Kitty Kat Nip Ch. 01: Mile High Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow you're quite the horny little faggot. But I have something else in mind." Greg whispered, and stood Kitty up facing away from him, putting her hands on the door of the bathroom. She felt her panties slid down and a hand slip around her small erect cock which excited her and then felt the completely new sensation of Greg's tongue playing with Kitty's smooth pink asshole. Her knees almost buckled as his tongue sent shock waves of pleasure up and down Kitty's body. Greg's hands moved to each grab at her ass cheeks and his tongue snaked around the budding hole. Kitty didn't know what to do with herself as she writhed around, her hand instinctively going to her aching clit; Greg smacked it away and pressed it firmly back on the door. Kitty groaned and moaned before the pleasure finally sent the last puzzle piece falling into place in her mind. I need him to fuck me, she thought. God how I want that thick cock to fuck me until it deposits a hot load of cum inside me.

"Greg... oh god please Greg that's amazing. Greg please fuck me!" Kitty breathlessly begged over her shoulder. Greg gave a few more hot licks across the entirety of Kitty's sexy asshole before standing up and placing the head of his sizable cock against her wet virgin hole. he leaned into his pet's ear and whispered,

"You're going to be my little slut, I want you to tell me how badly you need me to fuck you."

"Oh Greg! Please! Please I'll do anything, I need your cock filling me up inside me. Please I'll be your good kitty, just please fuck my ass with that big dick." Kitty begged with abandon. Greg moved a hand down to his cock and began pressing into his new slut's pink hole. The saliva helped get the head of his thick meat in, And Kitty was panting and begging in a quiet sexual frenzy at this point, Greg's second hand slipped up around her neck and quickly jumped to cup her mouth shut as he forcibly slid all 7 inches deep into Kitty's tight boy pussy. Without missing a moment his hips began thrusting slowly back and forth, Kitty's legs wholly unstable he cupped his hands under her hips to keep her steady as his cock invaded the tight wet virgin.

Kitty's moaning became breathless gasps of mostly intelligible mutterings of "oh Greg" or "fuck yes" as his pace increased. Having a firm grip on his little slut's hips, Greg slid back to sit down and make the smooth little cross-dressing faggot bounce on his hard cock. Kitty felt the motion of falling back only to be stopped and completely impaled by Greg's thick cock as his mouth kissed her neck from behind and he gulped a "oh holy shit god fuck me" as he began bouncing up and down on the hard shaft. Kitty's hand once again moved towards her little cock and Greg grabbed the hand and pinned it behind her. With her free hand she decided to play with her nipples, never having realized until now how erotic they can feel as Kyle. Greg pulls his little fuck toy back onto his chest as he continues to kiss her neck, keeping her arm pinned behind her with one hand and playing with his slut's other nipple with the other, He feels through is cock how tensely Kitty's hole begins to flex as her gasping becomes fuller and they can both tell her passion is building.

Kitty feels electricity flowing between her raw, sensitive nipples down deep behind her helpless little cock as a warm mountain of passion begins to build. Her legs quicken as Greg's cock makes better contact with Kitty's throbbing g-spot, begging to be fucked in a particular pace to finally relieve the pressure. Kitty feels her toes tense as the mountain of pleasure becomes wave after wave flowing up from her asshole throughout her body as cum dribbles out of her ignored cock, Kitty bites her lip to help from screaming as both she and Greg pinch her nipples which sends her into a shivering mess of pleasure. The sensations almost become too much for her to take as Greg begins to fuck her tight hole roughly he releases his grip, places his hands on the young ample hips and bounces the slut helplessly up and down his cock. Kitty is both overcome and at home knowing that the fucking she is receiving now is one of a whore; she's being used as a sex-toy for Greg to cum inside of and the thought makes her little asshole flex in hopes that he can as much pleasure as possible from her used flesh. Kitty's hands wander to the mess she made allover her chest and tummy and begins scooping it up to lick more delicious cum be it her's or from a real man, and is interrupted by Greg's hands fiercely move to her hips and her neck, He straightens the young slut out to get complete control over her body with a tight grip on her leg as well as her throat, he thrusts wildly depositing cum deep inside his toy. Kitty feels the hot spurts fill her insides, never having felt something so erotic her toes curl again and her cum soaked hands find their way to her nipples to accentuate the moment. They both kiss one last time as Greg enjoy's his afterglow, then pushes the young slut onto the floor, re-buttons his pants, checks his image in the mirror and exits without a word.

Kitty lies on the ground, too exhausted to re-lock the bathroom door, she pulls herself up to sit against the wall, cum dripping off her chest she begins guiding it all into her mouth with her fingers, when satisfied, she decides to stand and at least take the makeup off before returning to her seat. As she returns she notices Greg has moved seats and is nowhere to be seen in the half-filled plane. Situated and tired, Kitty decides to take a final night-cap before a mid flight nap. She notices a business card in the cup holder. It reads:

You're a beautiful girl, come by my villa sometime if you're in the area. - Master Greg 1145 Havana Dr.

This is going to be a great vacation, Kitty thought.

12