Kitty Wants To Play

Story Info
You have a free day.
2.4k words
4.23
29.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the day off from class, and I am horny as anything. So I wake you up by rubbing my breasts up and down your chest, slowly undulating my body. As your beautiful cock starts to rise, I slide my body down to worship it. Slowly pulling it into my mouth, I slide my tongue up and down the shaft, flicking the tip as I start to pump my mouth up and down. Swirling my tongue around your shaft, letting it slide slowly across your head. When I've got you nice and hard and semi awake, I slide my body up, letting my burning pussy slide up your thigh and over the head of your dick, coming to rest with my legs on either side of your stomach and my wet pussy sitting over your belly button. You look up at me and give me a half awake smile. I smile back, and lean down to whisper in your ear.

"Good morning slave."

You are still half awake, so you look slightly surprised, and simply mutter a "good morning" at me.

I shake my head at you and tug lightly on your earlobe to help wake you up. You gasp, and I can feel your dick spasm behind me. I let my hands slowly move down to your nipples.

"Now, is that any way to greet your Mistress, who wakes you up oh so nicely? I'm not so sure you deserved that special treat now."

You are more fully awake now and whimper at me.

"I'm sorry Mistress! Please, Mistress, forgive me!"

I put my finger to your lips to stop your flow of apologies.

"I'll forgive you......................."

The way I let my sentance trail off lets you know that something is going to happen.

"As long as you're a good boy and don't move."

"Yes Mistress."

"Oh, that's what I like to hear."

I'm sure that you're going to speak again, because you know that I love it when you call me Mistress, so I kiss your beautiful lips, sliding my tongue into your mouth. I feel your tiny moan slide into my mouth. I tear my lips away from yours and begin to kiss your neck, softly. I hear you moan louder this time, so I begin licking your neck, down to your collar bone and up to your ear. I feel the tiniest of shivers run through you and decide to let it pass, since I am going to torture you anyway.

I sit up and reach to your side, and you just catch yourself before you begin to move your head to see what I'm reaching for. I raise my eyebrows at you as a warning.

When you see what i'm holding, your eyes grow wider. I have a pair of nipple clamps.

"Where would be a good place to put these slave? Nipples? Ears? Bellybutton?"

You lick your lips hesitantly and whisper "nipples".

"Oh, you bad bad boy."

Too late, you catch your mistake.

"Nipples Mistress! Oh, please Mistress, I'm sorry! Mistress....."

"If you keep begging me like that, I will use one of these to clamp your lips shut."

You swallow and close your mouth, looking at me with desperate eyes.

"So........nipples hmmmm....."

Knowing that you expect me to put the nipple clamps on, I lean down so that my breasts are touching your chest and kiss your lips again, getting you to close your eyes. Then I reach up and kiss each of your eyelids. Sitting back up again, you are slow to open your eyes, but snap them open quickly when I emit a moan of pleasure.

I have placed one of the clips on my right nipple.

"Oh, did you think I was going to put them on you?? Poor poor slave."

I smile wickedly, because we both like nipple clips. Your eyes are glued to my chest as I slowly reach down and fondle my other nipple.

"I think that this one needs some help."

I lean down and place it in your mouth. You begin to suck on it, and then lightly use your teeth, causing me to moan. When I can feel it getting hard, I pull my nipple out of your mouth and blow on it. You moan, wanting to pleasure me and wanting the pleasure of the nipple clips. I then slowly place the nipple clamp on my hard nipple, causing me to moan and grind my hips into you. You moan also and lift your hips up, hoping that I will move backwards.

"Oh slave. I try and try and try to be good to you, but you just won't listen, will you?"

You whimper, unsure if you're allowed to speak again. I smile.

"Well, at least you remembered that command. Go ahead, you may speak to me."

"Oh, Mistress, I am so sorry, I just want to worship your beautiful body, please, let me kiss your feel Mistress, let me show you how sorry I am!"

I hold up my hand for you to stop.

"No. My only command for you continues to be to not move unless I direct you with my hands to move."

"Yes Mistress. I will try harder to please you."

"Good."

I slide myself slowly backwards, pushing your cock down towards your feet, allowing my chest to brush against yours, causing pleasure to shock through my clamped nipples. You groan and I slow myself down but keep moving. When the head of your cock is about to slide out from under me and spring back up to attention, I start to slide back up your shaft, causing you to dig your hands into the bed.

"Oh please Mistress!!!"

"What?"

"Please, tie me up, fuck me, use me as your sex toy Mistress!!"

"Oh, but you would like that too much."

You whimper again, causing me to grin wickedly. When I have slid back to the base of your shaft, I kneel upwards so that your dick is again fully erect. I let my slit sit on top of your pulsing head, moving my hips forward and backwards but never down. You groan, practically ripping holes in my sheets.

I slide myself quickly onto you, almost making you thrust upwards to get more. Then, i begin to turn around, slowly, so that eventually I am facing your feet.

"Now slave.....you have disobeyed me several times. Therefore, you need to be spanked.

I hear you gasp behind me. I being thrusting myself up and down on your cock, causing you to scream.

"Oh, god, Mistress!!"

"There will be no need to count, slave."

I start slapping your lower thighs, near your knee joint. Twice on each side, then I pinch the inside of your knee. I begin thrusting harder on your gorgeous cock, wanting more clitoral stimulation.

I slowly move my slaps upwards, until I am practically hitting my own thighs.

"Oh god, Mistress, please please may I touch you? Please, I just want to touch your beautiful ass, Mistress, please!"

"You want to spank my ass, don't you slave."

"No Mistress! No! Unless you want me too, Mistress..." you trail off hesitantly.

I chuckle.

"Very good slave. But no, I will not allow you to touch my ass yet."

I move my legs from being around your hips backwards so that I am leaning fowards, but my thighs are around your stomach. I slowly slide my wet pussy backwards to be in a more comfortable position, allowing your dick to slowly side out of me. I keep sliding backwards until you have completely slid out of me and then I lean down and blow lightly on your wet dick. You shiver and I reach down and begin to run my nails along the seams of your inner thighs, where they meet with your hips, as close as I can get to your cock and balls without touching them. You involuntarily raise your hips.

SLAP

I slapped you right where I was caressing. You jump in surprise, causing me to tsk.

"I guess I will have to tie you down slave. You have greatly disapointed me today."

You whimper, afraid to even apologize. I tie your hands and feet tightly and cruelly to the bed posts. I then sit on your stomach again, placing myself in your view of your cock.

"Now, I want you to count each stroke, and with each stroke you will apologize to me for not obeying me better even after that treat I gave you."

You whimper and whisper "Yes Mistress."

I lean down and pick up your balls in one hand, pulling them lightly up and away from your body. Since your legs are spread, I can now reach the most sensitive parts of your thighs. I reach down and caress where your thigh ends and hear you sigh.

SLAP!

You jump and moan.

"One! Oh, Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress!"

SLAP!

"Two! Mistress, I'm sorry!"

SLAP!

"Three! Forgive me Mistress!"

I pause and pull your balls up higher, then reach down and slap you hard directly between your legs.

"OH GOD! FOUR MISTRESS, I'M SORRY MISTRESS!"

I wet my fingers in my pussy and then reach down and caress the area that I just spanked. You moan greatfully. I then release your balls, and being to caress the area as close to the base of your shaft as I can get without actually touching it. I can hear you gasp, as you realize that this is where I will begin to strike you next.

SLAP!

"Five Mistress! I'm sorry!"

SLAP!

"Six, oh god Mistress, I'm sorry!"

SLAP!

"Seven, I'm sorry Mistress!!!!!"

SLAP!

"Eight, please please please Mistress, forgive me, oh god, please forgive me Mistress!!"

I stop spanking you, and begin licking the areas that I just slapped. You moan in pleasure, hoping that the beating is over. I lick my way up your shaft to the underside of your head. I can feel you supress your shiver of pleasure and fear. I stroke the head of your cock with my hand.

"Good, slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

I turn around and crawl my way up your body, stopping when your head is between my legs. I slowly lower myself onto your face, to allow you to lick my dripping pussy. While you lick my insides, I masterbate my burning clit on your nose, causing you to moan as you know what I'm doing. I reach up and untie your hands.

"Now slave, I am going to sit on you and you are going to thrust into me and pleasure my clit with your hands. Is that understood?"

Your eyes light up. "Oh yes Mistress!"

I smile and slide myself back down to your dick, slowly spiraling down on top of it. You begin to thrust inside me, even though it is doubly hard for you, being underneath and your legs are still tied. I start to meet your thrusts, moaning loudly as you being to rub my clit, pinching and pulling. Our pumping and thrusting grows more and more frantic, our breathing shorter and shorter, until we're both barely able to gasp. You start moaning and trying to thrust even faster.

"Do you need to cum slave?"

You moan and nod your head. I reach down and slap your nipple.

"OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDD, PLEASE MISTRESS LET ME CUM!"

I stop thrusting, forcing you to continue with the work alone. I wiggle myself forwards and backwards while you continue thrusting, making you moan more. I appear to be thinking.

"I don't know slave, you DID disobey me so many times."

You moan loudly and almost begin to speak again.

"But then again, you did take your spanking so well."

You murmur another plea under your breath, hopefully.

"Not yet."

"MISTRESS! PLEASE!!"

"Shhhhhhh...."

I begin thrusting again and reach down to play with your nipples as you play with mine, drawing an animal noise from your throat.

"Mistress, please please please, I'm going to cum Mistress, PLEASE!!!"

"No, you're not, slave, because I know that you can hold off if I tell you too. Or at least you had better."

With that threat in mind, you begin to slow down your thrusting. I slap the nipple I was playing with.

"Did I allow you to do that?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, but please please please, I need to cum, oh god Mistress, please!"

"My my, but that is a limited vocabulary you have."

You open your mouth again, but stop when I give you a glare. I start grinding my hips into your thrusts.

"Slave..........when one minute has passed by that clock, I will allow you to pull out of my pussy and cum on your chest. Don't you DARE get any cum on me."

"Oh god yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress, oh thank you, thank you Mistress"

We both keep up the pace, sweating, grinding, thrusting, moaning. One minute is an eternity. I still have the nipple clamps on. Making sure that you're looking at me, I slowly take one off, screaming as the blood begins to circulate.

"Oh, please Mistress, let me make it better for you!"

You are barely able to gasp out this request. I take your other hand and guide it to my nipple. You rub lightly, causing me to thrust and grind even harder on your cock. Then I take the clip off of the other nipple, screaming again with pleasure and pain. You move your hand to my other nipple, making me moan and shiver. You look at the clock.

"Oh please, Mistress, it has been a minute!!!"

I immediately pull myself into a kneeling position so that your cock can slide out of me, but i stay directly over it to make it difficult for you to avoid hitting me with your cum. You pull your cock slightly more forward and start shuddering and moaning as your orgasm finally erupts onto your chest and torso. You keep pumping as stream after stream of cum covers you. FInally, you have milked yourself dry. I lean down and lick the last bit of cum off of the head of your dick.

"Now rub it in like a good little slave!"

You slowly rub the cum into your chest and stomach, making it gleam. When you are done, I slide my tongue up over your stomach and chest to see how well you've done in cleaning yourself up. I get up to your face and lie down next to you.

"What do you say?"

"Oh god, thank you Mistress!!"