Kitty's New Toys

Story Info
She wakes you up with new toys.
1.7k words
4.19
45k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've bought some new toys, and I want to try them out, so one morning I shut the alarm off while you're still asleep. I call us both in sick and you're still sleeping. I put on my new mistress necklace that says simply "KITTY" and I also put on my new black satin corset with a black satin g-string, thigh high black nylons and my new 4" heels. I crawl back onto the bed and start licking your nipples while you're still asleep, since you're easy to arouse while you're still asleep. While I lick your nipples, I begin to caress your thighs, watching your cock begin to rise. You begin to wake up at the same time, slowly stirring and stretching.

"Shhhhhhhhh.............." I kiss you softly and you stop trying to stretch. I start licking your nipples again and you start moving your hips up to make me stroke your dick harder. Your cock is fully hard now. I slide down your side, letting you feel my satin corset and straddle your thigh so you can feel my hot wet pussy through my g-string. I continue to stroke your cock, and then while you're still half asleep, I put on the four gates of hell on your cock. You moan and are mostly awake now. I slap your thigh lightly.

"Good morning slave." You grunt. "Excuse me???"

"Mmmmmmmmmm........morning mistress."

"Much better. Now go brush your teeth slave."

You slowly push yourself off the bed. You are now finally awake. You look down at your cock in surprise, and then you smile sheepishly at me. I smile back at you and wave you into the bathroom.

When you come back, I'm standing in the room holding the whip and something that could be a leash in one hand, and your SLAVE collar in the other. You stare at me and unconsciously lick your lips. I raise my eyebrows at you, and you sink to your knees. I smile again, and point to the chair that is next to me. You crawl forward and stop in front of the chair, not sure if I want you in the chair. You look up at me questioningly, and I snap my fingers and point at the chair again. You sit in it, and I tie your arms and legs to the chair. I sit on your lap and put the SLAVE collar on you. Then I clip the leash onto the four gates of hell and give it a light tug, causing you to moan. I grin again, and then get up and walk slowly around the chair.

"You didn't acknowledge me properly this morning."

"I'm sorry mistress. I thought I was dreaming mistress."

"And you do not address me properly in dreams either?? Oh you bad bad slave."

I watch you mentally slap yourself.

"I'm sorry mistress. I won't do it again mistress."

"Not after this, you won't."

You squirm slightly in the chair, but say nothing. I continue to walk around the chair, and every time I pass you in the front, I slap you hard with the whip, either on your thighs or your nipples. With each slap on your thighs, I get closer and closer to slapping your cock or your balls. Finally I stop in front of you and start whipping your thighs as close to your cock as I can get. Then I start to whip your cock, lightly, causing you to moan and squirm. I continue to whip your cock for a few more seconds, and then I whip your balls a few times, almost making you yelp. I finally stop and I sit in your lap on the chair.

"Do you like my new corset slave?"

"OH yes mistress!"

"Good boy."

I slowly lower my hot pussy onto your swollen cock. You moan again, from pleasure and aggravation since you are still wearing the gates of hell and can't cum. Once you're inside me, instead of thrusting up and down, I start moving my hips back and forth, pleasuring my clit while driving you insane. You start thrusting your hips, trying to get me to thrust with you. I am still holding the whip, and I begin to whip you indiscriminately on your shoulders and arms and chest.

"Did I tell you to do that slave?? NO! I thought that you had learned."

You simply moan and shake your head no. I whip you harder and you lick your lips and softly say "I'm sorry Mistress."

I slide off of your cock and you whimper.

"Somehow, i just don't quite believe that."

You look down and simply wait, since there is nothing else you can do. I go and get another new toy. New nipple clamps. "Let's see how these feel, shall we?" I know that these clamps will tighten every time the chain connecting them is shaken too hard or pulled on, but you don't. I neglect to inform you of this information. I clip them onto your nipples and simply leave them alone for a moment. Then I start to slide my hot pussy back onto your cock, as slowly as I can. I can feel you squirming, knowing that you are trying as hard as you can to not thrust. I stop with you halfway inside me and pull on the nipple clamp chain. You bite your lip and moan, feeling the clamps get tighter. You stop moving completely. I slam myself down the rest of way onto your throbbing cock, startling you. I grin.

"Like the new toys, slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress!"

I tug lightly on the chain again, simply because I can, and your reaction to it turns me on even more. I begin to move myself back and forth on your cock again, pleasuring my clit on the gates of hell, while feeling your cock pulse inside me. I can feel you tremble, but you do not try to thrust again.

"Oh, what a good slave", I breathe. "I think it's time for a treat."

However, I neglected to say whom this would be a treat for. I slide off of you and untie your arms. I pull you into a standing position and then bend you over the chair, pulling your arms under it and having you hold your hands. I then handcuff your hands together because I know that you can get out of handcuffs and I want to test you. You feel me putting lubricant on your ass and you get a little nervous and start squirming a bit. I whip you quickly, and then walk around to your face, which is coming through the space in the chair. You see that I have my new double ended dildo shoved in my pussy, giving me the odd illusion of having a dick. I pull on your chain again, making you wince, and then begin to caress your face with the dildo. I push it into your mouth.

"Pleasure my cock slave."

You go to work, and I push it in even deeper, to aggravate you and have you know what it feels like. I hold your nose while you are licking it, making you squirm again. I release your nose and pull the nipple chain yet again. You pant with your mouth open, and I walk back over to your ass. I put more lube on it, and slowly slowly push my cock into your ass, moaning as i do so.

"Slave, you are permitted to make any noise you choose to. Just don't speak."

You nod, and I start to slowly thrust in and out of your ass. I start to moan, and you make some small noises as well, trying to hold back so that you don't scream, because you are too proud. I know why, so I begin to whip you while I thrust, just for fun. Your breathing is very ragged, and I start thrusting faster, whipping you all the while. After a short time of this, you begin to make whining noises, wanting me to stop, but not daring to ask me.

"Do you want me to stop slave?"

You moan your yes.

"Well, that's just too bad. I am going to keep going until I am satisfied, or until you scream."

You moan louder then, and I thrust even faster. I know that the scream is simply building up, so I order you to thrust with me, and I lean forward and pull on the nipple chain yet again. Your moan comes out strangled, a half scream. I decide that that is enough, for now, and I pull out of your ass. I can feel your relief in your body.

"One more thing slave. If you are a good boy, I may let you take off the gate and even let you cum."

You make a questioning sound, but nothing more. I pick up a belt with a flat metal end on it and begin to lightly smack your ass with it. At the first smack, you start, actually moving the chair.

"Do NOT do that again slave."

You make a negative noise, and I begin to slap your ass harder, moving down to your thighs but avoiding your balls. When I have your ass a nice red color, I hold your balls in my hand and tap them once with the belt. You start again, but avoid moving the chair this time.

"Oh, such a good slave!"

I undo the handcuffs and pull you up into a standing position.

"Kiss me slave!"

We simply kiss for a few minutes, while I give your ass a rest, so that you can lie down on the bed. When the color has faded somewhat, I push you slowly onto the bed, and you lie down on your back, looking hopeful. I smile, and take off the gates of hell. You moan in relief.

"You've been so good today slave. Would you like to cum?"

You nod fervently, and make an affirmative noise.

I laugh. "Oh good boy."

I crawl up to your head, and throw you some lotion.

"You may please yourself slave."

I sit over your face, not sitting down, but brushing your nose with my hot pussy. Finally I sit down, allowing you to lick my wet wet pussy. I moan and shiver, getting up occasionally to let you breathe. When you cum, I sit on your face for a few extra seconds, before getting up and ordering you to clean yourself off. We've still got the whole day ahead of us!