Kitty's Problem Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter to this long night.
1.1k words
4.34
50.2k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler1993
tyler1993
33 Followers

The final chapter, it took a while to finish because I didn't want it to just be smut. I decided it would be a sweet send off to the characters for now. They might come back, but for now I wanna write something that's less Incest more Sci-Fi.

*****

Kitty and Phoenix Tyler decided that since they would have the hose for the evening they might as well go out to eat. They dressed in casual clothes, Kitty in a white sundress and Phoenix in his usual T-shirt and jeans. The Tyler's parents had left the smaller town-car at home so Phoenix drove himself and Kitty into town for their "Date".

"So you're sure the people at this new place don't know me?" Phoenix Said.

"Yeah, they moved up here from out of state last year, me and Beth are regulars."

"Oh, I saw Beth at the Air Port. Why didn't you tell me she was Stacked?" He smirked as he spoke.

Kitty punched him in the arm and pouts. "You wanna fuck her too?"

Her brother laughs. "I wasn't looking for me, I was looking for my friend Zane. He's kind of a pussy hound, stay away from him next year."

"I will, as long as... We don't stop being close once school starts..." Kitty looked down, blushing deep, she had no idea what was going to happen after this summer. Would they have to stop, would they tell people at school they were in a relationship? All these questions and more spun in her head and it was making her sick.

"Kitty, as long as you let me, I wanna be close like this... I want to be with you." He smiles warmly as they pull into the parking lot. Phoenix hops out and opens Kitty's door for her.

"Pff, dork." She got out of the car and kissed her brother's cheek softly.

They went into the restaurant, "Panuchhi Brother's Pizzeria", and went to a small table for two. A waiter named Kevin came by to get their order.

"I'll have a slice of the special and a Coke Kev." Kitty smiled, Kevin had always been so nice to her and Beth, though that may have been due to Beth occasionally "Forgetting" To wear a bra.

"And I'll have a slice of Peperoni and a Dr.Pepper." Phoenix Said, looking more at Kitty in the sunset light coming from the window.

Keven wrote their orders down and left, Kitty smirking at her brother. 'He's so handsome...' She thought. 'I wonder why I never noticed before.'

They made small talk like couples do, the weather, the restaurant, and how things were since Phoenix left town. Soon their food came and they happily ate, Kitty's leg innocently rubbing Phonenix's.

"Mmm, This pizza Kitty, oh my God!" He said as he took another cheesy bite.

"I know right? These guys are amazing." Kitty said as she took a sip of cola.

After they finished eating Phoenix pays for the meal and the two lovers leave, as they head home Kitty not-so-innocently places her hand on her brothers leg.

"Kitty, what are you doing?" Phoenix asks.

"Oh just thanking you for dinner..." Kitty says mischievously, moving her hand up to his zipper, undoing his pants and leaning down so she can play.

"K-Kitty, I'm driving..." He says.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asks.

"... Fuck no."

With that Kitty pulls her brother's half hard cock out, kissing and licking the head lovingly.

"So tasty, I love your taste Brother!" She says as she strokes him.

"Just call me Phoenix... Kay?" He says between groans and gasps.

"Mmmff, ah ew enomb!" (I will Phoenix) She says with half her lovers cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down. She keeps sucking his cock, drooling and gagging when she tries to take more. Phoenix was, for his part, driving as quickly and safely as he could.

"Fuck, people could see you Kitty... That's it, try and take more, it feels amazing!" He groans as his cock swells in her mouth.

She manages to take 8 and a half inches down her throat before she had to gulp down a hot load of brother-cum.

"ACK! Damn it Phoenix, warn me next time..."

"Aw, I'm sorry Kit. Tell ya what, go inside and lay on your bed. I'll meet you inside with a surprise." He winks as she gets out and goes inside, figuring she would like his gift. She went to her room and sat on her bed, laying back.

Soon she saw Phoenix come in Naked and hard as a rock. Kitty licks her lips and lifts her dress, shockingly not wearing panties.

"Fuck baby, no panties? You're the best!" With that he moved between her legs, kissing her inner thighs. He worked his way close until he reached her moist outer lips, kissing and licking them lovingly. Kitty was moaning within seconds, groping her own tits as she had pushes the top of her dress and pulled them out of her bra-

"Ohh Phoenix, your tongue is fucking magic!" She cried out in ecstasy, arching her back so her pussy is pushed into his face. He licked between her folds, into the inner petals of her flower. She was in another world from his oral treatment, reaching heights she'd only heared about.

Soon She was on the verge of cumming when he stopped and pulled her clothes off.

"Wh-Why stop...? I was gonna cum..." She asked breathlessly.

"I want to make you cum with my cock... So we can finish together." He was red faced and breathing heavy too. Phoenix moved between her legs, his cock rubbing her entrance as he slid inside her hot and wet pussy.

"Ohhh FUCK! So big, FUCK ME!!" She screamed as he thrust harder and deeper then last time, all 9 inches inside her. This caused the outline of his cock to be visible in her stomach but she didn't care.

Phoenix hammered into his sister like a mad man, wanting her to cum. His cock was rubbing her G-wpot deep inside her, Drawing her closer to cumming ah they made hot passionate love.

Kitty gasped and cried out in orgasmic bliss as she came around Phoenix. He pulled out of her and came all over her stomach, several thick spurts splashing across her toned tummy. She giggles as she scoops it up and tastes it, Phoenix laying next to her.

"I'm beat sis... I'm gonna take a nap..." He said as he curled up naked next to her. She curled up with him, nuzzling his chest.

"I love you... Phoenix... Forever..."

"I love you too Kitty, as long as you'll love me too..."

They slept on and off through the night, waking up to make love a few more times, each time though Phoenix made sure to either cum on her or in her mouth. Not that Kitty minded, she knew he only wanted her to be happy, not pregnant. The next morning Phoenix reluctantly left for his room and went to sleep, dreaming of his sister and best friend Beth licking and sucking his cock... Maybe in the fall?

The end?

tyler1993
tyler1993
33 Followers