Kneel

Story Info
Sir gives his sub a hot and steamy session.
2.4k words
4.61
26.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

"Kneel," he demanded in that tone that made my spine tingle and my body weak.

My knees gave out and it took all my strength to drop gracefully in front of him. I spread my legs wide as he had taught me and laid my hands gently on my knees with my palms up. I dropped my eyes to the ground by his feet and allowed my mind to relax as I waited patiently for him. It wasn't often that he made me wait long, but it didn't matter to me either way. The moment my knees touched the ground, I was his through and through.

My eyes were pinned at the point just in front of his dark shoes and I watched as they began to move as he walked a circle around me. My whole body tingled as I waited, knowing his eyes were on me, staring, caressing... his mind racing with whatever delicious ideas he had for me.

"Very beautiful, my dear," he praised as he stopped in front of me once more.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied quietly.

"Go lean over the table, sweetness," he instructed me.

The anxious excitement took over with the knowledge that we had started our session quickly.

I stood up gracefully and walked over to the small square table pressed up against the wall that held just a single ordinary lamp that bathed the room in its soft dull glow.

I bent over the flat surface and gripped the back of the table as I knew he would instruct me to do anyway. I could hear the flogger snap through the air behind me as he swung it a few times to warm up.

"Do you remember your safeword, my dear?" he asked me.

"Yes, Sir," I breathed out without hesitation.

"Good. Remind me again."

I knew he hadn't forgotten it, that was one thing he would never forget in a million years, but he always asked, and he always checked. It was one of the ways he made me feel safe and cared for.

"Red, Sir," I replied once more.

"Good Girl. Are you ready?"

Was I ready? My clit was throbbing and I could feel my juices beginning to drip down my leg. Was I ready? I was more than ready, I was eager... I was craving it. If he made me wait one more moment I was going to cry. I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself before I answered.

"Yes, Sir," I finally said, listening to the breathless quality of my voice.

He chuckled hearing it as well and with a few more cracks that made my whole body tense with anticipation, he began.

The first blow sent a shock of pain through me that I wasn't sure I would ever get used to. But then he did again... and again... and again.

The cries of pain turned quickly into moaning as I sank into the pain enjoying the feeling, the freedom of melting into my emotions and not thinking of anything beyond the next delicious bite.

Then he stopped and changed his pattern bringing me out of my world just long enough for the burst of sweet intense pain to be felt once more before I drifted away again.

"Are you doing okay, my dear?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered into the table.

"What's your safeword?" he asked.

"Red, Sir."

"Do you wish to use it?"

"Nooo, Sir," I moaned with certainty.

He chuckled in sadistic pleasure before starting again landing the blows from the top of my back to the bottom of my thighs.

I felt myself began to drift once more and almost screamed when a hand touched my shoulder. I sat up slowly and looked up into his eyes smiling softly as he wiped away a tear from my cheek.

"Such a good girl, my lovely," he whispered with pride.

A goofy dreamy smile crossed my lips as I stared up at him enjoying the sense of lightness that filled my soul now that the all the stress and worry was stripped away from me once more.

He reached down and unbuttoned his pants allowing his cock to sprung forward in all it's hard, throbbing glory. I fell to my knees again and eagerly opened my mouth. There was no need for words, for demands, I knew exactly what he wanted and was more than happy to give it to him. His hand cupped the back of my head gently, not guiding me as much as just holding my mouth right there. I leaned forward and gently rubbed my tongue on the tip before running it along the soft sensitive head. A soft moan fell from his lips and the sound sent a bolt of desire straight down my stomach to my dripping wet pussy. Empowered, I moved forward and swallowed the shaft as far as I could take it. I paused for a moment enjoying the sensation of my Sir's cock in my mouth, the feeling of it swelling against my tongue, the sound he made as I rubbed that same tongue against the sensitive underside.

I began to slowly move my mouth on him letting my tongue rub and flick against his soft skin listening to his moans and murmured words of encouragement and the feel of his hand tightening in my hair as he tried not to grab my head and force me to take more of him. I smiled softly knowing that I was driving him crazy... just like I wanted to.

I moaned against his cock and sucked him harder, deeper... but not the way he wanted me to.

"You are pushing it tonight, my love," he growled the warning as his hand tightened in my hair once more.

I met his eyes with a wide innocent look of my own.

"Oh... you wish for me to fuck your pretty little mouth, do you my little one?" he asked with a wide evil smile on his face.

Before I could even hope to formulate an answer, his hands twisted in my hair and he held my head still as his hips began to thrust, moving his cock in and out of my mouth hard and fast. I opened as wide as I could go and closed my eyes moaning softly as he fucked my mouth almost wildly. Tears burning the back of my eyes every time he hit the back of my throat and I breathed harshly through my nose.

"God, little one, your mouth is so fucking hot... mmmmm, you want me to cum down your throat?" he teased while grunting harshly.

My eyes grew wide once more, but I did not move away.

"Or maybe..." he groaned. "I should just cum on my lovely breasts. Those are my breasts... this is my mouth... my body. You understand?"

I moaned around his cock at his words. I love it when he would cum on me, it was a branding of sorts, proof that I was his and he could cum wherever he pleased.

"Mmmm, it looks like my pretty little pet likes that idea," he whispered.

I moaned my agreement.

"Good girl," he groaned as he pumped faster.

His eyes rolled back in his head and his cock swelled once more in my mouth and I knew he was getting close. I wanted to pull away, but I didn't. it wasn't my choice, it was his.

A drop of precum touched my tongue and I braced myself for the rest of it. But, he pulled out just as suddenly and bathed my neck and breasts in his warm sticky cum, moaning as he grasped his cock and pumped out every last drop on to me.

Gasping he looked down at the me with a pleased look on his face.

"Good, girl," he whispered.

I stayed kneeling as he walked into the bathroom and grabbed a rag to clean me up. Then he helped me to my feet and guided me to the bed, gesturing for me to lay on my back.

"You have been such a good girl taking everything you Sir asked you to. I think you deserve a reward," he said with a wicked grin on his face.

He crawled up the bed to lean over me and take my mouth in a hard kiss. His tongue pressed between my lips and rubbed against my own, tasting, teasing, driving me crazy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his desperate for more. He grasped my wrist and pressed them above my head then pulled away slightly.

"Do not move your hands, little one," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir," I answered him softly, eagerly.

His mouth traced a line of tiny little kisses down my neck taking time to find every tender spot that made me moan and whimper. When those tormenting lips found the sensitive juncture between my neck and shoulders they opened wide and bit down hard. The pleasure mixed with pain spiked causing my already pulsating body to buck underneath his.

"Fuck!" I cried uncontrollably.

He released the tender muscle with a chuckle and his eyes were stern when they looked up at me.

"You need to watch your mouth, girl," he chastised me.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I whimpered.

One rough hand reached down and spread my legs forcefully before a sharp smack was landed right on my pussy. A scream flew from my lips as my hips jerked against his hand. A curse dropped from me again only to have another smack land on the same throbbing place. The bed underneath me was becoming soaked as the arousal grew fast and hard with every smack.

His fingers pressed into my pussy slightly, just enough to tease me and test the wetness that he was causing.

"Mmm, I think someone likes that. What do you think?" Sir asked softly before raising his finger to my lips and painting them with my juices.

My tongue darted out and tasted myself, moaning at the naughty gesture.

"Y-yes, Sir," I whimpered softly.

He smiled with pleasure and kissed me once more paying special attention to my lips, making sure he cleaned them thoroughly.

His hand swept back down to my pussy and without hesitation shoved two fingers deep inside quickly thrusting them in and out. With a gasp I wrenched my mouth away from his in a desperate attempt to remember how to breath.

"Yes," he breathed against my neck. "Cum for me, my love. I want to feel you cum on my fingers."

I could feel my orgasm building quickly as his fingers fucked my pussy without mercy. I twisted my hands in the pillow case above me to keep them where he told me to as my pulsating channel clenched around his finger and the pleasure slammed into me dragging me over the edge.

"Mmm, god, girl. My little pussy here is so tight. I can't wait to shove my cock deep in there again," he whispered against my ear.

"Yesss," I whimpered. "Please, Sir."

"Not yet."

I whined slightly and pressed myself against his hand once again needing more. He pulled his hand away and shoved his fingers in his mouth sucking on them and moaning in ecstasy.

"I gotta get my mouth on that tasty morsel," he said sliding down between my legs.

"Sir... please... I need you," I whimpered again jerking my hips towards him just in case he didn't get the hint.

"You're gonna get me, my love," he promised before running a finger along the slit.

I moaned and gripped the pillow once more trying to be good and listen to his instructions. But, it was becoming harder and harder not to reach down and shove him face between my legs until I came once more into his mouth.

Excruciatingly slow, he pressed the lips of my pussy back and tapped the tip of my clit.

"Sir!" I cried jerking against his hand.

"God, I love how sensitive you are after you've cum."

My head tossed back and forth on the pillow, pleading softly. Slowly... tortuously slowly... he lowered his head down until just the tip of his tongue pressed against my clit. At just the touch my body went crazy and he gripped my hips tighter and began to devour my pussy. His tongue swept lower and pressed in slightly before pulling away and doing it again and again. The sensation was different, but it still felt amazing.

I moved in rhythm with his tongue, fucking it as urgently as he fucked me. I was going crazy almost getting there, but not quite getting as far as I needed. I began begging over and over again incoherently, not really sure of what I was saying and only understand one word... 'please'.

"Please what?" he asked against my pussy.

"Please...please... I don't know."

"You wanna cum again, my lovely?"

"Yes! Yes! Please!" I whined.

"Good... cum on my tongue," he demanded reaching down and tweaking my clit with his finger, pinching and flicking it.

"Oh, God! FUCK!" I screamed as I bucked against his face.

He chuckled in a soft evil tone before moved his tongue and finger faster. My body went taunt and the pleasure burst from me as I came hard on his tongue.

He kept pressing on my clit not allowing the feeling to completely dissipating. He moved up above me once more and without stopping his torment on my sensitive clit he slammed into me with one swift thrust.

"Fuck, yes," he moaned. "God, you're so perfect, so tight."

"Oh, Sir. Please... more... harder," I begged.

"Mmmm whatever you want, my sweetness," he groaned.

He shifted his body until his pelvis pressed against my clit then gripped my hips and began slamming into me with the same urgent need I felt.

The pleasure burst again as my channel tightened around his cock so hard I almost pushed him out of me. It swept over me again and again until my mind faded away into a sea of sensations that I couldn't grasp, couldn't hold on to, instead I just let them flow through me as I listened sweetly to the sounds of Sir finding his own pleasure deep inside me.

He braced himself over me for a moment while we both caught our breath and came down. Every twitch of his cock sent another wave of pleasure through me until I quietly pleaded for him to pull out.

He rolled over next to me and pulled me close before kissing the top of my head and murmuring sweet words of pleasure to me.

"Would you like to clean up now, my love?" he asked gently when we were both mostly coherent.

"No, Sir," I whispered back dreamily. "I just want your arms around me."

"That I can do, my love," he breathed out contently. "That I can do."

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers