Kneel for Me

Story Info
Short & sweet - a domme teaches her sub a lesson | m/f.
1.2k words
4.11
15.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isaera
Isaera
10 Followers

Something short before bed, might continue this later-

You never know!

Love,

issy

x

***

Fingers moved over flesh causing the submissive's breaths to come out in little puffs. Exploring his body slowly, his Mistress listened for the signals that told her where he was sensitive. His ears, nipples and thighs seemed to be the places that made him react most. She focused on how she made him feel, the emotions sex seemed to evoke, rather than how she owned him.

Taking Aiden by the hand, she pushed the boy's shoulder and made him turn so that he was facing her. "Kneel," Maiya had instructed.

He obeyed, his breath unsteady. She held his elbow making sure he didn't topple over. Reaching out, she petted his soft ears making him purr. Using her free hand she shuffled out of her skirt. Moving closer, she kissed his lips once earning a look of surprise from her submissive, however happily obliging. It seemed the Mistress was in a good mood, unusually.

Aiden watched as she undid the satin cloth from her right wrist slowly. Maiya moved closer, near straddling him. She peppered kisses along his jawline, brushing against soft blonde stubble. Hungrily, she moved downwards hungrily kissing, sucked, and nibbling the skin at his neck, leaving her mark upon him. She trailed her fingers down his chest, tugging downwards at his boxers. The satin cloth brushed across his torso.

His hands softly brushed the brunette curls out of her face and she tilted her head locking eyes with him. He flushed, shifting below her, the eye contact making him feel unsettled causing him to turn away.

"Don't be shy. Your eyes are pretty." She murmured, smiling. She dropped the cloth in his lap, moving off him. "Stay here."

Aiden sat looking at his Mistress as she fumbled through a draw, removing a set of steel chain and leather cuffs. She swayed back, leaning over him to fasten them to his wrists. His hands were stuck behind his back, and he looked up expectantly at the young woman.

The mistress took the satin from his lap, pushed back his hair and fastened it over his eyes. The blindfold made his heart rate pick up slightly as she helped him up, ordering to sit on the bed. Aiden bit his lip, wondering what she was about to do. Something kinky no doubt. He could feel her fingers move over his body again, this was the touching and exploring from earlier however it felt different. Not being able to see made it feel more intense.

Aiden shuddered as he felt something brush his thighs, it trailed up and down, the familiar feeling of leather. His breath fastened, tail curling around his chest. Was it a paddle? A whip? He couldn't tell, just waited for what would happen next. His mistress used the handle of it to help tug off his boxers, her hand gliding over the front before throwing it to the ground. The soft skin of her hands glided under the waistband finishing the job. He lets a out a small groan as she suckles on his thigh leaving small hickeys.

"Miss-"

"Hmph, be quiet." She cuts him off with a kiss, raging with teeth, tongue and pet up desire. She grips his collar, pulling him in close, her voice lowers. "I mean it."

It's a warning. She reaches down for the leather, straddling him, giving a rough slap to the ass. It's quick yet stings. Her paddle is a taste of what's to come. He winces. She leans down again, looking up at his face, pressing her lips to the tip of his swelling cock. She opens her mouth, her tongue flicking out against him. As she opened her mouth further, he pushed in and he hit the back of her throat. He groaned quietly, as she dug her hands into his hips. She bobbed her head up and down, tongue wrapped around him as she moved her mouth. He moaned lowly again, causing her to pull away, cock still hard.

"I told you to be quiet." She murmured. "Lie down, slut. Ass up."

As the submissive laid in his stomach, his mistress fumbled through drawers. She had found what she wanted, a plug, now she only needed to find lube. It was proving a difficult task. The plug was larger than what the boy was used, not by much but she knew he would feel it.

"Maiya, are you still here?" The kitten mumbled his mistress' name. He was too tired to care, however it was against their rules. He was only permitted to call her by the titles of Miss or Mistress. Her name was reserved for the rare social outing or the presence of others.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you pet." She moved closer to him, in reality she did but she wanted him to realise his mistake of disrespecting her position.

"I asked if you were still here, Mistress." He muttered, he couldn't see her but he knew she was edging closer to her. His cock still twitched from the denial, fingers clawing the duvet.

"Oh, I heard. I just wanted you to repeat yourself, you can't even do that for me."

Forgetting the lube, she moved closer to him. She squeezed his ass, pushing his thighs apart. Maiya pushed the toy, spreading his cheeks. Touching him lightly, he whimpered as she rubbed at him. After a few minutes, she pushed the dry plug into him, letting it fill his hole.

It was uncomfortable, yet he took it in as she slightly pressed some of her weight on to him. She pressed the base of the toy ensuring it would stay in place. "How does that feel?"

"Ah! It feels good."

She shook her head, Aiden was lying. She knew it wouldn't be comfortable. The mistress grabbed the leather paddle, running it over the curves of his ass. She smacked it over the plug making the submissive shudder, his ears flattening. It would be five times on each cheek. Five times for each time he moaned whilst sucking him (twice) and five times for calling her by name, each time getting harder.

His ass was red and he was sure he wouldn't be able to sit for days by twenty. He cried out at twenty five, teardrops leaking into the pillows. She stopped and stared at the marks that marred his pale skin. His body lay still, only his lungs moving, heavy breaths causing his shoulders to move under her fingertips.

"Five more." She told him, and he said no more. It was softer as she watched the red welts rise on his skin. She wasn't sure what caused this side to her, she loved and hated it the same and continued, starting soft and letting the leather fall hard on his skin. This new pain bringing them both pleasure.

"I'm sorry." She wiped under his eyes, a smile gracing her lips. Maiya pressed her lips to his forehead and stroked his dusty hair gently. She tugged the knot of the blindfold off, letting it fall revealing his glassy amber eyes.

Under the covers Maiya reached for Aiden's hand, squeezing it gently.

"Miss. I wanted it. I deserve it." He cut her off, turning towards her. He smiled softly back at her, dimples showing in his cheeks. "Just sleep."

Isaera
Isaera
10 Followers