Kitty and Mr Rabbit Ch. 01.2

Story Info
Introduction to Kitty and Mr Rabbit.
3.1k words
4.2
15.1k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackPW
JackPW
2 Followers

* Continuation of 'Kitty and Mr Rabbit 1, part 1' *

Kitty's heart was beating faster and faster as she watched the girl at the counter collecting her drink and turn toward them. She hissed at Edward under her breath, "What do you mean interview? What's she interviewing for!?"

He ignored her brazenly and simply pressed the button on her remote a few times. She gasped a tiny breath as she felt the pink egg in her pussy suddenly change from a steady pulse to a fast, and constant vibration. As soon as she felt its change of pace she knew she couldn't last long without giving away how good it felt. Her pussy was slick with juice as she saw her master stand and hold out his hand to greet the approaching girl.

"Samantha my cherub! I trust you found the train journey not entirely unpleasant?"

He clasped her hand in his for the briefest of moments then motioned for her to sit.

"Yeah it was alright. I just listened to music most of the way really."

"Very good. Now as I'm sure you're aware, I am Edward, though you will call me Mr Rabbit from here on." She suppressed a slight smirk, instead nodding her head and taking a sip from her fruit drink. "Excellent. And this," motioning to Kitty, "is my assistant director and primary camera woman-come-actress."

Kitty's pussy throbbed for attention. She so wanted to slink off to the bathroom, lock herself in a clean, private stall and cum all over her fingers. She could feel the sweat on her forehead and knew her cheeks were flushed as the girl called Samantha looked over to her and smiled.

Placing the black jotter her master had given her on the table, she discreetly adjusted herself on her seat, and rested her elbow on the table. Leaning forward as she now was, her other hand (hidden under the table) made its way between her legs to feel the hot dampness that had crept along the seams of her jeans.

"Now before we go any further Samantha, I trust you read all the details on the website, and too read thoroughly the documents I emailed to you last month." His voice was stern suddenly, and Kitty knew whatever this girl was getting herself into, she may not like it just as much as she thought she would.

"Oh yeah, I read those." She leant over and from her satchel produced a fairly think wad of paper, stapled together in one corner. She licked her finger and flicked to the last page and handed it to Edward. "Here you go, did I sign the right bit?"

His eyes skimmed the page and a devilish grin rose in his cheeks. "You absolutely did. Now if you give me one second, we'll continue."

Edward clicked his pen and opened the jotter he had taken from his pocket. Resting it on his crossed leg he wrote something and slid it in front of Kitty, angling it with his hand so Samantha couldn't see from her side of the table. Startled slightly from her building euphoria, Kitty looked down and felt a burning heat run through her as she saw the single line her master had written:

-I know what you're doing. Remember what I said...-

She tried her very best to make no expression, as if he had shown her any number of generic notes about the interview, but she also wanted so badly to cum. With two fingers she was slowly but firmly rubbing herself. Her fingertips were damp with the juice that had already escaped her hungry pussy. Her mind was taken over with images of the wonderful things he had done to her in the past, as already she didn't care what his interview was about, her pussy ached for attention and she was doing the best she could to give it.

What could he really do to her if she did disobeyed him and cummed? She wanted to so badly, but even then knew not to anger him, as he would punish her in ways she couldn't imagine. She knew what he was capable of four years ago, both good and bad, and could only wait to find out how time had changed him.

"Perfect, now then Samantha. Tell us about yourself: Have you ever done anything like this before? Your first email said, let me see" He flicked back in his jotter a few pages and brought out a folded sheet, "ah yes. It said you had never been paid for a film, but that you had filmed yourself a few times on a webcam. How did that feel?"

Kitty listened as the girl started telling them about how she'd stripped for her boyfriend a few times, and how, after they'd broken up, he'd posted the videos on the net. She told them how the first few weeks she was mortified and would hardly leave her flat, but how after a while it began to excite her:

"I suddenly realised that my little video was making some people happy. Like, there were people out there watching me dance and jerking off."

"Everybody masturbates Samantha, and a pretty girl like you is sure to please the crowds."

She rolled her eyes coyly as if disapproving of the compliment. "But they were just three crappy quality videos of me in my room, I never understood that bit. Like, why were people even bothering to watch them when there's so much real porn out there."

"No, no, no little cherub. Amateur is very much sought after. It's so much more personal seeing someone's honest efforts to please. You may not have been dancing for everyone who would watch it, but you wanted your ex to cum, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah. 'Course I wanted him to."

"That's exactly it. You wanted them to cum, and they," His hand slid from his own knee to Kitty's. Hidden from view under the table top, he forced her hand out of the way and pressed his fingers into her damp jeans. She let out a soft moan and tried her best to keep her head down, as if concentrating on listening, "they wanted to cum too. They wanted to cum so badly, so much so it was the only thing on their mind I'd wager."

Dexterously his fingers undid the button on her jeans and silently brought down the zipper. Her musky scent hit him like a garden of roses and he inhaled deeply, tasting her perfume on his tongue. His thin fingers moved between the rough denim and the soft fabric of her pastel blue panties, feeling immediately how wet she was. Suddenly he withdrew his hand and leaned back in his chair.

"So! Before we get on to the delicates of this business, do you have any questions for us?" Kitty's fingers wasted no time in replacing her masters; teasing her throbbing clit now that her jeans were parted. She bit her lip to save herself from moaning again, her fingers squeezing and twisting through the moist fabric.

"I was wondering where the filming happens? Is it at your house? Or..."

"My, my, my no! Admittedly I have made films at my own house. In fact the last one I made funded much of this project, but you see, I've moved to grander heights." Before explaining he reached across the table and clicked Kitty's remote a few more times. He could feel her body tense and relax as the egg's tiny motor sped up. Her breathing was heavy and her scent was still strong in the air between them.

As he started to speak again, he noted, with a smile, that Samantha was looking at the black remote with interest. "The last film I made was a very specialist piece and the fine gentleman who requested its production, knew the value of a director who would keep his lips sealed. I'm sure you'll understand therefore that I can go into no further detail about that." He clicked the remote another two times and heard Kitty let out a gasp. Delighted, he watched as Samantha looked from the remote, to Kitty, and back to the remote, her eyes narrowing slightly in intrigue.

"Yeah, so where will it be filmed?" Her eyes were flicking backward and forward between the remote and Kitty, fascinated by what she thought was happening.

"I've recently come into ownership of a building on the outskirts of the city: Friend of a friend didn't want it any more. And as I said, I had just been paid from my last project."

Samantha was distracted momentarily and looked over at Edward. He smiled and his eyes gestured to the remote. "Uh-huh. What's the building? Is it nice? It's not a filthy warehouse or something is it?"

"No, no. As I'm to understand it was a specially modified workhouse from the pages of history. Some years ago it was converted and used for a motion picture set in a prison. If I'm to trust what I've heard it's a very convincing working model, though I've yet to test this..." His eyes shone and he flashed that wicked smile. If Kitty hadn't been so distracted she would have noticed and possibly even warned the girl against what she was involved in. But she was distracted, and Samantha received no warning.

"Sounds alright. Is there a bus route that goes close?"

"We'll pick you up in three days, give you time to pack and get ready. You needn't worry about transport."

"Will you drive me back as well after filming each night?"

Edward glared and leant forward, sliding the remote across the table with one hand, keeping cold eye contact with the girl as he did so. "Now girl, you told me you'd thoroughly read through the terms of our agreement-" Samantha's mouth opened as if to speak, but she was given no chance "-in which it clearly states that during filming you will be staying in accommodation supplied by ourselves. You wouldn't have lied to Mr Rabbit would you?"

Startled by his sudden mood swing, she simply shook her head gently.

"Excellent! Now before we finish the paperwork and get the details sorted out, I'll let you examine the device that has captured your attention so strongly." His fingers released the remote and he sat back. Beside him Kitty had crumpled down, shamelessly resting her head on her arm against the table. She had slid forward in her seat, her hidden hand feverishly pinching and twisting her slick clit under her clothes.

The seat of her panties was moist with her honey and her arm was shaking softly with the feeling building in her. She knew she was close, but was trying her very best not to topple over the edge and reach her climax, instead slowing down her hand every few seconds to breath.

Samantha's eyes had narrowed as she was looking at the black remote in her hand. The green light was flickering fast, and there were two unmarked buttons either side of it. Apart from the keyring attachment and the silver screw that held the battery panel on, there were no other distinguishing features to it. When she looked up, she found Edward had his head down and was writing something on his pad.

"Press one." He said, not pausing from his writing.

Her eyes were clamped shut, and her breathing was heavy as she fought the urge to rip her jeans down and cum right there. It was so restricting having them on, and while she wished she was back in bed, sprawled out on her back and able to moan and scream as much as she liked, she knew she couldn't make a sound. Try as she might, she couldn't get her sodden underwear any further down without lowering her jeans too far. Tears were pricking her eyes as she longed to scream out her pleasure, when suddenly the egg stopped.

She was ripped back to reality, as if the covers were pulled off her bed while she slept. She sat bolt upright and gasped around at Edward, only to find him distracted by whatever he was writing. Confused she looked around and saw Samantha holding the remote; she looked startled and almost apologetic as Kitty let out a pathetic whimper.

"I don't think Kitty would have chosen that button."

"Sorry! Um, he said I could-"

Edward cut her off as he capped his pen and slid his notepad to Kitty. "Now, now, now! Adults must admit to what they've done. Kitty, you go and tidy yourself up, and get me another coffee. We'll finish the paperwork while you're gone."

Before she stood, she read the message he had left her and felt giddy with thanks.

- Milk in my coffee -

Discreetly as she could, Kitty fastened her jeans and stood, taking her purse and walking to the counter. Her pussy was wet and getting clammy as it craved further attention. She squirmed at the counter, overwhelmed by her musky smell and convinced the cashier could smell it too. She knew her face must be bright red, but she didn't care: She had her master back. She paid for the coffee and made her way to the women's bathrooms.

She was relieved to find them clean and smelling of lemons, though at that moment she couldn't have been held back no matter the state. A quick glance at the doors let her know all the stalls were vacant and she made her way into the one in the furthest corner.

Locking the door with trembling fingers she turned and closed the toilet lid, placing the coffee mug in the middle and wasting no time before she unbuttoned her jeans. All alone now she slid her jeans and panties all the way down as far as her shoes would let her, the sensation of freedom so pleasurable she very nearly reached her orgasm right then.

Taking a deep breath she calmed herself and, turning her back to the toilet, she stepped up and squatted over the steaming coffee. As the steam rose it met her hovering pussy lips with a tickling sensation, that she remembered feeling for the first time years ago. Back then the sensation was bizarre and only served to distract her, but now it was a warming tickle, like a gentle tongue that reached all across her delicate lips in hot waves.

She used one hand to brace herself against the cubicle wall, and held the other under herself, tightening her muscles as she'd been taught to do. It took her a minute or so to get the technique back, but then, with a loud and shameless sigh of relief the egg dropped into her hand, slick with her juice. She sat it in the wet seat of her panties, not wanting to forget it, and wasted no further time.

Her hand was lubricated from holding the egg and she used this to full advantage; rubbing her pussy quickly, instantly making her knees buckle as she tried to remain in the demanding squat on the toilet seat. She was letting out a series of sharp moans and gasps as her fingers played fast against her clit and pushing two inside herself, deep up to the knuckle to bend and reach exactly where the needed to be.

Clamping her eyes tightly shut again, she suppressed as much of the noise as she could, but was failing, and knew if anyone came into the room now she would be well and truly busted. She shook the thought from her head and moaned, arcing her head back and tensing her arm against the cubicle wall. Her mouth opened wide and she began letting out a series of tiny cat-like mews as her orgasm surfaced.

She only heard the door when it squeaked closed, the hinges letting out a late warning for her. For the second time in an hour, her orgasm was ripped away from her. She almost burst into tears right then, until she saw the pair of shoes stop on the other side of her cubicle door, a tiny knock followed.

Her heart jolted and pointlessly she tried to keep silent, holding her breath and freezing over the coffee mug. The knock came again and a whispered message.

"Um, Edw- Mr Rabbit said to collect his coffee."

Kitty leaned forward and flicked the latch off, wasting no time before her hand found its way back between her legs and continued where it had been interrupted.

"It's almost ready" she moaned out loudly, letting her head fall back again, and feeling the orgasm build up back to where it had been. The door tentatively opened and she could feel Samantha's eyes staring at what was presented before her. Kitty heard her short gasp, but didn't care. She didn't care this girl was watching, and she didn't care that if anyone found them they'd be in huge trouble.

She was panting now as the euphoria reached its limit, and just as she was thinking she had a few seconds before she cummed she felt Samantha's warm fingers meet her delicate, pink flesh. The way she reached out and delicately stroked her, was more like an admiring touch of an impossibly expensive ring, or jewel: But even that was too much. Kitty let out a scream of pleasure that trailed off into a long deep moan, as just the tip of the new finger stroked once again over her throbbing clit. Samantha gasped once in shock, and then again as she saw Kitty's pussy tighten and pulse.

Shamelessly fascinated, the girl leaned in closer to watch as the lips parted, and a thick, deliberate spurt of cum squirted out.

Kitty had taken a long time learning to do this for her master, and she had been a little worried she'd have forgotten how without practice. Spasms hit her and she slumped back onto the toilet lid, closing her eyes and smiling fully. When she looked up she saw Samantha holding the coffee mug up to her lips, licking the handle with a mix of curiosity and ecstasy.

"Did I miss?"

She licked her lips and shook her head, lowering the mug. "Just spilled a bit. How did you-"

"He'll teach you that later. Take him his coffee..."

By the time Kitty opened her eyes, the stall door was closed and she was alone again. Gingerly she dried herself off. When she opened the toilet door she saw the coffee shop was still busy, and there at the table sat Edward, patiently reading a book. Samantha was gone. Kitty smiled widely and walked back to the table, sitting down.

"I'm back Master."

JackPW
JackPW
2 Followers