Knicker Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, fuck,' she murmured. 'Oh sweet fuck!' What she felt through the cotton was a pronounced mons and a very thick and fleshy vulva. She traced her fingers over the gusset and then squeezed gently when she discerned the extended puffy labia. Alan picked up a small digital video camera and set the controls.

'Finger her Jen and suck her tits, I want to get it on film.'

Jenny began to unbutton Anna's shirt.

'Pull my knicker down a bit or take to one side.' Mouthed Anna through heart stopping kisses as she herself tore frantically at the buttons on her shirt. When she was out shopping she had decided to give her all to this moment and an experience she had only dreamed of as she masturbated in her bed late at night when her sister was asleep. Her pert tits came free and Jenny delighted in the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Anna had nipples like pastilles and they were hard and erect. Tracing her fingers down, Jenny deftly hooked a finger under the pantie elastic and pulled Anna's knickers to one side. For Alan it was something like being hit by a train. In twelve years of making porno he hadn't seen a vagina quite like it. It was a sculpture, it was definitely art and now Jenny was opening it up. Anna had long angel wings but whilst having a faux gossamer appearance, Alan could see that the labia were really rather thick and swollen and that they glistened with excretion.

'Wow that is so fucking hot!' Alan exclaimed, zooming in on Anna's pussy. Jenny's fingers were glistening with Anna's excretions as she slowly, gently eased one and then two fingers inside. Anna took a sharp intake of breath and spread her legs wide and threw back her head in ecstasy. Jenny was now sucking on a nipple, rolling it around in her mouth with sensuous flicks of her tongue.

'Fantastic!' Enthused Alan, 'That's great, keep sucking her tits and working her cunt.'

Jenny needed no second bidding. Anna moaned as her fingers probed deeper and said something that Jenny couldn't understand and then she started slow pelvic movements, grinding her cunt on Jenny's hand.

'Oh, yeah,' Said Alan approvingly. 'Oh my sweet fuck yeah!' His cock was rigid and he desperately wanted to join in or wank himself off. 'Take your fingers out Jen and spread her wings.' Jenny's fingers were smeared with thick dollops of Anna's love-cream which she held up for Alan to film before licking them clean.

'M, mm, she tastes so good; her knickers are full of the stuff.' Said Jenny in a husky voice.

'Nice, take them off her and hold them up for me.'

Jenny hadn't exaggerated, the panty gusset was smeared thickly with what reminded Alan of west-country clotted cream.

'Uh-oh! My treat!' Alan demanded as Jenny was about to lick her knickers out. 'Hand them over, I'll do that when Anna sucks me off.' He chuckled.

'Ok Jen, stretch her labia and open her wide for the camera.' Anna thrust her buttocks to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs as wide as she could. Gently Jenny gripped her cunny lips and stretched them apart. They extended a good three or four inches as she held them open.

'Anna, reach down and pull back your clit-hood for me honey.' Said Alan. Anna did as she was asked; placing her fingers on her neatly trimmed pubic bone and then with one finger she drew back her prepuce.

'Oh, that's beautiful,' Jenny gasped as Anna revealed an erect clitoris the size of a large pea.

'Lick it Jenny, lick it and suck on it.' Said Alan, thrilling to what he was seeing.

As Jenny positioned herself she felt Anna's free hand fumbling for her breasts. Anna felt stabs of electricity shoot through her clit as Jenny's tongue circled it. Anna writhed in ecstasy and now Jenny was sucking her engorged clit into her mouth. Her moans grew stronger with each varying touch of lips and tongue. Lust wracked through her body and what she now wanted was Alan's cock.

Jenny gasped in sheer pleasure as she ate Anna's cunt, the cream flowing thick and fast and she lapped it up greedily.

She reached down under her skirt and rubbed her vagina through her knickers before slipping a finger under the elastic and pushing it deep into her own wetness. Anna was bucking against Jenny's mouth, moaning and babbling in Czech. Jenny increased the pressure on Anna's clitoris with her tongue, stabbing and licking and circling then sucking it hard into her mouth.

Anna had reached plateau, she knew she was going to come now, any second.

'Yes, now! Put something inside me please – Alan, put your cock into me please so I can – Oh, oh fucking help me!'

Jenny sucked hard on the delicious clit and rammed three fingers into Anna's gaping wetness, pumping them back and forth. Anna's orgasm ran through her like a storm as Jenny now rolled her clit between finger and thumb and pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

'Oh, yes! Oh fuck yes, beautiful, Oh, fuck me please.' For a few moments her body went quite rigid and then exhausted, she slumped back onto the sofa.

Alan had captured everything finishing with the flushed and serene expression on Anna's face as she lay back with her eyes closed.

'Ok, let's take a break and have a drink.' Beamed Alan, 'I could use one after that, and we certainly all deserve it.'

'Yeah,' said Jenny, 'I could also use an orgasm right now too!'

'Me too but I want to film it, I'll set the tripod up and you can do some hand held, I've already got some terrific stuff. We'll use some of this for the extra scenes in the DVD.'

Anna slowly sat up her blouse open and her skirt up around her waist and her hair dishevelled. She looked down at her spread legs and then at Jenny and Alan.

'I look like such slut.' She said with a grin.

'Are you OK,' asked Jenny handing her her drink.

Anna nodded and smiled. 'I am fine,' and then to Alan 'Am I ok for film?'

'You are just wonderful Anna, it's going to be great.'

'I am happy that you like it because I decide today to try to be porn star – I gave up my job.' She picked her bag up from the floor and rummaged for her cigarettes. 'You suck my clit lovely.' She smiled at Jenny.

'You have a lovely clit to suck.' Jenny said, returning her smile.

'Did you each come yet, I am so busy having my come I didn't notice.' Anna said, exhaling a plume of cigarette smoke.

'We'll do a little more filming and this time we'll all come. Do you like men to come in your mouth?' He asked. Anna shrugged her shoulders. 'Because Jenny is going to fuck you with a strap on dildo while you suck my cock.'

Jenny undressed while Alan set up the camera and placed another on the coffee table. He noticed thick milky juices seeping from Anna's pussy. He switched on the camera on the tripod and handed the spare to Jenny who was now wearing only a pair of black knickers.

'Lay back and open your legs while I finger you.' Anna lay back, the cream now dripping from her cunt.

'Film this.' He said to Jenny, I'm going to smear my cock with her cunt-cream and she'll lick it off my dick.'

He quickly stripped and put two fingers inside her gaping fanny and scooped out a generous amount of the creamy fluid, smearing it over his now swollen glans. He knelt beside Anna on the sofa.

'Suck it honey, suck your juices off my cock.'

Jenny filmed Anna as she sat up and took Alan's glistening cock into her mouth. She sucked him slowly and then licked all around the head.

'You put more of my pussy juice.' She said, eyes shining up at him. Alan fingered her again and smeared more love-cream onto his dick.

'Lovely, let me suck it off.' This time she opened up her throat and took him deeper inside her mouth reaching up to caress his balls.

'Jenny, get me her knickers.' Said Alan, luxuriating in Anna's oral ministrations. 'And get into the strap-on.'

He pulled his cock from Anna's mouth and instructed her to kneel on the sofa on all fours.

'While she's doing that I'm gonna put my cock in you – get it really coated with your juices baby.'

He walked around the sofa and approached Anna from behind.

'OK, head on the cushions and reach round and open up your cunt for me.' Anna did as she was told and Alan slid his cock in deeply.

'Oh! Yes please.' Said Anna, as she felt his meat filling her up.

Jenny was now wearing the strap-on dildo. She watched as Alan slow fucked Anna, burying his cock inside her. He pulled it out and motioned for Jenny to take his place, taking Anna's knickers from her. He moved back around Anna who went back on hands and knees to suck him off.

'Now, Jenny!' He commanded and as he pushed his dick into Anna's face. Jenny thrust at the same time, Anna's love-cream affording ease of entry as the dildo slid home. 'Wank me Anna, wank me while you suck me.'

He now looked at the feast that was the gusset of Anna's knickers. Jenny gripped Anna's waist and set up a steady fucking rhythm.

Anna looked up at Alan and said. 'Ah, you like my filthy knicker?'

Alan brought the gusset to his nose and sniffed, the heady aroma filled his senses as he felt Anna's tongue sliding down his shaft. She squeezed his balls gently and then sucked one into her mouth. Keeping up her rhythm Jenny reached between Anna's legs and fingered her clitoris, again rolling it between finger and thumb.

'Yes, yes, baby, do my clitty nice,' gasped Anna, thrusting back on the pounding dildo. Alan stretched the knicker gusset and scraped out Anna's cunt-cream with his teeth, spreading it over his tongue. So bitter sweet.

'Anna just suck me, I'm gonna come soon, I want to blow my wad while I clean up your panties'

'Me too,' breathed Jenny, who was now fingering her own clit furiously while maintaining attention to Anna's clit and keeping up a quick pelvic motion.

Anna grabbed Alan's cock and wanking it, slipped it back into her mouth. Alan dropped the knickers and grabbed Anna's hair roughly pulling back her head.

'Open your mouth.' He demanded. His cock twitched and his balls tightened in their sack.

Jenny, her clit on fire felt her orgasm begin. 'Oh yeah, that's good, so fucking good.' She moaned.

'Oh I come, I come!' Screamed Anna, trying to get Alan's cock back in her mouth.

Alan was wanking himself now.

'Oh fuck yeah!' He moaned. His cock jerked and the first load sprayed Anna's face. Anna stuck her tongue out to catch the spunk dripping from her top lip. Alan felt his cock spasm again and he aimed a string of come perfectly into her mouth. She was trying to swallow as he fired one more copious load that covered her face and dripped in pearly strings onto her heaving breasts...

12