Kitty's Sim

Story Info
Kitty Pryde has a little fun in the Danger room
1.5k words
4.01
65.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Things were quiet in the X-mansion and Katherine “Kitty” Pryde was bored stiff. She’d been looking for something to do all day, but there didn’t seem to be anything. She’d read most of the books in the schools library as well as gone hunting for Wolverine and Scott. When she found them, it seemed that most of the men were playing a nasty game of touch football and didn’t want to be bothered by letting a “woman” into playing with them.

Most of the X-women were out as well, so Kitty decided to amuse herself. She went out into the Danger room, and programmed a simulation, it was of the Shi’ar Empire, and she was out on one of the mammoth ships that Princess Lilandra had piloted with the X-men so many times.

The stars just faded past, as the ship seemed to take off, floating endlessly through the orbit of a blackish blue sky. Kitty settled in to one of the piloting ships and let the world go by, watching the slow waving arcs of the planets and the stars…

Meanwhile, Sarah, A/K/A Marrow was ready for an intense work out. Her red hair was tied back in a ponytail and she already had her workout clothes on. She could already feel the mass of bones in her body that was aching, ready to be used, ready to “pop” at any moment. She started to jog towards the Danger room. She needed the release and badly.

She saw the silver domed door and raced in, not bothering to check and see if the light was on.

As soon as Sarah was confronted with Kitties stars cape, she nearly vomited. ‘Trust an upworlder to think of something as goofy as this.’ She thought to herself. “Computer run simulation Gamma 113/Marrow”

Kitty heard the words being spoken a second before she saw the floor and the rest of her accoutrements begin to fade out into a jungle scenario, complete with heat! Almost instantly, kitty began to sweat, it was pouring off of her in buckets. “Hey.” She called out, “Who changed my Sim?”

She stood there for a moment, Her workout uniform becoming sweat and sticky with her own sweat. She started to walk to the door when suddenly a giant T-Rex ambushed her from behind! “Shit! What the hell?”

She immediately realized that she was going to need to build a hasty retreat, and bolted as fast as she possibly could away from the thing, phasing through the ground as fast as she could. The problem was that the ground was viscous, and slow to move in, so while the beast was away from her, there was the added problem of trying to swim through dirt.

She phased up again, and started to run, but her phased feet were unable to get any traction, so she solidified. Sure enough as soon as she solidified, the Dino looked right at her and focused a mammoth eye on her! It began to charge towards her, and panicked, Kitty began to run.

Limbs and thorns brushed at her clothing, Kitty was too scared to phase, so they tore through her clothes inch by inch. “All right, I can do this…” Kitty thought and executed a back flip sop that she was able to mount one of the mammoth trees that was behind her. Once on the tree, Kitty waited for the Dino to come to her, and she landed on the dino’s back.

She felt like she was riding a Brahma bull, albeit a LARGE Brahma bull. Suddenly a hail of spikes came hurtling towards the dino! Kitty had no time to Phase. The shower of spikes impaled themselves on the Dino’s skin, causing the beast to fall, the spikes however managed to cut through most of what remained of Kitties uniform.

A large spike came at her, but kitty was so distracted by the fall that she hadn’t had time to phase, it clocked her hard on the temple and she went down.

Seconds later, she awoke to see Sarah standing in front of her, gently lifting her to her feet. “Kitty are you ok?”

Kitty tried to nod, but was still a little over come by the whole ordeal, not to mention the huge bump on her forehead, and as she tried to say something, she slipped out of consciousness!

When she awoke, she was lying on a bed of grass. “Huh, where am I?” She mumbled, she tried to sit up, but her head still throbbed.

“Welcome back to the land of the living.” A feminine voice said to her.

Kitty turned to look and saw that it was Sarah, or Marrow as her nomme de guerre implied, a naked Marrow but a Marrow none-the-less. “Uh, Marrow what happened and why are you naked?” Kitty tried to sit up, but was instantly rewarded with a wave of nausea.

“Lay back down, pretty Kitty.” Sara soothed Kitty’s hair from her face. “I accidentally clocked you pretty hard with one of my spikes. I didn’t meant to but my little paring partner would have devoured you for sure.”

“Huh?” Kitty had a look of utter confusion on her face.

“I programmed another training sequence in here, while you were in here meditating, I didn’t realize that there was someone else inside…” She spoke sheepishly. “As for why I’m naked, I always prefer to hunt unfettered. You should try it sometime.”

“Thanks but not thanks.” She tried to sit up again but marrow pressed her back down.

“What’s your hurry Kit Kat?” We have all the time in the world. Relax.” With that Sarah, leaned in and gently kissed Kitty upon the lips.

“Mmmph!” Kitty tried to say something, but Sarah held her forcefully. Oddly enough, she kind of liked getting kissed by another woman.

The heat from the “blanket” was getting to her, so she threw it aside. It was kind of a shock as she realized that she was naked. ‘Sarah, what the hell! Where are my clothes?”

“Sorry again, when you took a couple thousand bone fragments to the body, your phasing powers protected you, but…” she paused and winked, “Not your uniform.”

“I need to get up, I need to leave, and I need to getupandleaverightnow!”

“Shh, shh, Kitty, its ok, believe me.” Sarah leaned in and kissed Kitty, moving her hands down lower, and cupping the younger girls buttocks to her. She concentrated and a bone grew from her palm, this was amazingly shaped like the head of a cock. She gently swirled this around Kitty’s pubic area, while still holding onto her tightly with her left hand.

“Please, n-no…” Kitty spoke feebly, and tried to pull away, but the bone tickled her sweet spot, and suddenly the urge to leave was no more. She pressed into it, and felt as the head of the bone slipped past her opening, and into her. “Oh god yes! Marrow, take it slow honey.”

“Yes, dear I will.”

Kitty leaned back, and felt as Marrow helped her slide down into the ground. The bone fragment still deliciously there a few moments later, gently tickling her clit with every movement.

She knew she was wet, and she knew that it was with another woman, but at this moment, Katherine Pride didn’t care. All that she cared about was the sensations that were coming from her inner recesses. She was so wet, and it felt so good that she didn’t care that it was another woman that was giving her pleasure it just felt so wonderful.

She began to orgasm, and felt her powers take hold and she started to slide through the floor.

“Oh, no you don’t my pretty.” Sara coaxed her friend and lover from her trance and pulled her back out of the hole. “I still have more pleasure to give you…”

Kitty didn’t think that she would be able to stand any more, but Sarah was right, as her clit lit itself on fire once again…

Kitty screamed aloud as her orgasm ripped through her body, sending it into convulsions. It felt so good that she didn’t want the feelings to stop, however, Sarah seemed to know what she as doing and pulled out the bone dildo from her friend. “We can play later pretty kitty, but now you need some rest.”

Kitty nodded. “I guess that you’re right Sarah.”

Sarah didn’t say a word, but walked Kitty to the door of the danger room. “You might want to race to your door.”

“Why?” Kitty asked as she stepped through the Door of the danger room and was confronted with the icy cold air of the normal indoors.

Goosebumps started to erupt around her naked body.

“Hey kitten, did you forget something?”

Kitty looked around to see Logan walking by with a broad grin on his face.

She realized why that was, as she was still completely naked. Not only that, he no doubt could smell the scent of sex dripping from her.

Kitty smiled at Logan and walked confidently back to her room. “No Logan I’m fine thank-you.” And she was too, if only she could get those thoughts of Sarah out of her head.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers