Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise and delight, Kitty spread herself wide to accommodate me. I focused my attentions on the sweet bud of her clitoris. It was not long before Kitty was gyrating and moving on her own. How many men get the privilege of making the wife of their best friend come? Kitty's moans were sweet little animal noises. It was then that I knew that sating goodbye to Kitty in ten days would be as impossible a challenge as scaling Mount Kilimanjaro naked. I got Kitty off twice before I settled her into the rapidly cooling water. I turned on the hot water tap and reached for the washcloth. As Kitty placed her head against the bath pillow she said,

"Doug, if you are this full of surprises the entire time I am with you, I will have a hard time going back home to Matt." She laughed as though her comment was meant mostly in gest.

My erection as I lathered Kitty's arms and breasts was both painful and delightful. I could hardly wait until I got Kitty between the sheets of my bed to loose its contents. But that would come in its own sweet time. Right now all that mattered was Kitty, the water, and the warm glow. At twice the price I had made the best bargain of my life.

I touched the button on a boom box and soft music began wafting through the air. My hands took their delighted time exploring Kitty's body. Dispensing with the washcloth for a moment I plunged my soapy fingers into her sex. Kitty felt magnificent, Originally I was going to withdraw my hand but Kitty placed both of hers upon me. With a nod and some unmistakable body language, Kitty made it clear that she did not want me to stop. Inspired, I established a steady rhythm and worked diligently to get her off. If anything this orgasm was better than the prior ones. I watched enraptured as a minor tremor danced across Kitty's flesh.

After regaining her breath Kitty asked me, "Where did you learn to be so good to a woman. Doug? I can't believe that no woman has laid claim to you yet."

"I'm a very romantic guy, Kitty. The problem was not with the women I dated the problem was with me?"

"And what is that problem, Doug?"

Not thinking I blurted out, "They were not you, Kitty."

Kitty stared at me intently, the smile vanished from her face and she said, "I see..." After an agonizing silence she continued, "How long have you been obsessed with me, Doug?"

With the cat out of the bag, I figured subterfuge was useless, "Probably for as long as Matt has known you."

Kitty contemplated me for a long moment and then stated,

"You hid it well, Doug. I never suspected. The romantic candles and the music should have been a tip off, however. Look, Doug. I like you a great deal, but I'm never going to love you. That's not going to change over the next ten days either. I AM very flattered but get crazy ideas like trying to win me out of your mind. Matt has his faults but I love him utterly, I look upon these ten days as a business venture. Any pleasure I give or receive is just a pleasant byproduct of the endeavor. Understand?"

I hung my head and replied,

"Yes, Kitty."

Her face brightened and she continued, "Good now that we understand each other, how about you turn on the lights, drain this tub, dry me off and let me take care of the obvious bulge in your pants?. We will have a lot of fun, Doug so long as you remember that none of this is permanent."

The mood unalterably over, I silenced the music and turned on the lights. The sight of Kitty under full illumination, her fantastic body glistening with moisture, kept my manhood at full mast. Maybe I had been naive. Did I really want to be a home wrecker? Did the fact that Kitty was never going to love me make any real difference in the pleasure of taking her over and over and owning her utterly for ten days? The answer to both questions was a resounding NO! I was still getting something I had long dreamed bout, the minute details mattered not. A suddenly wiser man I reached for the drain plug and said,

"You realize that this means that I am now in charge, don't you? You could have had me wrapped around your little finger."

Kitty stood, her spectacular naked form looking like Pygmalion's statue come to life, took the towel from my hands and replied,

"What makes you so sure that I won't end up doing that anyway?"

Kitty's face then donned a quite mischievous look as she eyed me up and down, her eyes at last resting on my crotch. My imprisoned and engorged manhood felt like Alice in her tiny house. I gazed rapturously at Kitty. She smiled, stepped from the tub, and said,

"Race you to the bed!"

12