Knife in the Back

Story Info
A tribute to swingerjoe.
5.7k words
3.33
49.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story, as a tribute to a swingerjoe comment.

When I was a young boy growing up in Blythe California, I was raised not to hold predigests against people that were different than me. My parents owned and ran a large farm just outside of Blythe and during harvest time we needed the farm laborers to bring in the crops. When I turned fifteen, my dad taught me how to not only drive a tractor but also to maintain it. He told me that I should view the tractor as an extension of myself. Every weekend after that birthday was spent on or under that tractor.

Being a family farm meant that I didn't do many extracurricular activities at school. To make life comfortable my dad grew winter wheat from October till March and then burned the field, tilled it under and then planted watermelon from May till September. Every weekend during school I would be out on my tractor and every day during the summer. I never complained because I had a goal in life and my parents backed me all the way. My dad paid me the same wage as any other person working for him and I put it all in the bank to help cover my future expenses when I went off to college.

I graduated Palo Verde High School with a 3.99 GPA and was awarded a full ride scholarship to Cal State Fullerton. I worked the summer just before showing up in September. The scholarship covered room and board in the student housing, entrance, class fees and books. If I wanted anything else I had to pull it from my savings. I started my freshman year in 1997 with every intension of grabbing the "Tiger by the tail" to put my mark on the future.

Just like every other year when May rolled around and the school year ended I headed back to Blythe to work for the summer. Everything changed when I returned in September. I was sitting in one of my accounting classes when she walked in. I had never seen her before and she took my breath away. I knew right off the bat she was out of my league.

As luck would have it the professor split us up into pairs for his course stating that in accounting you always had checks and balances so if we were in pairs we could counter ourselves. He put everyone's name in a hat and pulled them out one at a time, I was paired up with Liz Clark (the girl of my dreams) for the rest of the semester. We introduced ourselves to each other and spent the rest of class setting up times when we could work together.

Liz stood 5 foot 6 and weighed in around 130 pounds. My name is Jake Jones JJ for short. I stand 5foot 8 and weigh 150. From all of the time on the farm, I am quit buff.

"Hi, I'm Jake Jones my friends call me JJ."

"I'm Liz Clark, nice to meet you."

We told each other about ourselves and prepared to conquer Accounting 104. We found out that we had more in common than we first thought. We were the same age, being only a month apart, and we both were devout Catholic's.

As the weeks passed we grew closer and decided to set all our classes up together, and so went the next three years of college. Each summer I would still go back and help on the farm but mom and dad were getting along fine with out me. When Liz and I started dating she took me to meet her parents. She lived at home with them in a large house that even had a mother-in-law apartment above their garage. I took Liz down to meet my parents over a long weekend and they fell in love with her too.

In May of 2001 we graduated with 3.99 GPA's. Liz was recruited by a large accounting firm in Fullerton and I was recruited by one in Long Beach. My firm wanted me to start just after graduation.

"JJ, mom and dad want you to use their apartment so you can save up for your own place."

"If you are sure it's OK, I'll try to be out by the first of September."

"If you need longer that's alright."

"Are you sure? You know how goal orientated I am, if I don't stick to my schedule then I will be letting everyone down."

"I love you so much JJ."

I was being paid $650 a week so after taxes and insurance I was bringing home $425. By putting away $375, at the end of the thirteen week period I had all most five thousand to get into and furnish my first apartment. I chose to stay in Fullerton and commute to Long Beach so I could be closer to Liz. When we weren't working we were inseparable.

I found a nice place on the west end of Fullerton close to freeway access. It was a two bedroom place but I didn't need any thing bigger.

"JJ I just love this place, I can't wait until we can be here together all the time."

"Me too Liz, if every thing goes as I hope next year we will be together for ever."

Even though we were always together we had yet to make love, some heavy petting but that was all. We wanted our wedding night to be a night to remember. Just for the record I was still a virgin but I had read lots of stories and watched a few porno films so I had a good idea of how it was done.

September the eleventh disaster struck the nation and we readied for war. There was no need for me to sign up as the recruitment offices were over run with people. I figured that supporting the troops would be just as well. Everything went along with out any hitches after that. I was on the fast track at work and knew I would be on the top some day.

Liz's firms Christmas party was on the same night as mine so I informed my boss that I really wanted to attend but this year would be all about Liz, so I would be attending hers. He told me that kind of stuff happened all the time, but next year it had better be mine. I knew he was kidding, but. We had a great time. The following Saturday I asked Liz and her parents out to dinner. She didn't know that my parents were up also. We all met at the restaurant where I had reservations. Half way through the meal I got down on my knee and said.

"Liz Clark will you be my wife for eternity?"

With shaking hands and a tremble in her voice she said, "Oh my god JJ, yes, yes a thousand times yes."

She grabbed my face and planted the wettest sloppiest kiss I had ever gotten. Both sets of parents wished us the best of luck. The women started planning the wedding right then and there, I think back now that they were more than one step ahead of me already.

They picked May the fourth as the day we would be wed. With only four and a half months to put this all together they called in all of the church crowd and just like that it was done. Liz and I were doing great at our jobs. We both had received nice raises and moves upward.

May the fourth at three PM we were wed at St. Juliana Falconieri Catholic Church. The reception was held at the Casa Bonita Event Center at six PM and by ten we were at our Hotel. Our flight out of John Wayne airport for Seattle Washington was scheduled for eight AM.

We stood by the bed and stripped each other for the first time. I picked Liz up off the floor and laid her on the bed and started to kiss her first on her face and then down to her neck. Her hands were rubbing my back as I kissed lower and lower until I had her left breast in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and gently biting it every now and then. I dragged my tongue down to her navel then repositioning my self between her legs I opened her up and slipped my tongue into her virgin womb.

Liz rocked and moaned the whole time until my tongue slipped in and then she let out a loud yelp. I continued to give her a tongue bath until she stiffened and almost squeezed my head off with her spasming thighs. When she finally calmed down I moved up on her and placed my rock hard cock at her entrance.

With a slight tear in her eyes she said, "Please be gentle, this is the first time."

I smiled and said, "For both of us."

I slowly pushed a little at a time until I felt the tip slip past her vaginal opening. Hearing a sigh as it slipped in I started to push a little harder. It took almost five minutes to finally be fully embedded in her. I slowly started to rock back and forth letting Liz set the pace. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs my hips and said, "Now JJ, faster, now." Who was I to complain so I started to pound her for all it was worth until I came causing her to hit what I thought was another climax for her.

We cuddled the rest of the night and got up at four to clean up and get to the air port.

We had reservations for a week at the Edgewater Hotel in Seattle. Liz's mom's parents had taken her there to see the 1963 Worlds Fair and Liz's parents in turn had taken Liz when she was a young girl. We hoped to follow on with this tradition. Renting a car at Sea-tac we drove up into Seattle and checked in. On Liz's agenda was to go to Space Needle and Seattle Center, Pike Place Market and The Museum of Flight at Boeing Field. At the end of the week as we prepared for home we bagged up all of the treasures and gifts with smiles on our faces.

We had spent each day running all over Seattle and every night in each others arms making love to the sounds of the water hitting the pier and ferry boats arriving and departing every hour.

Once back in Fullerton we started to set out on our future. Being accountants we made a flow chart. We decided we wanted at least two children, one boy and one girl, a nice house in a neighborhood like Liz's parents and a retirement package to retire at 55, like I said "The tiger by the tail".

Over the next year I progressed up the chain with raises and bonus. Liz did well and got raises but was stalled on the upward movement.

We had been married just over a year when I came home to an excited Liz, she was pregnant. We started to look for a house and at baby furniture. At what they determined the three month mark she miscarried. Liz cried for a whole day and kept telling me she was sorry. I held her as tight as I could and said it wasn't her fault and it wasn't like we couldn't try again, I kind of liked the trying thing anyway. She punched my arm, gave me a smile and a kiss.

In 2004 Liz found her self pregnant again so we did everything we thought possible to help her along but at the fourth month she miscarried again. This time they wanted the fetus and to check me. It turned out I had Sperm DNA Fragmentation. Some times the fetus could correct it but when we heard it we decided it would be better for me to just get a vasectomy and maybe in the future think about adoption.

In the mean time we had started buying a nice house about a half of a mile from Liz's parents. We wanted to be close in case we did have kids so they could help watch them if need be.

We made double payments every other month and continued to put money away for the future. We lived well with in our means never wanting for anything that is until October of 2011.

Liz had put her nose to the grinding stone at work and was moved up the ranks accordingly. Now a supervisor of her own department with a secretary and five accountants she was at her panicle.

In September Liz had gotten a new secretary name Jill. Liz would come home each night and tell me about something or another that Jill had said or did. With in one month I knew that Jill was recently divorced, had been in the secretary pool for two years and that apparently had a fetish now for black males. She would tell Liz about her dates, the sex and how much bigger and better they were than her ex.

"Liz, I really don't think that is something you two should be talking about at work. You know how I feel about the subject of adultery much less with a mixing of the races. Please before something bad happens stop this kind of conversations and get a new secretary."

"JJ, you are reading too much into this. Jill is the one who likes black guys not me. I will tell her to tone it down but I doubt they will give me a new secretary."

That was the last time Liz mentioned Jill and that subject again. The last week of October Liz had to start putting in overtime as she put it because her section had received a new client and they needed to audit all of his old accounts. The second week of November she started to get edgy and would snap at me for no reason. Because I loved this woman so much I ignored it.

We hadn't had sex since the middle of October and I started to look back at the last few months. A lot of things were adding up but in the wrong direction.

In December it was my year for company Christmas parties but Liz started pleading could we please go to hers instead, like I said I loved her so much I would do almost anything for her.

Liz wore a dress that was so short and tight I almost told her we weren't going. She then put on a pair of four inch heals I didn't even knew she owned. This would make her two inches taller than me. I could see that this was game on. I carry a micro recorder with an extra sensitive mic when I'm at work to record my thoughts and comments from clients in case I forget something later on, tonight this too went into my jacket pocket.

Their venue was being held at The Hotel Fullerton's banquet hall. We arrived at seven when it was scheduled to start and found our table. They were set up in tables of eight, seated with us were two other supervisors, their wives and one of the secretaries and her husband. They had a no host bar so I went and got us all a drink. Someone else could buy the next round.

Dinner was alright and after the announcements they started to play music for any of those that wanted to dance. I watched Liz the whole time and she was acting fidgety. The first slow song I asked her if she wanted to dance and she said sure but not with any enthusiasm. We sat down after it finished and she kept turning her head as if she was looking for someone.

Four songs later another slow song started and before I could say anything a young black man appeared out of nowhere and asked Liz if she wanted to dance. Liz looked at me and I said, just this one dance, not in the nicest of tones. He took her hand and escorted her to the dance floor and pulled her in close. When the song ended neither one turned to come back to the table. I sat through it and when number three started I asked the husband of the secretary if he would follow me and record what was about to happen with my smart phone.

I hit the start on the phone recorder and we started for the dance floor. It was another slow song and he had her wrapped up like he owned her. I walked up to Liz and grabbed her arm with my left hand and said, "I said one dance, what part of one don't you understand".

It caught them both off guard but he recovered quickly and grabbed my left wrist and squeezed as hard as he could. He stood about six foot three and around 240, seven inches taller and almost ninety pounds heaver.

He said loud enough for everyone around us to hear, "She's mine now cuckie, just go back over to your table and I'll give her back when I'm ready".

I looked at Liz and she was starting to cry so I looked back at Mr. Big Stuff, smiled and came around with my right and hit him in the solar plexus causing him to double over. While he was bent over I grabbed his throat and lifted him up onto his tip toes. Staring up at him I said "I ever see or her about you sniffing around Liz, you won't see the next sunrise". I twisted my arm and slammed him into the wood floor. He was breathing but not moving. I took my phone from the guy recording and hit 911 and called for an aid car. The whole incident took maybe two minutes.

I walked Liz back over to the table and told her to just sit there till this was all over. With in five minutes the aid car and a police officer were on the scene. I had sent the video to my email while we waited for the police because I just knew they were going to take my phone as evidence.

They loaded Marcus on the stretcher with him screaming he wanted to press charges for assault against me. When the cops got around to me they cuffed me but when I said I wanted to file charges against Marcus as he struck first they almost laughed at me till I said I had proof. They took the cuffs off of me and I handed them my phone and then rolled up my left sleeve and showed them the bruising. They filled out all of the paperwork and told me not to leave town.

Liz's boss came over wanting to know what was going on so in front of God and everybody I told him what I thought was going on but couldn't prove it 100% other than Marcus's comment. It turned out that Marcus worked in the mail room with two other black guys who were enjoying the wares of one Jill Smith, sometimes on the clock. He told everyone there that come Monday he would be launching an investigation to get to the bottom of this.

As we were finally leaving I called Liz's parents, apologized for calling so late but that we needed to have a talk and it had to be right now. They said they would be waiting for us. Liz just sat in the passenger seat and cried.

When we got to their door Liz's mom was waiting and let us in. We sat down in their family room with me in one of their chairs and Liz and her mom on the couch, her dad was in the other chair.

"Mom, Dad I only know of one way to say this but right now I need you to let Liz stay here for the next couple of weeks. At her Christmas party something came up and it doesn't look good for us. Let me start from the beginning."

I told them everything that I knew for sure and what I speculated. I showed them the confrontation with Marcus and let them listen to the audio recording.

"I feel that Liz has already committed adultery and tonight was when they were going to inform me that I had been cuckolded but it didn't go quit as planed. If I am right, and I can only find out when Liz decides to stop the phony crying and tell the truth. Maybe she will talk to you or tell the priest tomorrow at confession. Until then we need to be apart. You can come by tomorrow and get most of her clothes and her car. I really need to leave now before I totally lose it." I got up and just left without saying goodbye.

When I got home I looked around and got this creepy feeling like, did they do it here? I didn't want to sit on the couch or sleep on any of the beds. I looked at the table and wondered if he had soiled that two. I went into our home office and started pulling up statements from our credit card accounts and there they were over a three week period eight motel charges. I was madder now than I was before. I made a list of all our joint accounts and their balances at that time. I opened up another screen and pulled up our banking account. I moved over into the checking enough money to cover the charge cards and went down one by one, paid them off and closed them. I printed off the statements as I paid them so I had a record of the transactions, an account kind of thing.

I now had acknowledgement of at least eight encounters for sure. I looked at the clock and saw that it was three in the morning and I had no place I felt safe to lay my head. I went to the closet and grabbed a pillow and two blankets and fell asleep in my office chair. When I woke Sunday it was after one and Liz's mom was shaking me.

"Why did you sleep in here when you had that big bed in the other room?"

"To be honest with you I don't know where all she has whored herself in this house."

"Liz told us last night that this was a big mistake and you were blowing it out of proportion. She said she has never cheated on you and has no idea how you came to that conclusion."

"Mom, you have known me for thirteen years, have you ever known me to lie to you?"

"No I don't, but what does that have to do with anything JJ?"

"Between October the seventh, and today nine weeks have past. I have statements showing eight motel charges for days she claimed she was working late. If it was something related to where she worked they would have paid the charge. Her office is only a half an hour away so I don't know if she came home for a quickie or not. Now if you want to say I'm making a mountain out of a molehill then let her show me where I'm wrong. Mom we haven't had sex since before this all started. The ball is now in your court."

12