll want to do it as much as Master will allow." She said the feeling of four hundred horsepower throbbing between your legs while rolling down a bumpy road is indescribable! She had my undivided attention.

I asked her how big the ball was and she said, "it's 2 1/4 inches across. Same size as a billiard ball. You won't have any trouble getting it in you. Here, try it."

She stood up off the ball and sat back on the bed. I looked out the windshield and there stood the two truckers that had parked next to us, looking at me and talking to Master, who had his back to us. I sat back down in the passenger seat, thinking I would wait for them to get back in their truck and drive off.

I looked at Mistress and she smiled and said, "Go on and get on the ball." She pulled on a pair of shorts and a sports bra and a tee shirt. I looked again and Master and the two other drivers were walking toward our truck. I was sitting sideways in the passenger seat, on my bare ass with my dress up to my hips. Mistress said, "wait a minute and see what these two are up to." I sat there and Master opened the driver's side door and the other two drivers were standing there looking at me and Mistress.

He introduced them to Mistress who leaned over the driver's seat and shook their hands. He said, "She's my partner and co-driver." One of the other two asked about me. Master said, "This is Kitten, She's our plaything." They raised their eyebrows and leaned back, looking at me. One said, Plaything?" Master said, "Yes, we fuck her and whatever else we want to do. She's here for our pleasure." Both drivers smiled and one said, "Please explain."

Master explained that I belonged to a friend of his who was out of the country and had left me in his care. The other driver said, "Like property?" Master said, "Yes, exactly." The other driver said, I don't understand."

Master looked at Mistress and asked her how the Kegel thing went, to which she replied that I was just getting ready to sit on the shifter when they walked up and so she had told me to sit down, waiting to see what was up. Master said, "Then, by all means, continue the lesson."

I was shaking from the excitement of having to do this the first time in front of complete strangers, and because I was afraid I would make a fool of myself if I couldn't do it. Master waved me over to the shifter and said, "Take your dress off. You can't do this with clothing in the way." I looked at Mistress with great trepidation. She reached out for my dress. I pulled it off over my head and handed it to her. I had, earlier removed my thong because it was so wet and uncomfortable. I stood and moved over to the shifter, my B-cup breasts moving back and forth every time I took a step. The two truckers were looking, mouths agape, at my nude body, my swaying breasts, my hard pink nipples, and my shaved pussy. I felt my pussy lubricating and looked down and saw a strand of my lube hanging down between my legs.

I moved to straddle the shifter and moved my pussy around to spread my lube over the ball. This was unnecessary, because the ball was still coated with Mistress's lube from a few minutes earlier. I pressed my pussy down on the ball and felt it stretch my lips a little. I had never experienced something of this size inside me before. I pressed down a little bit harder, and could feel my lips starting to accommodate the ball. I was still sore from Master fucking me the night before, but sore in a good way. There was a twinge of pain, but it was overcome by pleasure. I held still for a few seconds, adjusting. Then Master said, "OK, Kitten, get on with it." I pressed down and could feel the ball sliding into my body and it wasn't too bad. I was pressing down and holding back so that when it did finally slide in, I wouldn't fall and impale myself. Then, suddenly it slipped into me, and it felt really good, really, really good! I squeaked out a little, "Aaah!" I love the feeling of being full. I was full.

The two drivers trousers were tented by, I assume, hard cocks, their mouths agape! One said, "You get to fuck her whenever you like?" Master said, "Yes, that's what she's for." Then the other driver, mouth open, staring at my pussy covering the shifter knob, asked, "Do you suppose we could fuck her?" Master laughed and said, "She's not for use by the general public, just for our pleasure. I believe it's time for you two to get back on the road. Don't you have some freight to haul?"

Both of them looked at each other, then back at me and said they did, and thanked Master for the show. They turned and went to their truck and drove off.

My legs were getting tired as they were bent at my knees and I was in a semi squatting position, since one can't stand up fully in the cab of an eighteen wheeler. Master said for me to stand up, and to my great relief, I stood, pulling myself off the shifter ball. I squeaked, "AAaah!"

Master asked where my red thong was and I told him I had taken it off because It was so wet, it was uncomfortable against my pussy. He asked me to bring it to him. I crawled by Mistress on the bed and picked it up from my dirty clothes and handed it to Master. He held the crotch to his nose and inhaled deeply. He smiled. Master put the thong into his shirt pocket and said, "First, you are owed a daily maintenance spanking. Then we get on the road."

Master told Mistress to move back on the sleeper bed, and he took her place sitting on the edge of the bed. He removed his shirt, unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, pulled off his boots and socks, pulled his jeans off and laid them on the bed. Sitting there totally nude, he was beautiful. His muscles were well defined, with no fat anywhere. I was glad I had not seen him like this before he fucked me last night, I would have been very nervous. I was excited to see him nude, his very large, semi-rigid cock hanging between his very muscular legs.

Master patted his legs and had me lie my nude body across his lap, my ass totally available to him. He had me open my legs just a little. He told me I was to have a maintenance spanking every day to demonstrate my subservience to him and to point out to me how much I meant to him. He said if he wasn't available to spank me, Mistress would perform the task.

Then SMACK! on my right ass cheek! I squealed, "OUCH!, OUCH!, OWIE! Oh Master, That hurts!" Master said I was to count each swat without comment. He said I would receive five swats daily and if I was bad, more would be added. After each swat, I was to say, "Thank you, Master, four more...Thank you, Master, three more," and so on until I had received all the swats I deserved based on my behavior. My ass was on fire! Master waited a minute and said, "Well, Kitten?"

I realized he was waiting for me to count. I said, "Thank you, Master, four more," as tears rolled down my cheeks. As soon as I said what was required, he softly stroked my burning ass cheek then slid his thumb into my very wet pussy and gently stroked my G spot! "Oh My God!" I thought, "That feels soooo fucking good!" SMACK! I winced and hesitated, SMACK! OW! I quickly said, "Thank you Master, two more."

Master gently rubbed my ass cheeks, soothing the pain and slipped his thumb into my pussy to gently massage my G spot. My hips quickly thrust foreword and back involuntarily with each stroke. My legs opened a little more. Then, SMACK! "OW!" I thought. "Thank you Master, One more." His hand softly rubbed my stinging ass cheek, soothing me.

I'm not sure whether his gentle massaging of my offended ass cheek was taking away the pain, or if my brain had moved on in anticipation of the incredible fingering that was to follow the stroking of my burning ass. At any rate, SMACK! OW! "Thank you, Master." He gently rubbed both my cheeks and I unknowingly opened my legs to offer my G spot to Master's ministrations. OOOoooooooohhhhh! that felt sooooo good!

Master then said to Mistress, "Sir Richard told me she was a squirter and told me how to cause it. Would you like me to demonstrate?" Mistress immediately said she would love to see that. I said, "May Girl speak freely, Master?" He raised an eyebrow and allowed me to speak. He said, "Are you going to tell me you don't want to squirt?" I laughed and said, "No Master, Girl loves to squirt! But Girl squirts a lot when you do her from behind like Sir did after he spanked her, and Girl was going to suggest you put down a towel or two if you are going to finger Girl from behind."

Master knelt beside the bed with his arm around the front of my hips, and me standing with my left hip at Master's left shoulder, a towel at my feet. I bent over a little and Master inserted two fingers into my now soaking wet pussy from behind. He gently slid two finger tips across my G spot.

Slowly pushing in and out of me, He was building the sexual tension in my loins. Suddenly, he started pushing deep into me and very quickly and roughly dragging his fingertips across my G spot, punching his fingers deeply into my pussy I could feel the squirt coming on! Mistress said, "Holy shit! Look at that!" as she bent down to look behind me! "It's running out of her like pouring water out of a pitcher. I could hear it splashing on the wet towel on the floor of the sleeper! Every time he pulled his fingers across my G spot I would squirt, or flow, as it were.

Master fingered me for about five minutes, to see if I would run out of fluids. He stopped when Mistress pointed out that my fluids had soaked the towel and were running down into the floor of the cab. They laughed and I was released to climb onto the bed and curl up in a ball and sleep. All the morning's activities had exhausted me.

################################

I awoke around noon when Master pulled into a truck stop to have some lunch. We ate lunch inside the truck stop and got back on the road. I was in the sleeper where Mistress and I had been sleeping all morning. Master told Mistress to come forward and ride the shifter, wanting her to demonstrate to me how she did her Kegel exercises.

She stripped off her jeans and tee shirt, and went forward to the cab. Master told me to strip and sit in the passenger seat to observe, as I was to be next. Master said since there was almost no traffic on the interstate, now was a good time to start. I moved to the passenger seat and Mistress stood straddling the hump facing the windshield and slid her naked pussy over the shifter knob. I heard the sounds of her juices being displaced by the knob as she slid down onto it. She was holding onto a handle Master had installed in the overhead just for that purpose.

Master told me to insert just one finger into Mistress's pussy as she did her exercises. I could feel her muscles tighten and relax around the ball. She was very strong. Master told me to remove my finger from Mistress's pussy and sit back and observe. I complied. Then Master told Mistress he wanted to downshift one gear. She said she was ready.

Master depressed the clutch, said, "now," and Mistress moved her hips forward, shifting down one gear with her pelvis. Master let off the clutch and the truck slowed as the engine revved. Mistress moaned, more like a low growl than a

moan, and her head tilted back and she closed her eyes. Her breathing was heavy. Master told her, "Down one more!" She gripped the handle above her head with both hands and as Master depressed the clutch, he said, "now." Mistress moved her hips back and left a bit, clicking the shifter into the next lower gear. Master let off the clutch. The engine revved higher and we slowed a bit more. Mistress clamped her legs together and said, "Aaaaahhhh!" Her legs were shaking. She said, "Master, may I cum...Please?" Master told her not until we got back into high gear.

I could hear her breath leave her lungs with an "Unnggghhh." Her disappointment was palpable. Master told her, "Shift up, two," and as he depressed the clutch, he said. "Now, Wendy!" Mistress moved her hips forward and to the right, then back, pulling the transmission into hi gear. Master let off the clutch and pressed hard on the accelerator, causing the engine to lug as it struggled to get back up to speed. I could feel the engine shake! Master said, Now, Wendy, Cum!" Mistress screamed, "Aaaahhhhhh!" "Oh, Fucking hell! OH!...God! Oh!...God!...Oh My God!!...Master, I love you!...Oh! My! God!" Master told her she was done and could pull off the ball whenever she liked.

Mistress was immobile for fully three minutes, gripping the handle and squeezing her shaking legs together.Then she pulled herself up off the shifter ball, I could see she was crying....no, sobbing! She stumbled back into the sleeper, fell onto the bed and cried like a little girl who had lost her new doll! I had never heard anyone cry that hard! Her body was shaking as she sobbed. I looked at Master and asked if she was alright. He replied, "She just had a massive orgasm. I haven't seen one that strong since her gang bang three years ago. She's fine."

Master then told me to mount the ball. He said they called it "Riding the transmission." Master told me that the engine and transmission were attached and whatever vibrations the engine experienced, were transferred to the transmission, and on up to the shifter. He said essentially, I would have four hundred horses throbbing between my legs, and to hold on to the handle in the roof. Master patted the shifter ball. It was stainless steel and it was the same size as a pool ball. It looked very big to me. I was looking at the ball and watching the road as the eighteen wheeler rolled on into the sunset.

I moved forward to straddle the shifter, looking out the windshield as a car passed by. There were five men in the car and as they passed us, the three in the back seat turned and looked directly at me. I guess the setting sun illuminated my naked body. The car slowed down to stay with us.

Master said to ride the ball, so I straddled the shifter and, ignoring my audience in the car in front of us, squatted over the shifter. I looked at the shifter ball, reached down and felt its size and hardness. It looked enormous! I thought to myself that I had never before had anything that big inside my womanhood. Then I remembered my earlier experience with the shifter. He said, "Now wrap your cunt around that ball and don't argue with me again." With a firm push, a fair amount of pain and several brief pauses to allow my body to adjust to the invader, I was able to slowly engulf the shifter ball into my sopping wet pussy. The vibrations were amazing! I swear I could feel every piston as it fired! I rocked my pelvis back, placing my clit right on the shifter! "Holy crap!" I had never before experienced anything like the feeling of four hundred horsepower throbbing between my legs!

The ball was stretching me open! The vibrations on my clit were more than I could take. I carefully slid down further until it was pressing on my cervix and the very sensitive spot in the end of my cunt. I had an orgasm! It was as if my whole pelvis was a clit and G spot all rolled into one. I felt like the ball was all the way up into my chest! My nipples were hard...and very sensitive! Master reached over and cupped my left breast, then rolled my nipple between his thumb and finger! I squealed! My loins were on fire! Then I squirted! Master laughed and said, "What was that all about?" I told him I couldn't stop cumming and as a result, I was more turned on than I had ever been, and I was teetering on the edge of squirting.

All of a sudden, I was so sensitive to every movement within my inner pelvis, I had to hang onto the handle above me to keep my legs from collapsing. My head was tilted back and I was moaning uncontrollably. I had a massive orgasm and sprayed all over the front of the cab and the windshield. I could see the men in the back seat of the car in front of us laughing and "high fiving." Master laughed! He then reminded me that the purpose of my being on the shifter ball was to practice my Kegel exercises.

So difficult to concentrate on exercises! I started Kegeling, as Master called it. It felt incredible! I was on the edge of another orgasm when master let his foot off the accelerator. "Holy Shit!" I thought. The vibration so totally consumed me, that my brain was screaming for relief, and I had to concentrate so as not to pass out. Unconsciousness would be disastrous for me! I pulled myself up off the ball trying to make it back to the sleeper.

I awoke with Mistress holding my head in her lap, caressing my face. I was crying uncontrollably, my body racked with sobs. I was lying on the floor of the cab, the aching, throbbing mess between my splayed legs open for all to see. I squirted, spraying the back of Master's right arm as he moved the shifter. I was looking up at Master, who was still driving, and looking for an off ramp to stop and help me. He was worried that I may have injured myself on the shifter.

My nervous system was in overdrive! I saw stars when I closed my eyes. We pulled off the interstate and into a large truck stop/gas station and stopped. Master parked in the truck parking area and set the brakes. He picked me up under my legs and shoulders and carried me back to the bunk and gently laid me down. I squirted again, wetting the bed. Mistress said she could tell I was still having orgasms...I had another and two more after that. Master said he had never seen anything like that before. Mistress said she had experienced that very same thing earlier after she got off the shifter ball. Master sarcastically said it must have been something we ate at the last truck stop. I, not getting the sarcasm said, "No Master, it's the ball and you letting your foot off the accelerator. Girl has never felt anything like it before, never imagined anything could feel that good."

We all went into the restaurant and had a light dinner. I was still shaking when we got back to the truck. It didn't help that Master had me wear my traveling dress with no underwear, and I was as always required to sit on my bare ass with my knees open to shoulder width. I actually felt my juices running down the seat along my leg and drip onto my foot. Mistress was also required to wear a very revealing dress with no underwear and to sit on her bare ass. She and I were laughing at ourselves, as she was also drooling down below and it was dripping onto her foot. Master had no idea what we were being so silly about.

We returned to the truck and Mistress drove through the night, with Master and I sleeping, his arms around me. Tomorrow was another day.

###############################

I am in the process of writing the second part of this story about Kitten's adventures on the road with a team of truck drivers. As soon as she tells me the rest of the story I will publish it here.

Comments are much appreciated and will be passed to Kitten.