K&T, LLC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phone: Oh my God. You really are serious. And you are right. I want to meet her, again. That seems so strange. I think I am going to like having her as a sister in law. There is no way I know her, but I can relate to so much of what you just told me. I never had a sister and now I will. Weird.

"There is more. That "short little bitch" is someone I went to high school with, and even dated once: Francine Martel. She will probably be there, too.

Phone: Oh my God, you're right. Francine Martel. The Broadway Francine Martel. And she is attending, too. Well, she would. She and Schwartz were tight. Gruber even paired them, when we were short on boys.

"If you say 'Oh my God' one more time, I will tell Mother, and she will send you to your room, without internet."

Phone: Fuck you, Clarence. Getting Mother to notice anything but her drink is impossible. Well, maybe her current boy toy. I have research I need to wrap here, but I will be down Monday if I can. This sounds like fun.

"Thanks, Jo Jo I knew I could count on you. I will make sure they spell your name right on the invitation. It's J O V A N N, right?"

Phone: (laughing) I wish. I could almost live with that one. Getting interviewers to pronounce the Celtic spelling is a nightmare. I should more to Ireland.

"Later. I have more calls to make."

My sister was easily my favorite relative. Smart too. Yale does not hand out Anthropology PhDs like candy. Siobhan had that and was doing post-doctorate work and teaching at Dartmoth. She was working on the dissertation for a second PhD in Sociology. Calling George would be less pleasant.

Fortunately, I was dumped to George's voicemail. "George, this is your brother, Sean. I have gotten engaged and we decided for a quick wedding. The ceremony will be next Saturday, here, at the house. If you can make it, I will save you a place as groomsman. Call me."

Mother was sleeping, so I left an almost identical recording. She and my Father had divorced when I was six. The money, and the house, had come down through her side and there was a prenup. My Father was turned out with a mere couple of $Million. I had not seen or heard from him in well over a decade. I think the occasion was George's graduation. He did not come for Siobhan's. I was going to leave a message on Helen's voicemail, but she picked up.

"Good Morning, Helen. In case you missed the earlier message, I have gotten engaged to Miss Schwartz. This particular call was to have you track down my father, if you can. I will check my email as soon as I am done making calls, but that may take a while." Talking to Helen, live, does not differ much from talking to her voicemail. My next call was to my lawyer, Curtis.

"Hello, Curtis. I got engaged and she wants a prenup. How soon can you get one together?"

Phone: Fuck you, Sean. I would say that you have a lot of nerve calling on a Saturday, but what would be the use? Congratulations. Your security guy, Gerald I think, called two hours ago. Who is she?

"She is local. Born and raised here. Her name is Sheila Schwartz. She is a quietly successful business owner.

Phone: Schwartz. That is not ringing any bells.

"You may remember her from Judge Johnson's bequest. Or, try the name Mistress Cynthia."

Phone: That would mean...But, she...Holy shit. Tell me you are not serious. At least tell me you are serious about a prenuptial agreement.

"Ease up, Curtis. You could blow a gasket. Yes, I am serious about the engagement. Yes, she said she wanted a prenup. Note, it is on her request. I am not going to insist. However, I have something more important to ask. Will you be my Best Man? George and I are not close, and it is still up in the air if he can even make the trip."

Phone: Sean, if you had not paid for my house in the Catskills, I would dump you as a client. Yes, I will stand up for you. God knows someone needs to keep you in line. Yes, I will get started on a prenup. Thank you so much for ruining my weekend. Once you figured out that catalog thing, I was hoping for some quiet, at least an hour or two.

"Good luck, Curtis."

After that, I was usually the second, or third, call. This was not a bad thing. My call served to confirm some earlier call. Gerald had gotten the ball rolling, but this was a really juicy piece of gossip. I dreaded when they started calling me. Before that could happen, I needed some face to face time with Gerald. It was lunch time, so we agreed to meet in the kitchen.

Gerald's background may be in military intelligence, among other things, but he could make a living as a sandwich cook. We roughed out a strategy over a couple of Dagwood's, which Gerald had constructed. It gave me an idea. I did not know how Sheila would want to do the reception, but a sandwich-to-order booth could be worked in. Catering could provide Gerald with appropriate attire and a backup sandwich chef. He could have eyes on, rather than remote, if that was what he wanted. It also appealed to his vanity. It never hurts to stroke your people.

After Gerald, I met with the heads of the House and Grounds. I made my desire for full cooperation clear. I also promised a wave of temporary help. That part would be easy, since I had already made arrangements for the auction a week later. Not everyone would do both, but there was a core that wanted all the hours I could drum up. Fuck the budget. You only get married once.

Then, it was the email stack of 1001 questions I could not answer, or should not need to. I missed Sheila already.

Sheila:

I parked the car, then had to walk around and rap on CC's window. I crooked one finger at her, then turned away. She may not be my submissive that morning, but she was still an employee. Inside, I went straight to the PC area. I had just attracted a salesman, salesboy really, named John. Then, CC came quietly up, eyes down, hands wringing in front.

"John, this is CC. CC, stand up straight. This is John. He is going to get you a small laptop for your personal use. John, what do you have?" CC did not exactly give me a dirty look, not quite, but she stood straight and looked at John. John was suddenly as tongue tied as CC, which earned them a hint of a smile.

After a moment, John shook the stunned look off and led us to the display. I let him drone for a while, then picked a mid priced model and told him to ring it up. Finally, CC gave me an inquisitive look, and I mimed talking. CC looked blank for a moment, then smiled. That's my girl.

By this time, John was practically falling over himself to be helpful, but CC was clueless. She had no idea how much sex appeal she was broadcasting, so she was not watching for reactions. That was fine. I had John load a good security program and create a Hotmail account as TrulyCC. My choice of screen name managed to pull a small smile from CC. Since she was usually puppy dog happy, something was definitely up.

After that, I went looking for a free WiFi spot. That turned out to be a TCBY imitator. I bought CC a cone and coffee for myself. Then, we sat down and messaged.

Sheila: What is going on that has you so worried?

CC: I don't know what you mean.

S: Do not play with me Christine. I know you and I know Jason. Something serious is going on. What is it?

CC: Jason found out about my bump. He kind of freaked out.

S: Where is this bump, and what does it do.

CC: Its just above my pussy. If you drum on it, it feels good, but you have to drum pretty hard.

My stars, that was a load. Knowing CC, "drum hard" meant leave bruises and "feels good" meant screaming orgasm. Shit. Jason knew, was willing to tell me and was trying to protect CC. My estimation of surfer boy went up a notch, or three.

S: Jason is a good friend. I hope you two keep in contact. I doubt you will often find anyone with as much in common.

S: Tell me about last night.

That did it. CC text for the next 20 minutes. Jason went up another notch. He had seriously tried to make it enjoyable for CC and also give me information about her wants and needs. He was also very inventive, but I had given him that much credit already. Jason knew more about woman's orgasms than I did, but getting practical applications is always the real test. Jason passed with honors. I particularly liked the double penetration aspect.

Once CC wound down a bit, I tossed the trash and led her into the ladies room. Since this was a converted filling station, the restroom could be locked, so I did. Then I told CC to take off her pants and panties. She blushed a little, but this was getting to be usual for her. I told her to place her feet at shoulder width, with hands linked behind her head.

This gave me a good opportunity to inspect CC from the waist down. Sure enough, the was a small ridge in her pubic area. You would never see it through pubic hair. It was barely noticeable with her mons fully shaved. I ran a finger over it and CC shivered. I had a theory to test, so I cupped my hand under CC's already moist cunt.

I said, "CC, when I get you back to the studio, I am going to gag you, tie you ankles to your thighs, your fingers behind your neck and then hang you on the wall, exposed for the cameras. Then I will put clamps on your nipples and pussy lips, hang weights from them and tease the weights with my flogger. Once you have gotten nicely warmed up, I will push the #4 butt plug in, dry, and put the vibrating egg in, set to high. Then, and only then, I will use the handle of my flogger on your bump."

As soon as I said "bump", my hand was flooded with warm nectar. I lifted it to my nose and inhaled. Then I offered it to CC, who started to lap it up. Once she had cleaned my fingers, I kissed her on the cheek and told her she was a good girl. I kept the panties as she redressed. When I offered to hug her, CC almost melted in my arms.

I said, "I love you, too. Now, let's get you some clothes and accessories. Petsmart can wait."

I took CC to the mall. Aside from being extremely introverted, she had no clue how to wear clothes, much less choose them, not to mention a complete ignorance of cosmetics. I bought her a short floral print sun dress and four inch sandals. With a little hair magic, and no makeup, I had her looking like a braless 15 year old. I told her to look straight ahead, not where her feet were going, with her hands clasped behind her. If she thought of Second Position, it would get her posture right, and she could focus on feeling each step, rather than seeing it.

It worked like a charm. In a mall full of high school boys and girls, traffic stopped when she walked by. The girls would pull aside in groups, to analyze the display. The boys were soon following in a pack. I paraded CC up one side of the mall and down the other. We made stops at The Gap, Old Navy, Belk and others. I picked up a few things, like hair barrettes, but mostly I wanted CC to get attention. She did that—in spades.

Then I shifted gears. I took her into Dillards. Twenty minutes later she was wearing skin tight black stretch pants, with no panties, a strapless tube top and a man's shirt, tied rather than buttoned. While in the dressing room, I let her hair down and applied mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. The only thing I did not change were the sandals.

As we approached the door, CC began to look spooked. I pressed on. When we emerged, there were at least eight teenaged boys camped outside. Some of them recognized me, but none of them recognized CC. That did not mean they did not watch her, but they stayed put. We went back around the mall, stopping at some of the same stores. The attention was still there, but further back, and centered around the older boys and the occasional young man.

Then I took CC to Fredericks and bought a simple black chemise. The tube top and the button shirt went into the bag. Her hair was pulled severely back and bound in a black ribbon. I had no new makeup, but I added a pair of dark sunglasses.

It was not the perfect look. The sandals were out of place and her make up needed more art. Still, CC was turning every male head under 50. If she had been intimidated before, she was up to scared shitless. I walked her around for about 15 minutes, then pulled her close and whispered, "Imagine this outfit with a collar and leash."

I did not have to imagine the sudden wet spot in CC's black pants.

CC:

My night with Jason was life changing. I had already considered him a friend. When he supported me, in front of Mistress, I knew he was more than a friend. Mistress said as much, as I sat in her car clutching my Walgreen's bag. Years later, I would explain the significance of the bag to Mistress's daughter. At the time I would be eight months pregnant with Jason's son. That day, in the car, I already had an inkling of what was to come.

Mistress seemed distressed. It was too bad, because under it she was glowing. I inhaled deeply. Like Jason had told me, the scent was subtle, but it filled the air. Over the years, I would become very familiar, but I learned the smell of well-fucked-female, that morning, from my Mistress. If I read her correctly, she was noting the same scent coming from me.

It was uncomfortable. Mistress clearly had things to say. I had things I would have liked to tell her, but a lifetime of silence is a hard habit to break. Mistress figured a way out of the problem. She bought me a computer, and my first screen name: TrulyCC. I loved it.

Mistress drove us to a yogurt shop and bought a cone and coffee. Then she opened her PC and motioned for me to open mine. Suddenly, it was easy to talk. I just needed to learn to key. At first, it was frustrating, but I had had a keyboard class in middle school. Eventually it came more easily, or it would have, except that Mistress wanted to know about my bump.

I gave her the short version, knowing she would check for herself, regardless of what I said. Then she asked about last night and out it all came. I keyed til my fingers were sore. Mistress said nothing, but she was quite pleased, I thought. Then she led me into the Women's room.

As soon as she had locked the door, Mistress told me to take off my pants and panties. I knew what was coming, but that did not slow me down. As always, disrobing before Mistress was a rush. She had me stand with my fingers locked behind my neck. Had I been kneeling, it would be the same as the first position Miss Martel had taught me. I was coming to understand that there was a limited number of standard positions. This one seemed to be for body inspection.

Mistress checked me closely, from the waist down. I had told her where my bump was located, but she checked everything, before she settled on the place. For years my short hair covered it, but I had been shaving. Mistress ran a finger over my bump. It did not cause a reaction, that would have required more force, but I shivered in anticipation. Mistress noticed.

She cupped her hand under my sex and told me what to expect: weights on my tits and pussy lips; flogging; a large ass plug and egg dildo; suspension, fully displayed. I was wet and my breath was ragged. Then, Mistress hit my bump with the handle her flogger. My honey poured out into her hand. Mistress smelled my cum, then gave me her hand to clean. I was glad to do that service.

Then, Mistress did an odd thing. She told me we would go clothes shopping. I had not anticipated that. My usual uniform is bare skin, possibly with a collar and/or gag. Why would I need outside clothes? But, she is the Mistress, even if she does not like me to call her that.

Mistress drove us to the mall. In the first store, Mistress bought some high heeled wedgie sandals. In the next, she bought pretty white sun dress, with flowers. She had me put these on, without bra or panties. Then she did my hair in little girl pigtails. Once we were out in the mall, Mistress corrected my posture. Again, this was very like Miss Martel, so I had a reference to work from. I quickly realized I had been walking wrong my whole life. I had trouble walking on the tall sandal heels, but getting my posture correct helped with that as well.

This was important, because Mistress wanted to walk. We went up one side of the mall and down the other. I was told to keep my eyes straight ahead, but halfway down the mall there was a big mirror. I snuck a peek and almost did not recognize myself. I was tall and extremely cute, in a high school freshman way. I blushed all over.

Mistress noticed, but I think she had wanted me to see and understand. At that point we started going into stores where kids hung out. I could see girls looking at me and whispering to each other. Boys were staring, and some of them were following. Then Mistress took me into Dillards.

I had never been in Dillards in my life. I had heard how expensive everything was, but Mistress did not seem to notice. She bought a pair of stretch pants, a boob tube, a man's shirt and something I did not see. In the dressing room, she put on some makeup and let my hair down. This time she showed me my reflection. I looked years older and very sassy.

Once again we walked the mall. I think Mistress wanted me to see the difference in the way the boys reacted. Before the change, the boys were following me around. Now they were watching, but kept a distance, except for some of the older ones. Mistress took us back around the loop, even stopping at Old Navy again. I caught a good look at the two of us together. My mouth almost fell open.

Mistress is very sophisticated. She glides when she walks. I know that she is still less than thirty years old, but she comes across as older. When we first started, I could have passed for her daughter. In this outfit, I looked like her younger sister. I could easily pass for 25. Then I noticed that men were looking. Boys are obvious, and there were many more of them, but I was now out of their league now. The older boys and the young men were more subtle, but the interest was there.

This must have been what Mistress wanted me to see. Next she took me to an underwear store and bought me a skimpy thing, called a chemise. It was something a girl might wear to bed. It went on tight, and my tits really pushed out the top. It felt so wicked it was scary.

Again, Mistress redid my hair, pulling it all back and tying it with ribbon. That must have been the other thing at Dillards. Then she added her own sunglasses. The woman standing next to Mistress, in the mirror, could not be me. She looked ten years older than I was and almost as stylish as Mistress. It scared me half to death. Of course, we needed to walk the mall like that.

Again, the difference was amazing. None of the boys did more than stare, but all ages tracked me with their eyes. I was fully covered, but I had never felt so exposed. I was still trying hard to adjust when Mistress leaned close. She told me to imagine being dressed like this, plus a collar and leash. I came on the spot. It was so embarrassing, but Mistress just led me to a table and had me sit down.

She left me long enough to buy two drinks. I could see at least five men watching me, but it felt like many more. I did my best to look unconcerned, but the heat never left my skin. When Mistress returned, the drink provided a small distraction. Then Mistress pulled out our laptop computers.

Sheila: What have you learned?

That was hard, because there were many things that I needed to sort through. However, Mistress does not like to wait, so I needed an answer. I just hoped it was the right answer.