Kneeling, Worshiping...

Story Info
She learns the meaning of Kneeling and Worshiping.
1.7k words
4.3
45.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to think, when I heard the word; kneel, of Kings, of Royalty, of token respect for over rated blood lines.

I used to think, when I thought of worshiping, of the agonising, patronising words of the Church, of sins being repented, of asking forgiveness for something that will be done again, with no guilt, just done again... that was until I met You…

I’m on my knees for the first time in my life. I’m offering, giving, handing myself to You. My head is raised, looking, staring intently into Your eyes. My legs are shaking, my heart is pounding, and my mind is lost in the darkening noisy silence ringing in my ears. My eyes are watering from the emotion that is soaring, rocketing around inside me on this my first true submission.

I’m offering You, me; to do with as You see fit, to love, to honour, and to obey You in all things. I’m well versed by now in the demands that You will make of me. I kneel here before You with my eyes wide open and my heart pounding, it’s the longest, slowest decent I can ever recall having. I feel the floor and its chill on my knee caps and I savour the feeling, I glory that I can make contact with the floor and know that I want to be here in Your shadow as You look down upon me. I adjust slightly so my knees aren’t digging into the floor; I’m prepared to be here a long while, as long as You want me here.

I rock back a little to look further into Your eyes, to see You, to see me reflected in them, to know that this is me now, a reflection of You. Your hand raises gently, slowly as if not to startle me, Your palm is face down, Your fingers curled. I watch Your hand as it lowers closer to my forehead. The tips of Your nails rest on me there. A tingle is felt and flows through me at Your touch.

My head starts to bow as I feel the heat in Your merest of touches. My breath stills as I feel Your warmth coarse through me. I’m breathless, my mouth dry, the importance of this moment etched in my mind forever more. Water drips from my eyes, splashing and marking the floor in front of me.

I didn’t think it would be or I would be, as emotional as I am right now. Its not regret, its not fear that shed’s these tears, it’s a feeling so overwhelming that I cant help but to cry, a feeling of belonging, a feeling of finally making it home. This moment is to big, too life changing for me to not shed a few tears.

Your hand rests still. Your arm not shaking, showing me Your confidence. I lower my head further just to feel more of You, more of Your curled fingers on my face. The backs of Your fingers now resting on my hair as I tilt my head ever so slightly. Your hand turns with my head and I roll my cheek to Your almost opened palm. I breathe harder as I start to fall into Your warmth into the need to feel more of You. The truth, about really belonging here, here at Your feet, in your service, pours through me, roars through me, enlightens me, makes me whole, takes me home…

Your hand and my face continues to dance with each other, creating a bond, an invisible tangible tread, that draws me closer and pulls me further under Your spell.. Its weakening, strengthening, power fills me with the need to please You more.. I feel orgasmic as Your finger rests beneath my chin; my muscles lax as you tilt my head back up..

My eyes are closed yet opened, my lids they feel paper thin, I can see You through them, see Your dark form inside the colour dizzying me, spinning me, twirling me, creating me, giving birth to a new me, a new me that’s embracing my life of servitude to You.

I open my eyes slowly savouring the glow of happiness as I feel it rush from my toes spreading its way up my body to the very ends of my hair. The tips of my toes, the tips of my fingers, the lips of my cunt, the hard puckered buds of my nipples, the end of my tongue, the hair on my ears, every ending on my body feels the happiness, that my eyes, with all honesty, when wide open show You.

Your softly spoken words draw my gaze to your lips, lips that can be so full of praise, of love, of compassion, of unwavering strength of will. The harsh realities of Your teachings, of my learning’s, are like a balm soothing me, luring me, focusing me, pulling me closer to You in body, mind and soul as I sway ever closer to You.

“You will also learn to worship today, my pet” is all You say as Your robe falls open and away from You and I look upon for the first time, at an even level, at Your magnificent cock.

I stare intently looking up at You from the underside of Your prick, the marble hard length of You stretching reaching out to me, luring me further, pulling me closer, making my mouth water then dry in anticipation. The moment I have waited and wanted and hungered for, the need that had built with in me for so long was finally here, the need to worship You with my mouth, the need to feast on the hand that feeds me…

I look beyond Your prick to Your eyes and I humbly whisper. “Thank You Sir”. You acknowledge with a slight inclination of Your head. I lean in and tilt my head to the side. My nose is tickled by the thick matt of hair covering the sack that helps to feed Your pleasure. My cheek glides slowly savouring the feel of Your skin on my face mesmerized by the shape, the size, and the width of it.

My cheek slowly travels the length of the only part of You that You are offering me. I breathe in deeply through my nose, inhaling Your heavy musky scent, etching it in my mind and senses.

I tilt my head again and Your cock rests on my chin as my warmed blood filled lips tingle in anticipation. My breath quickens and exhales over Your blood-engorged head and across Your singular eye. My bottom lip catches on the rim as my upper lip travels over Your smooth head. The inside of my lip is moistened by the drop of liquid sitting there waiting for me, I lick with my tongue and swirl Your taste in my mouth like a fine wine, savouring and accepting my first taste of You..

My lips join and meet, they place a kiss, a whispered thanks to You for allowing me this honour, on the tip, the very tip of You, I breath across you.. “Oooohhhh Thank You Sir, ” before my tongue swirls around You, my lips delight in the wetness Your taste creates in my mouth..

My lips start to open and feel more of You inside me, as my mouth closes, my teeth gently carefully scrape over the smoothest part of You. I open again and feel the rim of your cock resting inside my lips.. I push with my tongue, Your cock into my cheek, my teeth graze on the side of Your shaft while the head rests in the soft inner tissue of my mouth…

I voluntarily place my hands behind my back, fisting them together, my own personal bonds holding me, restraining me from my own urges to touch You further.. Wanting only to do this with the contact of teeth, lips, tongue and heart.

I slide You back to the edge of my lips, never for a second breaking contact with Your cock; I slowly take more of You inside me.. Millimetre by millimetre I taste, I feel, I attack, I retreat, I delight in the learning of Your cock. Each slide, each withdrawal takes me further away from You as a person and deeper into fucking You, worshiping You, with my mouth..

I was so entranced by what I was doing I didn’t think, I relaxed and just let everything I was feeling with You take me over. Soon before I knew it, I could feel, for the first time in my life, a cock, Your cock, in the back of my throat.. There was no gagging, no thinking, just reacting, letting my body do as Your will was permitting me to, it was permitting me to fall deeper and further away from my thoughts my concerns. I was focused now so focused on You and Your pleasure, that the fact that my cunt was throbbing and juice was dripping down the insides of my thighs, meant nothing to me. Your pleasure was all that truly mattered…

I was so open, so receptive; so totally engrossed in what I was doing that at first I didn’t realize You were holding my head, by the hair. My face was forced, held still on Your cock, my nose crushed into Your stomach, all of Your cock shoved in my throat, tears were streaming out of my eyes but I was paralysed by the fear of gagging and offending You. So I closed my eyes and thought that this is where I belonged, where I felt I needed to be, and it was right here. Again I started to relax and lose myself in You..

You came hard Sir, in my throat and my only regret was that I couldn’t taste all of what You had so richly given me before it washed into my stomach settling there feeding me, rejuvenating me, so generously giving me the life that I needed to live…

According to the Oxford Dictionary the word ‘kneel’ is described as... to get into a position on your knees.

The word ‘worship’ is described as a verb… to give praise to God or a God.

As a noun it is described as... worshiping: religious ceremonies or services.

I was always taught that a word or a phrase could have a thousand meanings, for me I just found a deeper meaning for both of them.