Kitty Keeps it in the Family

Story Info
Father in law gives his daughter in law a gift.
1.7k words
4.22
148.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truck13
Truck13
24 Followers

Edited by Smooth, Edward Elder.

*****

Years ago, my boyfriend and I decided to go parking during the day to his dad's farm. We never expected anyone to see us, but as my boyfriend was between my legs in the back seat, pumping in and out of me, I looked over his shoulder to see his dad watching us through the window.

I could tell his dad was masturbating as he watched us screw. I was excited knowing someone was watching. I never mentioned it to my boyfriend. He just wondered why I had gotten so wet and excited. I came almost immediately, staring through the window at my boyfriend's Dad's face. My boyfriend quickly followed, eagerly filling my young pussy with his hot load. I got out of the truck to straighten up my clothes and saw a cooling puddle of cum on the ground beside the truck. I knew I had excited my boyfriend's dad.

Years went by and my boyfriend became my husband. His dad always undressed me with his eyes each time I saw him or visited with him. He knew I had not mentioned the day he watched as his son stuffed my pussy.

My father in law was involved in a very bad car wreck that had him in ICU. Luckily, nothing was life threatening. My husband had to return off-shore and my father in law's girlfriend had to work as well. I volunteered to come to the hospital to check on my father in law during visiting hours.

I went up to see him during the early visit. As it turned out, his jaw was broken and wired shut. He had broken an arm and a leg and cuts all over his face. He was not catheterized so he need help peeing. He pointed to the pee jar on the table and I knew I had to help put his penis in the opening. I placed the jar under the covers and reached for his dick. When I wrapped my fingers around it, it felt thicker than a soda can. I could not believe the size of it. I was in a trance as he used the bathroom. I must have had a flashback to the time he watched me and his son screwing at the farm.

I felt something rubbing between my legs. I looked down to see my father in law, rubbing my crotch with is finger. I just happened to wear some pants that were a little too tight. I think I had what men call a "camel toe". I was getting moist and my nipples were poking through my thin bra against my shirt. I could see my hard nipples in the mirror on the other side of my father in law's bed. I finally released his dick and emptied the pee in the commode. I decided to leave, letting him know I would return the next day to check on him. His girlfriend would come to the later visits.

I could not believe I acted the way I did. It did feel good to touch another man's penis. I did not know what to expect the next day, but I wanted to try again. A long hot bath would be in order to relax. I made sure a shaved my legs and pussy. I played with my pussy, thinking about how that big dick would feel in my pussy. It didn't take long before I was overwhelmed by the idea and experienced a fierce climax. My father-in-law wouldn't know what hit him...

The next day, I decided to wear a dress with heels and hose. I left my bra and panties in the car. I went to ICU to visit. My father in law's eyes watched as I walked toward him. I know he could see my tits bounce with each step. The dress I chose to wear was one that wrapped in the front and was fastened by a few buttons at the waist and was tied. When I walked, the dress would open and show my legs covered up with the thigh-high hose. I knew that when he wanted to pee, I would be able to show him my tits as I bent over to help with the pee jar. I wanted make sure he knew I was aware of the size of his dick.

After fishing his penis out again, I let him pee and then stroked it, making it hard. While I was playing with his dick, again I felt his hand slip under my dress. This time, he felt my bare, smooth pussy. I stood still and spread my legs, letting him have access to my dripping pussy. I felt one finger, then two fingers and finally three fingers buried deep in my exited pussy. His thumb was rubbing my swollen clit. I stood with my eyes closed and let him enjoy my pussy. I could tell by his hard dick, he wanted to fuck me.

I grabbed his hand, licking each finger, tasting my sweet pussy juice. He was really excited as I sucked his fingers. I knew he was imaging me sucking his cock. I reached back into his gown. His thick, hard cock was ready and dripping. I squeezed it, enjoying his hardness, then resumed stroking him. He was staring at my exposed cleavage when I felt him throb. Hot cum exploded, filling my hand and plopping wetly onto the tiled floor. I brought my dripping hand to my mouth, licking his cum off my hand. He was getting hot.

I walked over to the sink to wash up. I walked back to his bed. I stood for a moment just looking at his softening dick. I felt him open my dress and grab my naked butt cheek. I told him we had done enough for one day and that I would be back the next morning. He was going to have visitors later.

Again, I went home thinking about the happenings of the day. I knew he wanted to fuck me and I was going to let him. I wanted his big dick buried deep in my pussy. I knew it would be a challenge taking something that large.

The next day I went back to visit. I changed my mind about wearing something sexy. I was glad I did because he was moved to a regular room and his girlfriend had decided to take the day off to stay with him. I was surprised to see her but glad he was doing well enough to go home later that day.

Weeks went by and my father in law got better and was returning to his normal activity. My husband worked a few more hitches and life returned to normal. I continued to fantasize about making love to my father in law. Usually when my husband and I fucked, my father in law was what helped me cum. My husband and I decided we should have a baby since we were both getting older. We were having sex pretty often, but we had no luck.

My husband went back off-shore for a couple of weeks. I received a phone call from his dad asking how I was and that he wanted me to come out to the farm to visit. I knew he was well and suspected he wanted to get some of my hot pussy. Since it was the winter, I decided to put on a long coat with nothing but my high heels on underneath.

I arrived at the farm and went on in. I knew his girlfriend was working so he would be the only one home. He was sitting in his chair watching TV. I walked over in front of him, opened the coat and dropped it to the floor. He stood, grabbed my hand and led me to his bed. I lay down with my legs spread. He kissed my pussy and started eating my pussy juice. I reached for my tits, pinching my nipples. I arched my back, pushing my clit against his mouth. I could see him removing his clothes.

When he was naked, he got on the bed, between my legs. He grabbed his dick and rubbed the head between my pussy lips getting him wet. I held my legs open as he entered my love canal. He was such a skilled lover, taking his time pushing deeper in my hot pussy. I tried to relax but I was so nervous about him not having a rubber on. It was my most fertile time of the month. Here I am fucking my father in law, while my husband and I are trying to get pregnant.

I felt his balls hit my ass. My pussy made a nice sloshing noise as my father in law pushed his hard cock deep inside me. No one had ever been that deep in my pussy. My husband was not the first dick I had, but he is the most talented. He may not have much, but he knows what it takes to get me off. His dad on the other hand is the largest. He really knows how to make me cum and cum I did. I lost track of my orgasms after the third and fourth ones blended together.

Finally, he asked me where I wanted his cum. He was staring deep into my eyes with a hungry look in his eyes. My only answer was to wrapped my legs around him to hold him deep. With a deep, primal growl, he emptied his balls into my womb.

Oh my God. It was wonderful taking my father in law. We rested as his juice leaked out. I told him he probably made me pregnant. It seemed to excite him more. He pumped his cock into my cum-filled pussy until he was hard again, but we soon heard the front door open and slam closed. Our time was up. He told me we would make love some more.

I missed my period the next month. I was pregnant and did deliver a son for my husband. He has never known it is actually his brother. My father in law continued to fuck me often. His girlfriend did find out, but she approved. I discovered later that they were swingers. They would invite me to participate using the knowledge of my father in law being my son's father as blackmail. Those are stories for future times. So stay tuned.

Truck13
Truck13
24 Followers