Klaus in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most seductive thing about Beth was her white puffy skin. It was already puffy from sleeping. The tent was filled with her musky, young scent. He could even smell her breath, the sour-sweet breath mixed with the things she had eaten for dinner. The couple lay intimately and sweetly together, and completely unaware of the stalker in the tent.

He sat himself down on her sleeping pad. He could feel her air mattress under him. He felt the puffy sleeping bag. He was sitting among their stuff at the entrance of the tent. He carefully pulled the wooden box out of his pants. With reverence, he thought back at the time, when he lived in a castle. Traders from the far East had brought it to him. They had trained him in the art. He slid the cover of the box. There was a hypodermic needle, a sharp bamboo stick, and color tubes inside.

He carefully placed the needle on her upper thigh. He gently pushed the needle down. Her skin depressed. The skin let the needle slip in little by little. He very slowly depressed the plunger. The skin welted up a little with the liquid inside. He waited. He looked around the tent. Rolled up socks were in one corner. A book with dog ears was pushed somewhere else: "The ethical slut." He chuckled silently at the provocative title. There was a flat pressed roll of toilet paper.

Enough time had passed. He opened the jar of red color. He dipped the tip of the bamboo stick in it. He rested the bamboo stick on the back of his other hand. Then, he placed the bamboo stick against her skin. He rapidly stabbed her skin with it. Her numbed skin felt nothing, but a soft wet tuck that would not rouse her. He added blue. Patiently, he bamboo tattooed her with his royal sign -- a shield, a cross, and a beast. He marked her as his property.

While he worked on her artwork for an hour, she started a gentle and endearing snore. It was just a little heavy breathing. She adjusted once to put her hand down her panties and hold onto her crotch. She was self-soothing her in her dream by holding onto her coochie. At one point in her dream, she mumbled, "I love your cock so much. You know that, Orion." Orion didn't move. Beth went back into her deep dream state. Klaus did not pause. He knew that she could not feel his sharp bamboo needle.

Klaus looked at his regal sign on her thigh proudly. The fresh tattoo colors were vibrant. It was time for the next stage. The ritual had been deeply ingrained in his animal. Without thinking, he knew what he had to do to satisfy the blood thirst inside of him. He fished the water bottle from Orion's side. He sprinkled the moss with the purple hue into the bottle. He turned the bottle upside down a few times. He placed it down.

He took one last look at the exposed sleeping Beth. He could have taken her right there and then. His thick nine inch member was throbbing. The tip had extended past the top of his pants. He could have put her girly fingers holding her cootchie to the side to take her with his stout penis. It was not the time. He had to obey his animal soul. So, he gently closed the wooden box and got up. He closed the tent.

He sat himself a little away. He threw little sticks and pebbles at their tent. They would make a popping sound, when they landed. And, then they made a long, light screeching sound, when they slid down the tent. Predictably, a flash light turned on inside. Their enlarged shadows flickered against the tent wall.

"Beth, there is something."

"Orion, those are forest sounds. Drink some water to calm yourself down. Here, I'll hold your hand."

"No really, something's clawing at the tent. I swear."

"Drink, it'll make you feel better."

Big gulping sounds came from the tent. Orion must have finished half the bottle. Klaus could barely contain his giggle -- "What an idiot!"

The light went out. Klaus counted his breath. He had ten breaths to the minute. On minute five, the light went back on. "Oh that was quick," thought Klaus.

Orion cautiously asked with a confused voice, "Why is there a dragon in our tent?"

Beth threw the sleeping back up, "What the fuck? Are you using on your anniversary?"

"You mean, you can't see the purple dragon? The head has this beautiful green circle. It's not even breathing fire. Look, I think it wants to say something. I can't hear it. Can you?"

"Orion, what did you take?"

Orion got up and walked out of the tent.

"Now, I know what the noise outside was. There is a herd of unicorns. Look! It's an enchanted forest."

"Fuck, Orion. Stay in the tent!"

"No look! I want to ride a unicorn. Why are they running? I want to run with them."

Orion ran into the forest. Beth climbed out of the tent. She was bare foot in her smooth panties and tank top. She stopped after the first step, because she had stepped on a sharp branch. Her human vision could not see Orion in the night. She could only hear him running away. He did not yield to her calls.

Beth stood half naked alone in the forest. The tank top revealed a bit of her belly. Her lips were full and pink. They were a lovely contrast to her moist hair. She was a little bit chubby, just to make her body seem warm and huggable.

Klaus purposely cracked a branch under his boot. Beth swirled around and leaned down into the tent. Bending down made her butt swell. Klaus gazed at the beauty of those bulbs with his night vision. He could make out the mound of her sex between her legs. Beth rose back with her gun swinging around. She aimed at random at one place and then the next. It looked methodical.

Yet, Klaus knew that to Beth everything around her was blackness. He crept around her. He threw a branch. Beth swirled to point the gun, where the branch landed. "Orion, is that you? I have a loaded gun. If it is you, say something. I will shoot otherwise. You hear me, whoever you are?"

Klaus loved this game. He was within talking distance. He circled her. He dropped a little rock here or there. Beth would swirl. Her face became more and more frantic. She released the safety. She was so tormented that she risked shooting Orion by accident. Orion was far away chasing his hallucinations. Perhaps, he had met the big turtle already.

Beth fired a warning shot into the ground. The loud bang ripped her ear drums. There was an eerie silence of temporary deafness. Klaus rushed her. Beth could not hear anything. However, she felt something rushing toward her. She had been rattled enough. All her weapons training fled her mind; without realizing, her gun fell to the soft ground. She ran in blind panic. She squealed like a little girl. Klaus felt the scream resonate in his heart. It was tucking at his heart, this blind fear and horror. It made his blood curl, his black blood. He grunted deeply at the anticipation of the hunt beginning.

Her bare feet ran through the leaves, rocks, and rotting underbrush. The soles of her feet were flying high. Her butt cheeks were alternately pulsing as they kicked the legs back. The edges of her panties were riding closer together from the movement. Passing branches were tearing at her tank top. Her body was pulled together from every muscle tightening in fear. She was electrified.

Then, the broken end of a branch scratched her shoulder. Two drops of blood immediately rolled out. Klaus had to stop to draw in the delicious scent from the air. He could sense the metallic taste of her blood and all the sweetness. She was so healthy. She had a good diet. She exercised regularly. She must have done yoga or meditation to purify herself. Soon, he would get to feed on her.

Klaus was so large that he had to run only at half speed. He let her drive herself deeper into the forest away from the trail. Then, she tripped over a fallen trunk. Her body rolled in the leaves and dirt. He held onto her foot. He enjoyed watching her struggle to pull away from him. She grasped vainly at anything that might help her pull away. She rubbed herself in the dirt. It took no effort to hold her in place. The skin on her ankle felt so smooth and tender.

A minute in, Beth realized the pointlessness of her struggle. She turned around. Those beautiful boobs were flattened by gravity from her lying on her back "What do you want," she asked to get a sense of control of the situation. Klaus smiled like a gentleman. He kneeled over her. He placed his body on top of hers. He felt how much smaller her female body was. He could feel her skin against his thick clothes. He could get the full smell of her skin. Her mouth emanated the hearty smell of her dinner and a sweet digestive scent. He could smell the salty scent of her tears and snot that had begun to form.

When she felt his body on top of hers, she begged, "If you rape me, please use a condom. I'll make it easy for you, if you use a condom." He could feel her hands pulling on the sides of her panties. She was pulling them down her thigh, as far as she could with him pinning her down. She was trying to show him that she was earnest about fucking him in exchange for a condom to prevent disease and pregnancy. She had been trained well in police school.

However, he was only setting up for the next stage, as tantalizing as it was to feel her pubis pressed against his throbbing manhood. He gently pushed the hair away from her neck. "Sweetness, I will give you a second chance just after this kiss." Her body stiffened with apprehension. She did not even push against him.

He licked the side of her neck. Her face distorted like a pervy old man was licking her. Then, he bit down. He could feel the trickle of blood in his mouth. His teeth more pressure damaged the tissue than pierced it. However, her skin was broken. He let his venom trickle into her blood stream.

He waited to be sure that enough of it went in. She just held him. She let her body go limp. He felt her chest against his body. He felt her hip bones poking him. Her belly was so slender it let the hip bones stick out. He got her scent that smelled of Ohio country girl.

Then, he rolled over to the side and sat in the leaves: "Run, love, run."

Beth did not wait a second. Her trained body made an instant pushup and jumped onto her feet. She ran into forest. He let her disappear behind trees, where her sight was obscured despite his night vision. There was no point in struggle. His nose was trained on her scent. He could track her from thirty miles away. Plus, she wasn't going to go far with her rapid heart pumping his venom.

He meandered toward her scent. He casually pushed the branches out of his path. A few hundred yards farther, she was sitting on the ground. Her back was leaning against a fallen tree trunk. One knee was pulled up to show of her legs. Upon hearing Klaus arrive, she pushed her boobs together. They were so big that her hands overflowed.

"You found me," she said coquette without any fear. "I'm so aroused, and you found me." She seductively put her index finger on her lips. She rolled her lips around her finger. Then, she rolled onto her knees and crawled to him on all fours. Her eyes looked big. The darkness made her black pupils large and seem in love. He could barely restrain himself from grabbing her tight ass.

She put her hands on his feet. She started clawing her way up his pants. And, then she thought of something else. She let herself fall on her back. She pushed her tank top over her head. She rolled her panties down. Completely naked at the feet of the towering Klaus, Beth rolled sideways. She opened and closed her thighs. She touched herself. She wanted to tease him to come down.

And come down he did. He pulled his pants over his butt. "Do you still want a condom?" "No, I want to feel you skin to skin inside of me." Her voice was steamy and aroused. She eagerly pulled all his top clothes over his head. "I want to feel your whole body. She pulled his pants down and ripped the boots off his feet. Her hot body rubbed against his body. The venom was a potent aphrodisiac.

His massive penis plunged inside of her. She gasped, "Oh, you are the first man to fill me to the edge of my seams. Any bigger and I'd burst. I love it." And, she pushed his mouth onto her nipples. She shuddered at the feeling of his wet, hot tongue on her tender nipples. "Oh, it feels so good. Don't stop."

He obliged. He worked his cock inside of her. Each thrust set off a wave of pleasure tremors in her. Her thighs were hugging his butt. Her hip was trying to clench his hip. The dart-like tongue was devouring his mouth. The tongue moved around erratically in wild passion. She was searching for more stimulation in rubbing herself against him. The leaves and twigs made gentle crushing sounds beneath their bodies.

"I'm coming. Come with me!" whispered Beth into Klaus' ear. The tongue followed into his ear searching the patterns of his ear fold. Klaus let loose. He thrust her harder. He grabbed her firm butt. He looked deeply into her blue eyes. She moaned deeply. That sweet sound sent him over the hill. His penis pulsed inside of her. "Yeah, sprinkle your magic dust in me!" The hot jizz shot into her belly. It was a good spurt, a few tablespoons full.

"Beth, now I am going to take what is mine." As they always did, Klaus' teeth had sharpened during the mating ritual. They were razor sharp. He slowly slid his chest over her boobs, down her slender belly. When his face was in front of her pussy that opened like a flower, he took one last sniff of her luxurious pussy juice and nasty jizz mixing. Then, he turned his head to trace the blue femoral artery on the side of her thigh. He bit. With each heartbeat, blood gushed into his mouth and poured down into his stomach.

"Oh honey, you are so thirsty, drink it all." Beth was fully intoxicated by the poison. Her hands massaged his head and played with his curls. She happily fed him her blood. She let herself get weaker and weaker. The night felt colder and colder as she was bleeding out. She pushed the hot head of Klaus harder against her artery to feel the warmth of his face.

And, then one drop before she would have died, he stopped. He pressed his palm onto her wound until the vein constricted itself. He never did that. He somehow had fallen in love with Beth. He couldn't stand to take her life. He carefully wiped his bloody mouth to not waste a drop of her delicious blood. He roused himself and stumbled stark naked into the darkness with the clothes in his hands.

Being in a pensive mood after all the action was over, he thought back to when he had been living with people. During medieval times, he had lived with his family in a castle. There were kids running through the corridors with their the slaps of their bare feet on the ground echoing against the stone walls. Food was served regularly in the dungeons or with gaiety in a free for all in the dinner hall. Shrieks had been sounding from their food, and cousins were showing off toying with their food.

Since his family was dispersed for each to claim their own range, he had been trying to connect with the people around him. Twenty years ago, he had moved into a little cottage at the urban edge. Gently, he had immersed himself into classes, gatherings, and neighborly relations. Though, the full moon murders uncontrollably piled up to a very suspicious heap in that little community. Sooner or later, he would have been found out, so he withdrew into vast forest with only the occasional hiker as contact.

Beth spent another half hour pleasuring herself. The venom was driving her from one amazing orgasm to the next. With all the feel good orgasm hormones in the body, she barely felt her anemic state. The crescendo of orgasms and weakness sent her into a deep slumber.

The first light roused her. She was cold and disoriented. She was naked and covered in leaves. She could not remember what had happened. She dressed herself. She wandered barefoot through the woods. Her clitoris was throbbing. She felt half aroused the whole time. She could sense a presence in the woods. She could always sense precisely, where the presence was. Yet, she felt no need to search it out.

She found Orion rubbing himself against a fallen tree. He was naked. His skin was scraped from rubbing against the bark too much. "Oh, Beth, there you are. I finally found the pink giant rabbit. The unicorns told me that it would live next to the golden castle. You must touch it. The fur is so soft."

"Orion, you are fucking high. That's a tree. And, there are no unicorns." She took him into a police grip and pulled him back to the tent. She dressed him. He tried to find the unicorns again. She hand cuffed him to a tree, while she took down the tent. When she got thirsty, she looked at the water. It had a blue hue to it. She poured it out. "Oh, Orion, you were fooled by that naturalist. You put his hallucinogenic mushroom in your drink. At least, you are not back on cocaine."

She poured out the water. She put Orion's backpack on. By the time they reached the car, Orion had stopped blabbering about unicorns and dragons. Beth's clit was still throbbing with arousal. Orion had to hump her right there in the car, before she could calm down enough to drive home. She remained half aroused all the way home. She never found out the source of her tattoo. However, every full moon, she felt the calling to return for a hike. She would hike without gear. She would disappear into the forest and return happy. Yet, she never remembered what happened on those full moon nights.

12