Kitty Party in Paris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I don't want you to ever wear such ugly undies!

Mona teasingly replied :

- What kind of undies should I wear, from now on, my beloved Lord and Master?

- You aren't to wear any in any circumstances, my love! I want you always ready to receive me. Next time, I may just bunch your saree and your petticoat around your waist and nail you to the wall!

- God, I would like it! Being fucked by a very virile man must be a delight!

- You're about to discover it, darling, before I take you to my castle, princess!

- Do you intend to keep me prisoner, there, my beautiful Prince?

- No, princess, just throw my treasures and my heart to your feet, Mona!

Jean-Claude took her in his arms again and carried her onto the settee. He deposited her on it as if she was the most fragile parcel on Earth and hastily undid his own garments. Mona helped him with his tie and unbuttoned his shirt in a frenzy. She couldn't wait to be totally his, now! She looked down and discovered a big hairy dick. God! It was much bigger than her husband's! Would it fit into her tight pussy? She had to find it out immediately! She discarded the idea of taking the usual precautions. She drew him to her in a savage gesture :

- Are you man enough to fuck me full of your potent sperm? If I'm satisfied with your performance, I may consider an application to breed me, in the future!

- To breed you? Do you imply that you could think of carrying my babies someday?

- You would have to fuck me real good now and in the future, then to take good care of me in the coming months!

- You're a tease! Just consider yourself already fucked! Expect no mercy!

- I didn't ask for any, my Lord and Master!

He didn't need further encouragement, and he began to fingerfuck Mona's pussy. He mounted her, guiding his big cock into her dripping wet pussy. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her twat, easing then it completely inside. Mona's cunt had never been used for three months now and had never been visited by such a big intruder. Jean-Claude felt as if he was fucking a virgin. It was glorious and totally unexpected but he always kept his good manners. He stopped his drilling to inquire :

- Tell me if I hurt you, Mona! You're so tight that you feel like a virgin. May I pop your cherry, my sweet love?

- You shouldn't stop to ask silly questions, Jean Claude! I want you deep into my cunt, spurting in my womb. I'll tell you if you're too big for my virginal love channel!

Jean Claude gave a quick hard thrust forward. Mona screamed as she felt him balls deep into her slit. She clutched at his chest desperately.

- Jean Claude, darling, you are all the way in! I was wishing it since the moment you kissed me for the first time!

Mona's lover started his back and forth seesaw movements. Each time, he gained a fraction of an inch and Mona's pleasure screams got to a higher pitch. She had remained still as he was entering her, to focus on the unprecedented flashes of pleasure that came from her heavily worked pussy. But now, she furiously fucked back at him. Suddenly, Jean Claude stiffened. He felt hot lava spurting from his cock and coating the internal walls of Mona's pussy. The young woman could be rather inexperienced but she knew what was happening : he was unloading a big wad inside her. She was somewhat sad not to have cummed at the same moment as he had erupted inside her. She tried to hump back to prolong her pleasure

Mona was in for a surprise when she felt Jean Claude resuming his movements inside her. He had softened just a little and in a couple of minutes, he was quite pleasantly as big as she could wish inside her. He was soon slamming into her again! This time, there was no possibility for her to block her impending climax. His big balls were dancing against her buttocks as he pounded her hard. Mona screamed in bliss just at the moment Jean-Claude had decided it and her scream triggered his own climax.

Mona writhed desperately on the settee as waves after waves of ultimate ecstasy rocked her body. She came over and over so many times that she fainted, literally fucked out. When she regained her wits, she felt somewhat sore. She looked at her cunt in a mirror : it was gaping open, stretched out much more than he had ever been even the first time Sukhbir had fucked her. It was curious : now every time she referred to him, it was in the past tense. Her present husband was no longer the man of her life, her mate was Jean Claude who had just fucked her so masterfully!

Both of them were exhausted and needed to take some rest. Both of them knew it would be a short break : their bodies were still thirsting after one another. Jean Claude helped her put on back her clothes. Mona searched for her bra and knickers but he stopped her :

- Tut Tut, pretty little fucked up cunt, you promised you wouldn't wear any bra or knickers now! Do you remember it?

- Yes, Master! It was just a reflex! Don't punish me until I'm accustomed to it. Just a question : how will I do this winter. It's very cold then in Paris!

- Of course, I won't force you to wear such a flimsy saree when we have a walk on the banks of the Seine. Do you know that you can find something named long skirts, suspenders and wool stockings? They might help but if you are still OK with it, Tomorrow evening, we'll go to your flat and dispose of all the unwanted items of your wardrobe.

- I'll do anything to please you, my Lord and Master!

- You very first mission, tomorrow morning will be to go to a beauty parlor and have your body hair completely and definitively removed. Three or four laser depilations of your pussy and under arms should be sufficient!

- Will it hurt, master?

- A bit, I'm afraid, Mona, but it will be for our mutual pleasure!

Jean Claude led her to his car. Hers would stay in the parking until the next morning. He wanted her to immediately consider herself as his mate. When they had arrived to their destination, he showed her where she would put her clothes, her shoes and he gave her a key of his apartment.

- Take your sarees, your kameez, lehengas and shuridars, your shoes especially those with high heels and your coats, blouses, shirts and sweaters. Do you have miniskirts, tops and tight shorts.

- No, Master!

- Then we'll buy a few for your immediate needs. When you have beautiful legs like yours, you should show them off!

Mona wanted to take one of his pajama tops to go to sleep but Jean Claude was adamant : she would sleep in the nude, just as himself and they would fuck again whenever they awakened.

- Don't worry, pet! In just a pair of weeks, you'll be able to doze off with my cock still deep in your cunt or elsewhere. It'll get hard again still inside you and we won't waste a second!

The next week was very busy for Mona, transferring what she wanted to keep, discarding everything Jean-Claude didn't want her to wear. Every morning before he left to work, he wanted to verify she had obeyed his instructions. She had to flash him her bald pussy to show him the growth of her pubic hair and her lack of undies. He often unbuttoned her blouse or her choli to be sure she wasn't wearing a bra. Her just fucked appearance usually made him hard again and he enjoyed just pulling out his cock of his suit and making her completely naked in front of him. He would fuck her rather hard and left her whimpering and moaning on the floor, her cunt filled up with his sperm while he was already in the elevator, whistling a tune.

When she was at ease in her new home, Jean Claude decided she needed a job to occupy her. With a doctorate in business administration, it should be relatively easy. Sukhbir didn't want her to have a job. He wanted she remained a stay at home wife without social activities but Jean Claude didn't share the same views...

The director of human resources in his French branch was retiring. He proposed her application with a good commendation and it was accepted. She would work just two offices from his and he could summon her at any time for very confidential meeting. He summoned her nearly every day, on occasion in the morning and in the afternoon...

Jean Claude's next step was to inquire on Sukhbir's life in the USA. The man had no trouble to discover that Sukhbir lived with another Indian girl from their home city of Lucknow. Mona recognized on the photographs one of his former sweethearts. Mona immediately sued for divorce. Her demand was granted soon. Sukhbir hadn't tried to fight back as she wasn't asking for too important alimony. On the day Mona was notified of her divorce, she had taken a day off at her job.

When Jean Claude came back home, he found Mona wearing her wedding saree with all her jewels. She had put on gala make up. Mona had prepared a flower collar she passed around his neck and washed his feet. He was surprised by all these attentions until he carried her to their bedroom. In a red bow with a satin ribbon around it, he discovered Mona's contraceptive pills. He looked up at her puzzled and wondering what she was up to.

- My darling Jean Paul, this is an offering I make to you of my contraceptive pills. I recognize you are also the master of my womb. You will decide if and when I'm to be bred and even by whom if you want. You own me totally, now! You'll decide, whenever you want, my fate : I'll be your girlfriend, your slave, your fuck toy, your cum slut or your wife if you want. Just order and I will obey!

- Why choose only one option, Mona darling? I want you to be all of these : You wont take these pills from now on. I'll marry you in six months. During the marriage ceremony, everyone will know I've bred you as your tummy will be already heavy with baby. You'll be my personal milk dispenser for the next ten years, at the minimum, maybe much longer.

- Could I deliver our baby in India, Master, my love? I know a palace hotel, managed by the wife of a real Prince. She has told me they have a state of the art nursery.

- Granted, love! IÕll do everything I can to please you!

Needless to say, Mona had never been sad again at Kira's kitty parties, somewhere in Paris and Mona and her second husband often go for a dinner in a certain restaurant in a quiet street in Paris...

Note : I may tell you a few other adventures of Mona and Jean Claude some day...

12