Kitty Ch. 05

Story Info
Spencer and Katherine go to his old friend's.
15.5k words
4.67
8k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

The car's hum was calming as they crossed The Confederation Bridge. The day was overcast and windy, the Northumberland Strait active beneath them. Katherine was staring out the passenger window, or at her reflection, Spencer couldn't tell which. She wore a grey knit sweater, a tartan scarf bundled around her neck, black tights, and leather ankle boots. He wore his sky blue buttoned up shirt, jeans and work boots. Spencer felt strangely suspended at the way things were going, and how easily it was instigated.

Earlier he had found his driver's license to still be good, so he rented a car for three days, having no idea how long this might take. He tried to let it fully sink in what was happening. In his mind he was at his mental corkboard with nothing on it. No frame of reference. His hands rested on the desk below the board as he hunched over. He was a practical guy on an insane errand. No frame of reference whatsoever.

They continued behind a transfer truck as the tollbooth approached, signalling they had arrived. Prince Edward Island. A humble little place that Spencer had vacationed to as a child. Plenty of natural scenery, kind folk, and good food. He reflected on how different all of his circumstances were now, compared to then.

"How much longer?" Katherine asked, turning to him and placing a hand on his thigh.

"Not too long. He's got a place on the edge of Lot 23." He answered, passing under the raising bar. "How are you feeling?"

"Excited! Ohh I can't wait." She said slapping his leg. "Promise me again this is real." He nodded. She smiled wide and let out a high squeak. Trees beginning to change colour to earthy oranges and browns passed them, then fields and little homes.

"It'll be nice to see the lad again. I think you'll like him." Spencer said. "Really easy going."

"Uh-huh." Katherine muttered and began unzipping him. He grinned with a shake of his head and drove on. Her black bushy head bobbed as he tried to focus on directions. It was some time before he knew he was close, in both ways. He caressed her back and let himself reach climax. She moaned and swallowed all.

"The pineapple is working." She said, raising and licking her lips.

"It is?"

"Mm-hm. Getting yummier every day." She said and kissed his cheek. He wondered why she was encouraging its consumption so often. He didn't mind it, so chalk it up to a win-win. He seen the civic number on a small sign at the end of a long driveway and slowed. After the line of trees ended, it revealed a wide open expansive stretch of land bordering the ocean. His jaw dropped as the car stopped moving. Some gulls cried nearby as they took the place in.

It was all one property. It was mostly cleared except for two large dark cherry trees, and two large distant buildings occupying the land. The main building was three stories, wide, had a classic manor feel and also had what looked like mirror windows. The second building was almost as tall but only two floors with the wall facing the manor being almost completely mirrored glass. It looked more like an office building of sorts with its near cubic architecture. Behind the buildings led down to a beach of wispy flowing grass and red sand.

"... He lives here?" Katherine asked stunned. Spencer just frowned and began pulling in the long paved driveway. He let the car roll slowly as he just admired the environment. He felt proud of his old friend.

"He sure does..." Spencer finally answered, more to himself. He soon parked between a sleek black Sedan and a beat up green hatch-back. With a jangle of keys the car went silent, and they could hear the waves outside crash onto the beach. The two looked to each other and felt small. The place was large and intimidating... even foreboding somehow. Together they climbed out and felt the chill gust coming off the sea.

He waited for Katherine to join him while eyeing the secondary structure. She took his hand quickly and they walked past reflective windows. It was eerie seeing themselves in it. It was as if the house was watching them from every angle. It felt too quiet, despite the natural ambience. At the solid black double doors, Spencer took a breath and knocked. Nothing. He knocked again, and as he did both opened inward. There stood the blue haired women side by side, each holding a door.

Katherine's mouth went slack and Spencer felt wary. The women stood there identical in every way. Long soft vivid blue hair, tight black sleeveless turtleneck shirts, dark jeans, no socks, black lipstick and polish on all fourty nails, and those powerful intelligent red eyes. They were wearing similar glass bracelets like Jack had on before. They all shared looks until a man entered the wide corridor from the left halfway down.

"Spence, you old dog." He said with his familiar perpetual grin. He approached in an open burgundy shirt over a black tanktop, worn jeans and skull belt buckle. He held a beer in his left hand and extended the other with the red bracelet on the wrist.

"Hey Jack, this is Katherine." Spencer said shaking his hand, and gesturing toward the short girl at his side. They regarded each other for a moment.

"Cool contacts." He said. She smiled and moved closer to Spencer. "You were right man, cute as a button." Katherine blushed and giggled. The Vivians observed. "Come on in, must be chilly." Everyone entered the manor, and the guests removed their boots. The double doors closed with a thud.

"Make yourselves at home." One Vivian said in her dark voice. The other waited with crossed arms looking over Spencer's scars, then walked away through the left opening with her. Jack finished his beer and shook his head.

"Gotta love 'em." He burped. "No fucking sugar."

"Jack I have to say, this place is beautiful." Spencer said. "How many acres?"

"No idea. You guys want a drink?" He replied.

"Okay." Katherine answered with her gentle rasp. He gave a quick point to her and moved for the wide corridor's right opening. The two followed him taking in the house. The furniture was simple, and what you would expect in the country. Some marine themed knick-knacks on shelves, an aloe plant in a hanging pot, and a pinned up Playboy calendar with the model leaning against her reflection in the hall. The month was wrong.

Spencer walked in the right opening to find a spacious kitchen and dining area. Long cupboards, a large square island, double door metal fridge, conventional appliances, a deep freeze, a wide circle table with eight chairs and a pizza box on top, and plenty of windows including a sliding glass door to a porch. The second building was visible beyond it around twenty meters away.

The two of them stood inside the room and were visibly uncomfortable. Katherine was tense and closed, and Spencer was still struck at his friend's success in... whatever he did. Jack walked to the fridge and withdrew two beers and a strawberry cooler. He passed them over and seemed to detect their discomfort.

"You guys alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just..." Spencer didn't know what exactly to say.

"Was it the twins?" Jack raised a knowing brow. "They're ice cold, but you'll learn to-"

"Wait a second." Katherine spoke up, wiping her lips of drink and looking scandalized. "They are twins! You promised..." Her eyes looked hurt at some cruel joke at her expense.

"No, I-" Spencer stammered. Jack chuckled.

"Nah, I just call them that. They're clones alright. Bona fide." He said simply. The two stared at him. There it was. The word. Spencer knew instantly that was what the looming distress was. Clones. "Look, I can tell you're a little uneasy at everything so I'll cut to the chase and clear the air. Always works." He moved to sit at the table and after they shared a blank look joined him and took a sip. "So," Jack began, removing a slice from the box and chewing, "Katherine you want to be a cat right?"

"Um..." She blushed and hid her mouth in her scarf. "Yes..." After a long moment of looking into his smiling chewing face she began to giggle. Spencer smiled and sipped again, feeling easier. Jack hadn't changed much. Had a way of making people find humour in anything.

"What's the magic word?" He spoke over munched pizza, that humoured expression still trained on her.

"Please." She couldn't maintain eye contact or keep a straight face despite herself.

"Right!" Jack said leaning back and swallowing. "So what we're gonna do is take a smidgen of your hair, run it through some doohickeys and pop! Out comes another you." Katherine glanced to Spencer looking amazed. They felt comfortable here now, and it felt like they could tackle and understand finally what this was. Now they had Jack with them, who took things in stride. Spencer knew she was in safe hands.

"How long does this take?" He asked, rubbing her shoulder supportively. Jack frowned and sniffed his armpits jokingly. Both Spencer and Katherine laughed. "It's just the car's a rental, and I should book a hotel now if you know of a good one."

"Buddy buddy buddy... you two ain't goin' anywhere today." He said taking a swig.

"I figured. What's the best place to-"

"No not that, the clone will be done in like an hour man. I mean I finally get to see my boy from high school. You're crashing here tonight. We're getting wasted like the old days." Jack said, clapping his knee.

"Oh." Spencer said with raised brows. He was stunned by the casual nature of this, and grateful for the hospitality. "Wow uh, thank you!" He added with a blink.

"An hour?" Katherine asked, perking up.

"Yeah sure. Got it down to a science, so to speak." Jack replied, his legs restless.

"... Can you promise me too that this isn't some stupid joke?" Her green cat eyes were sharp on his. Jack looked between them and scratched his chin. He wagged a finger in a "come with" movement and rose. The two did as well and walked behind him through the hallway into the living room on the left of the main corridor.

It was a large room with substantial flat screen television on their left against the wall, another opening on the far side, a grand staircase on their right leading up to the upper floor, two doors visible behind the railing and a hall going on either side. Near the middle of the room was a long comfortable looking couch with two occupants. Two orange haired girls with freckles were laying opposite ways. One was focused on the game she was playing on screen, and the other seemed to be studying complex books and making notes. The one gaming was wearing only an open white shirt, and was receiving a lazy tight handjob from the other in only what looked like a uniform shirt for a pizza place. The latter was giving it while flipping through one of a few books. Both were completely identical, except for obviously one had a penis.

"Meet Zoey Ames." Jack said. "And her good friend Zoey." The girls on the couch looked up. One stared up surprised, and the other stopped tugging. "Studying for some college thing coming up." The one in the white shirt gave an awkward smile.

"Uh hey." She said, showing braces. Spencer rocked where he stood. He noticed both had heterochromia. Left eye blue, right eye green. Freckles in exact positions.

"Zoeys meet Spencer and Katherine. They'll be crashing here tonight. They're cool, so at ease soldier." The redheads relaxed again and gave a little wave. Spencer blinked again and returned it absently. Katherine stared. At the dick. Jack noticed and stifled a laugh. "That upgrade's optional, which I don't think Spence would be a fan of, so we'll forego that." Spencer looked to him and let out a sniff of laughter. Just then walked in both Vivians from the far side, bringing in a third. Jack had to bite his lip.

"Proof." One Vivian said, letting them see her naked clone stand before them. The Zoeys seemed to calm now and resumed their activities.

"Holy shit." Katherine said. Jack gave an appreciative grin and winked to Spencer.

- - - - -

"So this is it."

"What is all this stuff?"

"Everything required to make your clone."

"Wow..."

"Heh. I get that a lot in this room." Jack flicked some switches on a board. There were panels, monitors, wires on the floor, a metal circle in the corner that looked vaguely like a heavy hubcap, and a large machine that looked like a metal bed with cushion under a half-cylinder of glass. On the wall was an out of place single framed photograph of a brunette toddler with two thin blonde streaks down her right bangs. She wore thick glasses and looked very shy. Spencer contemplated this until Jack spoke again. "Alrighty, just need some hair." He turned to her and waited. Katherine regarded all the machinery, then looked to Spencer who gave an assuring nod. She reached up and plucked a few black hairs between her small fingers.

"You know Spence." Jack mentioned, taking the hairs. "I could clone you to give you a body without scars if you want." Spencer stood there, letting these words work into his mind. He... he could walk out of here tomorrow without the damned Lichtenberg scar. With a repaired eye. No one would stare... Images of his ex-wife stumbling across him in a store and being lost for words or apologies played through his mind like a sick sneer. How he would play it cool. How sorry she would feel. How-

"I like it." He heard a light voice say. Katherine was looking up at him affectionately. His expression softened and he smiled, running a hand over her bushy head.

"Me too honestly." Jack said placing a hair into a clear tube on the panel. "Look like a renegade. I just brought it up 'cause something on the internet reminded me that clones wouldn't have scars."

"Keep it." Katherine said. If she loved him as he was, there was nothing else to gain. He took a breath.

"... I'm good." She kissed his hand and held it.

"Righto, so... there. I'm uh, sorry." After he pressed a button, the hubcap thing on the floor lit up with light and above it appeared a blue projection of a naked body standing there.

"It's me!" Katherine said, looking at her hologram. Something looked off, and Spencer noticed the contacts were missing as well as the clothes. He didn't know why, but the former upset him more than the latter. Jack looked apologetic as he scratched his head.

"Yeah, sorry about the birthday suit. Can't import clothing. Never thought to program that. Shit. Anyway, here's where I can show you what's gonna happen. Gather 'round children." They stepped closer and the blue light lit up the front of them all. The projected Katherine stared aloof past them. "We got the cat hairs from Ozric, wherever the hell she is." Jack looked around the floor. "So we were thinking of doing something with them like this." He pressed a button on a dashboard at his side. The body flickered and then had a long fluffy tail behind her continuing out of her tailbone. Katherine squeaked in delight as Jack swiped his hand, spinning the projection to the side. The tail moved slightly of its own accord.

"How did you adapt the DNA to a human?" Spencer asked, remembering his beer and drinking.

"Cat DNA? I'm not gonna bore you with that crap. Just took some doing. So we got the tail, which seems liked by the little lady."

"Yes yes!" She exclaimed, stamping her feet and swigging the last of her cooler.

"Next up..." With a click of a button and a swish to face her forward, the eyes changed to how the contacts looked, but deeper. "This is my favourite detail. You're gonna have night vision Kat." His blue face turned to look at her own which whipped around as she gasped.

"What? Really?" Spencer asked. He never seen this one coming.

"Yep. Gonna take some getting used to no doubt. Now the ear thing." Click. Two black cat ears appeared on top of her head amidst the black hair. "To do this, we'd either have to arrange the skull to accommodate them and remove the normal ears, or just add cartilage on top of the scalp for the aesthetic look. Whatcha think?"

"Um." Spencer mumbled.

"I don't want four ears." Katherine said. Jack nodded. How did she adjust to this so quickly? Spencer tried to adapt better and keep up. Adopt, adapt, and improve.

"Fair enough." Jack said, finishing his beer. "Might take more getting used to than the eyes, feeling nothing on the sides of your melon." She giggled at this. "Now for the final touch. You have a choice my dear." They turned to him moving for a small cardboard container. It was a little grey box, about the size of a CD jewel case, but tall as about five stacked. On the lid was a symbol of two circles linked like rings. "To use the body requires a device. We can implant a chip to keep it hidden, out of sight of out mind... so to speak. Or we can use this." He handed her the box. Katherine took it in her small pale hands and opened the lid. She gasped again and bounced as she removed a collar. "Like it?" Jack smiled. He almost tumbled over backward from her hug.

"I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!" She cried, pulling back and showing it to Spencer excitedly. It was black, with soft narrow frills along each edge, a little black ribbon at the front, a metal ring hanging from just below it running through a golden heart with a an embedded "K" jewel of what looked like onyx.

"Jack, we can't accept this." Spencer said. Katherine stopped bouncing and stuck out her bottom lip and frowned at him.

"Sure you can. Didn't cost me a thing. Matter manipulation my friend."

"Oh. What?"

"Just altered something else into it. Anyways, check out the small coloured dots along the stiffer bit. Those are your functions. Green to switch bodies, yellow to uh," he coughed, "feel what they feel, red to activate dormant body." He burped and Spencer felt again that he would never catch up. "So let's get this started." With two more button pushes a light humming filled the small den. Within the cushion beneath the half-cylinder of glass some bright turquoise lights began glowing. "C'mon. Let's go get another drink and take a walk."

- - - - -

The three of them spent time slowly skirting the ocean, making prints in the red sand behind them. The waves swished calmly as they talked. Jack led them to an odd three tiered hammock structure made of strong varnished wood. It was similar to a bunk bed, but arranged like stairs so no one would be directly above the person below them. Jack lay on the top and swung left to right, drinking from his flask. Katherine took the middle, and Spencer the bottom. She was giggling, trying to pour another cooler down into his open mouth and not being exactly accurate.

When talking Jack had burst out laughing when discovering how they had met. About Spencer stalking her, her trashing her own apartment, him breaking Morris' bong over his head, her breaking into his shitty place and waiting for him. Spencer wasn't sure if it was entirely the booze that made them discuss these things so eagerly to Jack, as if trying to outdo the other's story. It just all seemed rather funny with him listening.

Katherine tried to fall onto Spencer then and tumbled awkwardly, her shoulder landing squarely on his testicles. He fought to breathe through pain and laughter as she howled on top of him. Jack yelled to check something out and he tried to roll out of the hammock backwards in a flip motion. He fell smack on his neck and bounced on the moist sand. They all roared with mirth for a time, then it was announced that everything should be ready. The couple looked to each other on the hammock with similar expressions. This was it. The time to step into something no one else ever has. How they got here in life just didn't matter right now. They were excited, inebriated, and ready as they'd ever be. Katherine took one of each of their hands and almost dragged them in her effort to walk faster for the manor.

- - - - -

Kicking off their shoes and boots in the hallway, they heard approaching footsteps. The two Vivians stood by the opening to the living room, then next to them were the shorter Zoeys.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers