Klutz and the Sympathetic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need to. I don't want to." I moaned.

She slid her fingers over the length of my slit and I gasped at the mere touch. Then she pressed her fingers against my clit, rubbing it slightly, before pushing past into my vagina. I cried in ecstasy and wrapped my legs around her as she pumped back and forth. I searched for her mouth and licked her lips when I found it, and we kissed again. Just kissing her felt so good and right, and I could feel the heat rising in my belly and cheeks as she stroked long and hard inside my pussy.

Suddenly, she broke away just for a moment and trailed her tongue down my chest where she enveloped a breast in her wet mouth and sucked and teethed on it. I screamed. She was bringing me so close, I could feel the veins in my neck pulsating, and when she did, she softly bit into my breast and moaned, bringing me over the edge.

I shook and bucked underneath her, holding onto her for dear life, and then finally, I came down. I felt her head turn and her lips rain soft wet kisses across my face. Comforting me, loving me. I giggled and, feeling a newfound surge of energy, flipped her over onto her back.

"Now it's your turn." I smirked.

She chuckled lovingly and I bent down to suckle her breast. I inhaled her scent as I played with her nipples and let my hands roam down to her glistening valley.

"What'll happen after this?" I asked between kisses, "what'll happen to us?"

"I dunno. Calling you my girlfriend would be a good start? Or is that moving too fast?" She laughed.

A chuckle rose in my throat and I bent onto one of my elbows to look at her, the fingers of my other hand playing with her pubic hair. "We'd have to be dating for that. Are we dating?" I couldn't help the playful smile creeping on my lips.

"Didn't I make that clear to you when I confessed? You're stuck with me, now." She rose up and kissed me and I giggled into it, then cut the shit and slipped my fingers into her pussy. She moaned in my mouth and tensed up. Our bodies rubbed together as she bucked her hips in time to my pumps, and when she orgasmed, she gripped my hair and dug her nails into my shoulder. She let out a long wail and arched her back and I took the chance to run my hand along her spine and kiss across her chest.

We were exhausted, all our energy exerted on one another like a game of cat and mouse, spent trying to find each other's special spots that made us tick and trying to dominant one another over it. I laid on top of her and she cuddled me in close. I closed my eyes and just reveled in the sensation of her body embracing mine.

"I love your hair. You're beautiful skin. The freckles on your dimpled cheeks. Your smile when I make you laugh and that look on your face you give me whenever I make a fool of myself. So much concern and worry that always tells me how much you care. I love you, Hayley." Tatiana suddenly confessed, a barrage of honest feelings pouring out just for me.

I glanced up at her, stunned, and could feel the tears welling in my eyes. "I love you too, Tat."