Kitty Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

When daddy brought the drinks over he proposed a toast, "To a night in search of heaven"

"Heaven" we all repeated, and took a sip of our drinks.

"But before we get under way, folks, I have a little confession to make, when I introduced Kitty at the club I referred to her as my partner, and I guess tonight she was, but Kitty is also my daughter"

I felt, more than saw, both of then jerk with shock, and although there was a horny grin on dad's face, I could see there was a little uncertainty in his eyes, and I knew it was time for me to step in and say something, so I bounced to my feet and linked my arms with his and grinned down at them.

"Yes, Patrick's my father, but he's also my lover!" I said, and saw them jerk again. I looked up at Patrick and I smiled, and hooking my fingers into the hem of my blouse, lifted it over my head to stand there naked to the waist for a moment, then unhooked the top of my skirt, ran the zipper down and let it fall in a puddle at my feet, so that I was now totally naked, and I turned again to look at Harry and Janine, "If that bothers you, we are happy to ring for a taxi to take you home, but we'd much rather you stayed, we are both incredibly turned on and we want to have sex with you - I glanced quickly at Daddy - well I'm pretty sure Patrick wants to fuck Janine, and I'm pretty sure he wants me to fuck Harry, and that's something I want to happen too, but sooner or later it will also be happening between us, you'll be watching Patrick fuck his very hot and horny daughter! so it's up to you, you can go or stay, leave or cum!" and I emphasized the last word so much that everybody burst out laughing!

"Hells, bells" said Harry "a father and daughter fucking, we've never shared that before, but the whole idea is driving me wild, what about you Janine?"

Janine didn't answer, with a huge grin on her face she rose from the sofa and began to strip. Harry and daddy were only seconds behind! and soon all four of us were naked and exploring each other frantically. Harry had quite a nice cock, not too large and not too small, and unlike dad, he wasn't circumcised, so the whole shape and feel of it was different. Because so much had happened before in the club, there wasn't a massive amount of foreplay, so it wasn't long before Harry's cock was knocking on the door of my hot, wet pussy, and I was eagerly inviting him in. I just had a brief moment to see Daddy's cock disappearing into Janine's equally eager pussy, before the feelings engendered by Harry's plunging cock took control and I focussed solely and totally on the pleasures of being fucked.

And it was a pleasure! completely different in style, shape, and content to fucking with dad, but I loved it, loved the feeling of his hard dick ramming into me, of his hungry mouth devouring my breasts and my tits, and particularly loving the fact that daddy was kneeling right next to me and occasionally watching me. It was one of those occasions when I felt daddy's eyes on me that I began to urge Harry on "Oh yes Harry, that's good, so good, fuck my hot pussy, fuck me deep, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

And almost immediately I heard Janine doing the same, "Oh Patrick, yes, such a fantastic cock, so big, so hard, fuck me Patrick, fuck me good!"

I felt Harry jump and jerk inside me as he, too, heard Janine cry out, and I felt him thrust harder and deeper, making me cry out anew, and for the next little while it was almost as if there was a competition between Harry and Patrick so see who could make their partner scream the loudest, and a competition between Janine and I to see who could bring their man to an explosive conclusion first. I don't think any of us won, but we sure had a ball trying, and when Harry's cock finally expanded, then exploded, and shot his hot cum juice deep into my writhing pussy, Patrick was doing exactly the same thing to Janine, and we were both screaming like crazy as massive orgasms ripped through us.

Then we were swapping partners and daddy's cock was plunging into my pussy while Harry and Janine yelled encouragement from the sofa, not that we needed any encouragement, the whole evening had turned me on so much that I was wild for daddy's fucking. I knew that watching me with someone else had really turned him on, and it had certainly given me an unexpected buzz seeing his cock thrusting in and out of Janine, so our fucking that night was unbelievable, and instead of tiring us out, it seemed to make us even more horny, so I guess it was no surprise that we swapped partners again and fucked with Harry and Janine one more time before they had to leave.

When they were gone, we just stood and looked at each other for a while.

"Did you enjoy that honey?" he asked

I shivered with sensuous pleasure, "Oh yes daddy, I liked that a lot, especially at the club where anybody could see us, did you say you used to take mommy there?"

"Sometimes, but your mom was never quite as adventurous as you when we were in the club, but when we got home, well, that was a different matter!"

"With other couples?" I asked

"Of course! or sometimes even with just a single male, your mom really liked to get fucked in front of me, and I absolutely loved watching her"

"And now with me" I stated with a grin

He grinned back, "Only if you want to, honey, only if you want to"

"Oh yes, daddy, I want to, I want to do anything that will please and excite you, and it did excite you tonight, didn't it? especially when you told them I was your daughter, you wanted them to know that, you wanted the thrill of fucking your daughter in front of them, didn't you?"

He moved over and cupped his hands over my breasts, "I can't deny that, Kitty, there's a special excitement fucking you because you're my daughter and an even bigger thrill knowing that someone else knows, but if you don't like it..."

I grabbed him close and kissed him deep, "Don't be silly, daddy, it makes me every bit as hot as it does you, I can't get enough of your fucking, and I don't care who knows it!! in fact, I could do with some of your hot fucking right now!" and I led him slowly, or perhaps not so slowly to the bedroom, where we didn't get to sleep for quite some time - and I didn't mind one little bit!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12